Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Together at Christmas ❯ Saving Grace and very Ungrateful ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Together At Christmas
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
 
A/N: Hi everyone! For those of you who have read the review, the reason she called me Tsu, was because she is one of my friends off a site called IGo were everyone gets together to play Go and chat and I use the username Tsunade. So she just shorten it down. ^_^ Anyway, I want to take the time to say thanks to my #1 fan busybrow13! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT! You're the best! Anyway, please review everyone!
_______________________________________________________________ _________
Sasuke stood frozen in position, letting the shock sink in. How could this be? Who would be stupid enough to be outside on a night like tonight? Even Naruto was smart enough to seek cover. But at this time it didn't matter, if he didn't act fast someone may end up dead.......if they weren't already.
 
 
He jumped off the porch and bound over to the body. He began slinging snow out of the way and soon came to the body of a small female. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rolled her over on to her back to look at her face. What he saw shocked him once again.
 
 
He recognized the unconscious girl as none other than Hinata Hyuuga; daughter of Hiashi Hyuuga, head of the Hyuuga clan. But what was the heir of one of Konoha's oldest families doing outside in one of the worse snowstorms of the year? Once again he told himself that it didn't matter. He removed his cloak and wrapped it around the half frozen girl and gently picked her up out of her would be coffin of snow. He made his way back to the porch and into the house, using his back to close the heavy wooden door. He made his way back upstairs and made his way to the guest bedroom.
 
 
As soon as he had entered the room he felt a shiver run down his spine. Good day almightily! It's freezing in here! I can't let her stay in here. But where else can I put her? He thought for a second of every room in the house with sufficient warmth, but the only room that he ever kept at even a comfortable temperature was his own. Without hesitation, he made his way back down the hallway and into his own room where he placed the ice covered Hinata in the center of his king sized bed, still wrapped in his black cloak. He made his way back over to the fire place and began piling more wood into the hearth. After a few more minutes, the room had risen several degrees and had made its way from a comfortable temperature to somewhat hot.
 
 
He walked back over to Hinata and fond that most of the snow had melted and her clothes were now soaking wet and she was shivering uncontrollably. What am I supposed to do now? He thought. Sasuke tried to remember back to years gone by when he used to play in the snow and come back into the house dripping wet. What was the thing he mother always told him? That's right, after yelling at him for tracking in snow she always told him that wet clothes on a cold day would only lead to one thing pneumonia, and pneumonia could lead to death. And in a small fragile girl like Hinata, and infection in the lungs would most defiantly end her life. So there was only one thing he could do.
 
 
 
 
He had to take her clothes off.
______________________________________________________________ __________
A/N: LMAO! This is going to be such a fun story to write! LOL! I love my job! Oh and Kitty, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY! I'm writing this fic my way! Please review!