Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Unplanned Circumstances ❯ Perfect Moment, Do I hold you too tightly? And Dark Escape ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Based slightly off “The Back-up Plan” film however I do not own that film or any of its characters nor do I own Naruto or any of its affiliates. I do however own the plot!

Based in the ninja world as usual however Sasuke was brought back the first time and was kept in the village. Set eight years in the future from the Naruto series. The music for the first part is inspired by Life is Beautiful by Vega4.
Unplanned Circumstances
Chapter One- Perfect Moment, Do I hold you too tightly? And Dark Escape
“Oh my God!” Sakura gasped. She hadn't expected this. Not at all. Her emerald eyes were wide with horror and her mouth hung wide open. Her hair hung in sweaty locks round her face and clung heavily to her neck. She had just pelted her way across Konoha when she had received the news, but still this was completely wrong.
Screams echoed round the room and water sloshed around and splattered on the floor. Hinata, Tenten and Tsunade bustled round the room grabbing towels and hot water and blankets. More bellows echoed round the apartment.
“Oh my fucking God!” She said again. Blood and guts she could cope with. Broken bones again, okay. Mental trauma requiring months of work with chakra and therapy not as bad, occasionally traumatic but the result after always makes it worthwhile. The mess of a battlefield, again traumatising but she had learned to work through the trauma. She was after all Sakura Haruno; Cherry Blossom of Konoha, apprentice to the 5th Hokage, commander of super human strength, her medical skills equal with the Hokage's. But delivering her best friend's baby into the world was proving to be slightly more challenging then Sakura had expected.
“SAKURA HARUNO if you do not get down here and deliver this god damn spawn of Satan I WILL cause you great pain and trauma in your life!” Ino bellowed across the room.
Outside the room Sakura could here Naruto laughing, Lee talking about the wonders of new life and there was silence from Sasuke, Neiji and Shikamaru.
Sakura hurried forward and rolled her sleeves up so she could her arms into the water in the birthing pool.
“Why the hell couldn't you just give birth in the hospital Pig?” Sakura asked.
“Generations of my clans have given birth at home Billboard Brow.” Ino grunted as her stomach rippled with contractions. “I was born at home; my mother was born at home, my mother's mother, my great grandmother, my great great grandmother, my gre- AHHHHHHH!!!” More screams and grunts filled the small room.
“Right Ino. I need you to push for me.” Sakura said
“What the fuck do you think I'm doing Billboard Brow! I'm not doing this for my health!” Ino snapped as she gripped Hinata and Tenten's hands in a deathly tight grip.
“Less of the lip! Push again. Harder! I can see the head!” Sakura said. “Just one more Ino, I promise! And when have I ever been wrong?!” Sakura smirked as Ino scrunched her face up and bellowed.
Sakura caught the newborn baby as it slipped free of its mother and she lifted it up into the air. The baby's face was scrunched up just like its mother's, shrill screeches ripped from its small lungs, soft gold baby hair covered the curve of its head. Sakura and Tsunade cut the umbilical cord and cleaned the baby up briskly but gently. They wrapped the baby in a blanket and handed it over to its mother.
“It's a little, beautiful boy Ino.” Sakura said quietly. Her eyes were filled with happy tears.
Ino clasped the baby in her arms and smiled tenderly down at her new son. Hinata opened the door to the men and Shikamaru was the first in the room. He paced over to his wife quickly and knelt next to her.
“It's a boy, just like we wanted Shikamaru.” Ino whispered softly.
“What are you going to call it?” Tenten asked the happy couple.
“Kazuhiro. Kazuhiro Nara.” Shikamaru said.
“So troublesome.” Ino said. But she continued to smile. She looked up at the full room.
“Thank you everyone for being here.”
********************************************************** ************************
The four women began to tidy up the room and mop up the wet floor whilst the men left the room.
“Congratulations Ino.” Sakura whispered.
“Thanks Sakura. I really appreciate you being here when my parents can't.” Ino smiled tearfully. “Hey, are you alright? You don't look so good.”
“I'm fine just a bit tired. I've had a lot on lately.” Sakura smiled wide hoping to conceal her tiredness.
“Are you sure? I've never seen you like this Sakura. Never. Not even when Sasuke left.” Ino's brow furrowed in concern.
“I'm fine. You just worry about your baby and husband now. You'll have your hands full looking after them. I'm gonna go home now and then I'll be back in an hour to do a check-up. Okay?” Sakura stood up and was concerned when the world began to shift slightly. Her head was throbbing, her muscles were aching and the area on her arm where she had been injected with poison was beginning to ache.
She had been injected with poison on her mission and was going to the hospital to see Tsunade when she had been told of Ino's baby being born. Sakura had wasted no time in crossing Konoha to get to her best friend's apartment. She hadn't slept in a week and her mission had been stressful.
Hinata and Tenten left the room and went to their boyfriends, Hinata cuddling up to an affectionate Naruto and Tenten standing with her hand clasped in Neiji's. Tsunade left the room via the window saying she needed to go back to her office and get some work done but Sakura suspected that she just needed to go and have some sake.
Sakura smiled and waved goodbye to Ino, Shikamaru and baby Kazuhiro. She left the room and shut the door behind her. The living room was hot and crowded and she looked on enviously at the couples. Sasuke stood in the corner, a dark lonely figure but Sakura couldn't be bothered to go over and try and involve him in conversation.
Ever since Naruto had brought Sasuke back he had been a different person. More quiet and emotionless. Rock Lee however was the complete opposite, he was bouncing round his teammates exclaiming about youth.
The pressure in Sakura's head was almost unbearable now and her arm was very hot and swollen. She felt herself falling, unstoppable, uncontrolled, her eyelids falling shut and as she fell she murmured.
“Help.”

Sasuke looked on at his friends all exclaiming about the baby. He remained in his corner unobserved. He saw Sakura leave the bedroom and shut the door. She didn't look good. She was very pale and was breathing heavily. Normally Sasuke didn't pay much attention to people's appearances, but he always paid attention to Sakura.
She was clothed in a long, form fitting, red Chinese dress. A slit on the side of the dress went up her left leg revealing long, pale skin. Her hair had grown out since the Chunin exams all those years ago and was held up loosely in a bun, strands falling around her face and neck. Sasuke turned his attention to her face once more. Bright red lipstick had been painted onto her full lips and she was painted very pale but even the make-up couldn't hide the dark circles under her eyes. Sasuke wondered when the last time she had slept and what mission had required her to dress up this much.
As he was contemplating this Neiji, Tenten and Rock Lee began to leave the apartment. The stupid fool in the jumpsuit shouting loudly at the top of his voice. Sasuke scowled as his ears rang with the idiots shouts. His eyes widened however, as he heard a soft, desperate “Help.”. Sasuke looked round the room and saw Sakura falling. The kunoichi hit the wood floor heavily and stopped moving. Sasuke's breath caught in his throat and he leapt over the room, followed closely by Naruto. He turned Sakura back over so she was lying on her back and felt for a pulse. He sighed as he felt her weak pulse throbbing quickly, fluttering against his fingers like a bird.
“Sasuke! What's wrong? What's happened to Sakura?” Naruto asked desperately. Hinata moved forward and knelt next to the Uchiha. She rolled Sakura's dress sleeves up revealing a pattern of black marks over her right arm. The marks swirled and flowed under her skin.
“What?!” gasped Hinata. She activated her Byakugan and called out to her cousin. Neiji returned and activated his also. The two Hyuuga's scanned Sakura's body and were shocked.
“She has been injected with a high level poison.” Neiji stated. “I'm surprised she's been able to continue moving. It is almost at her heart and if it reaches her heart, it will be pumped through her entire body. She needs medical attention. Now.”
Rock Lee moved forward.
“I will take Sakura-san to the hospital!” He shouted. Ino began to shriek from the bedroom at hearing Lee's words and Tenten and Hinata rushed in to calm her down. Sasuke growled at Lee as the fool reached out as if to take Sakura from his arms. The Uchiha stood up and clasped Sakura to his chest, her head resting on his shoulder her hands folded in her lap. Without a word he strode out of the apartment and jumped off the balcony. Naruto followed him closely. They raced over the rooftops of Konoha worried expressions on their faces.
Naruto burst through the doors to the Hokage's office terror written on his face, disturbing Tsunade, Kakashi, Asuma and Kurenai who were in a meeting.
“It's Sakura!” Naruto cried. “She's been poisoned!” Tsunade stood and wiped all the papers off her desk and bellowed for Shizune. Sasuke hurried in the door and laid Sakura down gently on the table. By now her arm was totally black and the veins were pulsing visibly. Her breaths were coming in short gasps.
Shizune hurried into the room and began to examine Sakura's arm. Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi and the other Jounin stood back to allow the Hokage to work.
“Shit. Shizune. Is this what I think it is?” Tsunade said.
“Oh God.” Shizune said. “I prepped her for ever other poison but this one. There are only three people in the world who know about this poison. God I'm so stupid! I should've warned her about this one.” Shizune cried.
“What's happening Tsunade-sama?” Sasuke asked quietly his voice cutting through Shizune's ramblings. “Why is Sakura in this state? And what are you going to do about it?” His words pierced Shizune's wild thoughts and she composed herself. She drew out a small packet from her leg and opened it up revealing thin needles similar to senbon but much thicker and sharper. She cut the sleeve of Sakura's dress off with a kunai and sliced through it until she reached just over Sakura's heart. The poison was very close to Sakura's heart.
“It is a poison known as Dark Escape. Made from several rare herbs and flowers, it takes years to make and must be stored for at least 5 months. It is injected through the arm of a ninja which is used the most for controlling chakra. It then enters the blood stream. Once in the blood stream it is duplicated several times. The swirling pattern that you can see on Sakura's arm is her chakra being infected. It prevents the use of chakra. Sakura must have run here all the way, terrified of being caught or attacked as she would have had no chakra defend or heal herself.” Tsunade watched Shizune begin to insert the needles in specific points on Sakura's arm. Concentration was etched in Shizune's face and she was pale as she placed six needles down into Sakura's arm. “The poison moves through the body until it reaches the heart. Once there it duplicates again and attacks all the vital organs when it is pumped round the body via the heart. If it doesn't kill you it places you in a coma that can last for seven years or more. Thus the name Dark Escape; when you're in the coma you don't dream. Everything is black. You have no awareness, no smell, no taste, no hearing.” Naruto looked close to tears as he watched Shizune inserting the needles.
“You're gonna save her though aren't you? You can save her can't you?!” He asked desperately, fear clouding his voice at the thought of losing one of his family members. Sasuke remained quiet, looking down at the wooden floorboards.
“We can save her, but you three, Kakashi, Naruto and Sasuke have to help. We cannot do anything more in a minute, it'll be all up to you.” Tsunade answered calmly. She turned her attention to Sasuke. “Where were you when she collapsed?”
“Ino's apartment.” He answered
“Who else was still there and who knows about her collapsing?”
“Tenten, Neiji, Lee, Shikamaru, Ino, Naruto, Hinata and myself. They all know she's collapsed.”
“Right. Kurenai and Asuma.” Tsunade turned her attention back to the two Jounin who had remained out of the discussion. “Go to Ino's apartment and tell them not to tell anyone else in the village. Then bring Hinata here. We'll need her to control Naruto. And Neiji and Lee?” Sasuke snarled loudly when Tsunade said Rock Lee's name. “Fine. Bring Neiji and Shikamaru.” The two Jounin nodded and then disappeared.
“What do you mean control Naruto?” Kakashi asked. Shizune backed up to stand next to the silver-haired ninja, her face a mess of tears. Kakashi wrapped a comforting arm round the short woman.
“Lady Tsunade and I can't do any more. The poison is designed to only be expelled by the member of the opposite sex. You are each, in turn going to have to force chakra through the needles. With the amount of poison in her bloodstream and the strength it will require the chakra from all three of you. You will be drained for several hours. That's why we need Neiji and Shikamaru, to protect your bodies when you pass out. The chakra will run through Sakura's arm and force the poison to the entrance wound. Then we will catch in a vial. That's the only way to save her.” Shizune said as she wiped tears away.
“You seem to know a lot about this poison.” Sasuke said, his voice ice cold and Tsunade and Shizune visibly flinched. “You said only three people know about this poison, Shizune, yourself and who?” Sasuke's Sharingan was visible and the tomoes were swirling wildly. Tsunade glared back at Sasuke and when he didn't back down she sighed and gave in.
“Orochimaru.”
All three male members of Team 7 reeled back, shocked and angry. Sasuke grasped his shoulder, the curse mark reacting with his anger. He breathed heavily, attempting to control his anger.
“What was Sakura-chan doing near Orochimaru?!” Naruto asked angrily.
“Why was she alone?” Kakashi asked his voice wavering slightly, his impregnable calm lost.
“And why didn't we know?” Sasuke growled out. His normally emotionless voice full of rage and bitterness.
Tsunade ran her hands over Sakura's arm.
“We need to begin. We'll start with Kakashi as he won't need an anchor.” The copy ninja moved forward. Tsunade placed his hands on two of the needles. “Push your chakra through these two needles. You must force it down as strongly as possible. No matter what happens keep going.” Kakashi nodded and then began to force chakra through the needles.
The moment the chakra entered her arm the poison began to writhe under Sakura's skin. Her heart began beating even more frantically. Naruto would've dived forward and pushed Kakashi away if it wasn't for Hinata who suddenly appeared and wrapped her arms round the trembling man. Neiji and Shikamaru looked on in horror. Sakura's body writhed on the desk and Tsunade flung her arms on top of the woman. Shizune held her legs down and Sasuke could see the strength required was draining the small woman. He moved forward and pushed Shizune away gently and placed his hands on Sakura's wildly flailing legs. Shizune smiled gratefully at the Uchiha. A few minutes later Kakashi began to sway, the chakra flow beginning to weaken.
“Naruto!” Tsunade called sharply. Naruto moved forward eagerly, wanting to help his sister. Hinata's hand clenched in his left. Tsunade got off Sakura and Shikamaru took her place. She placed Naruto's hands on two different needles. She then placed Hinata's arms around Naruto's neck.
“Naruto. You have to summon the Kyuubi. Only up to six tails. If you feel yourself losing control just call for Hinata, okay?”
“Yes. Thank you Hinata-chan.” Naruto said a weak smile on his face. He began to summon the fox chakra, one tail and then two appeared. The red chakra crackled in the air around the couple. Kakashi slumped to the floor, drained of chakra and Naruto who now had four tails began to send the chakra into Sakura's arm.
Neiji grabbed Kakashi's unconscious body and placed it down in a chair nearby. He was shocked at the amount of chakra the Jounin had inserted into Sakura. Neiji knew his own chakra was almost as strong as Kakashi's and he couldn't imagine using it all up so quickly. Naruto by now had six tails and the jolts being sent through Sakura were causing even the Uchiha to rise into the air with the force causing her body to spasm wildly. When Naruto reached the sixth tail his face contorted into an expression of agony and determination. The red chakra was flowing down his arms and through the needles at an astonishing rate. Neiji couldn't see how fast it was going even with the Byakugan activated.
“Hinata!” Naruto screamed as a seventh tail began to flicker. The small Hyuuga wrapped her arms round Naruto's neck tightly and pressed kisses into his hair. Her hand stroked the side of his face tenderly and he gained control once more, the seventh tail flickering out of existence. The tails began to disappear one by one as Naruto was drained of chakra.
“Sasuke, it's up to you now.” Tsunade said, her right cheek sported a huge red mark as one of Sakura's fists had caught her sending her spinning across the room. Neiji swapped places with Sasuke and held the kunoichi's legs down on the desk. Sasuke placed his hands on the two remaining needles.
Bile rose in his throat as he saw the poison seeping out of the wound. It was deathly black and was mixed with her blood. The poison remaining in her arm was still writhing but had shrunk back from her heart. The mass of flesh at her shoulder was swollen and a deep purple in colour, it looked like a three day old bruise and was veined with splinters of white.
Naruto was down to one tail now and he shouted as he forced the very last of his chakra out. He slumped down the desk to his knees and would've hit the floor if Hinata and Shizune hadn't of caught him.
Sasuke summoned his chakra and forced it down the needles. The strength of the flow was so strong that Sakura's eyes flew open and she regained consciousness. Her mouth opened and she began screaming. Neiji and Shikamaru were flung back from her body and Tsunade rushed over, forced to use her super-human strength to hold her apprentice down. Tears ran down her face and sank into the red fabric of Sakura's dress.
Sasuke snarled and forced more chakra into Sakura's arm, ignoring her screams of pain. The curse mark activated and the black patterns flooded his skin, his hair grew longer and stuck up more. His skin turned grey and his shirt ripped open and wings filled the room. He roared in pain but continued to pour chakra into Sakura. The poison was reacting even more violently and was battling Sasuke, the skin on her arm was rippling and pulsating as it attempted to escape the brute force of his chakra through her skin and not the wound opening.
Finally the last of the poison seeped from the wound into the vial Shizune was holding. Sakura stopped writhing and screaming, but Sasuke couldn't stop the flow of chakra. He was lost in his anger and grief.
“Sasuke! Stop!” Tsunade screamed at him. “You're going to kill Sakura.”
Sasuke just laughed, low and chillingly. His face twisted into a malicious grin, the red of his eyes showing as they rolled wildly in his head. Sakura sat up slowly her gaze never leaving Sasuke's. She wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him.
“Sasuke, stop please.” She whispered gently her lips brushing his chest. Sasuke stiffened and the chakra flow stopped. The transformation slowly deactivated and the marks slid back across his skin to the original curse mark. He regained control and wrapped his arms around Sakura, holding her tightly to him.
Neiji, Shikamaru, Shizune and Tsunade all stumbled forward. Looks of surprise and astonishment on their faces. Hinata smiled knowingly at the two embracing. Her hand stroked Naruto's hair tenderly. She had known all along the feeling the two shared but neither of them knew. Sakura had readily admitted to the girls only a few days prior that she wished to have a family but she had vowed adamantly that she didn't love Sasuke anymore. Naruto had told her the other night at dinner that Sasuke wished to find a partner also and had beaten Naruto up when he had suggested Sakura-chan, maybe, this episode would help the two come together. She smirked to herself, if not, she was sure Ino and Tenten would be happy to help the two along.
Sasuke laid Sakura back down on the desk, her eyes were closed and her breathing had returned to normal. They only sign that anything had happened was her arm, her skin was deep violent purple and a small trickle of blood still seeped from the wound where the poison had been forced out. Sasuke sank down into a chair nearby and held Sakura's limp hand in his own.
“Why was Sakura anywhere near Orochimaru?” His voice echoed over Naruto's snores and Sakura's soft breathing.
Tsunade winced visibly. She turned and sent Shikamaru away with Kakashi to the hospital along with Neiji and Hinata who carried Naruto. Shizune pulled up two more chairs to the desk and drew out a large bottle of sake from the top drawer of Tsunade's desk. She filled three cups and drank one down. Tsunade collapsed into a chair and grasped her cup as if it were a lifeline. After having a few sips she began to speak....

“I needed a female ninja, with great strength, cunning, patience, subtlety, and to be honest, a virgin, to go on a seduction mission. Our target was Iwao a man in his middle thirties, a ninja of Sound who was close to Orochimaru. He was overweight and had an obsession with young virgin girls. He had information we need. Sakura was to go to Sound in disguise. When she left her hair was dark brown and she was wearing blue contacts. She had a vial of the poison Sweet Blood, it makes the victim tell the truth for an hour and then kills them by changing their blood type and creates extreme levels of sugar in their bodies, thus inducing a heart attack to make the death look more natural. Her task was to get into Sound and she would meet Iwao at a bar and take him back to her room. She would slip the poison into her mouth and put it down his throat. It tastes like sweet red wine and is the same colour so it is easier to conceal it. Then she was to interrogate him and extract the information we need. Obviously something went wrong. Sakura was unaccompanied because she smuggled in through the slave trade and we couldn't risk more than one Kunoichi and Ino was in no state to go on a seduction mission. Hinata is the Hyuuga heir so she was out of the question and Tenten is out of the question as she is soon to be a Hyuuga and she isn't exactly the master of subtlety.” Sasuke looked up. “Oh you didn't know? Neiji and Tenten are engaged. Maybe they hadn't got round to telling everyone yet. Feign ignorance Uchiha...” Tsunade stopped again, gathering her thoughts and sipping down more sake.
“We had information that Orochimaru wasn't in Sound at the time which is why we choose then to infiltrate. We were either betrayed by a spy or Sakura messed up, although I highly doubt it. We even disguised her voice so she didn't sound like a twenty year old, she sounded more like a fourteen year old, which apparently was the target's favourite age. Something went wrong and Sakura nearly died. When she wakes up we can find out.” Tsunade talked for a good twenty minutes, describing all the details of the mission to the Uchiha who remained silent throughout the whole exchange.
“Why weren't we told? Team 7 had no knowledge of this.” Sasuke asked his voice even and quiet, his emotions under tight control. Tsunade looked away, her eyes full of sorrow and guilt. This time Shizune answered.
“She didn't want us to tell you, Sakura that is. Lady Tsunade wanted to tell you but Sakura didn't want you to know. She thought you men would think her weak and try and accompany her. She didn't want to worry you. Also it was meant to be a simple mission, she was meant to be in and out of Sound within three days. Instead she spent several days travelling, wounded.” Shizune bit her lower lip.
There was no response from Sasuke.
“I would have told you.” Tsunade said her voice full of pain and anguish. “You know how much Sakura means to me. She is the best apprentice, medically and through her ninja skills. She has surpassed me. And she isn't only valuable to me professionally; I love her like my own child. Since her parents died she has been living with me in my home and I rely on her but she makes my life better. No one would understand the extent of my rage if she died.” Tsunade's voice rose with this confession. She dashed her hands under her eyes and the backs of her hands came away wet.
“I'm taking her to my home.” Sasuke said.
“No, she has to go to the hospital.” Shizune said.
“I'm taking her to the Uchiha compound.” Sasuke said again, his tone allowing no argument.
“Lady Tsunade!” Shizune said.
“That will probably be best.” Tsunade said, she ignored Shizune's gasp. “You will have to look after her. She probably won't wake up properly for several days. It took me ten days to wake after Orochimaru injected it into me. You will have to be by her side every day. No training. But before you go, I will try and ease the swelling on her arm.” Tsunade stood and placed her hands over Sakura's arm. Chakra welled over her hands and flooded Sakura's arm with a gentle green light. The bruising eased down and the swelling was reduced. Instead of being large and deep purple her arm was reduced to slightly swollen and a lighter shade of purple mottled with green. Tsunade grabbed a jar of a bright pink salve that was in a cabinet next to her desk and a strip of bandages. She pasted the salve onto Sakura's arm, coating the entire wound and bruise. She then wrapped the bandage around tight but not constricting.
“I'll come round tomorrow afternoon and change the bandage and check the wound and her vitals. If she wakes give her some water and if she wakes again some soup. Make sure her temperature stays constant and if something happens then send someone for me. Don't leave her alone for more than ten minutes. If Orochimaru did something to her then she could die. I haven't found any evidence of unusual marks, just weapon wounds but the poison was a thicker substance than the one Orochimaru injected into me.” Tsunade smiled gently down at Sakura and brushed some hair away from her face. “She'll need to be washed before you put her to bed and she'll need an outfit which isn't constricting or tight. I'll send Tenten to my home and she can bring Sakura's things and she can wash her for you. Make sure the bandages don't get wet. Put a plastic bag over her arm before Tenten washes her. Other than that when she wakes up don't be a jerk. You have to be kind and quiet. Don't rant at her or tell her off. She's probably been traumatised and she was made to deliver a baby whilst poisoned.”
Sasuke scowled as Tsunade's list grew longer and longer. When it became unbearable he swung Sakura's sleeping body into his arms gently and moved towards the door.
“And Sasuke?” Tsunade called. The Uchiha turned around with a scowl plastered on his face. “Thank you.” Tsunade said gratefully and she smiled at the Uchiha. He nodded and strode out the door. He moved down the Hokage tower and walked down the main streets.
People removed themselves from his path quickly. As he walked by murmurs and whispers followed him. Many civilians recognised the Uchiha and Sakura as she had treated many of them, ninja and civilians alike. As he walked Sasuke kept an eye out for Tenten. He saw her walking down the street towards him and he moved to place himself in her path. When she saw him carrying Sakura, she ran forward.
“Is she alright now? I heard she overworked herself?” Tenten said loudly winking at the Uchiha. “It's not surprising, I mean everybody goes to see her at the hospital with everything from colds to wounds so it isn't shocking that she collapsed. I just wish people would look after themselves better.” Many of the people who had been eavesdropping blushed and turned away and Tenten smiled smugly.
“She's stable now. The Hokage wants to see you.” Sasuke said.
“Okay, I'll go there now. Do you know where Neiji is?” Tenten asked as she walked off.
“He took Naruto to the hospital with Hinata. The dobe tired himself out too.” Sasuke called out to the weapons mistress. She waved in acknowledgment and ran off to the Hokage's tower. Now Sasuke only had to get back to the Uchiha compound, without his fans. They had gathered round Sasuke when he was talking to Tenten and they began to whine.
“I wan't Sasuke to carry me in his arms like that!”
“He's looking so masculine, like the hero in a manga!”
“Why's he carrying Pinky in his arms?”
“That should be me!”
“Sasuke marry me and carry me like that!”
“Sasuke you shouldn't settle for her! I'm so much better!”
Sasuke gritted his teeth. Their loud voices were going to wake Sakura up. He turned around and spoke very quietly, the Sharingan activated.
“If you do not leave me alone, I will never speak to any of you. I will marry Sakura and have pink-haired children and then none of you will stand a chance!” he hissed. “Now clear off before I cut off all your hair and then marry Sakura.” The fangirls looked flabbergasted. Then as one unit they all began to cry. They moved away from Sasuke holding their hair tightly.
“Sasuke hates us!” And they all turned tail and ran. Sasuke smirked. If that was what was required to remove the fangirls, he should have done it earlier he reckoned. Maybe he could use Sakura to his advantage...

PLEASE, please review as I'm not sure whether to continue or not, any advice would be welcome as this is one of the first times I've ever considered writing a long fanfiction.... Please review.
I know that chapter started off light-hearted and then went all heavy but I needed something dramatic to happen to set plans into motion. As you may have guessed the main pairings I will list them all:
Shikamaru and Ino
Neiji and Tenten
Naruto and Hinata
Kakashi and ?
and I will leave Sasuke and Sakura open as there could be rivals...
The rest of the story should be light-hearted and more comedic as it is meant to be funny not depressing however, without the dark how could we appreciate the light in life?

Kazuhiro- means prosperous one
Iwao- means stone man
I created Dark Escape and Sweet Blood. They both belong to me.

Love Ryua