Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Sleepover (Sakura Style) ❯ Bed time, and comforting ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Recap: Shino: Well, um, me Chouji, and Kiba, are gonna go.
Sakura: But it's like 3:00 A.M.!
Kiba: We weren't planning on sleeping over.
Sakura: Ok. Bye guys!
Everyone: Bye!
End Recap
 
Sakura: Let's go to bed now.
Gaara: (From the end of the hall) Die stupid aliens, die! *You can hear laser blasting and furious arrow-keys moving*
Sakura: Gaara! Keep it down!
Gaara: Ok.
*Everyone changes in their pjs (Girls changed in Sakura's room, boys changed in the living room)*
*Everyone is now in their sleeping bags, except for Sakura. She's in her bedroom*
*Sasuke picks up Pretty Princess Pink Pony and brings her to his sleeping bag. He smiles at it adoringly.*
Naruto: Don't tell me your gonna sleep with that thing Pretty Boy
Sasuke: Mayyyyyyyybe! You dobe.
Kankuro: Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!
~1 hour later~
Sakura: Screams.
*She shoots up from her bed. (Thinks: Oh god, why did I watch that stupid movie?)*
~In the living room~
As soon as he hears the screams, Sasuke's eyes shot open. No one else is awake except for Gaara- you can hear him still playing computer games.
*Sasuke creeps up towards Sakura's room and slowly turns the doorknob*
Sasuke: Sakura?
*Sakura was still sitting up, panting*
Sakura: Hi Sasuke.
Sasuke: Why did you scream?
Then he realized she was crying.
Sasuke: And why are you crying?
Sakura: Oh, I had a nightmare about that stupid movie. I shouldn't have watched it.
Sasuke: Do you want me to keep you company?
Sakura: *smiles* Sure.
*Sasuke sits on the side of the bed. Sakura lays down.*
Sasuke: Here, this might help you sleep better. *Gives her the Pretty Princess Pink Pony.* I brush her hair for you. *Smiles*
Sakura: Thanks. *Looks up at him* You can sleep here with me, if you want.
Sasuke: Sleep? Here? With you?
Sakura: I'd like company.
Sasuke: Ok. *Gently lifts up the covers. He noticed that she was wearing shorts and a tank top as pjs.* Aren't you cold?
Sakura: No. You should be though.
*Sasuke looks down at himself. He was only wearing boxers.*
Sasuke: I should be, but I'm not.
Sakura: Good night, Sasuke -kun .
Sasuke: *A little shocked that she called him Sasuke-kun)* Goodnight cherry blossom. *Kisses her on the forehead*
*Sasuke and Sakura fall asleep in each others arms, with the Pretty Princess Pink Pony in the middle of them*