Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Together at Christmas ❯ A Frozen Body ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Together At Christmas
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
_____________________________________________________________ ________
A/N: Hi again everyone. This fic took me forever to get started! I was about to drop the whole project, when suddenly during a boring 4th period lecture inspiration struck! What took me 2 weeks to start only took me 2 periods to finish! Originally, it was meant as a one shot but now it's going to be a fairly long story. Well enjoy and please review! And let's just say that everyone is around the age of 15 or 16ish (everyone is Chunin or above)
____________________________________________________________ ________
 
Christmas time in Konoha was a magical time of year. It was one of the very limited times when the occupants of the village could relax and forget about their problems. But for one certain ninja his problems only heightened. Sasuke Uchiha walked slowly down the brightly lit streets; paying little attention to the colorful displays and sounds of happy laughter. “Hmp, I don't get the point” he thought as large white snowflakes began to fall from the peaceful gray sky. “Why is everyone so happy? This is just another time of the year, what's so special about it?”
 
 
He continued to walk until he was outside the city on a rather deserted road that lead towards the lonely Uchiha mansion. The snow had begun to fall much harder and the evening wind had slowly begun to blow. “It's going to be cold tonight” thought the lonely Uchiha with a heavy sigh “I'm glad I chopped plenty of wood last fall.
 
 
A few minutes later he arrived on the door step of his empty home to find a small note card tied to the doorknob with a read and green ribbon. He unlocked the door and entered the residence taking the small card with him. He removed his snow covered boots at the door and made his way threw the chilly house still wearing his heavy cloak and black gloves. He made his way up the stairs to his large, slightly warmer room. Within a few moments he had a roaring fire and was lounging in his favorite sofa chair near the warmth of the blaze.
 
 
He then picked up the small card which he had placed on a near by table and immediately recognized the style of writing, that and he knew very few people who dotted their “i”, periods and exclamation points with hearts. He let out a sigh and began to read the green writing on the card:
 
 
Hi Sasuke!
 
I came by earlier but you weren't home, so I just wanted to leave you a note telling you that I want you to meet us at the Ichiraku Ramen Bar tomorrow at 12 p.m sharp! Don't be late! We all want to celebrate and earlier Christmas together! See ya tomorrow!
 
Love,
Sakura ^_^
 
 
As he finished reading the card he let out a sigh of discontent. From what he had just read, he could tell it would be more then just him, Naruto and Sakura at the Ramen Bar tomorrow. He hated it when the others made plans without him. And to make matters worse he had no choice but to go. His thoughts wandered back to last Easter when everyone had planned to have all the Chunin and a few Jonin throw an Easter egg hunt for the younger kids. Sasuke had decide that he didn't want to be bothered with the bright yellows, pinks and purples and he especially didn't want to listen to a bunch of little kids running around yelling for things and whining because they couldn't find the eggs. In the end Naruto and Kiba had dragged him out of his house and with the help of Shikamaru's Shadow Possession Jutsu, he found himself inside a PINK bunny suit; complete with a light blue dress, decorated in little white flowers and an apron with ruffles on the sleeve.
 
 
As Sasuke continued to remember the humiliation of walking around handing out cookies and candies, he heard a loud metallic bang coming from the downstairs hallway. “Ah great!” he thought as he stood up and threw his cloak around his shoulders “The screen door blew open again!”
 
 
He made his way down the chilly stairs and into the main hallway he was greeted by the icy kiss of the wind. He opened the heavy wooden door and stepped out on to the front porch to take hold of the metal handle of the outer door. But as he looked into the wild darkness of the blizzard he noticed a small snow drift sitting approximately 3 feet away from the bottom step a snow drift shouldn't have been unusual but this one was. It was long and somewhat uneven. Sasuke took several steps down the stairs pulling his cloak more tightly around him.
 
 
His eyes adjusted to the heavy ice that blew around him and he soon realized what he was seeing...............
 
 
A human body!
_______________________________________________________________ _________
Promise to have more soon! See ya then! Please review!