Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Tournament ❯ Meeting the competition: The Preliminaries begins ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2 Meeting the competition: The preliminaries begins
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto and Dead or Alive it belongs to Tecmo and Team Ninja but I wish I own Kasumi and Tina (perverted grin)
 
 
 
 
Hong Kong harbor
 
 
 
The three leaf jounins arrived at the harbor where they saw the boat that was going to take them to Tokyo and the fifth Dead or Alive tournament, the group saw that the large cruise boat had the initials of DOATEC they weren't surprised to see that. The walk to the entrance of the boat where they saw the person who was taking the tickets the guy was very tall he look like a bouncer he was wearing a tuxedo and he was bald.
 
“Tickets please”
 
“Oh here you go” Sakura said as she handed her ticket along with Naruto and Sasuke
 
The man stares at the tickets then look back at them” are you three competing in the tournament?”
 
`That's right we are winning this tournament” Naruto said cheery
 
The man grin” I hope you can keep that attitude now you three are new in the tournament which means you three have to participate in the preliminaries”
 
“No problem well win the preliminaries” Naruto said
 
“I wish you luck in the preliminaries, as for the competitors that have compete in the past they won't have to take the preliminaries they are already advance to the next round”
 
“So basically the preliminaries are for new contestants in the tournament” Sakura said
 
“That's right the preliminaries will begin in the evening while you wait you can enjoy yourselves and you can also meet some of the competition at your own risk that is”he chuckle
 
“Thanks oh this is going to be so exciting” Naruto said cheery
 
Sasuke just chuckle at his teammates refreshing attitude while Sakura sighed
 
“On behalf of Master Donovan I welcome you to the Dead or Alive tournament enjoy your stay”
 
“Thanks we sure will” Naruto said
 
The three climb the stairs and enter the cruise the man took his cell phone and press the redial button” its me sir we have more ninjas entering the tournament”
 
“Is that so, wonderful the more ninjas the better” an older male voice over the phone said” you did let them in right?”
 
“Yes of course sir”
 
“Good carry on then”
 
The man nodded an turn his cell phone off (this years tournament is going to be very interesting indeed)
 
The three ninjas were walking on the deck of the ship they were quite amazed the ship looked bigger from the inside than outside, the design of the ship was very elegant and unique no doubt that DOATEC was a company with lots of money. The whole ship was full of people obviously they wanted to see the preliminaries and eventually the tournament itself the three continue to walk trough the halls of the ship while looking around seeing the people talking about the upcoming tournament and how exciting how good was gonna get.
 
“I guess they are looking forward to see the tournament” Sakura said
 
“Of course they want to see us winning the tournament” Naruto said with his fox grin
 
“Our mission is not to win the tournament but to make the alliance with Hayate if you remember Naruto?” Sakura said
 
“Yeah yeah I know”
 
“And also find out if Orochimaru is going to show up in the tournament” Sasuke said
 
“Wow the ship is huge, so where should we go first?” Sakura said
 
“I want to see the food” Naruto said
 
Sasuke sweat dropped (why am I not surprised)
 
“Well I want to check the pool” Sakura said
 
“I just want to take a walk before the preliminaries begin” Sasuke said
 
“Al right then Ill go to the buffet table and meet you guys later” Naruto said as he left the group
 
“I guess Ill see you later too Sasukekun” Sakura said as she left
 
Sasuke just sighed as he continued to walk on the deck of the ship, as he was walking a thought came to his mind.
 
(Wait a minute this ship must have a training center or a gym I guess it will be better to do some quick training before the preliminaries begins)
 
Naruto arrived at the dinning room section of the ship and he almost lost his mind when he saw the large table with endless supply of food it was really a buffet, there were all kinds of food from foods vegetables fruits and meat everything was in the buffet. Now Naruto was happy but he was getting annoyed because there was so much food and there wasn't any ramen included and right now he had a strong urge to eat ramen.
 
(I don't believe it they have everything except ramen cheap bastards oh well I can't complain Ill eat something else)
 
He pick up a plate and pick a moderate amount of food he was hungry but he didn't wanted to cause a scene in front of all the people, he pick his plate and went to the nearest table and began to eat. Now he knew he had to keep his table matters in check so he did and eat very decent, he was so hungry that he ate his plate in five minutes he was very relief at the taste of the food.
 
“Mmm the food was delicious maybe I should eat seconds”
 
“Hey there ya'll”
 
Naruto looked next to him and he was stun in front of him was a gorgeous woman who seems to be in her early twenties with shoulder length blond hair and ocean blue eyes she was wearing a cowgirl outfit and cowboy hat a pair of jeans brown cowgirl boots and she was wearing a top with the American flag. Now Naruto notice her outfit al right but one thing he did notice well was her massive cleavage talk about voluptuous he pray to Kami that he didn't had a nose bleed because of her big wrack.
 
The cowgirl wink at him” howdy” she said in western voice
 
Naruto was stun and he couldn't talk it was like she has somehow stolen his voice, the cowgirl just shook her head and sighed it wasn't the first time this has happened to her.
 
“How about we go outside and take a walk ya'll?”
 
Naruto still couldn't talk but the cowgirl took his hand and left the dinning room with him he blush at the fact that she was holding his hand they arrived at the deck of the ship feeling the cool wind and wonderful smell of the ocean the ship was already moving beginning its destination to Tokyo. The cowgirl adjusted her blond hair while looking at Naruto who was still stun and blushing she smile at the sight she admitted that he look cute blushing.
 
“I'm Tina”
 
Naruto looked at her still blushing” I………I……I….I….I”
 
“Breath in and out sweetie” Tina said helping him calm down
 
Naruto did as she told him and pretty soon he calm himself he looked back at her and try not blush again” thanks……….I'm Uzumaki Naruto”
 
“Naruto it's a nice name and those whiskers make you look even cuter are they real?”
 
Naruto blush at her comment” yeah they are real…..it's a….birthmark”
 
“Really……you don't mind if I could touch them right?” she gave him a sweet look
 
Naruto blush again but he didn't hesitated” n….no go ahead”
 
Tina smile and she ran her hand on his cheeks were his Kyubi whiskers were he felt her soft hand caressing his birthmark cause by the sealing of the Kyubi, now to Naruto he didn't like the whiskers because he look different it was proof of his connection he had with the nine tails fox demon and he didn't like it but after this he let his thought about the whiskers change a little.
 
Tina remove her hand from his whiskers Naruto was disappointed but he didn't show it she looked back at the amazing view of the ocean.
 
“Those whiskers of yours are very soft I like them you look like a cat”
 
Naruto just chuckle at her comment” I guess even if people hasn't really told me that” he then took a quick glance at her chest making sure Tina didn't notice it (damn if the perverted hermit were alive and saw this he would have die from having tons of nose bleeds)
 
“So Naruto why have you come here?”
 
“Oh Im here to compete in the tournament”
 
Tina raise an eyebrow” you're going to compete in the Dead or Alive tournament”
 
Naruto gave his fox grin” you bet I'm competing and I'm going to win it believe it”
 
“Oh I see so you're one of the new many competitors for this years tournament then I guess I wish you luck the preliminaries aren't easy you know and you have to advance in order to get to the next round and fight me”
 
Naruto was puzzle” what do you mean fight you, are you competing in the tournament?”
 
Tina nodded” you bet ya'll which means that you are my rival I'm looking forward to see you in the quarter finals Naruto”
 
“Thanks Tinachan I will do my best to advance and maybe fight you but I'm warning you I wont go easy on you”
 
Now it was Tina's turn to blush it was actually the first time she has blush by a boyish comment she like the way he said Tinachan it was in a way adorable and cute she smirk at him.
 
“You are an interesting person Naruto”
 
Naruto smile” really I am I don't know about that”
 
Tina just giggle and she turn to look back at the ocean Naruto follow her and both were enjoying the great view when suddenly.
 
“TINA”
 
Tina gasp recognizing the owner of the voice(oh no its him) she then took Naruto's hand again and started running trough the deck of the ship while Naruto was confused but he started running with her, he looked behind him and saw another person running in pursuit it was a large man who seems to be in his early forties with short blond hair and a black beard wearing dark sunglasses and a black leather biker outfit he gulp a little noticing that he was pissed.
 
“Tinachan who is that?”
 
“You don't want to know”
 
“He looks very angry”
 
“He's always angry”
 
Tina then saw a entrance to the ship and took it she ran trough the halls of the ship until reaching cabin section of the ship where the rooms of the guest were located she pray that one of the doors didn't have a lock she turn one of the handles of a door and it open she smile as she took Naruto and enter the room. Once in the room she make sure there wasn't anyone and she enter the closet along with Naruto hoping that the person after them was lost and gone. Naruto was tired from the whole chase but once he notice that he was in a closet with Tina and they were in close proximity he blush bright red, he could feel her chest making contact with his making him very nervous he looked at Tina and she was checking trough the closet.
 
Tina heard her pursuer pass trough the halls of the cabins but after a few minutes he was long gone she sighed in relief at least she won't have to put up with him for now.
 
“Good he's gone” Tina said
 
“Who was that Tinachan?” Naruto said expecting that the blond will tell him this time
 
“My father he's so over protective of me he still sees me as an eight year old I am so sick of him”
 
“Oh” Naruto said in a disappointed tone the mention of the word father remember about his father the fourth Hokage whom he never knew and he never knew the love from a parent he thought that maybe Tina was being a little ungrateful at the fact that she has a father
 
But right now he ignore the thought and focus that he was close to Tina and in a closet of all places that's when Tina locked gazes with him blue eyes looking at one another he smell her wonderful womanly scent. Now Tina knew back when she was a teenager when you were in a closet with a boy it was make out time and she was one of the people who approved of the idea if you have the opportunity then do it no chance in hell that she was going to let this opportunity passed by. Without giving any second thoughts she brought the blond ninja to her and kissed him deeply she moan a little and began to taste his lips, as for Naruto the moment Tina kiss him it was the moment he lost his mind.
 
He felt like time has just stop in his entire life he has never kiss a girl but that all change because he was being kiss by a blond bombshell like Tina, he felt like he has just die and gone to heaven. It was such an amazing feeling that he wanted to stay like this forever, he was shock when he felt Tina's tongue caressing his mouth giving him the sing to open his mouth he did and she let her tongue and it made contact with his own tongue and both of their tongues began to dance. After what it seems like an hour when in reality only one minute has passed she broke the kiss and smirk seeing him with his tongue hanging like he wanted more she laugh a little while Naruto just blush in embarrassment.
 
“What's wrong?” Naruto said embarrassed
 
“What's wrong with you Naruto that kiss was a little off is this the first time you kissed a woman?”
 
Naruto blush like a cherry while Tina grin” I'll take your blushing face as a yes”
 
“Im sorry Tinachan”
 
“Oh don't be I'm glad I was the first woman you kissed well I have to go I have places to be and people to avoid” she sweat dropped thinking of her father” I'll see you later Naruto” she then give him a peek on his cheek making him blush again
 
“By the way Naruto practice on your kissing for when you find the girl of your dreams you'll be ready to give her a real kiss bye ya'll” she wink at him before leaving the room
 
Naruto stood there dumbfounded at what just happen Tina kiss him because she wanted to test his kissing skills he couldn't believe it and also at the fact that she took advantage on him but he didn't argue with that.
 
“I can't believe I kiss Tinachan she said I need to work on my kissing how am I going to practice maybe I can talk to Sakurachan to let me kiss her in order to practice” he then gulp and turn pale thinking of her reaction” then again she will be pissed if I kiss her she will kill me for sure”
 
He left the room and took notice at the number of the room which was 201 he then check his ticket and sweat dropped” well what do you know this is my room at least I know where it is I should continue to look around the ship”
 
He left the cabin section walking and thinking about Tina (so Tinachan is one of the fighters that's competing in the tournament I wonder if I will meet anyone else who's competing)
 
In another part of the ship Sasuke was in the gym area it was pretty big and they were all kinds of exercise machines but he ignore them since he doesn't believe in using machinery for training he has always approved of physical training. As he was walking he saw a young teen who seems to be around seventeen he had short blond hair and blue eyes he was wearing a white and blue Chinese uniform he was practicing his martial arts moves, Sasuke was impressed his moves were very sharp it seems he was very strong he smirk in amusement thinking that he could be one of the competitors in the tournament. He then notice another person present in the room there was a young man who seems to be in his early twenties with spiky brown hair and brown eyes he was only wearing a pair of jet black pants with a design of a golden dragon on the sides he was punching and kicking a red sand bag.
 
Sasuke smirk in amusement no doubt these two were going to compete in the tournament the man who was kicking the sand bag took a glance at him but he then got back to what he was doing, Sasuke decided to approach the young blond teen who was practicing his moves.
 
“Impressive moves” Sasuke said
 
The young teen stop practicing and looked at him he politely bow to him” thank you this martial arts it's the only thing I have to remember of my master you see he die a short while back and I want to honor his martial arts by participating in the Dead or Alive tournament I also want to take care of his granddaughter she's only seven and I need money Its difficult to get a job since I'm still in high school”
 
Sasuke grin to himself (I knew it he's in the tournament then that guy hitting the sand bag must be participating too) he looked back at the young teen with a smile” so you want to win the tournament in order to get the prize money and take care of his granddaughter that's very kind of you”
 
“Yes I want to and besides it's what my master Gen Fu wanted to do it's the right thing to do”
 
Sasuke nodded in agreement he offer him his hand” I'm Sasuke”
 
The teen smile and took his hand” my name is Elliot it's nice to meet you, you look like a fighter are you competing in the tournament?”
 
Sasuke nodded” you bet I'm new in the tournament so I have to participate in the preliminaries”
 
“Then I wish you good luck my friend last year when I compete in the preliminaries it was pretty tough the fighters weren't pushovers”
 
“Of course it has to be tough otherwise what's the point no pain no gain right?”
 
“I guess you're right” Elliot said with a chuckle
 
“So……” Sasuke said as he went into a fighting stance” Elliot would you do me the honors in giving me a taste of you're fighting style call it an intro if we get to fight in the upcoming rounds of the tournament”
 
Elliot smile” so you're confident that you can win the preliminaries al right Sasuke I will accept your offering I'm ready when you are” he went into his Xing Jin Quan stance
 
By now the young man who was hitting the sand bag has stop and he was watching with intense interest at the match that is about to be unfold.
 
(I'm going to enjoy this) Sasuke thought
 
GET READY……FIGHT
 
Sasuke launch a couple of punches but Elliot dodge them Sasuke made a quick movement and he was able to do a quick kick on Elliot hitting on his stomach, he got back to his feet and made a combination of punches and kicks Sasuke dodge them and counter with a kick but Elliot caught it and send him a few feet away. Sasuke charge at him in a impressive speed Elliot couldn't see his movements he was hit by roundhouse kick by Sasuke he fell to the ground but he quickly got back to his feet, he charge at the Uchiha with a kick to his stomach follow by a palm strike and a punch but Sasuke caught the punch with his hand he move Elliot towards him punching him on his shoulder he lost his balance and land on the floor. Sasuke didn't wasted time as he went towards Elliot he use a low kick but Elliot and he use a roundhouse kick sending to the ground but Sasuke landed on his feet.
 
Elliot attack lunge at him again using more successive strikes but this time his movements were a little faster of course Sasuke could see them now because he activated his sharingan. Sasuke was so caught up in the fighting that he activated his sharingan without knowing it and he has copy all of Elliot's movements and martial art, he scold himself and deactivated he didn't wanted to attract any suspicion at least not before the tournament begins. Elliot lunge a open palm at him but Sasuke dodge it and did a back flip landing a few feet away from him, Sasuke couldn't help but smirk he hasn't even broken a sweat and now he was looking at Elliot who was panting hard it seems he was exhausted the young man who was watching the fight by the sand bag was very caught in the fighting and he was only staring at Sasuke with high interest.
 
Elliot pant” Sasuke you're as strong as I thought you were”
 
Sasuke smirk” like wise” he then saw the young man by the sand bag coming to him
 
Elliot smile” oh Sasuke this is Jann Lee the Dragon he's also competing in the tournament”
 
“Hey” Sasuke said
 
Jann Lee didn't said a word he just look at Sasuke
 
Sasuke frown (what's wrong with him cat got his tongue)
 
Elliot sweat dropped” you have to excuse him Sasuke he's not much of a talker”
 
“You?” Jann Lee said
 
“What is it?” Sasuke said
 
“I'll be waiting for you at the tournament” Jann Lee said as he left the gym
 
Elliot was surprised” looks like Jann Lee is looking forward to fight you I don't know it its good news to you or bad”
 
Sasuke smirk” why bad?”
 
“Because Jann Lee is the second strongest fighter in the tournament”
 
Sasuke grin interest” really is that so then who's number one?”
 
Elliot was serious” Ryu Hayabusa”
 
(I should have known) Sasuke thought” well Elliot I better go thanks for the match”
 
Elliot bow to him” no thank you Sasuke it was a great match”
 
Sasuke started to leave but he halt at the entrance to the gym” oh and next time Elliot if we fight in the tournament I won't be holding back”
 
Elliot smile” the same goes with me”
 
Sasuke smirk as he left the gym (if the rest of the competitors are just like Elliot then I have this tournament already won the only problem will be if I end up fighting Naruto or Sakura that won't be an easy fight and also if I fight Hayabusa although I'm looking forward to fight him just like Jann Lee)
 
Sakura was walking by the pool section with a big smile on her face she saw that the pool was big enough to hold over a hundred people, on the far corner of the pool there was a small Jacuzzi she got more excited when she saw that there was a waterslide for the pool. There was also a small bar where they serve all kinds of refreshing beverages, she was as happy as a little boy on Christmas, until she realize of something important that she needed in order to enjoy herself in the pool.
 
(Oh crap I forgot to bring my swimsuit I guess it didn't occurred to me, damn I wanted to swim in the pool) Sakura thought in disappointment she sighed sadly she saw how happy the people were jumping and swimming in the pool she didn't wanted to be tortured so she decided to leave
 
“What's wrong let me guess you forgot to bring a swimsuit right?”
 
Sakura looked next to her and saw a woman sitting on one of the tables she seem around her early twenties with chocolate skin short brown hair and brown eyes she was wearing a red one piece suit.
 
She smile at Sakura” hey don't worry if you forgot you're swimsuit come over here and sit you don't literally have to dive in the pool to enjoy yourself”
 
Sakura smile and got seated next to her” yeah you're right I forgot to bring my swimsuit”
 
“Don't worry just enjoy the warm sun and wonderful breeze you don't get such a nice weather in this time of year” she extended her hand” my name is Lisa”
 
Sakura smile and shake her hand” I'm Sakura its nice to meet you”
 
“Same here oh I forgot to introduce you to my other friend over here” Lisa said as she pointed to the woman next to her who was wearing a white straw hat a white sunglasses and a tow piece white suit she was reading what it appears to be a romance novel
 
“Sakura this is Helena we know each other for a while now” Lisa said
 
Helena stopped reading her novel and gave a polite bow” it's nice to meet you Sakura” she said in a French tone
 
“Same here um….sorry to say this but you looked like you're hiding your face I mean with the straw hat and the sunglasses don't get me wrong though”
 
`Its al right I don't mind I don't like being in the sun for too long so I preferred to cover my face” Helena said
 
“Although she has a good reason to cover her face” Lisa said out loud
 
Helena sweat dropped at Lisa's comment while Sakura was puzzle
 
“What do you mean by that Lisa?”
 
Lisa sweat dropped” it's a long story” she then notice someone familiar (well speak of the devil)” Helena trouble at six o' clock”
 
Helena hide her face in her novel while not looking the other way, Sakura was confuse' who's is she hiding from?”
 
“The woman with the white hair she's in the pool” Lisa said
 
Sakura looked towards the pool and saw a woman with short white hair and gray eyes leaving the pool she was wearing a two piece black bikini very provocative getting a lot of attention from the male population. The woman dry herself with a towel and was about to leave but not before gazing at the table where Sakura, Lisa and Helena were she obviously didn't recognize Helena but she still gave them a hard glare that would make anyone piss their pants off.
 
Sakura sweat dropped as she saw the woman leaving the pool side” she doesn't look too friendly”
 
Lisa rolled her eyes” you don't know half of it, her name is Christie and she is an assassin”
 
Sakura gasp” what are you sure?”
 
“You see Donovan pay her to killed Helena so he could take complete control of DOATEC”
 
“I see, but why he wants to get rib of you Helena?” Sakura said
 
Helena put her novel down and sighed” because Sakura I'm the rightful owner of the company”
 
Sakura gasp” so that's why Donovan wants to get rib of you”
 
“Yeah that's right originally DOATEC belong to her father but Donovan murder him in order to gain control of the company” Lisa said
 
(Wait a minute Tsunadesama said that the original owner of DOATEC was Fame Douglas then that means Helena is his daughter) Sakura thought” but if Donovan murdered him then why he wasn't arrested?”
 
“Well according to the authorities they didn't found any evidence that could prove that it was Donovan and so he was found not guilty but everyone knows that it was him it won't be long now before he pays for his sins” Lisa said
 
“I see you seem to know a lot about DOATEC Lisa”
 
“Yeah I do I used to be a lead engineer in the company I was consider a prodigy according to Donovan but I regret working for him I regret everything I did even participating in the Epsilon project and the Genma project it was all a mistake”
 
“Don't worry Lisa the important thing is that you're not working with him anymore” Sakura said
 
“Thanks Sakura looks like we are going to get along just fine” Lisa said
 
“Sakura how about you join us for a drink?” Helena said
 
Sakura smile” yeah that would be great I still have time before the preliminaries begin”
 
Hearing that both Lisa and Helena blink in surprise Sakura was a little confuse
 
“What's wrong?”
 
“You are competing in the tournament?” Helena said
 
“Yeah that's right”
 
Lisa smile” well what do you know Sakura you made two friends and you also made two rivals we are competing in the tournament too”
 
Sakura was surprised” what really I sure known how to pick them then I'll guess I wish you luck in the tournament and I hope I don't get to fight you guys”
 
“Don't get your hopes up yet you still have to win the preliminaries” Lisa said
 
“Oh don't worry I will win the preliminaries”
 
“Well Lisa she is confident she will win so how about we go get our drinks?” Helena said
 
Lisa nodded and the three left to the bar Sakura has made new friends and rivals in the upcoming tournament.
 
Back to Naruto he was back in the cabin section because walking the halls of the ship and staring at the ocean for too long has made a little sea sick and he decided to go to his room and take a little rest before the preliminaries. He didn't saw where he was going until he bump into someone, he then offered his hand when he realized that the person he bump was a young girl who seem to be around seventeen she had long orange hair tied on yellow band she had brown eyes and she was wearing a blue and white ninja uniform with a skirt her short sword was strap on her back.
 
“I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going are you al right?” Naruto said he was still holding her hand
 
The young kunoichi looked at him and shook her head in a shy matter” its al right…..I wasn't watching where I was going either” she then gasp a little noticing his leaf headband (that mark of the leaf he's a ninja…..from Konoha)
 
Naruto grin” hi my name is Uzumaki Naruto what's yours?”
 
“Its…..Kasumi”
 
“Glad to meet you Kasumi you know you look like a ninja to me?”
 
Kasumi gasp for some reason she didn't wanted to tell him the truth” no….I'm not I just like dressing like one that's all”
 
“Oh I see I guess its cool to dress like a ninja” Naruto said with a grin
 
“ATTENTION EVERYONE THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKING WELL BE STARTING THE PRELIMINARIES IN ONE HOUR SO TO ALL OF THE COMPETITORS GET READY AND HEAD FOR THE MAIN HALL WHERE THE PRELIMINARIES ROUNDS FOR THE DEAD OR ALIVE TOURNAMENT WILL BE HELD THANK YOU”
 
Naruto gasp after hearing the message” so the preliminaries are going to begin I can't wait, well Kasumi I better go it was nice meeting you I am going to win the preliminaries”
 
Kasumi was surprised” why Narutosan…..are you competing in the tournament?”
 
“You bet why do you ask?”
 
Kasumi stood quiet and she shook her head” its nothing good luck” she bow to him
 
Naruto gave his fox grin” thanks Kasumichan” he the left leaving a blushing Kasumi behind
 
(He…..called me Kasumichan he does look cute and those whiskers made him look adorable) she giggle while leaving the hallway
 
The main hall of the ship was the largest part of the entire ship there was a large ring on the middle while the rest of the room was full of people waiting for the preliminaries. The people were all betting to see who was going to be the group to advance to the next round of the tournament they were all looking forward to see the fight. Among the spectators were familiar faces like Tina her father Bass which Tina was hiding with the crowd in order to avoid him, Elliot, Lisa, Helena, Kasumi and a couple of people from past tournaments. On the front near the ring there were three young girls one look like she was eighteen with brown hair reaching to her shoulders with blue eyes she had a pink hair band and she was wearing a jean jacket with a green tank top, a pair of jeans and brown shoes the second girl look like she was nineteen she had black hair tied in Chinese braids black eyes she was wearing a red Chinese silk dress and red high heels, the third girl was around seventeen she had long black and black eyes and she was wearing a Japanese uniform a pink vest with silver designs and white pants with white shoes.
 
The people have gather the competition were present and soon the contestants have arrived there were men and women alike over fifty contestants but only a few were going to proceed to the next round. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura got back together and they were waiting for the matches to begin however it was Naruto and Sasuke the ones who were more anxious to begin than Sakura.
 
“Hey Sakura don't hit them too hard we came here to beat the competition not to beat them to death” Sasuke said worry because of his teammates insane strength over the past three years her strength has increased a lot she even became stronger than Tsunade
 
Sakura smile at the Uchiha” don't worry Sasukekun I already fix the problem I suppress the chakra level from my body cutting my strength in half”
 
Sasuke smirk” half eh I hope that's enough”
 
Naruto was in awe looking at the large crowd gather looks like they were more anxious than him to begin the matches, while looking at the crowd he saw Tina who wink at him and blew him a kiss which made him blush a lot he also notice Kasumi and smile at her while waving he was confuse when he saw that the young kunoichi's face became red all of the sudden he didn't know why looks like he was still dense as always. Finally the captains of the ship enter the room he walked to the center of the ring which had the words DOA 5 written in the floor he then took a microphone.
 
“Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the preliminaries of the fifth Dead or Alive tournament we have a lot of competitors for this years grand spectacular event now this is how we are going to select the contestants for the matches we have gather all of the contestants information and we will be using our high tech computer to select the opponents randomly now without further delay let the PRELIMINARIES BEGIN”
 
The crowd began to cheer loudly as the computer began to take the names of the opponents Naruto smirk in excitement it has been a long time since he had a good fight and he was now trembling with anticipation the same with Sasuke, Sakura on the other hand was calm and patient she didn't show any sings of excitement or anticipation.
 
(CHA TIME TO KICK SOME ASS) inner Sakura shouted in triumph while raising a fist
 
For the next two hours the ring became a raging battlefield no mercy was shown no love only pure rage and determination to win and advance in order to fight the best of the best, the crowd cheer wildly while raising their betting tickets cheering for the fighter that will bring them fortune and fame. And it happen one by one they all fell to the ground unconscious men and women blood was spill sweat was shown endlessly and the fighting was brutal, but the crowd were shock their jaws hit the floor once they saw the three leaf ninjas in action why would they be impressed were their skills that amazing was it worthy to see or were their skills couldn't be compare by any fighting style in the whole world it was none of the above. The only thing that the crowd was shock at the leaf ninjas was that every time they get in a ring they defeat their opponents just by laying one hit to them one punch or one kick and the match was over, they couldn't believe the strength the young ninjas had it was impossible to believe but it was true and they were seeing it with their very own eyes.
 
As for the DOA group they were just like the rest of the crowd shock and in awe Kasumi was very impressed at Naruto's strength Tina was thinking the same thing Elliot knew how strong Sasuke was since he had a friendly sparing match with him. It was just in time that Jann Lee show up to see some of the matches and he came just in time to see Sasuke fighting, once he saw that the Uchiha defeated his opponent with one hit he decided to stick around and focus his attention to Sasuke it seems his expectation over the young ninja were correct after all. Finally the fighting was over the defeated were taking out of the room to get medical attention while the winners were present and receive with tremendously cheering while some of the crowd were cursing and wiping because they lost their money on the bets.
 
From the fifty seven fighters that were present to take the preliminaries only five stood in the middle of the ring three of them were obviously Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura and the other two were male. One of them seems to be in his early twenties he had short brown hair and with black eyes he was wearing a white martial arts uniform with the symbol of the Korean flag on the back the second young man also look in his early twenties he had long dark red hair tied in a pony tail and green eyes he was wearing a green long sleeve shirt and black pants with black boots. The crowd continued to cheer loudly while the captain of the ship approach the five fighters.
 
“Ladies and gentlemen here are the five contestants that will move on to the next round of the tournament let's hear it for them”
 
The crowd cheer again
 
“Now how about if we know more about the five of you please start with your names fighting style age occupation likes and hobbies lets start with you” he point the microphone to the young man with the martial artist uniform”
 
“I'm Tenchi Komura my fighting style is Tae Won Do I'm twenty one I run a dojo back at my home land Korea my likes are lo mei and my hobbies are training and swimming”
 
“Al right now what about you” the captain said as he point the microphone to the young man with the pony tail
 
“Its Felipe De la Cruz my fighting style is Kung fu I'm twenty two I'm the owner of an Opera house in Toledo Spain I like reading and my hobbies are listening to classical music”
 
“Al right now what about you pretty girl” the captain said pointing his microphone to Sakura
 
“Its Haruno Sakura my fighting style is ninjutsu I'm eighteen I'm a ninja my likes are dumplings with red soi beam sauce and my hobbies I don't have a particular hobby but I'm always reading books about medicine”
 
Sasuke sweat dropped (her past hobby was stalking me and being an annoying fan girl)
 
“Al right you're next” the captain said pointing the microphone to Sasuke
 
“Its Uchiha Sasuke my fighting style is ninjutsu I'm eighteen I'm a ninja my likes are training and my hobbies are walking and more training”
 
“And finally you” the captain said pointing the microphone to Naruto
 
Naruto by surprise took the captain's microphone” The name is Uzumaki Naruto my fighting style is called Uzumaki ninjutsu I'm eighteen I'm a ninja I like ramen lots of it and my hobbies are training and more training”
 
Sasuke and Sakura sweat dropped
 
(Uzumaki ninjutsu what the hell is that it sounds so lame) Sasuke thought
 
(Oh no he's going to embarrassed us in front of the whole crowd Naruto don't be so lame) Sakura thought
 
The captain sweat dropped as he took the microphone back” well there you have it folks the five contestants that will move on to the next round one more time give them a big hand for them”
 
The crowd cheer again while the DOA group smile at them Tina was very impressive with Naruto's skills the same with Kasumi, Lisa and were thinking the same with Sakura and Elliot and Jann Lee with Sasuke. As the cheering continues in the roof of the room there were three shadowy figures that have watched everything that happen trough the crystal ceiling.
 
“Those three are quite impressive” a female voice said
 
“Indeed those are after all ninjas from Konoha” a mans voice said
 
“What do you think master Hayate why have they come here?”
 
“Probably to destroy DOATEC for good just like us I don't know we don't have nothing against Konoha but it will be better to keep an eye on those three” Hayate said
 
“I agree although they look like trusting people we shouldn't let our guard down Ayane you're going to help Hayate right?”
 
“As always master Ryu” Ayane said (and also if Kasumi's here I will kill her this time)
 
Ryu looked down on the crystal ceiling his gaze fell on Naruto (there's something familiar about that ninja)
 
“Lets go” Hayate said
 
The three nodded and vanish the three didn't notice that Sasuke has notice their presence back at the fighting hall he grin.
 
(This tournament is getting very interesting by the minute I can't wait for the next round to begin)
 
 
 
To be continued
 
 
 
Yay another chapter done please comments and reviews are welcome flames ARE NOT, I want to thank GrayPhoenix for giving me my first review thank you please keep sending me your comments I promise I will update soon.