Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Weather man ❯ What's the worst thing a person can do? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok, this is going to be a short chapter, I warn you guys, I got some idea's from James Patterson, Aka: The oh great writing guru.
 
What's the worst thing a person can do?
~
 
Her eyes were wide. Pain surged through every pore on her body. Heat flared deep within her, tremors shook her slight frame. The pain was like a sterilized knife twisting through her gut. Cutting her open from the inside out.
 
She screamed, tears leaking out the corners of her eyes like pools of acid; Eating away at her flesh.
 
Her throat was bleeding, screams dieing in the mirth of her life's liquid.
 
The glimmer of light that once shone so beautifully through almond shaped eyes faded…
Until there was barely a flicker of warmth that remained.
 
Death had seized the convulsing girl by the throat and squeezed. It squeezed and squeezed, and squeezed… Squeezed until the last ounce of life seeped out of her, hanging by thin strands of film, dripping by her twitching fingertips.
 
Her killer, standing a good 5ft away, smirked mirthlessly.
 
What's the worst thing a person can do? He asked himself, a glint replaying in his eyes.
 
The answer was simple.
 
He strode over to the young girls crumpled form and lifted her terror-struck face in his hands, sneering at her.
 
What's the worst thing a person can do?
 
He licked his lips and pressed them forcefully down on the parted ones.
“You are mine.” He hissed, her blood dripping from the corner of his mouth.
 
And with one fluid movement, he raised a kunai and brought it down, digging deep in her throat.
 
What's the worst thing a person can do?
 
~
Ring… Ring… Ring…
 
A young girl with purple eyes and equally purple strips on her cheeks stared at the phone. She didn't really feel like answering it right now.
 
“Hey, Sorry I missed your call! Leave a message at the beep and I'll get back to you!!
 
A voice spluttered and choked, “To Miss. Himora, please… Help…” Then there was a click, followed by a dead-line.
 
A brown eyebrow cocked at the message, a smile spreading across her smooth features, “Well, isn't that interesting..?”
 
She brushed the purple strands of hair that got in her face, pushing it back into her brown hair. She smirked, “Well, this doesn't sound like a waste of time
 
Himora got up and latched on her weapons pouch, tucking her spare kunai in her shirt.
 
The smirk still on her face, she headed out the door. However interesting this might have been, she'll still have to deal with her mission that came before this one.
 
Village hidden in the rock would have to wait a day or two.
 
~
OK! That's it minna! n___n Read and Review!