Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Love Unspoken ❯ Scroll III: Takahiro... ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, just some characters I created and the plot…

Summary: Naruto and co. are already 17 years at age. They came all the way to become a jounin; they have become closer over years of teamwork and hard work. But as they grew closer, two certain people have uncertainty feelings for each other. Two twins will come to their lives; will there be troubles ahead for the two or the other way around?

Scroll three: Takahiro…

Rays of sunlight shine through their room; Sakura was the first one to wake that morning. Finding herself curled up in Sasuke's arms, a part of her felt awkward, a part of her felt happy and flattered that he cared for her. She slowly stood up, ruffled her dress and walked to the bathroom for a shower.

After a few minutes, Sasuke woke up to find that Sakura had waked up before, as he felt nothing to hold on to. He slowly opened his eyes; the sunlight blinded him. He sat up, his eyes wandering around the room. He went to take his clothes for a nice shower, but he stopped at the bathroom door, he smirked as he heard the rushing water and a soft humming voice. He waited beside the bathroom door, letting his mind wander through things. His mind suddenly wandered about the person inside the bathroom, if she's inside the bathroom that means she's naked… ahh! Awful thoughts! I'm starting to get perverted like Kakashi-sensei!!!

After a while, he heard the shower closed, he stepped in front of the door and waited for her to come out. He did not wait long, she came out wearing her yesterday's attire and a towel on her damp hair.

"It took you at least 25 minutes to get ready, you're hopeless." Sakura suddenly looked up to see Sasuke staring at her, smirking like he did before.

"Well, let's see what you've got…"

"Is it a challenge?"

"More likely…" she smiled and then he disappeared from the door to the bathroom. Sakura knew very well that he would be faster than her; of course he's a guy. Girls are different from guys; girls spend more time in front of the mirror compared to the guys! But she didn't care that he would win her challenge, she just did it to lighten up the mood.

She was right; he was finished for 15 minutes. After that, they hardly spoke to each other; Sakura, busy drying her hair and Sasuke busy doing God-knows-what.

Sakura stood up and was about to go out of the room until Sasuke called for her, "Where are you going?" "Just to see if the two are already awake…" she beamed at him and walked out of the room.

Knock! Knock! Nobody answered the door, yet it seemed silent. "Kakashi-sensei? Naruto? Are you two up?" she kept knocking until she heard a faint yawn from the inside. And the door opened to reveal a sleepy Naruto in his shorts and shirtless, who was staring at Sakura blankly.

"Sakura-chan? Why are up this early?" Naruto yawned again.

"Where's Kakashi-sensei?" she peeped inside and found no one. It seemed like he had been sleeping alone. "He told me that he went outside for a morning exercise or something…"

"Ok then. But I want you to get dressed so we can go back to our own houses! Quickly." She commanded him. He walks in the room and shut the door leaving Sakura to wait for him at the outside.

Minutes passed like hours, Sakura got impatient of waiting and turned the knob of the door. Luckily, it was unlocked; she doesn't have to bang it for him to open it again. Naruto was lying down at the bad again when Sakura found him; enjoying his deep sleep. His feet spread apart with his stomach on the bed (A/N: picture a frog in your mind, that's what I made him looked like…) few streams of saliva run down the edge of his smiling mouth. (Sorry if I have to put the drooling part on Naruto) Sakura even caught him murmuring in his sleep, it was in low voice so Sakura only caught phrases of what he'd said like, "Hinata-chan…" and "let's eat ramen!"

Sakura began to get annoyed by this and started to shake him brutally and only stopped when she heard something like "Stop it, Sakura-chan…" she looked at him angrily. Her eyebrow already shaped like a 'V'.

"What are you doing here, Sakura-chan?" he asked.

"I told you to get dressed! Not sleep!" he covered his when her voice came piercing his ears as she screamed.

"B-but…"

"No buts! Get you lazy bum up and do as I say!" she shouted at him. Naruto quickly scrambled up afraid of what to come next, he grabbed his clothes as went to the bathroom.

Sakura sighed, her throat sore from shouting at Naruto. She turned to look at Sasuke when she felt his chakra when he came in and leaned at the wall with his arms crossed.

"Dealing with the dobe?" Sasuke asked.

"I'm not a dobe!!! Sasuke bastard!" shouted Naruto, which made them sweat dropped.

"He listens intently doesn't he?" Sakura said sarcastically. Suddenly the door creaked open, a head popped out looking at them.

" Sa… sakura-chan… c-can you get my pants? I left them at the table… Ahahaha…" Naruto stammered nervously behind the door, only his head can be seen.

"Deal with it!!!" two of them shouted at him in simultaneously.

"Come on. Please!" Naruto begged.

Sakura shrugged. "It's your fault that you left it."

"Pretty please…"

"Alright… just make it quick!" Sakura went to the table to retrieve his pant but before she gave it to him, she smacked him.

"Why the hell did you do that?!"

Sasuke stared at them and snarled. It's been quite a while since she done that…

"Nothing, I just missed doing that. Here." She threw the pants to him and stuck out her tongue playfully. He changed for only a few minutes. After that, they went to find Kakashi, luckily he was easy to find. So they went back quietly, well not really, because Sakura and Naruto were in front talking and giggling silently; Kakashi and Sasuke were trailing behind silence really occurred between them. They walked back to the forest to the road going back Konoha.

"…Oh yeah, and remember when Takahiro pulled a face at me…" Naruto wasn't able to finish his sentence when Sakura suddenly shrieked.

"I totally forget about Takahiro! I promised him that I would meet him today!" she said.

"Why did you two stop?" Kakashi asked as they approached the two in front.

Sakura shot him a death glare before speaking. "I have to meet Takahiro-san today but if it wasn't for you. I am too damn late, I'm suppose to meet him an hour ago."

Takahiro? Who's he? What are they talking about? Sasuke thought. He did not understand anything they've been talking about, especially with the 'Takahiro' part. Is it her boyfriend? Then… no way! Sasuke doubted.

"Sorry… ahahahah¾" Kakashi said with his visible eye closed. Suddenly they heard ruffles at the bushes; they put a fighting stance immediately preparing to attack the coming intruder. A shuriken came flying straight at Sakura's direction; hopefully, she dodged it quickly and turned to see who threw it at her.

"Are you trying to kill me?!?! Takahiro-san!" Sakura shouted angrily at the person who came out of the bushes…

"Sorry, sorry. I thought you were somebody else." He said apologetically. He had a brown hair that nearly framed his face and tan skin than contrasted along with his brown eyes. He's as tall Sasuke and also has a well-built frame. He walked towards them; towards Sakura. "Good morning." He greeted them.

Sasuke eyed him evilly, planning what to do with him. Either kill him or tear him into pieces because Sakura was only his. Takahiro noticed it and looked at him as well but he did not glare at him; simply kept a neutral expression in his face.

"Ano sa, ano sa! Do you guys want to join eating ramen with me?" Naruto did his foxy grin again.

"Sorry Naruto, we're supposed to train right now. Maybe next time, it'll be my treat!" Takahiro said; not to make Naruto feel down because of their refusal.

"Aaah… okay!" Naruto sighed then laughed.

"I'll be going! Bye!" she waves a last goodbye and two of them disappeared with a 'POOF'!

They were silent for moment but being with Naruto, one cannot expect the silence to last long.

"Ano sa, what about you two? Care for ramen?" He suggested.

"Okay," Kakashi agreed.

"What about you Sasuke bastard?" Naruto asked again.

"Humph!" Sasuke growled under his breath tons of feelings rushed to his whole body after seeing that Sakura was gone with her friend that only he doesn't know.

"Yay! Ramen… ramen… ramen…" Naruto kept saying those words in a singsong tune. He always does that when it's about ramen, which makes everybody wonder why his brain is so shallow that even managed to become a jounin.

To be continued…!!!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Anyways, thanks for the reviews and the ideas shared. (Keep sharing your ideas! I may need them!) Oh and in the middle of my story… there will be drama… umm… nothing more I guess I can't spoil my story right? So keep on reading!

I may not be able to update for a while… hehehe… I'm very busy since my parents are out of town and I have to help the business… =) Maybe after this week I'll be sitting in my butt again in front of my computer updating…

Thanks!