Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Love Unspoken ❯ Scroll VII: Akira? ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, just some characters I created and the plot…

Summary: Naruto and co. are already 17 years at age. They came all the way to become a jounin; they have become closer over years of teamwork and hard work. But as they grew closer, two certain people have uncertainty feelings for each other. Two twins will come to their lives; will there be troubles ahead for the two or the other way around?

Scroll seven: Akira?

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" the shout followed by a loud crash echoed in Naruto and Sasuke's ears as they took the blows from each other unconsciously. They were sent tumbling backwards after the hard blow, which dirtied and scratched their skin. They scrambled up breathlessly and stared at each other's eyes. They seemed to be mentally linked to each other

"This could wait, we have to check if she's alright." Sasuke ordered.

"Okay." Naruto nodded in agreement.

They sped up from trees to tress trying to locate their way to Sakura's direction. All they could see is trees surround them completely. Sasuke stopped, and turned his head from side to side; Naruto noticed that his companion had stopped and stopped too.

"What's wrong?" Naruto asked warily.

"In which direction did we come from?" Sasuke asked in urgency.

"I think… east…" Naruto pointed to the east.

"You sure?" Sasuke asked for confirmation.

"YUP! My instincts won't fail me!" Naruto did his foxy grin again.

"Good."

Sasuke jumped to the direction followed by Naruto.

"Damn trees!" Sasuke cursed under his breath.

I should have never agreed with Naruto to stay away from her training spot! Shit! Something must've happened to Sakura…Sasuke thought with a pang of uneasiness in his heart.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sakura was concentrating. Picturing Takahiro in her mind in a fighting stance with his katana. She also put herself in a fighting stance too, concentrating on how she would defeat the imaginary Takahiro. She fought with him once but she was beaten. But now she had an idea how will he move and attack her by just imagining it. She thrust her katana from side to side; front to back, in circles and more. She practiced handling it properly, it was no problem to her, she was getting used to its heaviness compared to the sticks she first used. She learned to do offenses by herself from easy tactics to hard ones, apparently she had hard time thinking and making up positions and tactics perfect for using katanas. She cut the air with the sharp blade every thrust collided with a sound of 'whoosh' in swiftness.

She thrust one more time the blade in the air until she heard some sort of faint explosion. She turned her head and saw tree falling straight at her! She screamed in agony and panicked. She rolled to her side and tried to stand and run but the tree already fell with a crash, it sent dust flying even thick twigs. She tried to stand up but fall once again and unintentionally letting go of the katana in her hands. She looked at her foot; a thick twig struck her foot just above her ankles and inside her flesh.

She tried to move her foot but the pain erupted; she winced in pain. She groaned at the pain and heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Anyone there?" the voice shouted. Sakura didn't answer to the anonymous call and focused on her bleeding foot; the wound was so deep while the twig was sticking out of it. She was too numb and shaky to pull it out; she winced in pain once more.

"You're hurt! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to. Let me help you." Sakura looked at the person; surprisingly it was the guy before the brother of the girl she bumped into.

"You?" Sakura exclaimed.

"You're the girl my sister bumped into, right? Well, I'm sorry for that accident and sorry for now. I didn't know that someone was here, if I did, I would not have overused my strength in training." The guy explained, but Sakura wasn't paying attention.

"Ugh…" Sakura groaned as she tried to stand up.

"Don't move. You're bleeding."

"Don't you think I knew that already? Uhh…" she stumbled backwards, unable to stand up.

"I told you not to move… let me help you… I'll pull the twig out or else you wound will get an infection. Just stay still." Sakura gave up and sat herself properly, the pain erupted once more but it grew more painful when he slightly touched it.

"This will hurt much more than expected. The wound is deep. Just bear with it I'm going to pull it out." He examined the swollen wound. His fist grabbed the twig and paused, he took a deep breath and pulled it out quickly but it didn't go painless for Sakura as her fresh bleeding wound pierced with greater pain.

She screamed again but in a lower tone compared to the first one. She clutched her feet and looked at the person who did it and hissed.

"What did you do?"

"I just pulled it out. See?" he let her see the twig, 2 inches in thickness dripping with blood; her blood. He stood up facing her, smiling.

He looked at the bleeding wound and examined it once again. He took out a large handkerchief and wrapped it around sakura's stinging wound. The blood soaked the cloth but it was better to keep the blood from gashing out.

"I'm Akira. You are?" he introduced, still holding the bloodied twig.

"Haruno Sakura. Thank you for helping me…" she smiled weakly.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(After Sakura first shouted…)

Naruto and Sasuke jumped hastily, worried if something happened to Sakura. Naruto, of course was worried about Sakura but when he saw Sasuke's face… he looked more worried sick than he is… he chuckled slightly, trying to absorb the face of the Uchiha prodigy, looking worried.

Soon he jumped to a higher branch of the next tree. Something moved in front of him and he stopped abruptably. He looked around and sees none so he jumped again but something caught his ankle and lost balance and fell. Unfortunately he did not drop, he looked at his ankles, and he saw thick vines wrapped around them. He tried to struggle but he noticed that there were several vines surrounding him. He grabbed hold of it for support but instead of getting himself out of the vines, he got himself even tangled up. He had no choice; he had to call for help. Poor Naruto.

"Sasuke!!! Help!" Naruto shouted.

Sasuke stopped when he heard Naruto called. He looked behind him; Naruto wasn't there. "Naruto where are you?"

"Up. Here." choked a sound at the upper part of the trees. Sasuke went paces back and stopped at the sound of rustles above and looked up. Naruto was almost dangling from the vines; Sasuke shot a kunai at him that merely missed his head if he hadn't avoided it. The veins snapped one by one from Naruto's weight. The last vein snapped; Naruto fell to a thick branch below him, his head hitting the branch before his feet did. He regained composure and jumped to the level of Sasuke, fuming.

"Why the hell did you just let me fall like that?" Naruto fumed.

"You're not a princess in distress, dobe." Sasuke spoke.

"What if I am?"

"No, I wouldn't."

"Why?" Naruto asked.

"You're ugly!" Sasuke said, smirking. Naruto's head steamed with anger at Sasuke.

"Shut up and hurry." Sasuke ordered. Naruto kept growling under his breath as he follows Sasuke.

They kept jumping for minutes. Sasuke's patience seems to be running thin and growled at Naruto.

"Naruto!"

"What?" Naruto growled back.

"We're getting to nowhere here! Are you sure this is the right way?" Sasuke shouted angrily at him.

"I remember it's this way! It's not my fault why we can't find her--" Sasuke suddenly clasped his hands on Naruto's mouth, preventing him from talking. Naruto tried to struggle but Sasuke gave him a death glare and calmed down.

"Shush! I can feel someone's chakra. I'm not familiar with this chakra…" Sasuke murmured loud enough for Naruto to hear him. They stopped behind a tree; they could hear murmurs ahead of them, for about meters below and away from them.

"Sasuke, maybe Sakura-chan is there…" Naruto was cut off by a shout. He knew that voice, he knew the owner of that voice. They looked at each other for a moment and then they started darting towards the area. They stopped again; they peered over the tree trying to see what was below them; to make sure it was Sakura or an enemy.

They saw a fallen tree, behind it was a light brown-haired man standing in front of a girl with… pink hair! It was Sakura! Sasuke's eyes traveled to the thick twig the man was holding… he saw it was covered with blood. He noticed Sakura was holding her feet and noticed it was wounded. An idea strike him, that time, Did he injure Sakura? Oh god, he's going to regret doing that!!! Sasuke's blood boiled once again. Before Naruto could even speak to Sasuke and tell him they would go down there, Sasuke was already ahead of him.

Sasuke jumped from the tree, his fist readied to hit face first with the person standing in front of Sakura.

Sakura felt something moved from the trees and turned her face to face it. She was shocked at was she was seeing, Sasuke jumping from the towards… which seemed to be like… Akira! He's going to attack Akira!

"Sasuke-kun! No!" Sakura shouted. Her shout was no use Sasuke dived and landed and hit Akira face first with powerful punch. Akira tumbled backwards; hopefully he was able to regain balance with a hand to his red marked cheek.

"What did you do to Sakura?" Sasuke asked angrily and approached Sakura and looked at her wound.

"Sasuke-kun, he didn't do anything! Don't hurt him!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Why are you bleeding?" Sasuke turned to Sakura. "Why is he holding a thick bloodied twig?"

"Well… Kami-sama seemed to be angry with me… Trees kept falling on me for no reason, since yesterday until now! I got wounded by that twig… and he helped me…" Sakura said.

"How did you know she was hurt?" Sasuke asked Akira.

"Well, I was training and I often overuse my chakra; I am the one who let that tree fall … and I heard her scream… and I went to look to see if anyone got injured, and I saw your friend there and helped her… and… err… about yesterday… sorry it was me too… I'm Akira by the way…" Akira apologized.

"You don't seem to live here. Where are you from?" asked Naruto from behind, picking up Sakura's katana and put it in its sheath.

"I'm from the Mist. We just came here for a vacation for three weeks." Akira answered.

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto. That bastard is Uchiha Sasuke and she is…"

"Sakura, I know. She just told me her name." Akira finished the sentence for him.

"You're a ninja are you?" Naruto asked.

"Yes."

"Why aren't you wearing a forehead protector?"

"People may think that I am an intruder or something. And I would be out of place if I wear it."

"Ok then… Ne Sakura-chan can you stand up?" Naruto asked Sakura.

"I… don't know…" Sakura moaned, when the pain slowly subsided, she tried to stand up again but the pain came back. She lost balance and fell; hopefully Sasuke was able to catch before she made contact with the ground.

"Your wound is deep. You won't be able to stand for now. I'll carry you." Sasuke looked at Sakura with concern in his eyes. Sakura simply looked away and nodded. She felt embarrassed and helpless for the moment, she hated it that way, and she hated feeling that way.

Sasuke scooped Sakura up and marched towards her house to clean the wound up, leaving Naruto and Akira behind.

"I'll come with you. I'll find some way to help treat Sakura's wounds. Sorry for the trouble I caused… Sakura got hurt because of me… hehehe…" Akira said to Naruto.

" Iya, iya, it's okay. We know you didn't mean it." Naruto stated.

"You're not angry, but I think he does. Don't you think?" Akira pointed at Sasuke who was walking in front of them.

"He's just mad because Sakura got hurt. I can tell. Don't mind him he's a complete bastard!" Naruto exaggerated.

"What's his connection with Sakura? Are they an item?" Akira asked again.

"What do you think?" Naruto smiled sheepishly.

"More likely an item?"

"What if I say they're not?"

"Should I believe you?"

"I'm speaking the truth! They're not an item! Although they act like one… nishishishishi…"

"Doesn't he like Sakura? By the way he looked at her earlier, including his gestures towards her… he seems to like her…"

"That, I would like to correct. He doesn't like her…"

"So, that concludes it."

"No! No! You didn't let me finish! He doesn't like Sakura… but… He loves her. There's a difference in like and love, y'know." Naruto corrected.

"I see. But why aren't they still an item?"

"That's why I call him a bastard. At first, it was Sakura-chan who had a crush on Sasuke and it slowly grew into love… but no matter how she tries… he would brush her away, always. He kept saying 'you're annoying', 'leave me alone' and some other stuffs… she was always depressed up to one extent she wasn't able to take it anymore… she just gave up on him…"

"Ouch, that must've hurt a lot…" Akira said with pity in his face.

"Yeah… and now… look at that! HE, the Uchiha prodigy carrying and caring for the girl he always brushes aside. Cheh, so ironic! Sakura may have already realized that but I doubt she will believe." Naruto sighed.

"The world seemed to turn around ain't it?"

"Yup! He really is a bastard because he's WAAAY so stuck up! He knows what he feels for her but there, he just shuts up and never seemed to plan to tell her!" Naruto said irritably.

"He's just wasting the opportunity. Such a high pride he possesses. I feel like wanting to beat him badly for hurting Sakura-chan but I did not. I can't believe such a stupid person like that is my friend." Naruto pouted. Akira chuckled. Naruto eyed him questioningly.

"You seem so close… I know it's hard if I were in your position, watching you friends like that…" he chuckled again.

"You don't know the half of it…" Naruto said lazily.

"Tell me something about Sakura." Akira requested.

"How do you judge her?"

"Stubborn, Kind, Polite, Loyal… umm… I don't know…"

"Yup! You're absolutely correct! She may have the beauty but beware of her rage, when she gets angry, she BURNS!!!" Naruto exasperated. Akira sweat dropped.

They talked all the way at the back. While the two in front was enjoying the moment together like that like a bride in her groom's arms. Sasuke's face graced with a gentle smile as he walks. Sakura looked up at him, she blushed at the sight. She couldn't believe that the brooding Sasuke she knew is smiling! He's not even irritated carrying her instead he looked… happy?

Sakura felt her heart beating faster and faster. She smiled. She accepted the truth that she may love him again and she was going to live with it. She rested her head in his lean chest, slowly sleep partake her consciousness.

Sasuke looked down at her sleeping form leaning against him, sleeping peacefully like a little child. He had the urge to kiss her forehead but something kept lingering in his mind, Naruto's with me…he didn't do what he felt like doing and brushed it aside and continued walking.

>
>

>

>
>
>
>
>
>
> ;
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>& gt;> Continue reading…!

A/N: Sorry if this chapter was a little boring! Really sorry!

All right, I'm here to explain a few things…

First, Takahiro, he will only appear in the first few chapters before chapter six, okay? If you guys are wondering if I why would I still put him there… don't you see? He's just an extra… hehehe… I used him as an obstacle in this story to help Sasuke realize his feelings! And stories could use some challenges, right?

Second, the role of the twins… well these two are the main question… they WILL appear for the rest of the story… whether what their role will be, either antagonist? Protagonist? You should just read! That's what makes it fun!!! Yay!

Third is the relationship of Sasuke and Sakura, as I have said… will be more dramatic… there will be * sobs *, * misunderstandings *… etc… but this will still be a sasuxsaku fic, okie? * Love will find its way. *

Bye. Thanks for reading! (hugs you ^_^)