Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Plan ❯ Chapter Six: Step Two Part Two! Ino's Great Plan! ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Plan

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto...

Note: This was originally set a year after Sasuke left in the manga, except I decided (as I had only done it to age characters that I didn't know had already aged) that it is set a few month afterwards...

~~~

Chapter 5: Step Two Part Two: Ino's Great Plan!

AKA: Scary Sasuke - Just add Jealousy


~~~

Ino smiled widely.

Really widely.

Poor Sasuke-kun was about to get comeupaance for his ignorance, and would break more from Sakura.... All in good time...

'Just wait...' She thought. "You'll regret it...."


~~~

Sasuke awoke to a splitting headache, and a bruised jaw... Kakashi was brutal... But he smirked. He given back what he'd recieved double, and Kakashi would probably be at the mission site even later than usual.

He got up, and headed for the kitchen, rubbing his eyes and pulling open the cupboard. A box of cereal bonked him on the head... Greaaaaaat...

Wait. A. Second... He'd placed it in a normal postion - someone in his house? His head swerved around, looking for any telltale clues... Nothing...

He calmly headed to his refrigerator and continued his daily schedule, frying eggs and bacon, getting a clean plate, grabbing a prepackaged salad and roughly dumping it in a small plastic bowl, rustling through it with an undersized pair of tongs. But today his eyes searched every nook of the room for and clue or motion, suspicious of anything and everything. Breakfast went as usual...

Except, pinned to his door, was a small slip of paper... a reciept* for some restaurant or something... Nothing caught his eye as he moved to the garbage unitl the name - Uzumaki Naruto.... He scanned it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hokage Place
23 Kuso Dr.
532-0376

Date: (Scribbled, hard to read...)
Server: 1 - Haruka
Table: 11
Time: 8:36

Hokage Buffet for two - 4,153.80¥
--------------------------------------------
Cash - 5,000 ¥
Change due- 846.20¥

Payment from the account of - Uzumaki Savings Naruto

Thank you for shopping at Hokage Place!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke crumpled it up into a little ball. What did he care that Naruto and (someone) had a dinner together? An expensive dinner, at the most expensive, romantic table... For all he knew, he'd shared it with Godaime! There was nothing to suspect that it had been with Sakura...

Nothing except the fact that the two had shared a lunch barely over a week before/

And the fact that the dinner fit right into the time-slot of 6:30-9:00 - While he was (secretly) training with Kakashi. Someone must've leaked to Sakura, and she got to have a NICE little dinner... No, she wouldn't... There was no reason to suspect...

Sasuke calmed himself, got ready to leave, and sped out the door, taking a nice slow pace.

~~~

Ino dulled a bit at noon. Was what she doing wrong? For one thing, it would hurt Sasuke... For another, it put Sakura and Naruto in charge of calming him down to a slow boil. Three, if he found out... Sasuke would never think of looking at her again without murderous thoughts...

Ino shivered. It couldn't hurt him that much, right? Ino could stand a little trickery, and even this was way out of her usual tricks...

'One last finale, and I'm done. This stuff is too risky, even for me...'

She then headed off in search of her walking partner.

~~~

Sasuke's feet thudded heavily against the ground, like thunder rippling from the sky, his eyes closed in thought. He gulped down some water, and quickened his pace a small bit.

"How was Sakura at training, Tenten?" he picked up a small part of a conversation.

"She quit, actually... Funny thing, really..."

Sasuke spun around faster than the eye could see. "What time was that?"

"Ahhhh, Sasuke, don't scare me--- Around quarter after 7, I guess... Hey, she said she was with you! Wouldn't you- Ahhhhh..." Tenten got an understanding, 'Oooohhhh that's bad...' look on her face.

Sasuke disappeared, a blur on the wind, and Tenten and her friend resumed talking.

"Maybe he shoulda picked you, Ino... Sasuke and Sakura seem to be pretty rocky lately..."

~~~~

Sasuke managed to contain himself until the end of the mission. Then he confronted Sakura.

He confronted her in the park. It was dark, and she was tired.

She was thoroughly, confused... until she realised why he was so angry.

"Sakura..." his voice was shaky, pained and angry. "I know what happened last night... Cancelled training, this damn reciept!" He threw it in her face. "I TRUSTED you! I thought... I thought you were DIFFERENT!" he yelled.

"Naruto-kun and I are FRIENDS, Sasuke!"

"DO FRIENDS HAVE FANCY DINNERS WHEN THE GIRL'S BOYFRIEND IS AWAY!?"

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT... It's not... We were both there, and Naruto said we might as well..."

"Sakura, I'm not buying this one... Last time, I foolishlybelieved you..."

"Listen, you ASS...I know that I was-... WHAT!? Where were YOU?"

"TRAINING! But you already know, because you planned for it-"

"BUT, THEN... Who wrote this!?" Sakura was confused as she tossed him the note. "I've wanted to ask you, but you've been sulking all DAY! You just plan a date, and then RUN OFF TRAINING!?"

Sasuke froze. Time seemed to freeze as his eyes scanned the familiar handwriting on the unfamiliar piece of paper. 'How.... could it have been me? My memory isn't the best... wait...'

"What was Naruto doing there? The dobe shouldn't have been sitting at the exact table - too much of a coincedence..."

"He muttered some weird excuse, about Ino and them celebrating progressin sword training... Ino wouldn't celebrate, she'd just strut around looking high and mighty! It's fishy!"

"But... Naruto doesn't have that good of handwriting, couldn't have copied mine... It couldn't have been him..."

"Something else bugged me... Naruto was too happy! All he could look forward too was an evening of Ino's blabbing... He was too happy BEFORE he noticed me... " Sakura mused.

"But Naruto couldn't sneak into my house without me waking up! He'd probably slam the door! He couldn't have done it... unless there's some hiddden skills he has..." Sasuke snorted.Who could it have been...

"Well, Sasuke... You know I'd never cheat on you. I'm not Ino, baka..."

He smiled secretly. "I know, Sakura...chan..." And he pulled in to place a sweet kiss on her lips, which she, in return, gave back...

Somewhere, Ino sneezed.


----------

* This reciept was made from an english restaurnat reciept pic from th internet, and the conversion equalled about 50$ Canadian. If this doesn't work out, Sorry! I also assumed it'd take them an hour, approx. to eat...'

A bunch of people ask me for longer chap's... I do it by each thing that happens, and it may or may not be long. Also, all of my planned fics are gone, so it'll be a while before you see them.

Was Ino OOC? Did she come off wrong? 'S part of the plot, and...

Oh well, seeya next chap.!
-Alden

P.S. I'm changing my penname to just 'Alden-san'...