Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Uchiha Mononoke ❯ kohona's ninjas ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Don't F'n own naruto!
YAY THIRD CHAPPIE!!!!
 
 
Kohana's ninjas
 
*sigh. When am I going to get there?
 
*rumble grumble
 
“AND IM HUNGRY!!!!!!” Whined the hanyou. Taking the tree tops at full speed now, she could suddenly smell something very inviting to her stomach...
 
“Ramen…” Charcoal eyes glittered with happiness as she realized Kohona had the only food she ever loved! Basically flying through the tree tops, she could see the village coming into view. But that really didn't matter, her stomach followed the sent of ramen and led her to the outskirt training grounds of Kohona.
 
“TEME” (guess who?) screamed a boy's voice in the area
 
“Dobe…” (Guess WHO??)
 
“That was my RAMEN”
 
“You say it like it was so precious” a new voice entered the argument.
 
As Rika neared she had herd the bickering…but she really didn't give a hell- she had her eyes on the ramen laying on the ground. With careful masked ninja power, she masked her chakra and crept silently across the fields of grass and swiped up the noodles.
 
“TEME U AROOGANT SON OF A BITCH, GIVE ME BACK THAT!!!!”
 
“Hmm…how about…NO”
 
“Sasuke your sooo cool!”
 
“Whada `bout me Sakura?”
 
“Naruto you idiot!”
 
*punch
 
“...itai…”
 
SLUUURRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP
 
The three chunin turn around from there “conversation” and are defiantly surprised to see another ninja sitting cross-legged on their picnic blanket slurping away at Naruto's ramen. More importantly- her ears and tail.
 
Naruto's first reaction was
 
“Hey! That's my ramen!”
 
Sasuke being the cold prick he was just glared
 
“Who are you…?”
 
And of course Sakura, who's never gotten one word out of Sasuke directed towards her, was flaming in jealousy at the attention he was giving you.
 
Rika of course just blinked and tossed the now empty ramen cup aside and stood to get a nice stretch. As if the words flew out like they had their own mind, Rika automatically answered:
 
“I'm here on a mission to see the Hokage about the Inukage's invitation to Kirasta.”
 
Rika yawned and looked towards the Village, she had to make it to the Hokage before tomorrow, more importantly, get everything explained. Of course, her trusty map never showed anything about the INSIDES of the village. So she would just have to get a travel guild. Her eyes roamed over toward the blond sitting cross legged on the grass finishing the last cup of ramen. Cerulean eyes met charcoal eyes and Naruto smiled.
 
“Hey! What's your name? I like your tail! You remind me of Sasuke…kind of but happier! Hey you want to come with me into Kohona?
 
This kid talks a lot…god I wish I had never made eye contact with him. Rika sweat dropped and formally introduced herself.
 
“I'm Rika Mononoke, a wolf hanyou. I specialize in the art of shadow and fire. Of course my healing skills are pretty good due to my mother's side of the family. Oh and my mother was the yoaki wolf as my father was a normal, but skilled, ninja. Since im half and half, I inherited my mother's features but my fathers black hair, it's kind of strange, I know.”
 
Rika could tell Sasuke was paying real good attention now, and that Naruto nodded his head as IF he could understand.
 
“If your wolf sides the Mononokes then what's your father's clan?” replied Sasuke in a cold voice, his black eyes showed no emotion what so ever.
 
“I'd rather not mention, but its nothing bad.”
 
“And why not?” Sasuke stood there posing all smug because he had thought he had the wolf trapped of words.
 
“IF you're really an Uchiha genius, you would have known what I said a few lines above.”
 
Sasuke's black eyes narrowed and in a dangerous voice he asked how she new his clan.
 
“Oh come on, your stupid clan symbols are right on your back! How couldn't I have noticed? You really are a teme like Naruto said.”
 
“YEAH! HA IN YOUR FACE SASUKE- TEME!!!! SHES ON MY SIDE!!!”
 
Rolling her eyes, Rika decided to move out and seek the stupid hokega's tower out. She waved her hand as if dismissing the three ninjas and added a good day formally and walked of into the gates of Kohona. To her dismay, the blond ninja followed her and babbled on about how icharuki was the BEST ramen stand ever. Sighing, Rika decided to have a bit of fun and stopped in the midts of town and looked around. They were in the towns square and lemme tell you, It was a hell of a crowd around the stalls. Rika spotted the tower looming over the whole village and raised an eyebrow.
 
Of course, what else can that big of a tower be fore?
 
“Naruto, would you mind stabbing me on the arm.” Rika asked calmly.
 
Naruto stopped blabbing and stood there shocked.
 
“Uhhh, why?”
 
“Well, you see, if you don't I will.”
 
“WHAT”
 
“Yeah, there'll be some blood, about a couple of pounds. Then there will be a corpse right where im pointing and a hacked of head foaming at the mouth.” As Rika said she planted disgusting horror images in naruto's innocent mind and watch the blond faint over in overload of “evil”
Laughing silently, she sped towards the hokega's tower on the roof tops of village houses. On top speed, it took her less then 20 seconds to reach the looming, and did I mention well guarded, tower. Two Anbu stopped Rika in middle steps and looked sternly as if she was a child caught in a prank.
 
“What are you doing here? You have no right to be in Kohona right now.”
“And where's your ID?”
 
Sighing, Rika's automatic reaction took over and handed them a fan. Not an ordinary fan thought, this one was a light metal, as light as feathers, but as deadly as the sharpest razors. Only the wolves knew how to create this kind of weapon, it was beautifully designed wolf on one side with silver, but as the anbu turned it over, they gasped in surprise.
 
“Come with me young lady” one of the anbu whispered. He eyes Rika with a look of fear then the first time he glared at her.
 
Nodding, Rika followed the two anbu into the hokega's tower; up they went, in the elevator. The room were splendidly decorated with scrolls of rarity. Of course, what else would a Hokega's room be decorated with? The walls were redish hue and paper littered everywhere. It was a homy looking place, with a couple of couches and windows overlooking all of Kohona.
 
So that's why the towers so big and tall, so he can look over people? Jeez that's a stupid reason…
 
Behind a cherry oak desk mounted with paperwork was an old man mumbling curses and glaring at the stupid paperwork as if trying to set thing on fire.
 
*ahem...”Hokega, I think a visitor very important to you is here to see you.”
 
Looking up from the pile of papers, the Hokega stood up and yelled “who the hell decided to disturb me from the god danm paper?”
 
Finally looking over the visitor, the Hokega's eyes widened and whispered…
 
“Uchiha Mononoke…”
 
Rika smirked, the two anbu sputtered out “no...” “It can't be!”
 
And the Hokega looked dazed and then smiled
 
“Welcome back wolf.”
 
 
WELL??? WHADA YOU THINK?? I NEED MORE REVIEWS!!! I ONLY GOT ONE REVIEWW WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Thnx by the way for tht one review BUT I NEDDD MORE TO COUNTINUE I CANT BELIEVE YOU PPL!!!!!!!!!! I WANT REVIEWS WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. LAST CHANCE TO IMPRESS ME WITH REVIEWS OR ELSE I WONT BE ABLE TO COUNTINUE FROM MY REVIEW- HEARTBREAK!!!!And you don wanna c a heartbroken girl all due to reviews!!!