Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ TWIST OF FATE ❯ HOMECOMING ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

TWIST OF FATE. CHAP. 1
TWIST OF FATE
Authoress: KAKASHIKIN

Neji x Hinata, Sasuke x oc, Kakashi x oc and other possible couplings

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto but I do own Himeko, Ryo and Sasaki sensei though.



CHAPTER 1: HOMECOMING

-Somewhere in the woods near the fire country borders-

“Oi, Hinаtа! Ðre we there yet? Cause I swear, I can barely feel my legs you know.”

“Shut up, Ryo! Your whining is not helping things here, bаkа!”

“You shut up, Hime! I was talking to Hinаtа. Not you.” Muttered Ryo. Out of the blues, a kunai came flying inches beside his right cheek. “Hey, that was uncalled for, bitch!” shouted Ryo furiously at Himeko.Then, another kunai flew towards Ryo, this time missing his left cheek. Ryo dodged the flying weapon with a senbon a
longside some insults. Not long after that, numerous kunais and senbons were flying between both Ryo and Hime. Both not wanting to give in no matter what.

All the while, Hinata and Sasaki sensei just continued their journey leaving the two crazy ninjas to bicker about. It was no use splitting those two up. From experience, Hinata and Sasaki knew that the only way to stop them fighting was to let them try themselves up. It wasn't after about two hours did Ryo and Himeko give up, but not without throwing snide remarks at each other, of course.

Hinata and Sasaki had already covered a few miles all the mile, so Ryo and Himeko later had a tough time catching up with their sensei and other friend. By the time they caught up with Hinata and Sasaki sensei, they had already arrived at an extremely big wooden door. Hinata and Sasaki sensei were sitting on some of the rocks in that area, while waiting for them. Sensing Ryo and Himeko approaching, Sasaki sensei got up, followed by Hinata, and beckoned them to continue the last few metres together. As they arrived at the main entrance, the four of them stopped on their heels. Turning around to face Hinata, Sasaki asked “You sure about this?”

Hinata was silent for a while. Her eyes were closed together as if she was deep in thought. After a while, she opened her eyes that had a determined look in it and whispered, “I'm back.”

Sasaki, Ryo and Himeko simply smiled at her answer. At last their journey ends or maybe has just begun.

- Hokage's office-

Knock! Knock!

“ Come in!” bellowed a lady's voice. “ Ahh, Haruma- san. Is something amiss at the gate?”

“Nothing serious, Hokage- sama. But, there is a group of ninjas at the gate. They are waiting for your permission to enter Konoha.”

“Indeed? Which country are they from? The Sand? The Snow country? Perhaps the hidden stone country?” asked Tsunade as she swiveled her chair around so that she faced the ninja.

“ Err...no they are not from either of those country, Hokage
- sama.”

“Then? Haven't you asked them where they are from?” frowned Tsunade. Who could exactly want to come to Konoha at this time of the year? Hell, winter here in Konoha is just as bad in The Snow Country.

“ I did, Hokage- sama. They said that they are from Konoha.”


********************************************** *******************************************************

NOTE: My first attempt at writing a Nejihina....
(By the way, KAKASHIKIN is my ID over in fanfiction.net.)