Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Trouble Going ❯ A Bodyguard! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto in anyway!!
Warning: Boyxboy, some OOC, and AU don't like it don't read it!
Hope you like the new update :)

Chapter 3
Naruto had just gotten out of the school building when he saw a group of girls and some guys surrounding Sasuke. He felt two emotions but one he ignored since he didn't really know much about Sasuke. He was angry of the fact that the groups of girls and guys were surrounding his car. Then a thought hit him and he smirked. He reached into his pocket where he pulled out his car keys and hit the alarm button. There was a loud shirking noise and Naruto's car lights were doing something funky. Some of the girls held there ears from the sound and a lot of the people ran away from both Sasuke's and Naruto's car. Sasuke took this time to get into his car and watched as Naruto ran a crossed the parking lot. Naruto hit the alarm key again when he next to his car. He pulled the driver's door opened and jumped in then hit the locks quickly.
Sasuke let a smile play its way onto his face but quickly let it go when he saw something pink flash near his passenger window. The raven hit the lock button as soon as she tried to open the door and get in. Sakura pouted and gave him a teary looked. Sasuke shrugged at her and started the car. Sasuke aloud Naruto to pull out first since he saved him from the Fan Club then pulled out after him. Sasuke then noticed the group of men a crossed the street staring at Naruto's car as it sped off down the street only to come to a stop at a red light. The men were creepy looking with black cloaks and red clouds printed on them. What really peeved Sasuke was that they never stopped looking at Naruto's car.
Sasuke pulled up behind Naruto and waited for the light to turn green. He peeked back at the group and to his surprise was gone already. He then looked forward to see Naruto was gone as well and he then noticed the light was already green. He cursed himself and sped off towards his house.

He pulled inside of the gate that lead up to his mansion. He really hated living here with his brother and father. His mother had devoiced his father when he was only five. His brother Itachi is some sort of cop, and also takes some side college courses for business so that he could take over the family business when his father passes away. Sasuke and Itachi don't talk to each other unless they have to go to those dinner parties that his father throws.
Sasuke slammed his car door shut and walked up to the front door that opened before he had a chance to twist the knob. Itachi stood in the door way equally surprised by the sudden appearance of the other. Itachi nodded to his brother before letting him inside. Sasuke nodded greetings back to his older brother and walked inside. He heard the door shut and expected to be alone again.
“Anything interesting happen at school today little brother?” But Sasuke wasn't alone since his older brother hadn't left and deiced to talk with him. Sasuke glanced back at the other before walking away and to his surprise the older boy followed him. Annoyed at his brothers antics he decided to answer him.
“Nothing to interesting got a new student today that's about it.” Sasuke said as he set his bag down on the bed room floor and watched his brother make his way around the room and seat his self in a comfy chair that Sasuke usually uses for reading.
“Oh a new student? Isn't it impossible to get a new student half way through the school year?” Itachi asked and Sasuke thought for a second.
“Don't know.” Sasuke said and then laid down on his bed.
“Is she hot?” Itachi asked and Sasuke coughed slightly before he looked at his brother who now had a raised eyebrow and a smirk on his face.
“She is a he.” Sasuke stated.
“Okay is he hot?” Itachi asked and Sasuke looked at his brother in disbelief then he realized Itachi wasn't going to leave until he answered him.
“I guess he's hot. I didn't really pay much attention.” Sasuke said and then closed his eyes willing sleep to take him from the conversation.
“How can you guess someone's hot? It's is he hot or isn't he?” Itachi asked and sat down on the other end of the bed. Sasuke peeked one eye at him before sighing and looking fully at his brother in a bored attitude.
“Fine he's hot. Now can you go I'm tired?” Sasuke said and then shut his eyes again. He felt the bed rise as his brother stood and walked to the door.
“Oh I won't be home tonight I have to go over to my chargers house, so I won't be home until tomorrow morning.” Itachi said and went to leave.
“Charge?” Sasuke asked and sat back up to look at his brother who turned back towards the younger Uchiha.
“Yeah I'm not sure how old, but all I know is he has been getting into trouble and needs someone to watch over him. Orders from the new Chief.” Itachi said. Sasuke gave Itachi a look that clearly said Oh-what-fun, before he lay back down in his bed. Itachi said goodbye and left the room closing the door behind him.

The doorbell rang and Naruto slipped out of the kitchen and down the hallway to answer the door. He opened the door about to make some comment about how late it was when his eyes fell on…. Sasuke? No wait not Sasuke someone else who looks like Sasuke. Naruto tilted his head in confusion as the older Uchiha shuffled inside the house and shut the door.
“FBI, Agent Uchiha, I'm here under orders of a Tsunade.” Naruto slammed his head on the wall a few times before he looked at the older Uchiha who was smirking so Naruto scowled back.
“I don't need a babysitter.” Naruto said and pushed past the older man. Itachi smirked at the retreating form and decided to follow.
“That's not what she thinks. It's for you're safety.” Itachi said as he leaned up against the kitchen doorway and watched the blonde move around the kitchen.
“Do you want something to drink?” Naruto questioned.
“Some water would be fine.” Itachi said and sat down in one of the chair. Naruto nodded and took a bottle of water out of the fringe and a bottle of something orange. He sat the water in front of Itachi and sat in the opposite chair with is orange bottle.
“I know Tsunade-baachan is worried about me and all but I really don't need a babysitter. I know how to defend myself perfectly fine.” Naruto said and chugged the bottle.
“Do you now? So if someone was to point a gun at you, you could defend you're self.” Naruto glared at him before understanding what he meant.
“Listen I don't want to be here either. I could be studying, or working on the business my father runs but I have to be here babysitting you. Which I will be doing almost every night and day.” Itachi said and Naruto gapped at him.
“Why don't you just tell them no?” Naruto asked. Itachi shook his head.
“My classes don't start up for another month or so. Then I'll be taking day classes. I won't be here every night so you don't have to worry about that. The nights I won't be here someone will be outside watching over the house. I just prefer to let you know I'm here.” Itachi said and he took a sip of his water as Naruto continued to gap at him.
“Are you really an Uchiha?” Naruto asked. Itachi raised an eyebrow.
“Yes I'm Itachi Uchiha, why do you ask?” Itachi said.
“So then you are related to Sasuke right?” Again the eyebrow went up as Itachi nodded yes.
“Wow you guys are not a like at all other then look wise.” Itachi smiled.
“What do you mean by that?”
“Well for one Sasuke has a permanent scowl on his face. And two he barely talks other than when a question comes his way.” Naruto said and Itachi laughed.
“So you're the new student Sasuke was talking about.”
“Talking about me?” Naruto's head was titled in confusion again. Itachi smirked slightly.
“Ah he just said someone knew came to school now I know why. It's odd for that school to have new students.” Naruto nodded.
“Yeah I heard that too. So since you're my babysitter then you know all about me huh?” Naruto asked and Itachi nodded his head yes. Naruto groaned and laid his head on the table. Itachi heard a `great' from Naruto. Itachi chuckled which earned a glare from Naruto.
“Okay I have homework so make you're self at home I guess.” Naruto said and got up and slipped into his bedroom. Itachi sighed and downed the rest of his water before heading to the living room and turning the TV on with a low volume.

“How could you do this to me Tsunade?!” Naruto said into his cell phone.
“I'm sorry Naruto but this is bigger than all the other times. You need a bodyguard. Itachi is one of the best to do the job.” Tsunade answered with a soft voice.
“Baa-baa I don't need a babysitter!” Naruto sneered at her.
“Listen to me brat! I say you do need a babysitter as you put it and he's staying! Get use to it!” Tsunade yelled into the phone and then hung up on him. Naruto throw his phone on his bed and fell next to it.
“This is so not fair.” Naruto mumbled to himself before sleep took hold of him.

A six year old blonde stood over the graves over an Uzumaki Minato and Uzumaki Kushina tears streamed down his face as he placed two flowers on both of the graves. He felt a cold hand rest on his shoulder and the kid looked up into the red eyes of his new guardian Kyuubi.
“Don't worry I'll take good care of you my little Naru-Chan.” Kyuubi said with a sly smile which made Naruto gulp. Kyuubi led the small child to a black sports car. Once inside Kyuubi set a hand on Naruto's leg and gave him a squeeze making little Naruto cringe inwardly. Kyuubi smirked and started the car. They rode in silence while Kyuubi drove and kept his hand on Naruto's leg. The blonde was growing nervous of his new guardian. They pulled up in front of a small apartment and Kyuubi let go of Naruto's leg.

Naruto had been living with Kyuubi for a few weeks now and Naruto had started to learn to never piss him off. Naruto had just come home from school and he found his Uncle sitting on the couch with his figures tapping the armrest. Naruto's eyes widened as he saw that angry look in his Uncle natural red eyes.
“I-Is e-everything… o-okay?” Naruto asked as his Uncle got up and pushed him in the wall.
“Oh everything will be fine as long as you know you're place Naru.” Kyuubi sneered as he pulled out a knife. Naruto's eyes widened even more.
“W-wha-” Kyuubi pressed the knife to Naruto's cheek. Naruto started to struggle and scream. Kyuubi kneed the little boy in the stomach and Naruto coughed a small bit of blood out of his mouth. Kyuubi laughed and slit a strip on Naruto's face. It was deep and the kid new it would scar. Naruto was weak he couldn't do anything against a grown man. The blonde kid started to shake as Kyuubi kept slicing two more clean cuts on his cheek.
“This is how much I care about you my little Naru-Chan. When ever you see these marks you'll know you belong to me and me only.” Naruto was crying uncontrollable by now. Kyuubi switched to the other cheek and finished off his third cut. He cupped Naruto's small face in both of his hands and admired his work. There were three bloody whisker cuts on both of Naruto's cheeks. Kyuubi smiled and licked some of the blood off of Naruto's cheek. Naruto looked up at his Uncle with teary eyes hoping it was over. Kyuubi let his lips crash on the small boys and forced his tongue inside. When he pulled back again he licked the other cheek before he let the boy fall to the group. Naruto curled up in a ball and cried.
“Remember this Naruto! You're parents left you to me boy! No one else!” Kyuubi sneered and walked out of the room laughing loudly, leaving Naruto to cry alone.

“Naruto.” Itachi said softly as he tried to rock the crying Naruto from his sleep. Naruto only cried harder and he heard mumbles of “Stop.” Or “No.”
Itachi didn't know what to do. Tsunade didn't say he had nightmare or anything like that. Naruto was shaking uncontrollable now and his cries became louder and louder. Itachi had no idea what to do so he shook the boy harder and faster calling his name each time. Itachi could feel tears prick at his eyes as he watched the younger boy shake and cry. Itachi tried once more and it seemed to work since the crying stopped but never stopped the shaking and Naruto's eyes opened.
“Naruto!” Itachi explained as he saw the boys opened eyes. The blonde looked up at Itachi.
“Itachi?” Naruto said sleepily to the older Uchiha. Itachi looked at Naruto with worry since he still hadn't stopped the shaking and sat down next to the blonde. Naruto sat up and rubbed at his eyes with shaky hands to find tears. Naruto's eyes widened and he looked to the older boy next to him.
“How long?” Itachi asked and watched as Naruto gave him a questioning look.
“How long have you been having nightmares?” Naruto sighed and pulled his legs to his chest and rested his head on his knees he sat there slightly shaking.
“Awhile now.” Naruto said sheepishly. Itachi sighed.
“Have you told Tsunade?” He asked. Naruto shook his head no. “Don't you think she should know?” Naruto's eyes widened and sat straight up he tried to control his shaking he knew it wouldn't help his cause and turned to face Itachi.
“NO!” Naruto explained and Itachi raised a questioning eyebrow.
“She can't know. If I told her she'd go all motherly and she'd make me go to a therapist and all this other stuff.” Naruto begged Itachi.
“It could be wise to go to a therapist Naruto that dream was pretty harsh. I had been trying to wake you up for almost a half an hour now. And you're still shaking” Itachi said.
“I've been to a therapist before. And the shaking will go away in a minute.” Naruto said and Itachi looked at him with slight disbelief.
“You're file didn't say anything about you going to a therapist.” Itachi said a little confused.
“I was little it was right after Kyuubi was put away…” Naruto trailed off and shook a little more at the name of his Uncle.
“Kyuubi?” Itachi asked and Naruto made a sad smile while he tried to stop the shaking which he failed at.
“Tsunade probably didn't think it would be vital in you're mission or what ever you call it.” Naruto said. “She's pretty protective of me.” Itachi nodded.
“Well I'll forget about it this time Naruto.” Itachi smiled when Naruto perked up at his statement. “But school is going to start in an hour so get up.” Naruto's eyes widened and he flew out of bed a little wobbly due to the shaking that still hadn't come off and into his bathroom.
“Oh yeah I'll drive you to school today.” Itachi said and Naruto stuck his head out of the door.
“Why?” Naruto asked. “I can drive myself.”
“No you can't. Naruto you're still shaking.”
“But-”
“No buts unless you want me to tell Tsunade.” Itachi raised an eyebrow as he watched Naruto's eyes widened again.
“Okay.” Naruto said and disappeared in the bathroom again. Itachi smiled and walked out of the bedroom.

Itachi drove Naruto's black car into the school building. Naruto sat in the passenger's seat pouting as he watched the car pull up next to Sasuke's car. Naruto opened the passenger's door but was stopped when Itachi grabbed his wrist.
“I'll pick you up after school.” Itachi said and Naruto whipped around at him.
“Why? I can drive you know.” Naruto pouted. Itachi glared at him.
“Naruto you still haven't stopped shaking.” Itachi pointed at the hand that held his bag was shaking slightly. Naruto sighed.
“Fine just don't run my car off the road Itachi.” Naruto said and pulled out of his grip and slammed the door and marched off into the building.

Naruto crashed into his seat at first period; he had a scowl set on his face because he still hadn't been able to stop shaking. That dream was still fresh in his mind and it made him shake just thinking about that guy. Then there was Itachi who knew about his dreams and he could have been lying and was going to tell Tsunade about them. Naruto didn't notice the dark haired boy staring at him.
“Naruto are you okay?” Asked the raven haired boy as he walked over to him. Naruto looked up to the Itachi look at like and his scowl deepened at the thought of his bodyguard.
“I'm fine.” Naruto said and then looked out the window again. Sasuke sat down next to him.
“No need to get angry with me what's wrong with you.” Sasuke asked.
“It's nothing I'm fine.” Naruto said still not wanting to look at him.
“You don't look fine.” Sasuke said as he stared at Naruto's shaking hand. Naruto looked down at his hand and pulled his hand underneath his desk but still didn't look at him.
“You know you can talk to me about it.” Sasuke said. Naruto looked at him with one eye.
“It's nothing to worry about.” Naruto said and then turned back to the window. Sasuke sighed.
“Fine don't talk to me.” Sasuke said and looked to the front. Naruto turned to Sasuke.
“Does you're brother lie?” Naruto asked and Sasuke looked at him as if he was crazy.
“Not that I know of. What-” Sasuke was cut off as the teacher walked into the room and Naruto sighed with relief at Sasuke's statement.
The first half of school went by quickly, Sasuke had forgotten about the question earlier that day. But he couldn't help watching Naruto though out the school day because Naruto was still shaking at least that's what he told himself. It was now lunch and he watched Naruto talking to Gaara and his group of friends. Naruto saw Sasuke come into the lunch room and waved to him in greetings. Sasuke gave a slight nod back and sat down with his group of friends.
“Hey Gaara I'll be right back okay.” Naruto said as he stood up.
“Going to go see the Uchiha are you?” Gaara asked, he had noticed that Naruto was shaking but didn't say anything. Naruto grinned sheepishly before walking off towards Sasuke.
Naruto sat down next to Sasuke and poked him to get his attention. Sasuke gave in a questioned look. Naruto looked down and his bangs fell in front of his face.
“I'm sorry Sasuke.” Naruto said and Sasuke's eyes widened. He looked to his friends who all looked at them with raised eyebrows even Shino looked amused to some sort. Sasuke grabbed Naruto wrist and pulled him away from there table and into the hallway. When they were in the hallway Sasuke let go of Naruto wrist and turned away from his so Naruto couldn't see the small blush on his face.
“Why are you sorry?” Sasuke asked when he was sure the blush was gone.
“For how I acted this morning, I didn't wake up to great.” Naruto said.
“Is that why you've been shaking all day long?” Sasuke asked and turned to face Naruto. His face was still hidden by golden locks and he held his hands so they were only shaking a little. Sasuke had to admit he wasn't shaking as much as this morning.
“It's nothing to worry about really.” Naruto looked up at him and gave him a grin. Sasuke shook his head.
“Alright I forgive you and I'm not going to pressure you into telling me. Just know I'll be here if you want to talk okay?” Sasuke said and walked up to Naruto and gave him a kiss on the cheek and then walked off. Naruto stood there with a hand over his cheek as he watched the younger Uchiha walk off.
WHAT THE HELL!!! Naruto's mind screamed when he was pulled into reality as the bell signaling lunch was over rang. Naruto walked to his next class in a daze.
It doesn't mean he likes me I mean he has to be straight look at how many girls are all over him. Look at that pink girl what's her name… Sakura something. He probably just did that as a sigh of friendship yeah friendship, right?... it did feel kind of right…WHAT the hell am I thinking! I'm STRAIGHT! I am straight right? It was just a friend thing that's all friends.
The rest of the school day went quickly and Naruto knew he had forgotten to tell Sasuke something, and when he walked out of the school building he knew what he had forgotten. Naruto sighed as he caught sight of his bodyguard leaning up against his car. And just to make it worse Sasuke had just walked outside. Itachi waved at Naruto who gave a small weak wave back as Sasuke sent him a glare. Naruto gulped and walked after Sasuke who was walking over to his brother.
“Itachi what are you doing here?” Sasuke sneered at his brother. Itachi looked at Naruto and gave him a frown when he noticed the shaking was still there.
“Naruto you didn't tell him?” Itachi asked and Naruto shook his head no.
“I kind of forgot.” Naruto said sheepishly. Sasuke looked between his brother and the blonde.
“Is there something between you guys?” Sasuke asked with more jealousy then he meant to. Naruto looked at Sasuke.
“What- No nothing like that.” Naruto was waving his hands franticly. He then widened his eyes as Itachi pulled him into a backwards hug.
“Ah Naruto you didn't tell him about us? Are you ashamed?” Naruto scrambled out of Itachi grip and gave him a look so bad that if looks could kill he would be steam friend and boiled over. Sasuke was giving them both the famous Uchiha death-glare. Itachi laughed and patted Naruto on the back.
“Sasuke I'm kidding he's too young for me. He's my charge. Remember I told you what I was going to be doing. Naruto wasn't up for driving this morning so I drove him and now I'm picking him up. Don't need to get jealous little brother.” Itachi said and smirked as he saw his brother blush. Naruto looked to Sasuke.
Jealous? Naruto shook his head at the thought.
“Umm well now that I've embarrassed my little brother it's time to go. Tsunade wants to talk to about something.” Naruto looked at Itachi his eyes widened.
“You didn't tell her did you?” Naruto asked in a small voice he wasn't sure Itachi heard. Itachi smiled.
“Naruto I told you I wouldn't so I didn't. No she wants to talk to you about something else.” Itachi said and climbed into the driver's seat. Naruto looked to Sasuke who had also heard that Itachi knew something he didn't. Naruto sighed and walked over to him.
“I'll tell you when I'm ready.” Naruto said and when he got a nod from Sasuke, Naruto gave him a kiss on the cheek and then climbed into the passenger's seat.

Sasuke kept his hand on his cheek as he watched his brother drive Naruto away. Sasuke let a smile play onto his face and knew it was a big mistake when he heard squealing from behind him. Sasuke turned around to see his fan club gathering a few feet away. Sasuke's eyes widened and he quickly flung his car door open and jumped in hitting the car lock as he shut the door. Sasuke sighed in relief and then started the car and rode off towards his house.
End of Chapter 3

Well I hope you enjoyed Trouble Going Chapter 3. I'll try and update as soon as possible! Thanks again for reading this and please Review I want to know what you think Thanks again remember REVIEW!