Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Unbreakable Bonds ❯ Last Time ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Naruto.That’s all the dark haired boy seems to think about. Orochimaru sat up in his bed irritated. Of course he never showed any signs of the demon child still whirling in his thoughts, but Orochimaru is not a stupid man. When they were training he never obeyed a thing he said and always disobeyed the things that were instructed for him to do. He always went off the face of the earth and whenever he felt like it he returned and no matter the fact the location he left had been changed Saskue still managed to find him. It was so much easier when he was a child. Orochimaru smiled at that. He was able to manipulate in many ways. Though he was still able to do that the boy wasn’t as stupid anymore but still was driven be revenge and that worked perfect for Orochimaru; thinking that Orochimaru walked out of his bed chambers and opened the door to the boy who was currently on his mind. When Orochimaru had a need he wanted it sated and that was one thing that Saskue had no choice but to do.He walks slowly to the bed enjoying seeing the form on it stiffening. He reached down and touch the massive hard on his cock had. He began to stroke himself and whispered in a horsed voice to the form. “I’m in need of you.” He watched as Saskue sit up from his bed and stare at the ceiling. “Kabuto is still awake go bother him. I’m sure he won’t mind.” Orochimaru could tell even though it was dark that Saskue was smiling. Orochimaru stop stroking himself and grab Saskue’s clothes and rip them to shreds. He felt a hard punch contact his jaw and stumbled off the bed. He stood up fuming in rage. “You will listen to me and obey on this or I will send you home and you would never know how to kill your brother.”In the past that line probably would have work but Saskue was fed up with him and stood his ground. “I’m no longer the weak and pathetic boy I was three years ago. I will kill you if you touch me; I’m not scared of doing this.” Orochimaru hiss at Saskue in amusement. “Do you actually think that is possible? You’ll never be strong enough to kill me, have you forgotten the first time I came into your room. You tried then and the result was the same. I ended up inside you pumping endlessly while hearing the screams of your pain. It was probably the best I ever had from you. This is no different from then. You’re still weak and I have the power to make you strong, so listen closely. Stand up and lean against the wall and drop your hakama, put your hands above your head and don’t move, but I do want to hear your grunts I don’t care if there fake just do them.”He watched as Saskue got up slowly and walk to the wall of the room. Saskue paused there and conjured the image of his Friend of so long ago. He saw the deep blue eyes that were rimmed with thick golden eyelashes; the spiky hair that was now upon to his neck and his tall form. Orochimaru doesn’t know this, but when Saskue went away it was that blonde haired love. Saskue would watch him endlessly, watching him train and on missions; wishing that he could come out of his place of hiding in the shadows to see him. But that would put him in danger. Although he hasn’t seen him for a year now Saskue still had a good imagination on how Naruto would look like. He called the image to him and brawled to the back of his mind and screamed for his blonde lover. “You have need of me?” The sound of his deep voice made Saskue smile.“Yes he’s here and I want to hold you until he’s done.”The image smiled a sad smile and went to Saskue and lean into him. ~Back to reality~ Saskue drop his hakama and put his hands above his head. He went back into his mind and squeezed the image of Naruto tight to him. He began to whisper to the image as if he was there while tears streaming down his face, “ This will be the last time I promise you it will no longer happen I will break free it won’t happen anymore I swear to you, Naruto!” The image that he had looked at him and his eyes showed complete love in him and trust, “I hope so too, I hope so too.” Saskue held him tighter while he felt Orochimaru laid his hands on his shoulders and entered him from the behind.He felt the hard rod slide into him and exit him slowly only to pound into him again and again harder and harder. In and out He could he Orochimaru whisper in his ear, “Now make the noises, make them now!” He began again pumping into him while Saskue doing the sounds that made Orochimaru scream in ecstasy. Steady he whispered into his ear steady. Steady. Saskue allowed one tear to fall and no more. He felt Orochimaru if possible getting harder inside of him. Knowing what was coming next that Orochimaru was to ask him he said it before being order to. “ More. More fuck me harder please I need your dick pumping into me harder, more!” Orochimaru pleased not to have ordered him to do it smiled and complied. Ugghuh! Saskue felt himself being lifted on the wall with the force Orochimaru was doing while raping him. He felt the steeling thing in his rear shove further in him and knew in the morning he would be bleeding. Just a little more time Saskue thought just a little. And he was right in the new position Orochimaru had them he was coming closer to release with every stroke; when Orochimaru finally cam Saskue could feel him bursting inside of him. While Orochimaru was sighing in satisfaction, Saskue was trying to fight down the vomit that was threatened to come up and spay them both. He felt Orochimaru collapse on him and reach for his own member. Saskue jerk away from him in surprise and for the first time in fear.“What are you doing?” He demanded, only to hear a response of laughter.“I have been thinking of this for a while. I would love for you to suck me dry. I never had the pleasure of that have I know. You could fuck me with your mouth and we both could have pleasure. You really have no choice so come over here and suck me hard me hard if you don’t I might have to go another round on you.”Orochimaru knew the boy was scared of him sat that moment and drank his fear almost greedily. He lifted his finger and flick it back in forth while stroking his dick with other hand. He rolled his eyes in pleasure and jutted his cock to the Boy. Saskue had never had to do this before and was actually scared. He walks to Orochimaru and bent in front of him. Not knowing what to do he looked at the man he became to loathe with such hatred that he felt with sure certainty that he was meant to kill him. Orochimaru stop stroking himself and grab his head toward his dick and ordered him to suck on it hard with long pulls. Saskue did what he was told absently and felt the image of his Blonde love waver in his head. He panic and was going to draw away for him to conjure it again but Orochimaru garb his head and shoved his cock into his mouth and orders him to suck. Saskue pinched his eyes and didn’t bother trying to conjure his Naruto up again because he didn’t want to taint the image. He heard Orochimaru grunt and cum into his mouth but still surprise Saskue when he pulled out and again entered in from behind Saskue that he scream in horror. “But you said---?”“ I can’t seem to get enough of you,” Saskue felt disgusted and whispered into his mind over and over again. This will be the Last time I promise you, you bastard I will kill you.