Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Trouble Going ❯ The New Move ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto; If I did Sasuke wouldn't be a total prick!!!!!!!!
Warning: AU, some OOC, and boyxboy if you do not like it LEAVE NOW AND DON'T READ!!! I'm not forcing you to read my stuff so don't give me any please let it be this or that! Thanks Enjoy!

Chapter 1
The rain tapped on top of the car making it sound like rocks falling from the sky. There was a slight fog around the streets making it harder to see as the green sports bug rode down the highway. A lady with long brown hair leaned back into her seat and turned to the back to look upon her child. Her deep brown eyes could be seen in the dark. She had on a white top with a black skirt.
"Make sure you have your seat belt on sweetie." Her voice was calm and sweet just as any mother's voice should have been. The child nodded and stared out the window at the passing cars. The mother turned back to the front she glanced at her husband next to her. He griped her small pale hand and gave her the smile that only belonged to her.
"We'll be there soon.” His voice was softer than you would think of an grown man. He kept his brilliant blue eyes on the foggy road. The rain started to pond harder and faster making it even more difficult to see out the window so the child turned back to the front and stared at the front of the car. His brighter then the sky blue eyes widened as he saw the bright lights approaching faster then all the other cars and it was on their side! There was a loud hock from the other car before both adults turned to face their child in the back. Tears were in both of their eyes and then there was black.

A young man with spiky golden hair and bright blue eyes sat up quickly. Sweat dripped down his face, he throw off his blankets and got out of bed shaking. He made his way to the small bathroom and threw some water on his face. After he came out of the bath room he went out onto his roof and stared out at the millions of stares that could still be seen.
"I haven't dreamt of that night for a long time. I wonder why now?" He questioned himself as he leaned against the roof top. He pulled his arms behind his head and kept staring at the sky. The sun was rising now so he stayed to watch the view before he would get ready for school. The boy groaned in thought of having to go to school. That's when something caught his eye sight he wondered why he hadn't seen them. In the ally behind his small house there was a group of guys all around middle age maybe younger. The group seemed to be surrounding two other guys who were on their knees. The blonde took this time to move forward close enough to hear and be hidden behind his chimney. He could recognize the men who were down on the ground. There was the old guy who ran the café in town and the boy who was always there learning has to run it by the old man's side.
"Please don't! I beg you let the boy go. He's only an apprentice he has nothing to do with this. I can pay you what ever you want." The man begged.
"We were hired to do this we can't leave witnesses behind. Goodbye." The voice was cold and uncaring. The golden haired boy's eye's widened in fear for the their lives. That's when two gun shots could be heard; he closed his eyes and prayed for the man's and the boy's life to get safely to the afterlife. When he opened up his eyes and looked back around to see what was going on his breath hitched. Everyone seemed to have left already how he didn't understand, but one stood watching while two other bagged the now lifeless bodies. The man turned to leave but not before he made eye contact with the boy on top of the roof. He was tall and looked older then the others he had long black hair. His eyes were a greenish yellow, but seemed to be gold when the rising sun hit them. He had on a black trench coat with back pants. Their eyes only met for half a second before the boy pulled away and hid once again. Why am I hiding! He's seen me already. I'm dead either way! Shit! Shit! Shit! His mind was screaming until he heard them talking.
"What's the matter Sir?" One of the voices asked.
"Who lives at this house?" The voice obviously belonged to the man who had made slight eye contact.
"If I'm correct this is a house that belongs to the state. I think a high scholar lives there, I think his name is Naruto. But I'm not sure." The other spoke before walking past the man. Naruto heard two thuds of the two bodies being thrown into someone's back yard. After another moment two car doors opened and closed. The sound of a car starting then moving down the street echoed through his mind. He sat their unmoving for a spilt second before peeking back around to see that no one was there. He quickly flew into the bedroom window and down the steps. Naruto picked up the phone and dialed the police he heard the other end pick up and give the "Hello what is the problem." Then the line went dead his eye's widened realizing that there were three people left and two car doors shut. He turned slowly around to see he was correct. There stood the very same guy who he had made eye contact with holding the cord of the phone. OH SHIT! Move do something damn it! His inner voice was once again screaming. Naruto closed his eyes, took a deep breath then reopened them. The man seemed shocked that he had not run in panic.
“Are you going to kill me now?” Naruto seemed calm, he felt calm. This wasn't the first time he was in a near death experience. He had been here many times before. The only way I'll get out of this is if I'm calm. He thought and had an inward smirk. The man went to say something but then shut his mouth again. He didn't know what to do, this was new to him. Most people who had witnessed killing ran for their life when they thought they were going to die. This boy looked sixteen maybe younger yet he's calm and doesn't seem to be frightened one bit. It could come in handy in the long run.
“Why do you think I'm going to kill you?” He questioned, he wanted answers for the boy's behavior. He seemed to smile, but it was quickly replaced by a frown.
“Isn't that what people like you do? Kill off any witnesses.” He repeated what one of then men had said earlier. The man smirked at his comment.
“Yes your right. We kill off any witnesses.” He walked towards Naruto, who didn't step back nor did he look as if he was about to die.
“Aren't you going to run? Beg for you life? Anything at all?” He closed the gap between them his eyes clearly yellow almost like a snakes. Naruto inwardly cringed as he looked into his eyes but smirked on the outside.
“Would it make a difference, but if you want me to do something so badly then I will.” Naruto quickly kneed the man in the stomach as he doubled over he elbowed him in the back of the neck also hitting a pressure point in the result of knocking him out cold. Naruto quickly pulled some rope from out of the closet and tied the man to a chair while sitting another in front of him. He replaced the phone cord and redialed for help.
“Yes may I help you?”
“Yes, can you send some police and ambulance over? I'll explain everything when they get here.” Naruto calmly said into the phone. After giving them his address he hung up the phone and then sat in front of the man who was now coming to. He looked up into the eyes of Naruto's and frowned.
“What happened?” He asked confused.
“Well, you wanted me to do something so I knocked up out, tied you to a chair and called the cops.” He said with a calm voice and smirked at the man as his eyes widened.
“How did you knock me out?”
“I took fighting classes since I was six. Also I get into a lot of fights and I'm always at the wrong place at the wrong time so I've handled things like this before.” He said then got up when he heard a knock at the door. The man smirked, Ah yes this one would be great. He thought before the police quickly came into the room untied the man and handcuffed him. Naruto sat at the front door and explained what he had seen a few minutes ago. After his story the man in charge sent two cops around back to find the bags. When they confirmed the story was indeed true. They sent the man to the station to interrogate him. Naruto also went down to the station to fill out a profile on what the other guys looked like. After that he had a police escort to school and was the top rumors of the school that day.

One week later

Naruto looked out the window at the police car and waved. Then retreated back to his room shaking his head. At least I didn't have to move again. You see Naruto has a knack to draw trouble to him no matter where he's at. He doesn't call it luck or unlucky just he's always there at the wrong place at the wrong time. He's moved a lot because of this curse he calls it sometimes but only when he has to move from a place he really loves. Naruto had refused at first but gave in when they made valid points for his safety. He was glad he didn't have to move away this time, but somewhere deep inside him, he knew that it wasn't going to last. He had a feeling that there was more to that group of people then the police led him on to believe.
He checked his clock and cursed when he found that he only had an hour to get ready and meet his friends at the mall for movie night. Naruto quickly took a warm shower then got dressed. He had on his orange muscle shirt with a light black jacket over top. He also had on his black khakis and brown army boots. He grabbed his keys then locked the door and was at the mall just a few minutes early which surprised him since he had to walk well more like run in his case.
“Naruto!” Came a high pitched voice that made him cringe.
“Ashley…” He said with no emotion. The long hair blond with brown eyes attached herself to Naruto's arm. She was wearing tight blue jeans with a T-shit that said “It's not easy being easy.”
“Ashley get off.” He demanded as he tried to pry the girl off of him.
“She'll never get off of you. Remember last time she did that?” Came a lazy voice from behind them.
“All to well Chris she does it every time she see's me.” Was Naruto's comment back to Chris. The two turned to see their group of so called friends. Chris who was now leaning up against a wall with a cig in his mouth was wearing loose brown cargo pants. His white shirt unbuttoned at the top. Next to him was another girl whose hair was blonde with black tips she seemed to be Chris's next target. She had a white tank top on with brown shorts and white tennis shoes. Her gray eyes were covered up by her thin black glasses.
“Alex, help, please?” Naruto said desperately to the man who was hiding himself behind Chris and the girl. Alex stepped out and Naruto's eyes widened as he suppressed a laugh. Alex's once blonde locks were now a purple to pink shade of hair color. He was wearing a white t-shirt with black pants and gray boots.
“Umm what the hell happened to your hair?” Naruto smirked when a bright blush spread a crossed his check.
“It was Bobby wasn't it?” Alex nodded.
“So are you going to get him back?” Naruto asked. Alex perked up at that thought.
“Do you have any ideas?” Alex asked. Naruto pretended to be hurt.
“Of course I do. Who do you think I am? But I'll only share them if you get her off of me!” Naruto sneered at Ashley who was still attached to his arm not paying any attention to the conversation at hand.
“Hey Ashley I saw Kati and Jacky together in the food court and they were hitting on that one guy in your English class.” Alex lied but it worked Ashley was gone in a second and everyone laughed as they walked into the movie which was surprisingly empty. Before the movie began Ashley came back in and smacked Alex upside the head and sat next to Chris who didn't seem to pay any attention to her. The movie they were watching was `The Hill's have Eyes Two.' Everyone seemed to be engrossed into the flick that they didn't notice that almost near the end a guy walked in and sat behind Naruto, who seemed oblivious to him.
The movie ended and Naruto almost fell out of his chair. It wasn't that he was scared oh no never would he be scared of a movie apart from real life, real life was much more terrifying. At least he wouldn't admit it to himself or on the outside. He slowly stood and turned to leave but something caught his line of vision something or should I say someone who had not been there when the movie had begun. He was short but was taller than Naruto but most people are. He had red hair that fell almost in layers. His dark eyes were cold and emotionless, he had on black shorts, and a deep blue shirt that showed off his muscles. Their eyes connected for only a split second before Alex pulled Naruto out of the movie room. I know he wasn't there when the movie began it was empty. So when did he come in? Who was he? Thoughts flooded into his mind but only one thing kept coming back, it was that man whom he had gotten arrested a week ago.
What he had seen and why the man was arrested came to him as well. He knew he was overreacting that man could have been late to the movie or something. But he didn't want to take the chances so he kept an eye out for anything or anyone who seemed suspicious. After an hour of walking around the mall their group of friends had doubled in size Naruto seemed to relax but was always glancing around. They were now sitting at the food court with three tables pushed together and had stolen a few other chairs. Naruto was in the center paying attention to Alex and talking about what he should do to Bobby in return for his pinkish hair.
“Hey Naruto come on.” Said a voice from the crowd and before he knew what was going on he was being pulled away from the crowd and towards the exit by Ashley. Naruto sighed when is she going to learn? They got outside and Ashley was staring at him who had leaned up against the wall.
“What do you want Ashley?” Naruto asked his voice cold and familiar to the girl in front of her. Ashley flinched at the coldness then walked forward they were now inches away from each other.
“Why don't you like me? I like you.” It was more of a statement then a question. Naruto felt warm hands on his waist and then a pair of warm lips crashed upon his, he cringed. He roughly pushed her away and wiped the back of his hand a crossed his mouth.
“Want to know why I don't like you because you do stupid stuff like that. I don't like you like that and I never will. I tried to be nice because you were a nice girl when I came here. But ever sense you became obsessed with me you've been annoying. So either deal with the fact that you will never have me or stop hanging around me.” Naruto didn't mean to sound so harsh really he was irritated on how the girl flung herself at him. Naruto generally was a nice guy, always had a smile but she was annoying. Ashley's eye's watered and she took off back inside. Naruto sighed and leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes. He sat there in silence for a few minutes he was about to go back inside when...
“You know that was harsh.” Came an unfamiliar voice from in front of him. He opened his eyes to see then red head from the movie theater in front of him.
“I don't care. She needed to learn.” He said his voice was back to his normal tone. He never knew how harsh his voice could be until Ashley became obsessed with him. In a swift movement the man had Naruto pinned up against the wall by holding his hands above his head and one leg between his legs. Naruto's eye's widened so fast! He thought. The man leaned down and whispered in his ear.
“I like you when you're harsh.” Naruto could fell the man's hot breath on his ear and he flinched inwardly. He held a gasp in when he felt wet run along his earlobe. The man flicked his tongue over his earlobe for a minute before he kissed along Naruto's neck and jaw line.
“I'm here to bring you with me.” He said in between the kisses. Naruto grinned.
“So you're from that group of killers, ne?” Naruto asked. The man smiled as he looked him in the eyes. He pulled both arms and held them both with one hand. The other hand caressed his scared check.
“You're smart, I like that too. Where did you get these awful marks love?” He said before he licked his cheek then let his lips crash upon Naruto's. Naruto struggled slightly and smirked in the kiss. He's weak; I can break out of this. The man pulled away and started to kiss his neck again this time leaving small love marks behind.
“It's no use. You can't-” Naruto kicked the back of the man's leg that was in between his legs. The man bucked forward slightly, but enough to loosen his grip on Naruto's hands which he brought down full forced in the back of the red head's neck. He fell to the floor, and Naruto pinned him to the ground.
“Don't underestimate me bastard.” Naruto hissed at him before he pulled out a cell phone that one of the cops had given him. He hit the speed dial and let it ring.
“Hello? Naruto?” The voice of a woman came on.
“Yeah it's me; I've got another one here at the mall outside of the A Exit. If you could-”
“Yeah I'll be there in a minute.” Naruto was confused but when the door next to him swung open and out came Tsunade the police chief. Naruto shook his head at her. She was here all along I should have known. Tsunade spotted him quickly and gave him a warm smile before she scowled at the man under Naruto who was wide eyed. Naruto helped Tsunade with the guy and got him into the cop car that Naruto had failed to notice earlier today.
“Naruto why don't you come down as well?” Tsunade asked. Naruto nodded and pulled his phone out once more and dialed Chris's number as he got in the passenger's seat.
“Hey Chris I'm leaving I'll talk with you later.” Naruto said
“Yeah Naruto talk to you later.” Came the voice on the other end on the phone line. The ride to the police station was a short one and Naruto knew that but it didn't make it any more fun.
"They won't stop coming after you Naruto. Words sped through are Organization. They will keep coming after you until you give into what they want from you or they will take you by forc-" The man said.
"Sasori!" Tsunade snapped. "If you say another word I'm driving the car off the road!" He became quite after that. They made it to the station without having to throw the car off the road, Naruto was happy about that one. He was walking into the all well known police station since he had been there just last week and once before.
“Hey Naruto what you do now?” Said the man behind the front desk.
“What I always do, in the wrong place,” Naruto began
“At the wrong time. Yeah we all know that one.” The guy snickered then looked back down at his paper work. Naruto shook his head and followed Tsunade into a room. Sasori was gone now and probably in the interrogation room. Tsunade motioned for Naruto to sit down in the steel chair. Naruto frowned but sat anyway. Tsunade picked up a folder from her cabinet, Naruto raised an eyebrow at the size. She then picked up another around the same size but slightly smaller. She laid both down with a thud and looked at Naruto with a smirk.
“What?” Naruto was slightly afraid when she smirked. Tsunade had moved every time Naruto had since he was brought in for witnessing a crime, she said it was because he reminded her of her brother or something like that. She wanted to make sure he was safe since the last of his family either passed on or was in jail.
“You see this file?” She pointed to the first one she had pulled out. Naruto nodded not really liking where this was going.
“This is the file of murders and other crimes that had no witnesses to and went unsolved.” Naruto paled slightly.
“The incident you saw a week ago would have fallen under this file because the guns they used where inside the bags when we found the bodies with nothing on them. It would have looked like a ghost shot them.” Naruto visually cringed.
“The users wore gloves and did everything they could to keep from revealing who they were. They do a good job at this.”
“Who are they?” Naruto asked slightly confused.
“It's an organization called Akatsuki, they don't just do murders and it's a wide spread organization.” Naruto was now confused as to where this was going and he must have given it off because she sighed.
“They don't just do murders they deal drugs, have a line of entertainers set up, and other small things. It's also not just in this country, they have it all over the world.” Naruto nodded.
“Anyway now you see this folder.” She pointed to the other and Naruto nodded she picked it up and laid it in front of her and turned to the latest entry.
“This is you're folder.” Naruto paled and had a little trouble breathing.
“TThat can't be my folder I haven't done anything remotely bad enough. A few pranks here and there and some fist fights.” She shook her head at him.
“No this isn't full of anything you did that was bad although some of those pranks shouldn't have gone over looked as much, it's full of all the reports you filled out over the years. Every time you saw something or helped brought someone to justice.” Naruto was breathing freely again.
“Okay but I still don't see the reason for dragging me in here to show me my file.” Naruto admitted Tsunade sighed again.
“Will you let me finish.” She sneered at the impatient boy. Naruto nodded. “Good now the file of unresolved murders always had a mark of some sort though, we knew who it was or thought so but had no real proof of it and we didn't have any clue as to who is in Akaksuki. Because we had no witnesses at all every witness disappeared if there was one.” Naruto thought back to the apprentice of the old man's café shop before he nodded for her to continue.
“Well you were the first witness in years to be alive. We didn't think they would find out since you said that the only person to see you was Orochimaru so we just kept someone watching over at all times. We were wrong and I'm sorry.” Tsunade said as her face softened, Naruto shook his head at her.
“Don't worry baa-Chan I'm always in these kind of stations it's nothing new to me. That's why I took fighting classes to defend myself.”
“That's not all the classes you're going to take now.” She snapped and received with yet another confused yet frightened face at the same time. “Sorry, listen Akatsuki hasn't had a witness in a very long time and the last witness was killed after he filled in the report and then the report came up missing a few days later. And from what Sasori said in the car it seems they have another motive for you. So I'm going to make you take shooting lesions so you can protect yourself.” Naruto understood what all this meant.
“You're going to have me move again aren't you?”
“Yes and I'm sorry Naruto there's nothing I can do. But I have to ask, are you sure you won't change you're name?” Naruto nodded.
“Yes I'm sure. I don't want to lie to people again, Gaara almost never forgave me when I told him. Plus if someone's going to come after me then they'll find me either way we've already figured that one out. There aren't many who have my eyes or the scares on my cheeks in this world of ours.” Naruto said and Tsunade smiled.
“I guess you're right.” Her face became sad then it perked up which caught Naruto off guard.
“Anyway before you find out where you'll be going next there is something I want to tell you.” Naruto nodded again for her to continue.
“I know you have to be of age to get you're hands on you're parents money. But since you live alone and have been since Kyuubi.” Naruto flinched and raised his hands to his scarred cheeks at the name of the only living relative he has.
“Sorry.”
“Its okay please continue.” She nodded.
“And because of this position you're in the state has made an acceptation and is here by giving you full use of their money.” Naruto grinned at her. She then sat forward and pulled the latest entries of Naruto's folder and handed it to him.
“You'll be moving to Kohana (?) The school you'll be going to is Kohana High it's the highest private school in that area also my brother run's it.” Naruto's eye's almost popped out of his head as he looked at the tuition.
“I'll go broke just paying for this place!” Naruto screeched.
“Naruto that's not likely even if you were paying for it. You'll have a scholarship so you won't pay for anything you just have to keep you're grades up high enough and attend. Also since you won't be living there like some of the students we'll set you up with a house or an apartment which ever you chose.” Naruto nodded.
“When do I leave?” Naruto asked.
“Tomorrow, if possible.” Naruto nodded again.

So how do you like it so far??? I know Naruto's a little OOC but that's only to Ashley and maybe a few others... But next chap. He will be meeting up with everyone else and Gaara again hehe Please Review! And for those who are waiting for Nin's at Hogwarts to come out it will be a little late this week. I had to write this fanfic it was in my head and had to get it down. AGAIN REVIEW!!!