Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Mercenary ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

YAY a new story! This is a product of my freaky dreams
 
This really isn't the prologue but it was the closest thing I could think of. It is kinda the thing that prompts the story but not. I can't explain it
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
 
The Mercenary
 
Prologue
 
Black bangs swished back and forth as the owner of the hair jumped from tree to tree at a leisurely pace. Seeming to have all the time in the world, despite being told to hurry.
 
 
Naruto woke up at the persistent ring of his alarm clock. Mumbling curses at the annoying thing, he got up and dragged his feet over to the glowing green numbers and hit the button on the top to stop the ringing. Slowly moving to the closet and pulling out the orange jumpsuit that was his normal outfit. Shuffling to the kitchen he dug around trying to find some ramen, getting more and more irritated as he could find any. Finally giving up the search he sits down with a bowl of cereal…healthy cereal. Tears slowly descended from his eyes as he stared into the wheat things…ok so that never happened. After he finished his cereal he opted to just go and train instead of having to sit around and wait for Kakashi-sensei. Running out, to the training fields in the forest he started to EAT THE TREES, that didn't happen either, only the clones ate the trees. He started to train. Slowly something at the back of his mind started to feel uneasy. Looking around he couldn't find anything, but still felt as if he was being watched. As he turned around to continue with his training he saw something in the corner of his eye. A blur of blackness. He tried to keep track of it but it as moving to fast. Soon he couldn't see it at all. Reaching behind him to pull a kunai from his pouch, he was stopped as a hand gripped his arm. He looked up into a face he knew he would always remember.
 
0o0
So what did you think? Should I continue or delete it?
 
As I said be fore this is the work of very strange dreams I've being having lately, but if I tell you about them now it will ruin the story.
 
Please review if you bothered to read this. Its not fair to me that I put some effort in to this and then you don't even bother to review. Don't make me sick the tree eating Naruto clones on you, they might like flesh to or they might all the plants in your house.