Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Vulnerable ❯ To Wake To An Infinite Dream ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Here's another chapter, since I'm sure you've been wondering about Zaku and Sakura from the last chapter. Well, now you'll find out.
 
BEFORE YOU THINK ITS OOC READ TO THE END. IT'S NOT WHAT IT SEEMS AND IT IS VERY IC.
 
 
X.i.X.
 
Vulnerable
 
Chapter 6: To Wake to an Infinite Dream
 
By:Melissa Norvell
 
X.i.X.
 
 
He drifted into a chasm of darkness and an odd sensation befell him.
 
Soon after, Zaku felt a small, warm hand touch his bare flesh…Bare flesh? He hadn't removed his clothes, nor was it open. The hand felt small, elegant and feminine.
 
Blushing slightly at the intimate contact, the dark haired boy slowly opened his eyes to see a hand stuck under his shirt, running along the muscle play of his chest.
 
He turned his head quickly to the side, viridian eyes staring at him.
 
“S-Sakura?”
 
“Yes Zaku?” She asked, playfully saying his name.
 
“What are you-?” A finger was put to his lips, cutting of his sentence and silencing him.
 
“When I said I understood you. I just hated you because you reminded me of my own weakness. You're the pit of everything I don't want to be. So miserable…So weak…Giving in to everyone so easily, and yet, you still want to surpass them.” She said as she removed his shirt.
 
Dark eyes widened a bit, and looked distressed as he could feel the inward stab Sakura made to his heart.
 
She was right though.
 
“And you know Orochimaru doesn't really appreciate you. He's just using you; you just live in the delusion that he's helping you become stronger.” She twirled her fingers in his spikes.
 
Zaku tried to hide behind his mask of anger, but the pain was too strong, even for that.
 
“Is that why you gave up on miracles, because you failed him too? Because Sasuke took your place and Orochimaru doesn't even acknowledge you anymore?” The pink haired girl spoke. All Zaku could do was stare blankly at the ceiling.
 
“You've failed at being a ninja. You might as well wear shackles and tattered rags.”
 
Zaku's pale skin was illuminated against the oranges of the sky. Sakura's hand never left his chest. She brought her other hand over to cup his chin, turning his face to look at her.
 
“You're so vulnerable once someone cracks your angry façade.” She smiled. “You're eyes are much prettier this way.”
 
Zaku closed his eyes, finally letting subdued words to retaliation vocalize through. “Stop.”
 
The pink haired girl got closer to his face, letting her lips brush against his. Zaku made no efforts to fight back.
 
“If you're going to take advantage of me, then do it and quit screwing around. I can't get any-“
 
He was cut off by Sakura capturing his lips. Zaku felt too empty to worry about what was happening to him. A lot of realizations were hitting him at the same time. The Sound Nin felt empty inside.
 
He was dead.
 
The ninja just lay there, letting the pink haired kunoichi kiss him, for reasons unknown, that and the fact that he was no mood to move. All he could do was stare vacantly at Sakura, seeming to stare through her.
 
“You're no different then any other pawn of Orochimaru. You don't have a will of your own. If you did, then you lost it, and I always thought you were stubborn.”
 
All of a sudden, he felt as if there were more of a draft then there was originally. He looked down to see that he had no clothes on. Now the boy was more vulnerable to her then ever. There he lay, exposed and wrecked on the ground, thrown into complete despair, with no will left to fight back, plus he was being molested by his opponent, whom he thought couldn't stand him.
 
“If you're so used to having no will, then maybe you can be my pawn too, and I can be your master. We can start the ritual. Now.”
 
Sakura climbed over Zaku.
 
Dark eyes shot open as the Sound Nin sat bolt straight on the floor. He looked around wildly. There was no Sakura, he still had his clothes on, and everything was as normal as could be.
 
There was a look of perplexity on his face as he propped himself up.
 
`What the hell was that about!?!' He thought.
 
“What the hell?” He said absentmindedly.
 
“I must have been dreaming…But could this dream be true? Why am I thinking that! Why did I even have a dream about Haruno Sakura! This is one screwed up day…”
 
He looked around the room, the black iris flowers still fallen over the table and on the floor. There was a note sat in the dry area of the table.
 
The Sound Nin picked it up and read:
 
`Since you fell asleep, and I don't have time to wait on you to wake up, I've left. See you tomorrow after my mission.
 
Haruno Sakura.'
 
“I must've slept through her part of that mission…Oh well; I didn't have anything to do today anyway.”
 
The Sound Nin began to pick up the flowers. “Now, all I have to do is figure out what to do all day. I'll start by picking these flowers up, and then I'll go and take a shower.”
 
XI.
 
Zaku took it easy the rest of the day. The thoughts of his dream were beginning to pick at him, because he couldn't seem to get it out of his head. There wasn't a minute when he didn't think about that dream and why he could have such a thing. The Sound Nin hoped he could figure it out, at least before Sakura arrived.
 
He didn't want to let her know that something was bothering him, much less a dream that he didn't even want to have.
 
 
TBC
 
Preview for chapter 7: From Darkness to Light
 
Zaku and Sakura come face to face once again for their daily meeting, with the dream bothering him, Zaku is a bit uneasy, but if Sakura ever figured out he had that dream, you could bet he'd never hear the end of it.
 
A/N: Well, that's all for now. See, I told you that it wasn't what you thought.
 
Please R&R!