Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Together at Christmas ❯ Christmas Eve ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Together At Christmas
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto! Because if I did, Lee and Sakura would be together and Asuma and Ino would get it on! And Kakashi would have shown his face by now!
 
 
A/N: Once again hello! Okay, last Chapter! I might write a New Year's sequel but you never know, it depends what mood I'm in. Anyway, I'm gonna shut up and finish this fic!
___________________________________________________________ _____________
After they had finally finished sweeping and dusting, it was near eleven `o clock. So they each exchanged good nights and headed for their respective rooms. Sasuke undressed and put on his dark blue night clothes, with his family's emblem on the back of the shirt. Sasuke had just settled himself in his bed when he heard a crash and cry come for Hinata's room. Once again, Sasuke bound into the other room, ready for battle.
 
 
But this time instead of finding a crying Hinata he found her pinned to the wall, by a very drunk Gaara. Sasuke lunged at the intoxicated Kazekage his anger growing. With several quick movements Sasuke had rescued the helpless girl, throwing her back out of danger, and managed to wrestle the Sand ninja to the ground forgetting all about being gentle for peace sake.
 
 
Once Sasuke had Gaara under control he called the ANBU ninja, and had a now passed out Gaara returned to his siblings, along with apologies to the frightened Hinata. Once everything had settled down, Sasuke noticed a small scratch on the side of Hinata's pale face. He walked quickly to the bathroom and took out peroxide, a few cotton balls and a bandage. He walked over to Hinata and gently turned her head. Squinting in the dim light, he took her hand and led her into his room where he placed her still shaking form. He made quick work of her cut.
 
 
“Sasuke-kun” she said quietly as he dried the cut he had just finished bathing in peroxide
 
 
“Hm?” he asked in a soft tone, so unlike his usual callousness
 
 
“Thank you” she said as her eyes filled with tears. Sasuke carefully, all most lovingly placed the bandage across the cut. “For what?” he asked.
 
 
“For, for, for saving me again” She said as tears began to run down her face. Sasuke brought his hand to her cheek and caressed her lovingly. “That's why I'm here Hinata-chan” he said with a smile. “You've been through enough, I'll take care of you from now on.”
 
 
With a cry of his name Hinata buried her face in the nape of Sasuke's neck, crying. Sasuke wrapped his arms tightly around her small frame. He brought her quickly with as much gentleness he possessed, into his lap, and began whispering gentle words of comfort. Promising her everything she could ever want, swearing protection and safety. It finally came down to the only thing he hadn't told her. Slowly he brought his mouth close to her ear. “I love you Hinata-chan, I love you so much”
 
 
He heard her crying cease with a quick gasp. Hinata pulled back just enough to see his face. She looked deep into his onyx eyes with a questioning look. She searched the very depths of his soul, trying to see if the statement he had just made was fact or fiction. Sasuke couldn't stand it any longer if she didn't believe him he would have to prove it to her. Without a second thought Sasuke harvested all of the frustration he had been feeling the last two days and turned it into a passion he planed to share with Hinata. He kissed her hard and as gently as he could lay her out on the floor covering her body with his own.
 
 
Hinata's eyes widened with surprise but she didn't push him away. She could feel her body tingling as Sasuke ran his hands roughly, trying his hardest not to hurt her, up and down the sides of her body. Sasuke released her mouth and looked her directly in the eye, both of them gasping for breath. Sasuke's eyes held a plea of needing her, silently begging her to allow him to show here how he wanted her. Without a work, Hinata wrapped her arms around Sasuke's neck and pulled him into a deep, demanding kiss.
 
 
That was all the encouragement Sasuke needed. Sasuke quickly slipped his arms up the sides of her long flannel nightgown and forced it over her head, leaving her exposed to the cold night air in nothing more than her lavender undergarments. Sasuke scanned her body, taking in each breath taking detail. The way her chest heaved with her rapid breathing, the way small Goosebumps appeared all along her body.
 
 
Hinata couldn't help but blush under Sasuke's detailed examination. After what seem liked an eternity Sasuke finally continued what he had started. Slowly and lovingly Sasuke began his quest of pleasuring Hinata. He began at the nape of her neck and eased his way along her body. Licking at the valley between her breast, placing gentle butterfly kisses along her stomach, tracing the inside of her thigh. Causing Hinata to moan softly, arching her back, whispering Sasuke name over and over again, almost as if she were delirious in her fit of pure blissful agony.
 
 
Sasuke slowly made his way back up his victim of passion and placed a long slow kiss on her lips and he unfastened her bra and threw in into the flames of their passion. His mouth found its way to Hinata's nipple as he teased it into a hardened bud while he kneaded the other in his hand causing Hinata to gasp and become wetter than she had previously been. Sasuke knew he couldn't wait any longer. He quickly removed the remaining clothing between the two of them and carefully settled himself between Hinata's legs.
 
 
Sasuke looked down at Hinata. She was breathing harder, her face flushed with passion. He leaned down and quietly and softly he whispered to her. “I'll be as gentle as I can Hina-chan. I can't wait anymore.” Hinata gave a weak nod, telling him that she was ready, she wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered to Sasuke. “I know you won't hurt me Sasuke, please hurry up and take me.”
 
 
With a quick trust Sasuke entered her, breaking the final barrier between them bringing a cry of his name from Hinata. “I'm so sorry Hinata did I hurt you?” he asked as his heart began to break at the thought of bring her even the slightest discomfort.
 
 
“No, no” she panted wrapping her legs around his waist. “Good, hurry, move!” she begged. Sasuke quickly began taking long slow thrusts into her body. Producing loud moans and cries of pleasure, after a few moments Sasuke picked up the pace, slowing increasing his speed and intensity every few minutes.
 
 
“Damn you feel so good Hinata” he moaned through clenched teeth as her body began to contract around him. “You're so fucking warm, so soft, ah! So tight!” he cried. Under him he could feel the Hyuuga girl gasping for breath do to the powerful emotions that her body was being assaulted with. “AH! Sasuke faster please oh! Harder! Sasuke!!!!” She could feel her body tighten even more around the pulsing hard member inside of her, she could feel her body preparing for the unknown feelings that would be her climax. She could feel the end coming. Sasuke like wise was preparing for the future pleasure that would soon be theirs. He began to thrust into her hard with longer strokes.
 
 
Her head trashed back into the carpet of the floor, “please, please, please” she chanted as he continued to push her up the spiral that would soon bring relief. She tightened her legs around his waist bringing him deeper inside of her, and began to move her hips to follow Sasuke.
 
 
 
Oh yes Hinata! Like that, move, just like that, ah! Yes baby just like that!”
 
 
“......deeper!” she half whimpered have yelled
 
 
“....keep moving, baby” he begged her.
 
 
“Oh! Sasuke please!”
 
 
“Soft, so fucking damn soft!”
 
 
She felt it coming, starburst of pleasure flashed in front of her eyes. “Sasuke! A little more I'm almost there!” Sasuke began to go as fast and as hard that was possible without hurting her. “Damn it!” he yelled as the pleasure became almost too much for him to bear. “Oh! Yes Sasuke yes!” Hinata cried under him. “That's it that's it! I'm gonna cum!” she cried seconds before her body clamped onto him and she came with a sharp cry of his name. After several more thrusts, Sasuke followed her throwing his head back and groaning to the ceiling he collapsed beside Hinata pulling himself out of her.
 
 
The two laid there for a moment before Sasuke, using the last of his energy, gentle picked her up and placed her in his bed, tucking the two of them in tightly. He wrapped his arms around her tightly as he whispered the words “I love you Hinata.” In her ear.
 
Hinata wrapped an arm lazily around his waist. “I love you too Sasuke, Merry Christmas” she whispered as she fell asleep in the darkness.
 
 
Sasuke finally understood why people enjoyed Christmas. Christmas brought with it miracles that would other wise be over looked. “Merry Christmas Hinata” he said as he fell asleep in his new lover's arms.
 
A/N: Done! Please review!