Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ TWIST OF FATE ❯ A NEW LIFE ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

TWIST OF FATE: CHAP. 2
Feeling really cranky to day. nothing seems to go okay and the lecturers are not helping also.
Anyway...here's the second part of my ficcie. still unsure of the quality of the writing....but do I care?
NO!!! I don't care as long as I have my Nejihina ficcies with me....

Manga: Naruto
Genre: Comedy/Romance/Adventure/Action
Type: Continuation
Rate: All Audience
Pairings: Neji-Hinata, Kakashi Sasaki, Sasuke Himeko
Summary: Hinata has returned to Konoha a few years later. with her new sensei and teammates, Hinata tries to blend into life at Konoha once more.



CHAPTER 2: A NEW LIFE

“Whoa! This apartment is super! Hey, that room is mine!” Hime ran and plastered a note on the door of the room, proclaiming it as hers.

Hinata giggled looking at how excited her friend was. It had been quite sometime since the four of them had settled in properly. In the last two years, they were constantly on the move, leaving them no time to settle into a proper home. Home. Yeah, having a home now sounds comforting. As Hinata went around looking at their house, Ryo was standing in one corner talking (or rather sulking) to Sasaki Sensei.

“I still don't get it. Why do I have to stay in another house with a guy that I don't even know? Why can't I stay here with all of you?”

Sasaki Sensei sighed, “ I know you are smart, Ryo. You know why.”

“ But its' not like I'm going to hitting on you guys. Hell, even if you paid me a hundred million yen, I still wouldn't date that woman,” Ryo stated while pointing at Hime.

Sasaki just rolled her eyes, “Consider yourself lucky that she's too occupied with her room, Ryo. I'm too tired to have to drag you to the hospital later. Now, about your apartment. Relax okay. The other guy occupying that apartment is Hinata's friend. There shouldn't be any trouble”

“What if he is some psychotic freak or serial killer? I could die staying there for all we know. Heck, I don't even know his name. What was it again? Narita? Noruta?”

“It's Naruto, idiot.” Ryo jumped having heard Hinata's slow drawl behind him. Damn, when on earth did she suddenly appear behind him. She's just as scary as Hime. Hime is still happily prancing about in new room.” Plus a freak maybe that he is, but he isn't psychotic as far as I know. About him being a serial killer…the last time I heard anything about him, he couldn't even look at a mice without vomiting later. So, don't worry too much okay.” Hinata patted Ryo's shoulder as a show of support before moving to her room. “By the way, sensei. Is it okay if I have this room here? I know that you like less lighting, so I guess that room is okay for you.”

Sasaki sensei nodded her head, “ Yes, and thank you, Hinata. That was very thoughtful of you. This room is perfectly well for me. Well, Ryo. I'd suggest that you go to your apartment and try to settle in. Who knows, that boy might become your friend later, eh. In the meantime, I'll try to find a vacant house for you.”

“Sensei…” Ryo suddenly found the floor interesting, “ Gomen…”

“Heh, look at you. The Kosunaga genius apologizing,” Sasaki Sensei ruffled his hair as if he were a small boy. “Any problem, you come straight to me, okay. You know you can always count on us, Ryo.” She smiled softly at him, instantly reminding him of his sister. His long dead sister.

“Arigato, sensei. Well, I think I better be on the move now. Hey, Hina- chan, Hime baka, dream of me tonight, okay” with a last wave, Ryo turned around and walked towards his new home. Yeah, living with a freak might not be such a bad idea, he thought. Life was slowly taking a new direction for him, Hinata, Himeko and Sasaki Sensei.

At the training field-

“Oi, Naruto! Where are you of too? You were supposed to lunch with us!”

“Ah, gomen, Sakura- chan. I have to be home early today. I'm meeting this guy who's going to my new housemate.” Naruto threw a careless goodbye as he ran of towards his house. A new housemate. Now, life wouldn't be so lonely anymore. Naruto secretly smiled and said to himself, “Maybe, this guy and I can become best of friends. Who knows.”

*****************

TBC