Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Last Order ❯ The Past Reincarnated ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto
 
For those who think I just copied The Golden Fox, go screw yourselves. The one flame I accept on that was the one from Chaos and Creation. He actually gave me reason to see that. I just needed a starting point, and this can now shoot off from the plot you all said I `Stole'.
 
Anon: I didn't intentionally mean to have some parts resemble The Golden Fox, kay?
 
Review!!!
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&
Hotel Suite: Master Bedroom
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&
 
Sweat ran down the side of Naruto's head as he quickly began processing the information. A person was holding a kunai to his wife's neck, while standing next to the window. Due to the bed in the center of the room, he was on the other side.
 
Deciding to get information first, he asked the person a question. “How did you know we were here? The only ones that were supposed to know are Tsunade-baba, Iruka-sensei, and…the…ANBU…team…”
 
Smirking beneath the mask, the figure began speaking to the inner-panicked man in front them. “Finally realized it, eh? You seriously didn't think that ALL of Konoha accepts you, did you?”
 
Taking a step towards the black clad figure holding Sayuri, he quickly stopped when he noticed the masked one apply more pressure to the kunai at her neck.
 
“Ah, Ah, Ah. One bad move on your part, Mr. Byakko, and her throat gets slit. If you don't want that to happen, you'll give in to my demands.” They said, waving a finger from the kunai, mockingly.
 
Cursing in his mind, Naruto couldn't believe himself. Of course not all of Konoha recognized him. They only knew about his strength. He knew he was in a predicament. He could listen to what the demands were and try to find an opening!
 
“Fine, but Sayuri stays over here with me!”
 
Once again, the masked one waved a figure at him. “Now if I did that, I would lose my bargaining chip.”
 
Noticing the blonde wasn't trying anything, the masked figure began explaining their demands. “I have 3 demands. 1) Obtain the Forbidden Scroll 2) Hand over the Juusan Oni Yaiba and their locations 3) You kidnap Uchiha Sasuke. If you do all those, I'll give you back your precious wife.”
 
Naruto was no fool. At the instant they said kidnap Sasuke, he knew this was no Konoha ANBU.
 
This was a Sound Spy.
 
But Naruto knew he could do nothing. If he didn't agree, Sayuri would die. If he did agree, Sayuri could get killed, and he would actually begin to get hunted by hunter-nins. He didn't want that. So he came up with one logical conclusion.
 
Try or die trying.
 
Jumping over the bed, Naruto began pushing all the chakra into his legs as they could handle. He wasn't fast enough.
 
The person had jumped out the window with Sayuri in tow. Using one of his now free arms, they began pulling of their mask.
 
The person had feminine features, as she held no baby fat on her face. Pink lips, purple eyes, and dark black hair decorated her body. (There will be NO romance between Naruto and this OC.) During the fall, she had loosened the amour to, not only lower the restricting on her breathing, but unknowingly show a bit of her development.
 
Turning their heads to the sky when they heard the sound of breaking glass, civilians started screaming and scattering when they saw a body fall towards them.
 
Jumping out of the window after the woman, Naruto put his arms against his sides and went into a nosedive. Quickly catching up to the woman, Naruto realized what she was going to do.
 
He wouldn't be able to reach them in time.
 
A smirk passed over the dark haired woman's face as she did the one thing she knew the blonde didn't want to happen.
 
Thrusting the kunai that was in her hand towards the body in her arms, blood spewed everywhere.
 
Sayuri was dead. From a kunai lodged in the throat.
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&&
Time Skip: 5 days later
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&&
 
Thunder clouds floated in the sky, as Naruto stood in Konoha's graveyard. The grave he was standing at belonged to his recently late wife. Her killer had escaped, using multiple stealth jutsus. He could have sworn he heard her say that the plan didn't go accordingly. The only people that showed up at her funeral were members of the Rookie nine, that didn't see him as Kyuubi. Kiba had lied in hopes to make him feel better.
 
He had visited her grave every day. Sometimes he would stay there all night. There was a tear in his heart when he saw the blood that belonged to her.
 
Tsunade had begun checking up on him, making sure he didn't do anything drastic. Iruka did as well. Hell, even the counsil said he could give them his answer when he was ready.
 
Standing up, Naruto poofed to Hokage-tower. Arriving in the middle of an empty hallway, he walked towards Tsunade's office. He paused briefly to look at recent wanted posters, when two caught his eye.
 
“Seishi Gekido the `Aka Shi-Shi'. 100,000,000 yen (I have NO idea how much this is in America…so I just picked a big number.). Uzumaki Naruto the `Byakko'. 100,000,000 yen” A small smile graced his lips as he folded the wanted posters and placed them inside his robe as he continued his trek towards the council chambers, where he could hear Tsunade yelling.
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&
Council Chambers
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&
 
“I'm telling you! We shouldn't have to put him through this!”
 
“The more strong shinobi we have the better Tsunade. The council can over rule your decision.” Stated Homura at the furious blonde.
 
Sitting back in her chair, Tsunade let out a heavy sigh that was interrupted when a cough echoed through the room. Looking over at the one who coughed, Tsunade blinked.
 
“What about me?” said Naruto as he looked over at the smug looking council. He could tell that they just won over a decision of Tsunade's.
 
Deciding to explaing, Tsunade let out a sigh. “They want you to…”
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&&
Suna: Some random Pub
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&&
 
Looking up from his drink, Kankuro thought he heard Naruto screaming in terror.
 
Shrugging it off, he went back to getting himself smashed after once again being put down on a date.
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&
Council Chambers
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&
 
“No.”
 
“Please recon-“
 
“No.”
 
“Please?”
 
“No. I'm not teaching snot nosed little brats.”
 
Letting an exasperated sigh, Hiashi nodded towards a chuunin guard.
 
Returning a few minutes later, the chuunin set a briefcase on the table and opened it. Inside were many a yen note.
 
Smirking at the notice that the blondes eyes had turned into yen symbols, Hiashi let him know how much was in there. “300,000,000 yen exact. This shall cover your stay in Konoha, food expenses, your pay as mercenary, a bribe to get you to teach some academy students, and a little pocket change.”
 
Turning back to the pale-eyed man, Naruto eyes were still yen symbols. “Hai! Hiashi-nii-san!”
 
Stifled giggles went around the council chamber as they saw Hiashi twitch. And again. And once more maestro.
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&
Academy: Iruka's Classroom
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&
 
Iruka beamed brightly as he looked at his batch of students that were graduating today. It had been pushed back for some reason by the council, for a reason that Iruka didn't know until he relieved a letter in the mail. “Let me tell you all something. This group of students has been one of the greatest I've ever had. But it's nothing like 10 years ago. Some of you are like exact replica's of them. Or at least your personalities.”
 
Waiting just outside with other jonin, Naruto began chuckling lightly. He was happy he liked the Rookie nine more than this lot.
 
“Yosh. Let's you all sorted. Team 1 will be…”
 
“Team 7 shall be: Shigure Eidatsu (Rain Recognition), Kyuukai Meimei (Divine Long-Cherished Hope), and Kuroda Chiba (Black Field Thousand Feathers). Your sensei shall be Uzumaki Naruto. One of my former students.”
 
Walking through the door, the three said students looked to see their new sensei as he walked through the door. He wasn't wearing the standard Konoha flak jacket, so they didn't know what rank he was.
 
Turning to the desks, all students had a cold sweat run down their face.
 
“Meet me on the roof.”
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&
Rooftop: 10 minutes later
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&
 
Leaning against the rail, Naruto heard his students come through the door. Turing his gaze to them, he jerked his toward the stairs to sit on.
 
Taking a seat on the stairs, the three waited for further instruction.
 
5 minutes passed before anyone said anything. “Gah!!! I can't take it anymore! What do you want us to do?!” shouted an orange haired boy.
 
Opening his eyes to the boy, Naruto looked him over. He wore simple blue shorts with a one sleeved yukata. He had hazel eyes and short, spiky orange hair. He was short, but no that short. Wearing his Konoha hi'ate on his leg, the yukata he was wearing had an engraving on a nintailed fox on it for some reason…
 
Deciding to toy with them, Naruto began smirking. “Patience is a virtue. Never make the first move. Tell me your likes, dislikes, hobbies, dream, and favorite animal.”
 
“Ne, sensei. Can you show us what you mean?” asked the girl innocently.
 
Sighing, Naruto began his introduction, including the name part. “My name is Uzumaki Naruto. I like ramen, the color orange, my late wife, my family figures, and Sea Country. I dislike the Akatsuki, Sound, Orochimaru, Uchiha Sasuke, the fact my late wife is dead, People who look down on others while placing them selves too high, Konoha, and those who only look for power. My dream is to protect the locations of the last Juusan Oni Yaiba, and show Konoha that I'm not what they think. My favorite animal is the fox.”
 
Pointing to the orange one, he began speaking, Naruto told him to go.
 
“My name is Shigure Eidatsu! I like the color orange, pie, foxes, and fireworks. I dislike those who look down on others just because they're different, and people who don't give others a chance! My hobbies include training, running, and art! My dream is to become stronger than the Byakko and then become Hokage! I like toads!”
 
“That's a mighty hard goal, gozu. Think you can make it?” Naruto said, raising his eyebrows at his introduction. Pointing to the female of the squad, He told her to start. “My name is Kyuukai Meimei. I like (Looks at other male) I dislike Eidatsu! My hobbies are (Turns to other male) and my dream is to (Turns to other male and squeals) My favorite animal is the panda!” said Meimei. She wore a small skirt with female nin shorts beneath it (Like Sakura after the time-skip) along with a tank top. Her hair was cut shoulder length and was a light purple. Her legs were a fair length and she had a bit of cleavage for her age. She wore her headband in her hair like a bow.
 
`Great. A fangirl. Was Sakura always like this?'
 
“Oi. Mr. Bubbly. You're up.”
 
“Hn. My name is Kuroda Chiba. I like training, pocky, tea, and my onii-san. I dislike fangirls, annoying people, and weak people. My hobbies are coming up with ideas for jutsu, training, coming up with new strategies, and challenging my onii-san. My dream is more of a goal. I want to find and master my families long forgotten Hijutsu, kill a traitor of the clan, and track down all the members of the Akatsuki and kill them.” Said Chiba. He was decked out in long black pants with blue lines running down them. His shirt was an undershirt, and he wore his headband on his arm. His hair was black, went down to his shoulders, and he had hazel eyes.
 
`Greeeaaattt…Another me, and hormone obsessed fangirl, and a Sasuke wanna be.'
 
“Well, since you told me your names anyway, I might as well tell you what we are doing tomorrow. We will be taking a test. Two tests to be exact.” Naruto said as smirked slightly, planning on adding a hidden test in there.
 
“Nani?! We just graduated! Why do we have to do more tests?!”
 
“The Academy Test was just to see if you had the abilities to be Shinobi, and not just some boulder in the road. My tests have a 33% failure possibility. That's less that half the odds I had on my test.” Said Naruto wit his eyes closed, half tempted to go to sleep.
 
“Be at training ground 14 at seven o' clock sharp.”
 
And then he poofed away.
 
“So he's our new sensei? Looks kinda weak.” Said Eidatsu to his teammates.
 
“Urusei. I don't feel like dealing with you. Ja.” Chiba said as he walked away from the group.
 
“Chiba-kun! Matte! Do you wanna go on a date?” begged Meimei as she followed him like an obedient lap dog.
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&
Chiba's house
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&
 
Walking through the door to his house, Chiba noticed his mother cooking and father reading the newspaper. Closing the door, he set his bag on the couch and started to climb the stairs.
 
Hearing the door close, Mrs. Kuroda turned toward her son. “Chi-chan! How was team selection day?”
 
Stopping from his flight up the stairs, the dark haired male groaned inwardly at the nick name. Going back down the stairs, he sat on the couch. “Fine. I was put on team 7.”
 
Mr. Kuroda tensed when he heard that team. Nearly all of Sasuke-sama's generation, some below it, and many of the older, had heard of the team seven and their fates. The fist team seven had it's member killed off by Orochimaru 11 years ago, Jiriya trained Anko, Minato, and Josuke. Anko was taken by Orochimaru, Minato, later killed by sealing Kyuubi, and Josuke gone missing, led to Minato's team of Kakashi, Rin, and Uchiha Obito, later lost two members, one through disappearance, and another through death. Kakashi leading Sasuke-sama's team seven had the last Uchiha betray the village and Naruto banished.
 
His wife noticed this, and decided to change the subject before her son noticed. “Sou ka…yosh, who are your teammates?”
 
Not noticing his father tensing, he answered. “Shigure Eidatsu, Kyuukai Meimei, and our sensei is Uzumaki Naruto.”
 
Silence filled the house hold as sizzling and jaws dropping to the floor from the two parents were the only sounds that could be heard.
 
“NNNNNNAAAAANNNNNIIIIIII??????!!!!!!
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&
Kyuukai House Hold
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&
 
Humming a merry tune, Kyuukai skipped into her home, when she immediately smelt burning. Knowing what it was, she walked over to a shelf to her left and pulled out a fire extinguisher. Hurrying into the kitchen, the girl pulled out the ring and shot the oncoming foam at the oven.
 
“Tou-san, what have I told you about using the oven?”
 
Scratching behind his head, Meimei's only living parent gave a nervous chuckle. “Gomen, Mei-chan, but I wanted to do something special for your team selection.”
 
Giving a small thanks, Meimei returned the extinguisher to it's normal place, and went to go help clean the kitchen from her beloved fathers burnt cooking-gone-flame.
 
“So, Mei-chan, how was school?”
 
Chuckling at the childish question, the daughter of the man answered. “I have Chiba-kun, Eidatsu-baka, and my sensei is Uzumaki Naruto!”
 
Widening his eyes, Mr. Kyuukai looked at his daughter who had yet to notice. Smiling, he spoke up. “You lucked out.”
 
“Whaddya mean?”
 
“I saw Uzumaki Nauto fight at his first Chuunin Exams. Made it all the way to the finals he did. He's the only one to beat the Godaime Kazekage in battle besides Deidara of Iwa, who's a member of Akatsuki. His Chuunin Exams was the first one he was ever offered, and it was also the one where Orochimaru launched his attack on Konoha and killed Sandaime-sama.”
 
Meimei looked at her father in awe as he continued to clean up. Nearly everyone in Konoha knew of Gaara's strength and this Uzumaki had defeated him? The young lady had begun to see the man in a whole new light as she rolled this information around in her head.
 
“Don't tell Eidatsu, but your sensei is the Byakko, Mei-chan.
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&
Eidatsu's Apartment
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&
 
With a sigh, Eidatsu walked in his small apartment. He knew someone else lived in it before. There was spoiled milk, scrolls on ninjutsu and chakra control, and words scratched into the wood outside the door, long before he moved in.
 
Walking over to the fridge, Eidatsu pulled out a bottle a of water and headed off towards the bed room.
 
Now, Eidatsu knew this place almost inside out. He knew where he put stuff, and he knew when someone else moved it. However, he didn't know there was a loose floar board on the way to his room.
 
When he heard a squeaking, he looked down and he saw it. I slight shine beneath the floor!
 
Getting on his knees, the orange haired boy picked up the board and reached in. What he pulled out was not what he expected.
 
It was a broken picture frame. Taking out the picture and blowing the dust off of it, he looked at it.
 
There were three genins in it. A pink haired one, a black haired one, a blonde haired one, and a grey haired one. Eidatsu immediately recognized everyone but the blonde.
 
“This is a picture of Sasuke-sama, Sakura-sama, and Kakashi-sama…”
 
Pocketing the picture, Eidatsu told himself to take it to the meeting in the morning.
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&
Training Ground 14: 7 o'clock
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&
 
Arriving at the grounds, Eidatsu noticed Chiba leaning up against a tree in his mormal attire as was Meimei, both seemed lost in thought.
 
“Ohayo, teme, Meimei-chan.”
 
Breaking out of their musing, both previously mentioned genin looked up to see their third teammate. About to slip back into musing after saying hello, that were once again distracted when the orange haired male started ruffling through his backpack.
 
“Oi, orangutan, what are you doing?”
 
“Ah, ha! I found it! Guys, get over here, I have something I want to show you.”
 
Eidatsu held the photo of the former team seven (Not that they knew) in front of them.
 
“That's Sasuke-sama! And Sakura-sama! And Kakashi-sama too! He taught both of them?!”
 
Looking over to Meimei, Eidatsu shook his head. “I know that, it's the other person. Who do you think he is?”
 
Unknown to them, Kakashi had walked by when he heard them say his name and decided to poof in front of them after the question was asked.
 
“What's going on?” said the copy-nin as he shoved his head between the three.
 
“Ah! Kakashi-sama! Ano…who is this?”
 
Taking a look at the photo, Kakashi's one visible eye widened, This didn't go unnoticed by the three.
 
Lifting up his head band, Kakashi checked to see if it was a genjutsu or not, and then looked at Eidatsu.
 
“Where did you get this?”
 
Sweating, he answered shakily with, “I-I foun-n-d-d it i-in my apartment…”
 
The group waited for the older ninja's reply, but it never came.
 
He disappeared and only left a single piece of paper where he last was.
 
Ask Naruto…
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&
Training Ground 14: 9 o'clock
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&
 
“Where the hell Is he?!” shouted the purple haired female of team seven as she looked around for their blonde haired sensei. “It's been two fucking hours! Where the hell is he?! Did that fucker over sleep or some kinda shit?! That mother fucking bastard better hsve a fucking good reason for this!”
 
“Mou, Meimei-chan, do you always get like this when you're mad?” said Eidatsu in a quivering voice.
 
“Shut up, dobe fucker! I don't like people who are late! I got here at seven fucking in the morning asshole! He better get here before a fuck up his face!”
 
And through all this shouting, Chiba was sleeping like a baby.
 
“Yo!” said Naruto to the group, scaring the crap out of Eidatsu and Meimei and waking Chiba up in the process.
 
“YOU'RE LATE!”
 
“Gomen! I was out buying supplies when I walked past a river. Then I saw a fish drowning, so I had to give it CPR, but I didn't know how. So I went to rent `Learn CPR In 1 Hour or Less' movie and walk back to my hotel room to watch it. When it was done, I went back to the river to find that the fish was gone! So I had to find and then give it CPR!” Naruto said to the group, giving a very Kakashi-like excuse.
 
“LIAR!”
 
Ignoring the enraged students, he motioned them to walk over to the three stumps. “I've hidden 5 objects around Konoha. Each one has the name Uzumaki on it. You have one hour to find them, and then find me in 30 more minutes after you've found the objects. After that, I'll give you the test my sensei gave me.”
 
“Matte, Naruto-sensei! Do you know who this is?” asked Eidatsu as he pulled out the old photo.
 
Widening his eyes, he decided to give them a bit of motivation. “I'll tell you if you pass my tests.”
 
Blurring out of existence, Naruto went to the Konoha graveyard.
 
“…Where'd he go?”
 
“Baka! How the hell am I supposed to know!”
 
“Urusei! I'm going to find those objects. If you have any techniques that can help us find them, use them!”
 
“Hai! Chiba-kun!” said Meimei as she followed the black haired male, just before the unexpected happened.
 
She fell in a hole.
 
Filled with bugs.
 
Stink bugs to be exact.
 
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EW! EW! EW! EW! EW! EW! EW! EW! I HATE BUGS!!!” she yelled as Eidatsu and Chiba plugged their hears from the screaming banshee.
 
Then, Naruto's voice rang out from inside the entire clearing. “This is a recording. If this had been triggered, one of you has fallen into my bug genjutsu trap. There will many more traps awaiting you as you progress. Ja…”
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&&
Time Skip: 59 minutes after hole incident
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&&
 
Some of them sported burn marks while others were trying to get goop out of their hair. Cuts decorated their bodies as Chiba was covered in flour and Meimei in mud. Eidatsu had a bunch of twigs in his standing-on-end hair from being on the receiving end of a raiton jutsu after getting one of the items. Had crispy white hair from a Katon jutsu, and the goop seemed to harden if wet for Meiemi.
 
All of them were pissed and ready to kill if they saw the blonde again. How dare they do that to them! Sure, Chiba was the Rookie of the Year and Eidatsu was the dead-last, but they at least tried, and what do they get?
 
Two Katon jutsu in the shape of rabid ducks chasing them for thirty minutes.
 
Then, a poof of smoke appeared in front of the three as they all tensed. After an agonizingly long moment, it revealed…a orange and yellow toad.
 
“Ohayo. Naruto told me, since you three most likely pissed at him, to go look for him since you found the items. Ja…” and then the toad poofed away to wherever summons go when they go poof.
 
Silence befell upon the three as they stared at the spot where the toad previously occupied.
 
“Was that a talking frog?”
 
“I think it was a toad…”
 
“Oh…”
 
“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! GROSS, GROSS, GROSS! SLIMY TOAD!”
 
Turning their attention to the third member rof their team, Eidatsu and Chiba just sweatdropped. Why the hell was Meimei screaming about a toad that was gone?
 
“Meimei, snap out of it! Now, we have 30 minutes to find Naruto-sensei, or we fail. Where could he be?”
 
Thinking back to everything they knew about him, one sentence flew through Chiba's mind.
 
…my late wife is dead…
 
“THAT'S IT!”
 
Shocked by the normally quiet boy's out burst, Meimei and Eidatsu both asked what he was talking about.
 
“At the introduction yesterday! He said his wife was dead! He might be at the graveyard!”
 
And that's where they rushed to.
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&
Konoha Graveyard
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&
 
If team seven thought they could sneak up on Naruto, they had another thing coming. He could feel their chakra signatures from a mile away.
 
There they saw him. Just standing at a grave with his hair blowing in the wind. Then they saw him turn around and just smile. “Well, guys, I guess you found me. So I guess…you're gonna…have to take the bell test…”he said evilly as he walked towards the three in a sway.
 
Team Seven knew something bad was going to happen as they clung to each other.
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&
Some random bar in Konoha
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&
 
“Ah, that was some good sake.” Said Mitarashi Anko as she set the bottle down. Oh, she had heard the funny rumor going around town, and decided to have a drink.
 
Uzumaki Naruto, the Byakko? Taking on a genin team?
 
Heh, that was a laugh. The purple head began pondering about what had made pick up a team. He was a mercenary, so did they pay him to do it? Probably.
 
“Ohayo, Anko-chan!” said Kurenai as she plopped down next to her friend.
 
“Hmm? Oh, Ohayo, Kurenai-chan…” Anko replied as she went back into her musing.
 
Noticing her friend was going back into thinking, she asked“Oro? Daijoubu ka, Anko-chan?”, and then she thought, “Oh! It's a boy isn't?”
 
Now that fully caught Anko's attention. Spitting out the sake she had in her mouth, she looked horrorstruck at Kurenai's smirking face.
 
“It is! It is! I knew it!” exclaimed the Genjutsu Mistress as she hopped up and down.
 
“Iie, that's not it. Did you know that Uzumaki Naruto may have taken up a genin team, Kure-chan?”
 
Catching the full attention of the bar, liquor was being spat everywhere as several voices shouted.
 
“The Byakko is taking on a team?!”
 
“The demon is taking on a team?!”
 
“The dobe is taking on a team?”
 
Sasuke was in the bar trying to drown himself in sake to attempt to forget his defeat at the blonde's hands, along with the loss of the Deddo Kaika Hana. How had the boy gotten so strong?! To suppress him into fear in only one technique, was just amazing! Then, he over heard what Anko was talking about and decided to ask the last said question above.
 
Turning her head to the last Uchiha, Anko smirked “Yep, I bet you the council is paying him to do it. I heard he has Shigure Eidatsu, Kyuukai Meimei, and Kuroda Chiba” with a nod, “Yep, I think that's right”
 
Sasuke only had one thing fly threw his head at that time.
 
`The dobe has beaten me at something again…'
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&
Training Ground 14
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&
 
The team seven genin candidates arrived back at the training ground to see their possible sensei. Looking up at the oncoming group, Naruto began smirking “Do you know why my test has a 33% failure rate?” after seeing the shaking of their small heads, he began started explaing.
 
“I don't believe in specialized teams, like the former team 8, which was an recon team, or the constant Ino-Shika-Cho trios, or even the combat specialized teams, like the one I was in. The first test was to see if you could be a recon team, the finding of me was your information gathering and processing skills, which you could reach if you didn't have the intel I gave you. The third test is in combat. Whether you pass or fail this one, your still going to be team seven. You need to pass two of my three tests in order to pass. But, if you want to know who that kid in the picture is, you have to pass this.”
 
Pulling out two bells and fastening to his belt, he quickly pushed the button on the down on the timer, he shouted “You three have to get the se bells from me before 3 hours is up…BEGIN!”
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&
A/N: Hahaha! The bell test begins! And who is Seishi Gekido? Friend or Foe?
 
Also, I'm taking a vote for where their C-class mission should go. Just review, and I'll pick the one said most.
 
R&R