Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Tournament of the Shinobi ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Naruto characters, but I own Ryu Shourin and her family and half of Aya Akaike. And I do not own Hiken Dairiki. She belongs to the co-writer of this story, Misa1120.
 
Ryu: YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! PROLOGUE!!!!!
Misa: (Sweat drop) uh, Ryu….r u ok?
Ryu: YEP YEP YEP!!!!
xxThugBaby12xx: Whaddup bitches!
Ryu and Misa: (Gasps) Thugbaby?!
xxThugBaby12xx: You know!
Ryu: It's Thugbaby in the hiz-ouse!
Thugbaby: (Blinks) Ryu you ain't cool, yo.
Ryu: (Waterfall tears coming out of her eyes) you're so mean…
Misa: (Sighs) that's the second reviewer everybody, you'll be seeing her pop in and out once in a while…Let's just start the prologue….
 
***********************
Prologue
 
Three young girls played together in the Sakura Blossom clearing. Their laughter echoed in the quiet clearing as a brown haired girl tackled down a black haired girl.
 
“Tag!” the brown haired girl yelled. “You're it!”
 
“Hey, Hiken no tackling!” the black haired girl said through clench teeth as Hiken sat on her.
 
“This is your punishment for leaving, Ryu!” Hiken laughed.
 
“I'm sorry, but nii-san said I was too…” Hiken cut her off as she began tickling her. “I…hahahaha…too….quit it…distracted!” Ryu burst out in laughter as Hiken tickled her tickly spot.
 
“What I didn't understand you!” Hiken giggled as Ryu twirled under her and pushed herself away. Ryu wiped a tear from her eye and was panting from all the laughing.
 
“I said…that nii-san thought I was too distracted here so he's gonna train me with the others somewhere else…” Ryu finally continued. Ryu frowned and looked down saying, “I really don't want to leave, but what am I supposed to do…I can't disobey father…and 5 years doesn't seem that long…That earned Ryu a few sweat-drops from the two other girls.
 
A purple haired girl smiled sadly and jumped on Ryu's back. “Hey, why so glum? It's not like you're leaving forever, Ryu-senpai!After all, it is only 5 years.” Ryu turned to the purple haired girl.
 
Ryu smiled also. “You're right, Aya! I'm gonna come back!”
 
“Yeah, you better!” Hiken said jumping on both of them, making all three fall to the ground. “'Cause you have a promise to keep, Ryu!”
 
“Nu-uh!” Ryu said waving a finger in Hiken's face. “'Cause you have a promise to keep, Ryu-SENPAI!”
 
“Just because sensei chose you first and then me and Aya doesn't mean I have to call you senpai!” Hiken said angrily crossing her arms.
 
“Yes, you do!” Ryu said with smirk hugging Hiken from behind. “Aww. You're so cute when you get angry. Don't worry, I'm gonna come back for you, Hiken-baby!”
 
“Ew! Ryu stay away from me!” Hiken said, blushing as Ryu and Aya laugh.
 
Ryu jumped up and landed on the crooked branch and laid on it as Aya jumped on the other side with the seat like branch, swinging her legs back and forth and Hiken lay back on the trunk. They all sighed in unison and turned to look at each other.
 
“We're gonna be friends for life, right?” Aya asked the two girls. They turned to her and smile.
 
“Of course!” Out of nowhere a horn was heard throughout the forest and the three frown. They jumped off the tree and stared at each other. Aya and Hiken had tears in their eyes as Ryu gave them one last hug goodbye.
 
“Don't worry…”Ryu said softly, pushing Aya's head up. “I'll be back.” She giggled and said, “And you'll see me in the hospital very soon.” Aya giggled and gave Ryu another hug. Once they let go, Ryu and Hiken stared at each other, a soft smile on each of their faces.
 
“Remember Ryu,” Hiken muttered softly. “You promised.”
 
Ryu smiled and said, “I know. I promise!”
 
They slapped their right hands together and held on to what seem like forever. The wind blew, twirling their hair in the wind as Ryu went the opposite way. She stopped and turned around yelling, “Hey Hiken!”
 
Hiken turned around with a sad look in her eye.
 
Ryu smirked and said, “When we meet again, just know that I'm gonna fight you and I'm gonna win!”
 
Hiken smirked. “We'll just see about that Ryu.” Ryu laughed and waved goodbye. Ryu took a deep breath and ran towards her brothers and sisters who were on the other side of the forest.
 
And that was the last time, Hiken and Aya saw Ryu again…
 
****************
Ryu: PLEASE REVIEW!!! PLEASE!!!
 
Dictionary:
Nii-san: Older brother
Senpai: Superior, Elder, Senior (At work or at School)