Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Unplanned Circumstances ❯ Your own worst enemy and Little Dragon ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: The next instalment of Unplanned Circumstances. I don't own Naruto or Parachute by Cheryl Cole which this instalment is inspired by. I do however own the plot. ENJOY!
Hinata doesn't stammer as much in this fanfic because I think by now she would've developed more of a backbone. Also she only stammers to Sasuke because he intimidates her slightly.
Thanks go to and who reviewed! Thank you so much. I've written another chapter for you guys so enjoy and tell me what you think! You're thoughts are valued. And to everyone else who didn't review please do!
 
Unplanned Circumstances
Chapter Two- Your own worst enemy and Little Dragon
Sasuke continued down the main street, his precious bundle cradled in his arms. The streets began to get thinner and narrower as he neared the Uchiha compound. People hurried out of his way. He was famous in this area and many people avoided speaking to him or even looking at him. Sasuke didn't mind. It just helped create more privacy for him. He didn't get a neighbour knocking on his door asking for milk or sugar or anything menial like that.
When he reached the Uchiha district proper the streets were abandoned and silent. Weeds grew between the cobbles on all the streets apart from the main ones that Sasuke employed. They were tangled together in thick clumps and grass grew and waved gently in the breeze. The once proud Uchiha complex had become a haven for animals. Rabbits, birds and mice used the thick undergrowth as their homes. Sasuke left the creatures alone, as long as they didn't come anywhere near the main Uchiha house. They had a sort of mutual understanding. Sasuke did check the houses periodically to check that none of the animals had broken the agreement and begun to use an abandoned house as home.
The main Uchiha house stood in the centre of the area. The garden was neat and ordered, but without emotion or care. Sasuke had never been very in touch with nature and the garden was a simple grass lawn, a fish pond and flower beds which had no flowers. The house was in good condition and required little maintenance as Sasuke only used the kitchen, study, one bedroom, the main bathroom and the living room very occasionally. All the other rooms were shut and locked. Sasuke ventured into all but two of the rooms once a month to dust and clean the floor and surfaces. He had moved into the main bedroom and had moved all his parents' belongings into his old room.
Sakura shifted gently in Sasuke's embrace as a cold wind whipped round the corner of the building. The wind carried with it the sound of silence and Sasuke was attacked by a bout of longing for family to be living in the Uchiha compound.
He cradled Sakura in one arm and slid the door to the house open. He slipped the door shut quietly behind him, shutting out the lonely buildings and the growing cold as the day grew older. He gently placed Sakura on the wooden floorboards, sitting her up against the wall. He slipped off his blue ninja sandals and then turned to Sakura's feet. There he was stuck.
She had on a pair of white wedges. There was a strap over the top of her foot and two round her ankles. One pair laced up her leg and tied in a knot behind her knee. The other was a leather case studded with gold spikes around her calf. The leather was scratched and had a cut down it, probably from a kunai Sasuke guessed. The wedges themselves were over ten centimetres high and Sasuke wondered how Sakura had managed to run all the way from Sound to the hospital and then back over Konoha to Ino's apartment in these monster shoes. He began the task of removing said shoes. It took him several minutes and if he was anyone else he would've given up after the first failed attempt. The leather case wedge was easy enough, it had a zip and two buckles, which the Uchiha could cope with. The laced pair however were more challenging as they had buckles and Sakura had laced them up her leg extremely intricately and Sasuke only got more knotted when he tried to untie them. He didn't dare cut them however; as he thought Sakura would most likely kill him if he did when she woke. Ten minutes later and Sasuke had managed to defeat the shoes. He smirked smugly. He placed them neatly by his own shoes and was intrigued by how small they were compared to his own. He ignored however, the feeling of happiness at the sight of another person's shoes in his home and the fact that they were a woman's.
Sasuke picked the pink haired woman up once more and moved into the hallway. He paced down the hallway bare feet padding on the wood silently. The stairs were lined with photos of the Uchiha clan and Sasuke ignored them as usual save for the last, a picture of his mother. He hoped his mother would have liked Sakura. On the first floor were many rooms but only the largest bedroom, his own, was ready for an occupant. The other rooms would need airing and as Sasuke was supposed to monitor Sakura's health he supposed he would have to sleep in the same room.
The main bedroom was painted a soothing duck shell green. The bed was a large futon in the centre of the floor and the covers were a dark green, so dark they were all most black. A dresser stood on one side of the room and a mirror was attached to the back. As Sasuke walked by the mirror he stopped and looked at his reflection. He looked good with Sakura in his arms and he smiled smugly. Much better than Sakura and that idiot in the jumpsuit would look. He moved to the bed and knelt, placing Sakura down gently. Sakura whined gently and rolled her head towards Sasuke's knee, searching for the warmth that had abandoned her. Sasuke rolled his eyes and ignored her not entirely shocked that she was still clingy in her sleep.
He turned to the dresser and removed his weapons pouch, placing it on the dresser surface, easily accessible.
Now all he had to do was find a plastic bag. After checking Sakura was still asleep Sasuke ventured down the stairs and entered the kitchen.
The walls of the kitchen were a deep red and chocolate colour and they were lined with cabinets at head height. Sasuke opened one and removed two plain glasses and a water jug. He filled the jug up with water and then crossed to the freezer. After placing some ice cubes in the jug he turned to the cupboard under the sink and removed a bag of plastic bags. He rummaged through them, discarding different sizes and inspecting every single one for holes. Finally he found two that were large enough and were hole free. He tided the kitchen up and returned to the stairs. Just as he was about to go up there was a knock at the door. Sasuke turned and shouted,
“Who is it?”
“It's Tenten and Hinata. We've brought Sakura's stuff and we're here to help clean her up.” Tenten's voice rang through the door.
“Hn. Come in.” Sasuke grunted. Great. More females invading my house. Sigh. At least they aren't fan girls. Sasuke shuddered at the thought of his home invaded by his fans. Tenten and Hinata slipped through the door, each carrying a bright pink cloth bag. They slipped their shoes off at the door and padded down the hallway. Hinata smiled nervously at Sasuke.
“Hello Sasuke-san. It's very kind of you to take Sakura in and look after her. I know Tsunade's very grateful.” Sasuke simply looked at Hinata, and then gave a “hn” and turned and went up the stairs. Tenten gave Hinata a shocked look and then a look which implied “you tell me in a minute what you are up to.”
The two girls followed Sasuke along the corridor to the bedroom. Sasuke moved to the dresser and placed the jug and glasses on the surface top. Then he moved over to Sakura who hadn't moved since he left. He checked her vitals just in case something had changed in the few minutes he'd been gone. On seeing everything was fine, he began to place her arm gently in one of the plastic bags. He then tied it gently round her arm. The second larger bag went onto her arm also and reached up to her shoulder. After some tricky moving Sasuke managed to secure it around her shoulder. Once finished, he stood up and grunted at the two girls who had remained by the door silently.
“Where's the bathroom Sasuke-san?” Tenten asked.
Sasuke turned and went to a door on the right side of the room. He opened and the girls peered round and “ooed” at the bathroom. It was tiled in sea green and had a shower and two bathtubs. A sink with a mirror was on the opposite side and a toilet was tucked round behind the door.
“T-thanks Sasuke-san” Hinata stammered, “We'll clean Sakura-chan up n-now.”
Sasuke looked at the two girls and then without a word left the bedroom and shut the door.
After he had shut the door he could hear giggling from the two strange girls. He simply gave a “hn” and then went down stairs.
“Oh my god!” Tenten squealed. “The Uchiha likes Sakura!”
“I know! And she likes him too.” Hinata answered. “When I went to the Hokage's room, a load of stuff happened and Sasuke lost it. Sakura managed to calm him down and she kissed his chest!” In Hinata's excitement she had lost her stutter.
“No way! Do you think she'll remember doing that?” Tenten asked. Hinata simply shrugged.
“We should clean Sakura-chan up. Otherwise Sasuke-san may get annoyed that we're in here so long. It is his house and I'm sure he doesn't really want people in his home. He barely copes with Naruto coming here.” Hinata said as she began to remove items from the cloth bag she had brought. Tenten nodded and began unpacking her bag. Between them they had brought three sets of clothes including Sakura's ninja wear and a pair of pyjamas. The other set of clothes was a simple outfit that Sakura might choose to wear when lazing around the house. They also had her toothbrush and paste, shampoo and conditioner and some bodywash as well as other feminine items.
Tenten lifted Sakura gently up onto her shoulders in a sort of limp piggy-back. Hinata followed the weapons mistress into the bathroom, carrying Sakura's pyjamas and her wash stuff. She closed the door behind her and laid the stuff on the floor by the bath.
“It'll be easiest to wash her in the bath.” Tenten said. After much manoeuvring the two kunoichi managed to get Sakura washed and dressed in her large pyjama t-shirt and short bottoms. “Hey, Hinata?” Tenten said. “Did you choose this set of pyjamas for a specific reasons or did they just happen to be the first ones in the drawer?” She asked while giving a sly smirk. “After all they do show an awful lot of Sakura's leg.”
Hinata blushed and had the sense to look sheepish. “Maybe. I thought we could help Sakura-chan and Sasuke-san along.”
“I like your thinking. Right we'll dry Sakura's hair off and then get the Uchiha in here to carry her, saying we're too tired to do it, okay?” Tenten said whilst giggling. “I'm beginning to understand why Ino enjoys messing with people's love lives.” The two women cleaned up the bathroom and towelled Sakura's long pink hair dry. Whilst they were towelling Sakura's hair dry, Hinata said
“Hey Tenten. How's life being engaged to Neiji?” Tenten went stiff and turned bright red. She didn't answer and hurried round the bathroom, tidying it all up. Once the bathroom was tidy, Tenten opened the bathroom door and left the bedroom.
“Uchiha-san?” She called. Sasuke appeared at the bottom of the stairs and stared up at the weapons mistress wordlessly. “Can you come and carry Sakura into the bedroom? Hinata and I are too tired and we need to leave soon.” Sasuke said nothing and simply walked up the stairs. Tenten turned and ran back down the corridor. There she grabbed Hinata and whispered, “Let's go.” The two women left the bathroom.
“Right Uchiha. Sakura is all tidied up and pyjamas, we brought some toiletries which we placed in the small bathtub and two sets of clothes which we placed on top of the dresser. Her other feminine clothing items are in the pink bag and we're leaving now.” Tenten said all this extremely fast and Sasuke just blinked as he processed it all. The two women bowed and then left the bedroom. Sasuke could hear them going down the stairs and he waited until the front door shut before he went in and got Sakura.
She was propped up by the larger bathtub and Sasuke reeled back when he saw what she was wearing. A large green t-shirt covered her upper body and Sasuke thought it looked suspiciously like one of Naruto's old ones. Sasuke stared at Sakura's shorts or the lack of them. They were very form fitting short shorts which were pale yellow. Gritting his teeth Sasuke slipped his arm behind Sakura and the other under her legs. As he lifted her up into his arms he tried to ignore how light she was and how pale and smooth her legs were. Sasuke looked up at the ceiling and desperately thought of other things hoping that they would cause him to stop memorising Sakura's body. Unfortunately it didn't work.
Luckily for Sasuke the bed wasn't too far and he laid Sakura down on the futon and covered her up with a light duvet. By now night had fallen and Sasuke decide he too was ready to sleep. He went to the bathroom and got changed, unable to change in his bedroom even if Sakura was asleep.
Once he had changed and brushed his teeth he returned to his bedroom. Now the only problem he faced was where to sleep. He decided he would sleep on top of the covers and leave Sakura underneath. That way if something was wrong he would know, and if Sakura woke she wouldn't be able to accuse him of being a pervert like Kakashi. Deciding this was the best course of action, the Uchiha lay down on the other side of the futon.
Sakura was breathing lightly and steadily and Sasuke was soon lulled to sleep by her soft breaths. Quiet reigned over the Uchiha compound and the wind began to batter wildly at the walls of the buildings, racing through the black of the night, whistling through cracks in windows and door frames. The unaware Uchiha shivered slightly and roll over unconsciously seeking warmth. On finding none, he moved under the blankets in his sleep. There he found the warmth of Sakura's body. One strongly muscled arm slipped over Sakura's waist and pulled her back to his chest. There the two ninja lay; entwined like lovers, unaware of the unexpected circumstance they would find themselves in when they woke in the morning.

“OH MY GOD!” Naruto's voice rang in Sasuke's ear. Frowning and blinking Sasuke opened his eyes.
“What's wrong dobe?” He asked grumpily, annoyed at being woken up.
“OH MY GOD!” Naruto repeated. “Why are you and Sakura-chan so...intimate?” Sasuke attempted to sit up but found he couldn't. During the night Sakura had twisted round so her face was pressed into Sasuke's bare chest, her arms wound tightly round his torso and her legs entwined between his. Sasuke blinked in shock. The last he remembered was falling asleep on top of the covers. Sasuke twisted his head to look at Naruto and get him to untangle himself and Sakura but Naruto wasn't alone. Naruto stood in the open doorway next to Tsunade, Shizune and Kakashi. Tsunade and Naruto were looking on in mock horror. Shizune was attempting to conceal laughter and Kakashi was smiling, the corner of his eye crinkling.
“What are you doing to my apprentice Uchiha? I asked you to look after her, not bed her!” Tsunade yelled. Sasuke simply stared back at the Hokage, his face a blank sheet. Why is she screaming? We're cloth- Realisation struck Sasuke. From Tsunade and Naruto's angle, they could only see Sakura's head, nuzzled against Sasuke's bare chest.
Tch. Ridiculous to think I would take Sakura to bed in that way.
He conveniently forgot that he had been admiring the pink-haired kunoichi's body the previous night.
“Nothing happened. Now stop yelling or you'll wake Sakura up.” Sasuke drawled, gaining indignant gasps from Naruto.
“Too late.” Kakashi said. “Someone's awake and she doesn't look happy.”
Sasuke turned his attention back to Sakura. The woman was blinking owlishly. She prodded Sasuke's chest with one finger. She then ran that one finger up his chest, eliciting a grunt from the Uchiha, until it reached his face. Once there she flattened her hand on his cheek and then drew it back. Sasuke felt a sharp sting on his cheek and then felt Sakura scrambling away from him.
She slapped me! She slapped me? Why did she slap me? She slapped me, Sasuke Uchiha!
Sakura began screaming and wriggling, attempting to extract herself from the limbs of the Uchiha, who just remained frozen with a small, red handprint beginning to rise on his face. Just as Sakura was about to fall off the futon Sasuke grabbed her good arm. He then lifted her up into his lap and then stood.
Sakura screeched and wrapped her arms around his neck, wincing when she moved her wounded right arm. Sasuke walked down off the futon and placed Sakura's feet on the floor. Once she had both feet on the floor he moved away only to dart forward and catch her as her legs gave out.
“Why am I so weak? And I'm so thirsty.” She said looking worriedly up at Sasuke. He simply gave a “hn” and moved over to the dresser. He sat Sakura on the dresser surface and poured her a glass of water and handed it to her wordlessly.
“Thank you.” Sakura said astonishment written over her face. Sasuke simply nodded and then turned and walked across the bedroom, ignoring the uninvited visitors, went into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. Everyone winced when they heard the lock slide across sharply.
“Sakura-chan! You're okay now?!” Naruto said “I was so worried, and so was Ino, and Shikamaru, Tenten, Neiji, Hinata-chan, Lee and even Sasuke-teme was worried!”
“What happened? My mind's a little fuzzy. I remember coming back to Konoha and then going to Ino's and delivering a baby..... But then after the baby was born, everything's black.”
“You were poisoned, do you remember that much?” Tsunade asked her eyes drilling straight into Sakura's. Sakura nodded.
“You passed out at Ino and Shikamaru's flat. Sasuke-teme and I rushed you to Granny's office and then we had to force our chakra into you `cause Granny told us to and, Ouch!” Naruto said as Tsunade whacked him on the head.
“Slow down Naruto.” Kakashi said.
“Because of the nature of the poison, the only way to remove it is by forcing it out by sending vast amounts of chakra from members of the opposite sex down into the infected area.” Tsunade explained as Shizune unwrapped Sakura's arm. Kakashi whistled at the bruise on her arm. It was still a deep purple in colour but all the swelling had gone down and Shizune laid on green paste and then wrapped fresh bandages round Sakura's arm. “The poison was called Dark Escape. Kakashi, Naruto and Sasuke all sent their chakra into your arm and forced the poison out. I'm surprised you're this awake. It should've taken you days to wake up.” Tsunade frowned. “How do you feel?”
“Tired.” Sakura answered immediately. “My arm isn't too bad, but I do feel like I could do with days more sleep.”
“Any other feelings?” Tsunade asked.
“Not really.” Sakura answered shrugging.
“Well you should lie back down and get some more sleep Sakura-chan.” Shizune said. Sakura opened her mouth to reply but was distracted when Sasuke left the bathroom.
The Uchiha was now soaking wet. His normally springy hair was flattened against his skull and his fringe was plastered over his right eye. He was wearing a pair of dark navy blue shorts and no top. Droplets of water ran down his chest and sparkled slightly in the sunlight flooding through the window.
Naruto began jabbering on at Sasuke, yelling about him being indecent but Sakura paid no attention. Her gaze was fixed on Sasuke's half naked form. Tsunade noticed where her student's gaze was and smirked knowingly. Shizune and Kakashi noticed as well and gave each other a knowing look.
Suddenly Sakura felt the world tipping. Sasuke looked up as Sakura's grip on the glass loosened and the glass fell to the floor. Sasuke leapt across the room and caught Sakura as she began to fall forward off the dresser.
Sakura looked round dazedly, surprised at suddenly being caught just above the floor.
“Sakura, you should get some more sleep.” Tsunade said.
“No. I have something I have to tell you before I lose consciousness again. I have to give you my mission report. Someone's life is in danger and they may be already dead as I've wasted twenty-four hours already.” Sakura shook her head violently in protest.
“If it's that important.” Tsunade said sending a worried look to Shizune.
“We can use the living room.” Sasuke said. He placed Sakura back on the bed and crossed over to a tall wardrobe next to the window. He opened the door and removed a tight blue t-shirt and a long kimono-like dressing gown which was black with blue flowers embroidered on the back. He pulled the t-shirt on and then handed the gown to Sakura.
“T-thankyou.” Sakura stammered out. She tried to put her arms through the sleeves but she was shaking too much. Sasuke helped her slip her arms in and then tied the gown at the front. Sakura looked up at Sasuke with wide eyes but Sasuke pretended not to notice. Once she was sufficiently covered Sasuke swung her up into his arms again and Sakura wrapped her good arm round his neck, loosely.
Sasuke marched across the room his grip on Sakura tight but not painfully so. Sakura felt safe and comforted in his arms. He left his bedroom, ignoring the stares of the other ninja and went down the stairs, along the hallway to the living room.
The living room was painted a pale cream and the sofas were black leather. A black rug covered the floor and there were several cushions placed round the room. Sasuke placed Sakura down on the sofa and brought her a blanket and several pillows. He then dragged one of the cushions over to the sofa and sat down next to Sakura on the floor, ready to catch her if she fell and more easily able to protect her if something happened. Naruto also pulled up one of the cushions at the other end of the sofa so Sakura was completely safe.
Tsunade and Shizune crossed over to the other sofa and sat down, facing the three younger members of Team 7. Kakashi chose to remain standing by the door. Once everyone was seated Shizune drew out a clipboard from her bag and a pen and sat poised, ready to take notes.
Sakura remained silent for several minutes, gathering her thoughts and courage then she began to relay the events to her closest friends.

Her breath coursed through her lungs. Although she knew this was a set-up that Tsunade had organised personally, apprehension still circled in the back of her mind. The slave-traders were aware that she was actually a ninja and was trying to gain information to defeat Orochimaru. Although they were aware the slave trade would cease to exist if Orochimaru was defeated, none of the traders actually liked their job. They had all had other occupations until Orochimaru forced them into kidnapping girls and selling them on to him and other wealthy homes in Sound. The traders had treated her well and they were almost at the drop off point.
“Right Haruno-san. We're here. I have to haggle a bit for your price and that of the other girls but then you'll be in. Iwao is staying here with this family. This family has leaked information to other countries and is hoping that they can gain Iwao's graces and he won't kill them or tell Orochimaru of their betrayal. Be careful.” One of the traders whispered in her ear as he lifted her off the cart and pushed her forward towards the house.
A large, fat bald man was standing with the family in the doorway. The woman and the husband looked tense and worried their faces drawn and pale. They had two young girls one of around sixteen the other only twelve. Sakura suppressed a growl and forced her face not to turn into a scowl. The bastard Iwao had his arm round the taller of the girls and was stroking her shoulder. His other arm was clasping the younger girl to his belly his hand rubbing up and down her thigh, caressing the inside of her leg.
The younger girl looked absolutely petrified and was completely stiff. The elder sister was crying silently, fear written in her eyes. Once Iwao caught sight of Sakura however he released both the sisters and they rushed to each other clinging to each other sobbing loudly.
“What a tasty morsel we have here.” Iwao said loudly, licking his lips. “A fine young body. I take it she is untouched by man or woman?” He asked the trader.
“Yes sir, untouched from the Water country. She's the finest one we've had this season.” The trader answered his voice plain and unemotional.
“I'll take her.” Iwao said leering at Sakura. “Hoshi, pay the slave trader, I'm taking this one up to my room.” The husband came forward a bag in his hand and relief written over his face as well as sorrow for Sakura. The trader patted Sakura on the back and then pushed her forward.
Iwao grabbed her and wrapped his arm round her shoulder. Sakura shivered as his meaty arm fell on her shoulder and he pulled her into his massive mound of flesh.
They walked up into the house and up a flight of stairs. Sakura paid careful attention to the corridors and staircases they took, making notes for an easier escape. Finally they came to his room and Iwao locked the door behind him.
“Now, we're alone.” Iwao drawled attempting to be suave and charming and failing miserably. “Do you have any requests before I have my way with you?”
“May we drink first? I have not had anything to drink for several hours.” Sakura smiled tentatively at Iwao forcing her lips to tremble and tears to well up in her eyes. Iwao grinned maliciously and crossed over to a cabinet and pulled out a bottle of red wine.
Cha! Inner Sakura said. The fool is falling straight into our trap! This is going to be easy! Cha! Sakura tottered over to the table where Iwao had placed the wine, pretending to stumble. Iwao caught her and laughed.
“You're a clumsy one aren't you? So slight and light. I like that in my girls.” Sakura giggled and looked away bashfully.
“Shall I pour the wine..? What do you want me to call you?”Sakura asked quietly. She began to pour the wine. Iwao began laughing and looked away. Sakura slipped the drug Sweet Blood into Iwao's drink. She turned and handed the drink to Iwao and then sipped her own.
Iwao downed his glass of wine in one and then threw the glass to the side. Sakura winced as it shattered loudly on the wall.
Oh my God! He drank it all in one! That's unbelievable! This is going to be so easy! CHA!
Iwao grabbed Sakura's glass of wine. He then grabbed the back of her head and forced her head back. Sakura felt her eyes widen in fear. He then forced the wine in her mine. Sakura spluttered and attempted to drink as much of it as she could. The rest just trickled down her neck and onto her dress.
Once the glass was empty he flung that one behind him. Then he pushed Sakura down onto the bed. This time it wasn't difficult to fake fear or shyness.
“No. Wait!” Sakura cried. Iwao ignored her and began ripping off his clothes.
Why isn't the poison taking effect? We're gonna have trouble if he doesn't submit soon. Inner Sakura worried.
Meanwhile Iwao was down to his underwear and Sakura was trying desperately not to look at the massive lump of fat wobbling above. Suddenly Iwao slumped down on top of Sakura.
Finally! Now get to the questions quickly. The sooner we have the knowledge then the sooner we get out of here. I know Orochimaru isn't in Sound at the moment but I'm still getting the creeps and feeling really awkward here. Besides Ino's due any day, and you know we want to be there when it happens.
Sakura pushed the lump off her and rolled him onto his back. Then she began questioning him. Just as she was coming to the end of her questions Iwao volunteered some information.
“Orochimaru's found out about your little spy in his main camp.”
“What spy?” Sakura asked, narrowing her eyes at him.
“The one called Little Dragon. He found out about them from one of your other spies and now he's sending me to kill them. I'm going on to kill Little Dragon once I'm finished here.”
“What has Little Dragon been doing here in Sound and for how long?”
“They've been sending information back to your blasted village for the past 8 years. And they've managed to destroy half of Orochimaru's labs from the inside. Recently they completely obliterated one of Orochimaru's labs where he created the curse mark. The stupid bastard whoever they are has prepared Sound to be overtaken by Konoha.”
Sakura noticed that Iwao's heartbeat was beginning to slow.
“Describe Little Dragon to me and where can I find them? Are they male or female?” Sakura asked.
“I don't know. No one knows apart from Orochimaru who they are. All I know is that they are small, about 5' with purple hair. They live ten minutes east of here, down the main road and then up under the forest. I'm guessing it's a male. Who else could take Orochimaru out from the inside? Certainly no woman.” Iwao grinned maliciously.
“Hey Iwao, I'm a woman and I just took you out.” Sakura whispered in his ear as his breath escaped his lungs. She glanced round the room and found a large file which Iwao had mentioned, inside were the names of the most powerful ninja in Sand, Fire and Water countries. She took the file and sealed it inside a scroll which she then tucked into a secret pocket in her dress. Sakura cleaned off the wine that had dried onto her neck and made sure there were no signs of her presence in the room.
She unlocked the door and then snuck back out the house the way she came in. She slipped out of the house unnoticed and headed down the main road. She came upon the house much sooner than the ten minutes Iwao had said it would take. The house was dark and uninviting.
Sakura went up to the house round the back. There was a light on in the kitchen and two figures were standing in the light. Sakura watched carefully assessing the situation. Suddenly the taller of the two figures hit the smaller. The smaller of the two went flying through the window of the kitchen. Sakura leapt forward to help. The small person was in fact a short woman with long purple hair.
“Are you Little Dragon?” Sakura asked as she picked the small woman up and pulled out her kunai.
“Who wants to know?” the small woman asked suspiciously as she flicked her hair out of her eyes. Her hair was a deep violet, almost black and fell back down into her eyes almost immediately. Her eyes were a pale cream colour and very wide.
“My name is Sakura Haruno. I'm on a mission for the Hokage. Who are you being attacked by?”
“Kabuto. Apparently one of the Konoha ninja blew my cover completely. So now I'm fighting Kabuto so I can escape. I thought Sakura Haruno had pink hair and green eyes?” Little Dragon answered. The two women fired a series of shuriken at Kabuto and then ran through the trees.
“I do, but I had to sneak into Sound. My hair and eyes are too noticeable so Tsunade died my hair and gave me contacts. Apparently Iwao had a file on every major ninja and their appearances. I have it but I need to get it back to Konoha.” Sakura replied as she dodged a series of poisoned needles.
“Right. I'll help you out. I'll double back and attack Kabuto from behind. Then you can go free and I'll catch you up.”
“Right. I'll let the guards at Konoha know you're coming.” Sakura said. “By the way what's your real name? Little Dragon is just your alias isn't it?”
“I'll tell you when we get to Konoha.” The woman smiled mischievously, she then vanished into the trees. Sakura continued running but she was struck in the arm. She felt liquid flood into her arm and she screamed in pain.
Kabuto grinned evilly at Sakura.
“What's Konoha's Cherry Blossom doing so far from home?” He said. Sakura just gasped and held her arm to her.
“Kabuto, you vile worm.” Little Dragon's voice echoed round the wood. “Sakura, run and cover your ears. Don't stop running until you get to Konoha. Tell Tsunade you've been injected with Dark Escape, she'll know what to do.”
“What about you?” Sakura shouted as she yanked the needle from her arm.
“I'll be fine, now cover your ears and RUN!” Little Dragon screamed.
Just as Sakura covered her ears she heard Kabuto scream and a vicious sound accompanied by sweet singing. Sakura just ran and ran to Konoha and didn't stop to sleep, eat or drink. It poured with rain on one of the days and the brown dye washed out of Sakura's hair and onto a coat she had stolen from a house in Sound.
She finally stumbled into Konoha three days later; there she had gone straight to the hospital to find Tsunade who was at Ino's. Then she went to Ino's and there was no time to tell Tsunade about the poison.


“Everything else you know about. Has Little Dragon come in yet?” Sakura asked. Her voice by this point was almost a whisper and she was fighting to keep her eyes open. Tsunade shook her head.
“There have been no ninja entering Konoha since your arrival.” Shizune said.
“Wait a second.” Kakashi said the first words he had spoken in the time he had been there. “Little Dragon is in the Bingo book. And I've fought Kabuto, how could she kill him successfully? She's tiny according to what Sakura said.”
“Little Dragon is one of a kind. She is known as “Little” obviously because of her diminutive size and “Dragon” because she is rare and fierce. Her talents have never been seen before, not even by the Third or Fourth Hokage.” Tsunade said, worry was etched on her face and she bit her lip anxiously. e tHe
“You've met her Kakashi.” Shizune said. “She was living in Konoha and she's only a few years younger than you.”
“When did I meet her?” Kakashi asked.
“You were a Chunin in hospital. You had been injured in a sparring match with your teammates. I was visiting the Fourth and had taken a spin round the hospital at his request to check out the medical section.” Tsunade said. “You were sat in a hospital bed and you were angry, annoyed at being injured by your enemy, who had almost killed you and your team. You were seriously livid. None of the nurses would go near you because you were so violent. Then a small girl, very young, with violet coloured hair and cream coloured eyes walked through a group of grown woman and hugged you. You stopped fighting and just sat there.”
Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura all looked at their sensei. None of them knew much about his past.
“She left Konoha at that age to spy in Sound for us. She's now twenty three. She has been spying in different countries for us for years but her longest period has been these last eight years in Sound. Apparently Orochimaru found her intriguing and killed off several people in Sand country to get her. She has been sending us information about Orochimaru for the past eight years and has been taking him down from the inside.”
“Hey! Back up!” Naruto yelled loudly causing Sakura to wince and hold her head. “Oops! Sorry Sakura-chan! If this Little Dog,”
“Dragon” Sakura corrected him.
“Fine Little Dragon person is loyal to Konoha, how come she didn't warn us about the Chunin exams when Orochimaru attacked Konoha and bit Sasuke and killed the Third Hokage?”
“She did warn the village Naruto.” Shizune said. “But the village council wouldn't accept her word. They said that she was no longer loyal to Konoha because she hadn't returned in so many years and that Sound was probably using her to get to us.”
“That's ridiculous!” Sakura cried weakly. “From what I gained from meeting her and from what Tsunade's said, she would never betray Konoha.”
“You're right Sakura. Now calm down.” Tsunade said sternly as her student began to cough violently. “You're very weak and tired so just relax okay? Little Dragon should be fine. The Third Hokage trusted her as he helped train her so he was aware that there was going to be an attack on Konoha but the village council erased half the message so he didn't know who the attack was coming from. If he had known he might have been saved, he might not have. Anyway, I kept Little Dragon in Sound so I could find out what Orochimaru was up to, why he wanted Sasuke and what his plans for taking over Konoha were. Little Dragon has helped save everybody in Konoha several times and she even helps out our ninja when they are out on missions in Sound. I will send Kakashi and Naruto to look for her now.” Tsunade stood and beckoned to the two male ninja. Kakashi followed Tsunade looking stern and annoyed and Naruto followed looking confusedly at both elder ninja.
“Get some rest Sakura!” Tsunade called back. “Shizune we need to go now.” Shizune smiled at Sasuke and Sakura and hurried after the group.
“Come on Sakura. You've done your job so let's get you back to bed. You need to rest.” Sasuke said quietly as he stood, stretching his cramped muscles.
“Hmm. Okay.” Sakura said quietly as she pried her heavy eyes back open. “Whatever you say Sasuke.”
Sasuke smirked. He liked this agreeable Sakura. It was more peaceful than the usual Sakura, although he had to admit she had changed a lot since their Genin days. He scooped Sakura up gently and she sighed, nuzzling into him.
Sasuke blinked in surprise and then continued on to the bedroom. He hadn't seen any sign of major affection from Sakura after he had knocked her out and left her on the bench. They had still been on the same team and they had passed the Chunin and Jounin exams and tests together but she had become more reserved and quiet, perfecting her talent with Tsunade.
The kunoichi's breathing by the time they reached the bedroom was steady and even, indicating to the Uchiha that she was asleep. He laid her down on the futon and untied her robe. This time however he found himself staring at her long slim legs. He shook himself and continued to slip Sakura out of the robe. He then tucked her back under the covers.
After placing the robe back in the wardrobe and picking up the glass fragments from the glass Sakura had dropped earlier, Sasuke found himself feeling quiet hungry.
He checked Sakura and then went downstairs to the kitchen. He made himself some instant Ramen and took it back upstairs along with a file he had to sort through.
It took him several hours to finish the file and by the time he had night had fallen and Sakura hadn't stirred at all. The Uchiha went and brushed his teeth and changed into his pyjama shorts and then slipped into bed beside Sakura.
She instinctively rolled over to face him, searching for the heat he was producing. This time Sasuke didn't feel anything like guilt or annoyance and he pulled Sakura closer to him gently, slipping his hand around her waist.
The Uchiha then fell into a fitful sleep.

Sakura woke in the middle of the night to the sounds of moans and cries. As her eyes adjusted to the dark she could make out someone tossing and turning in the bed next to her. Suddenly the person was in the moonlight streaming through the open bedroom window.
Sakura gasped when she saw it was Sasuke. He was moaning and writhing in the bed, the sheets twisted round his body and pulling her closer to him. She could see the curse mark was fiery red and orange and she worried that he would active it instinctively and unconsciously.
She reached out her right hand and grasped his hot hand in her own cooler grip. Her other hand reached out to his face and she began stroking his cheek gently. Slowly the Uchiha calmed down and stopped writhing. Several minutes later Sakura could see his eyes were open as the moonlight was shining off the surface of his onyx orbs.
“Are you okay?” She asked softly, shyly, quietly. He nodded his head.
“You don't have to lie to me Sasuke.”
“kun.”
“What?” She asked
“It's Sasuke-kun.” He said quietly.
“Oh. You don't have to lie to me Sasuke-kun.” This time Sasuke turned to face Sakura and she almost gasped at how beautiful he looked, pale white light spilling across his face casting half his face in shadow. One tear trickled down from his eye and Sakura felt her heart break again at the sight of the Uchiha crying.
“I won't tell anyone.” Sakura said. The Uchiha's only reply was to squeeze her hand tighter and pull her towards him with his free hand. Slowly Sakura fell asleep once more and Sasuke stayed up all night telling himself things that he shouldn't have...

********************************************************** ************************

So, yeah. This chapter went all heavy again in the middle. And remained heavy until the end... That wasn't supposed to happen but I just couldn't stop writing. Hopefully the next instalment will begin heavy and then it's going to be lighter. Hopefully.
This is a SasuSaku fic so they are going to be the main pairing. Little Dragon is my OC and she's my ideal for Kakashi because she compliments his character so well....
She and Sakura are going to be vital to the plot and you'll see why soon...
Keep reading and please review!
Love Ryua