Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Last Four Swordsmen ❯ Chap. 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chap. 7
Disclaimer : Naruto is owned by not-me
Naruto:
Default (Fox) : 4
Haku:
Default (Snowy Owl) :2
Not snowy Ownl : 1
Owls can fly while foxes can't, also Owl's can see better at night since their Nocturnal and they hunt small animals. Humans are a small animal if you compare them to the Owl boss right?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The four ran faster, fueled with adreniline, until they reached to the top of the clearing. They saw at least two Mist ANBU Divisions (64 Anbu per division) pressing down on five figures. One raised two shadow like sticks to the sky, and the air infront of him started to swirl before a blur with small red dots appeared and mawed through the ranks of the Anbu. 'Oh f--k', thought Naruto. Kisame and Zabuza were thinking the same thing, whereas Haku looked confused.
"Who are guys fighting the Anbu?" she asked.
Zabuza responded, "They're other three fricking swordsman, but the I dunno the others."
"The Anbu is under the personal order of the Mizukage, the f--ker betrayed us. He probably saw our power as a threat. Bastard." Naruto growled.
"Dammit, we don't have time to waste, we have to help them," Kisame muttered. Hearing this Naruto sprinted down to the battlefield. As he got there, he watched two of the shadows fighting the Anbu disappear as they were overwhelmed. As he neared the battle last of the people fighting the Anbu flew into him and knocked him over. Naruto looked at the corpse, it was Raiga. There was a very large difference between this Raiga and the usual one, namely that this one had no head. Naruto looked at the corpse, Raiga, the person he had defeated to become a swordman, his mentor, his friend and most importantly one of his precious people.He felt rage overtake, concious thought disappeared. His blonde hair grew longer and turned Orange as a red aura consumed him and killing intent started pouring out. His hands turned into claws, and his teeth extended into fangs. His eyes turned red and slitted while his whisker like scars expanded and glowed, oneside red, one side blue. Naruto drew his sword, which not only had visual changes, it was encased with a blackish-red fire. The entire blade was black, and the hilt was fashioned so a foxhead was on top, and had 9 tails fanned out around him.
He lost control of his mind and became what is called a bezerker. With no fear of death, and in a frenzied rage, Naruto's power multipied ten times over, his large scimtar shattering any Anbu swords which attempted to oppose him. Water Jutsu's evaporated as soon as it neared him. For the first time, the Anbu's felt fear, some ninjas blacking out as he got closer to them. Even with those numbers, they were no match for the juggernaut. Here was an opponent who would not retreat, could not think, and didn't know mercy. After tearing through the mass of Anbu, reaching the other side, he began handseals at an inhumane speed, and finishing, he cryed out Demonic Technique : Blood Bath : Raging Kitsune Storm : Rain from the Demons! (This is a jutsu that can only be performed using Kyuubi's chakra. The demonic chakra enhances Naruto's Razor Naruto Storm to a scary proportion) Blood red clouds were gathering, and then it started to rain spears, tridents, metors and explosives. The wind produced took on the form of many foxes, which descended into the crowd of Anbu's savagely ripping them apart.
After everylast of the Anbu was dead, Naruto fell down from chakra exhaustion, his bodyparts retracting to normal size and his sword turned back to it's original design. With that the clouds dispersed to reveal a sun that was shining eerily on the blood bath before it. After seeing Naruto drop, Kisame shakily got up, having been blown back from Naruto's killing intent, and walked over to Zabuza. He was sitting there staring into space and Haku was curled up in a ball behind him as a result of Naruto's killing intent. He got Haku's attention and knocked Zabuza out of his trance by spraying them with a small Suiton Jutsu. When Zabuza saw the carnage below, he suddenly felt queasy, as Haku retched beside him. The three walked slowly down to the battlefield. Haku went to check on Naruto, Zabuza went to see who the other two were that helped and Kisame looked for the bodies of the other swordsmen. Amazingly, Kisame found that the other three dead swordsmen's corpses were untouched by the storm, leaving them in much better shape than the Anbu corpses. Zabuza found the two people who were helping fight off the Mist Anbu. They were still alive, they too being spared the destruction caused by the storm. Zabuza identified them as the Demon Brothers, his usual assassination team-mates. He woke them up with a ball of water. Haku found that Naruto was alright, and only had a case of chakra exhaustion.
After Kisame located all the bodies, he waved to Zabuza and Haku and the Demon Brothers, and beckoned them to comeover and help him dig a grave. After burying them Haku then used his bloodline to make a spire of ice, to serve as a memorial for their fallen comrades, and using his ice manipulating powers, he printed the names of the three fallen swordsme. With that done, the five ninja's picked up Naruto's body, to find a clearing to rest in.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In Naruto's mind
"Ew this place smells weird...", he muttered, and then shouted, "WHERE AM I?"
“You are in your mind foolish mortal."
"Oh...who are you?"
“It starts with a K, ends with an I and has a yuub between it!”
"K...thats a kuh sound and then yuub with a ube sound, so that makes cube, and it ends in an I...I'VE GOT IT, YOUR NAME IS CUBE-EYE!"
“NO DAMMIT, MY NAME IS KYUUBI, KING OF THE YOKAIS!”
"Why didn't you just say so?"
"..."
"Why are you here, do I have multiple personality disorder?"
“…no you baka human…”
"Wait you said you were a Youkai. Whats a Youkai?"
"IM THE F--KING NINETAILED FOX YOU BASTERD..."
"Ah, how'd you get here?"
"Kohona sealed me in you when you were a baby, I was attacking their pathetic village until this weird yellow haired guy showed up. He had a contract with the DEATH GOD, can you believe that? I mean...(Pointless rambling)"
"Do continue..."
"Right, I'm sealed in you, I'm in you now and...I have no idea how you got to be in the Wave Country, because Kohona was where you were born..."
"Right...I think I should visit 'Kohona' sometime...also are you powerful?"
"Damn right I am."
"Then can you train me?"
"No."
"Our relationship has gotten off to a good start then."
"Your just to we-...huh hes gone..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The next day Naruto woke up with a headache, seeing everybody else was already awake, he got up. Kisame grinned and said, "Naruto, you're up!"
Naruto muttered something and pointed to the Demon brothers and asked "Who are those weirdos?"
The 'weirdos' responded, "We were helping the other three with the Anbu, until you came and killed them all..."
"Did we save any of the swordsmen?"
"Sadly enough no..."
"Are you sure the weirdos are good guys?"
Zabuza came over with Haku and said, "Naruto, first, YES THE WEIRDOS ARE GOOD GUYS, and second you know we will have to leave the Mist and split up. You realize we'll be hunted by the Mizukage as long as we remain here, right?"
"Indeed."
Kisame brought out four pendants, and said "Here Naruto, Zabuza, Haku, see how theyre lit up right now? If two of us are close to one another, one third of the necklace will light up, depending on who it was. Say it was Zabuza and Naruto. Naruto's color is red, so if he's near Zabuza, the red part of Zabuza's necklace will light up. Since Zabuza's color is green, Naruto's green part will be lit when near Zabuza. Naruto's Red, Zabuza's Green, I'm blue and Haku's white."
The three of them nodded, each making a vow privately to meet the rest again, not knowing the others had too. Naruto spoke up, "Well then, shall we depart?"
And suddenly, the Legendary Seven Swordsmen were nomore.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
END OF PROLOUGE