Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Sleepover (Sakura Style) ❯ Hinata's craziness and cooking skills? ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Recap: Sakura: Good night, Sasuke -kun .
Sasuke: *A little shocked that she called him Sasuke-kun)* Goodnight cherry blossom. *Kisses her on the forehead*
*Sasuke and Sakura fall asleep in each others arms, with the Pretty Princess Pink Pony in the middle of them*
End recap
 
Hinata slowly opened her eyes. (Thinks: Am I the first one to wake up? No, Sasuke's out of his sleeping bag.
Hinata: Where's Sasuke?
Gaara: Sasuke's with Sakura in her room. (Gaara got bored of the computer and was watching TV with the volume low)
Hinata: WHAT?!
Gaara: He's sleeping with Sakura in her room.
Hinata: Really? I better get a camera! *Grabs Sakura's digital camera from the table*
Hinata creeps slowly towards Sakura's room, with Gaara behind him.
Gaara: (Whispers) Turn off the flash.
Hinata nods and slowly opens the door and finds Sakura sleeping in Sasuke's arms with her Pretty Princess Pink Pony tucked under her arm.
Hinata: Awwww. *snaps a picture*
Gaara: Ewww.
Hinata: Let's give them some privacy. *Closes door*
Both Hinata and Gaara walk into the living room, stepping over Temari and Tenten
 
(Author's note: Let me explain the sleeping arrangement. Kankuro was sleeping on one side of the L-shaped couch, while Sasuke “was” sleeping on the other end. Hinata was sleeping a few feet from Naruto (Neji's orders. Actually, Neji ended up sleeping in between them). Temari and Tenten were sleeping in a far corner of the living room. As you already know, Shika and Ino were “hugging” in their sleep, if that's scientifically possible to stay like that the whole night, on the other couch. The only way Gaara could sit on the couch was to sit where Sasuke was supposed to be.)
 
Hinata: Gaara? Um, what do you want for breakfast?
Gaara: Oh, um, I feel pancake-ish.
Hinata: Ok. *walks into Sakura's huge kitchen*
*Takes out a frying pan and starts making batter for pancakes and boils some water because she knew Naruto would want Ramen for breakfast.*
 
Naruto was having a nice dream. Actually about Ramen Land. He was sleeping peacefully until he smelled REAL Ramen.
Naruto: Ramen! Ramen! Ramen! Ramen! I smell Ramen!
Gaara: Shhhhh! You idiot!!! Don't wake-up everybody! Geez.....
Naruto: Sorry. Where's the Ramen anyway???
Gaara: Hinata is making breakfast. I think she made Ramen just for you.
Naruto: Oh, Really??? * Walks into the kitchen looking for Hinata and the Ramen.*
Naruto: Hinata, you made Ramen!!
Hinata: Naruto-kun. I-I thought you'd want some.
Naruto: You made it just for me??
Hinata: u-um, ya…….
Naruto: Wow! Thanks! You're a great person! *Starts pigging out on Ramen*
Hinata: *Smiles* Your welcome. *Turns to pancakes*
 
~
 
Sasuke slowly opened his eyes. The sun was shinning through the blinds. He looked down and saw the pink-haired angel (with a Pretty Princess Pink Pony still tucked under her arm), laying ever so close to him. She was facing his direction and was sleeping peacefully. This made him smile. She looked so pretty just laying there, and that pony matched her hair slightly. Sasuke touched her hair, which made her wake up. Sakura lifted her eyes.
Sasuke: You awake?
Sakura:(sleepily) Yeah. What time is it?
*Sasuke looks at her clock.*
Sasuke: 8:30 (am)
Sakura: Hn. How did you sleep?
Sasuke: I slept good. You?
Sakura:* smiles* How do you think?
Sasuke: I would say you slept good.
Sakura: Yeah, I did. Thanks. For, well, you know, being there. You didn't have to, but you did.
Sasuke: Your welcome.
Sakura: I smell pancakes.
Sasuke: So do I.
Sakura: I bet you anything Hinata is making breakfast.
Sasuke: Probably. I'm hungry. Let's go.
Sakura: Sure.
*The two get out of bed and Sasuke gets Pretty Princess Pink Pony and tucks it under his arm.*
Sakura: You won't let go of that Pony, are you?
Sasuke:*Smiles* Not in a million years.
Shika yawned. God he was tired and he only got 6 and a half hours of sleep. To make any sleeping activity any harder, Ino's body was rather heavy for poor Shika to handle.
Gaara: Finally you woke up.
Shika: What's for breakfast?
Hinata: *yells* PAAAAAAAAAANCAAAAAAAAAAAAKES!
*Sasuke, Sakura, and Pretty Princess Pink Pony entered the room*
Hinata's yells woke everyone else up.
Kankuro: *grumbles* breakfast? Already?
Temari: 5 more minuets!
Hinata: I said, PANCAKES!
Tenten: Alright!
Neji: I'm up… I'M UP!!! Geez.
Ino: I looooooooooooooove pancakes!
*Everyone walks into the dinning room to find a huge plate of pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries*
*Sasuke sets Pretty Princess Pink Pony on her own separate chair in between him and Sakura.*
Naruto: You still huggin' that pony Pretty Boy?
Sasuke: Shut up Dead Last!
Naruto: SASUKE-BASTARD!
Sasuke: DOBE!
Naruto: MOTHER FUC-
Sakura: That's enough Naruto!
*Everyone starts eating*
Kankuro: Wow! These are good!
Ino: Yeah! Is everything homemade?
Hinata didn't answer. She was pleased that her friends like what she did for them.