Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Tournament of the Shinobi ❯ Background Information of Characters ( Chapter -1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Naruto characters, but I own Ryu Shourin and her family and half of Aya Akaike. And I do not own Hiken Dairiki. She belongs to the co-writer of this story, Misa1120.
 
Khmerchic: HI EVERYBODY!!! Since my name is so long and I'm lazy to write just call me Ryu. (Big smile) And I'm the writer of the story…
Misa: YEA!!! I'm the co-writer of the story and I own Hiken Dairiki and half of Aya Akaike. Finally Ryu what took so long?
Ryu: Hey I was brainstorming first! ...So how should we start this?
Misa: Well…Oh great writer of the story, why don't we give them the background first and then the 1st official chapter will be put up ok?
Ryu: OK!!!!
Ryu and Misa: Here's the background information of Ryu, Hiken, and Aya.
*************** (Background Info) ****************
 
Name: Ryu Shourin (pronounced Rye as in the bread and you…so its Rye-you. Like the Street Fighter)
Name meaning: Dragon looking down from the Heavens
Age: 14
Eye Color: Golden amber eyes, but when the Ryugan is activated, its turns a bloody crimson with a slit-like pupil.
Appearance: She has long black hair that is tied into two messy pig tails by red bows. Her bangs curved towards her right in a side spilt yet you could still see her eyes. She also has a long golden headband with the insignia of her clan, Aku, the kanji symbol for “Evil,” tied around her forehead. She wears a dark red martial arts robe that ended at her thighs with a fish net shirt inside and her martial arts robe had black trimmings and red kung fu shorts that were loose and baggy. Her sleeves were ripped off but not all the way to the shoulder. Around her waist was a black belt that held the robe in place. Her clothes were dirty and patched up in many places due to extensive training. She wore no slippers, sneakers, or any footwear except the bandages around her feet. On the back of her robe was the kanji symbol for “Evil”. She also wore red fingerless gloves with the metal plate on each of them, this had the village insignia.
Weapons: Senbons, kunai, shuriken, her red bo-staff (Hidden inside her ear), and anything around her.
Family (From oldest to youngest): Ryu the 9th (Father), Akane (Mother), Ken'ichi (Eldest Brother), Kenji (Second child, brother), Kasuma (Third child, brother), Ryoko (Fourth child, sister), Keiko (Fifth child, sister), Daisuke (Sixth child, brother), Goro (Seventh child, brother), Hotaru (Eighth child, sister) and Ryuho (Ninth child, brother) (Ryuho is pronounced like Ryuho from s-CRY-ed)
Clan information: The Shourin Clan is one of the strongest clan's in the Village Hidden by the Light of Dawn. Being able to control chakra at young ages makes them have the youngest children to be at level A-Class Jounins at the age of 6. Not only knowing how to control chakra at a young age, they also know how to control chi, which is much more difficult than chakra. Chi is almost like chakra except that this is only obtained through harsh training and much more practice. An example of the power of chi is, with just a gentle push towards a wall, they can create a massive hole in it or not even touching you and waving can create a strong gust of wind. Being one of the strongest clan in the village, they were chosen to be Kage of the village many times, but refuse them all.
Kekkai Genkai: The Ryugan, Dragon's eye. The Ryugan gives its user the ability to predict ones move before they even thought of using a move and to know ones weakness with just a glimpse. And it also allows the user to control chakra and chi at an early age.
Background info of Ryu: Ryu Shourin is the youngest of the Shourin Clan. Being the tenth child of the tenth generation of the Shourin Clan, she inherited the Kekkai Genkai of her clan, the Ryugan. But the Shourin Clan thinks of her as a disgrace due to that she was born a girl when usually the holder of the Ryugan is a boy. Ryu the ninth believes that Ryuho deserves the Ryugan and not Ryu, making Ryu the ninth favor Ryuho and making Ryu and Ryuho bitter siblings. She is one of the strongest shinobi of the Village Hidden by the Light of Dawn. Her eight brothers and sisters, excluding Ryuho, are specialist in Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu which gives them the responsibility of training Ryu to her full potential. Each day it's a different kind of attack type for the whole day and then a final battle with Ken'ichi to see if she could hang out with her friends. It starts out with Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, then a Doujutsu, to train her Ryugan, then her Hijutsu, to also train her Ryugan, then a mixture of Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, and Taijutsu with her other brothers and sisters, then finally a mixture of everything with either her Father or Ken'ichi. Shourin ways are harsh and Ryu is always either in the hospital because of chakra and chi depletion or just in serious pain because of training. But she always finds a way to come and hang out with Hiken and Aya.
Personality: Ryu is a hyperactive, happy-go-lucky, perverted, stubborn, prankster. She loves to play pranks and play in general, but she can also be a very protective older sister. Around her family she becomes very submissive, serious, and even sometimes bitter, but whenever she's around Aya or Hiken, she is the happiest girl around. Ryu just loves it when Hiken gets nervous around her when she's making perverted comments or noises, giving Ryu the title, Pervy-Prankster. Ryu and Hiken, though best friends, fight all the time. Both Ryu and Hiken strive to be the best making each other remarkable rivals. Ryu, even though a little harsh when, pushing Aya to fight, is very protective of her. Ryu would do anything to see Aya not get hurt. Ryu always looked at Aya as her little sister and whenever Aya was put into battle, Ryu always jump in to protect her. She enters the tournament to show her oldest brother and father that she is not the disgrace to the Shourin Clan for being a girl and to fight with Hiken to find out who the strongest ninja in the Village Hidden by the Light of Dawn is.
 
Name: Hiken Dairiki (Pronounced He-Ken)
Name Meaning: Immense Hidden Strength
Age: 14
Eye Color: Earthy brown eyes
Appearance: She has brown shoulder length hair that was tied back in a small braid and She wears a black neck shirt (like Ino) and instead of the silver rings she has three gold stars and wears black skin tight shorts that have one gold star on at the bottom of each leg. Around her waist was a golden belt and she wears a gold choker that has a black star hanging from it around her neck. Like Ryu, she wore fingerless gloves except that they were gold and black. She had a black version of the opened toe sandals and a gold circlet on each arm. The headband was found on her right thigh.
Weapons: Kunai, shuriken, senbons, daggers, and swords.
Family: Tsuibo (Father), Katana (Mother), Ippo (Eldest sister, 19), Hitokire (Second older brother, 17), Ikkiku (Second youngest, 16), and other minor relatives.
Clan Information: The Dairiki clan is known for their Kekkai Genkai, the Boukon. The Dairiki clan specializes in ninjutsu and taijutsu and also earth style jutsus. Some though even know other jutsu like, Water Dragon Missile, but fire jutsus and lightning jutsus are forbidden. The users of the Boukan are all women because the chakra flow is healthiest through them.
Kekkai Genkai: The Boukan, departed soul. This technique allows the user to greatly increase the Dairiki clan's already impressive strength, speed, endurance, and further makes their talents unmatchable to even the Byakugan. The Boukon is very dangerous to perform, and if the current user is not up to par with what is needed to harness the power of the Boukon, then that person could cause the deaths of everyone and everything around her.
Background info of Hiken: Hiken is the youngest and the heir to the Dairiki clan. In the Dairiki clan, it is custom that the youngest member if the third generation to be the main user of the Boukan. Since she is the main user of the Boukan, training to be a suitable user of this Kekkai Genkai is very harsh, and takes a physical and mental toll on the body. Physically, because the body's normal limitations are multiplied and increased drastically. Mentally, because the body's mental state is temporarily shut down while the Boukon is being used. Even after the fact, the mind isn't fully functioning the way it's supposed to. Every day, Hiken spars with Ippo for three hours starting at 4 am; practices using weapons with Hitokire at 8 am for three hours; and then has a nightly session of sparing with Ikkiku at 9 pm for the remaining three hours of the night. She has her usual hour break between each session, and eats two meals with her family; the last she must prepare and eat by herself as an act of solitude. Of course, besides the breaks, she spends at least 8 hours with Aya and Ryu, and doing her regular training with them as a team.
Personality: Hiken can basically be described using one simple word: strength. Her over cheerfulness and fervent attitude towards everything around her gives her an avid outlook on life. She's always up for everything and anything except when Ryu acts like her perverted self. Things like that always make her queasy. Her favorite past-times are playing with the Academy students, and, of course, hanging out with Ryu and Aya. Though she sounds like a softy, don't underestimate her. She can be so serious sometimes that it's scary; and underneath her cheerful facade, something dark and sinister resides. She specializes in earth Ninjutsu and Taijutsu and also knows the basic Jutsus a ninja should know. She hates having to call Ryu, Ryu-senpai. Hiken believes that if she wasn't busy training with her brother the time Ryu had her day-off, their sensei would have chose Hiken first than Ryu. To her, Aya was also like her baby sister. Hiken made sure that Aya was always safe and never harmed by others like Ryu, but isn't as protective.
 
Name: Aya Akaike
Name meaning: Colorful Divine Feelings of People
Age: 13
Eye Color: Usually purple but turns different colors on how she feels
Appearance: She had short purple hair that is tied back with a purple bow. She wore a form-fitting dark purple Chinese style short sleeved shirt that ended at her thighs with long dark purple pants. One of the pants leg was ripped off while the other was long. She wore purple wristbands on both of her wrists. And in her hair, the bow was really her Village Headband. She also wore purple open-toed sandals. Purple was the signature color of the Akaike Clan.
Weapons: Kunai, senbons, shuriken, and daggers.
Family: Shinosuke (Father), Sayuri (Mother), the twins Ayane and Ayame (Cousins), Ayami (Aunt) and other cousins
Clan Information: The Akaike clan is well known for their expert doctoring skills and healing methods. Most of the Akaike clan knows only some Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, but what they favor is Genjutsu. The Akaike clan alumni know every single pressure point in one's body, making them expert Anbu Black ops. But the Akaike Clan opposes fighting and only finds the need to fight when it is only necessary.
Kekkai Genkai: The Kandou, sensing deep emotion. This allows the user to see a person's aura and tell how they feel. If a person is mad, the aura would turn red. This is powerful because when a ninja is intent on killing someone and his hiding, the Kandou can see there aura and find them.
Background info on Aya: Aya is an only child, but with many cousins that live with the Akaike family. When Aya, Hiken, and Ryu all first met, Aya was getting bullied and Hiken went to stop it, but Hiken ended up starting a fight. Then Ryu came up and made a threat to show an embarrassing picture of the bullies around the village and all of the bullies ran. Ever since, the three became inseparable. She is the main user of the Kandou. But she was different from all of the Akaike Clan. She could already see the aura's of people without activating the Kandou. With their doctoring skills the Akaike Clan soon found out, years of activating the Kandou when Aya wants to know how her friends are feeling, the Kandou simply activates by itself and Aya could always tell how one is feeling.
Personality: Aya is a sweet and emotional girl that prefers to fight when it is only necessary and what she believes in (this was taught to her by Ryu). Everyone believed that she wouldn't be a strong ninja due to her lack of fighting skills, but with Ryu pushing her to believe and Hiken training her, her Taijutsu improved a little but, her Genjutsu and some of her Ninjutsu are very powerful. She loves working at the Hidden Dawn's hospital and helps the nurses with patients. Since Ryu is a common patient in the hospital, Aya always helps her heal and find ways to get her stronger faster. She also plays along when Ryu is acting perverted, but not too much. Aya could also be the stern motherly type and scolds Ryu and Hiken very often when they both do something stupid, like pranking the Bushoukage. Even though, she is the youngest in the team, she is the only one that can keep Hiken and Ryu in line. She looks up to Ryu and Hiken as her older sisters as they look to her as their baby sister.