Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Wake Me Up Inside ❯ Captured ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Wake Me Up Inside - Chapter 5

Disclaimer: I don't own anyone but Kit.

***************

Kit woke up, having had her first night without dreams. She slowly sat up, her muscles protesting the effort. Yesterday had been her very first day of ninja training and she was still blindly walking through life. She had no clue of what she was really doing. It could be a long dream, and she just hadn't woke up yet, or it could be an illusion, or it could actually in fact, be real. Kit slipped out of bed a silently changed into her dress, not wanting to go back to sleep for fear of having another dream. Soon there was a knock at her door, probably Sakura for training. `Coming, coming.' she thought, as the knocks became more persistant. She walked to the door and opened it. There stood two people, each with a hat over their heads and a black cloak with red clouds. Kit didn't even have time to think before she felt the familiar pressure of two fingers on her temple, and she fell into blackness.

*****

Sakura walked down the hall, humming a tune, and when she got to Kit's room the door was locked and Kit wasn't there. `She's probably somewhere exploring, it is our day off, anyway.' She shrugged and headed back from where she had come to go find Sasuke. `I'll ask him again today. He was probably just tired yesterday.'

*****

Kit was in a world of feathers again, floating amongst them, and the familiar lady was there, walking towards her. This time the woman's eyes were showing, but she was frowning, and she had two small wings protruding from her back. Kit frowned too. What was going on? Just like how Kit spoke to people, the woman did the same, her lips not moving but her voice clear.

"Kit, run away from here. It isn't safe. Don't let them see your true form."

Kit frowned. Where was she, anyway? She didn't exactly know, so how could she run away? And what true form was this strange woman talking about? Suddenly Kit felt that familiar tug to pull her back to reality, and she fell through white, black feathers swirling around her.

*****

Kit woke up with a start, but this time she sat up slowly, carefully. She nearly screamed when she saw a figure standing by her bed. It was wearing a black cloak with red clouds and Kit recalled that from before. Its face was hidden by the shadows, but it spoke in a deep male voice.

"Come with me."

Kit found herself being pulled off her small cot, and dragged down the narrow hallway to another room at the end of the hall. Inside was a desk, another man standing there. Now he was scary. His pale skin had small beady eyes set in it, and was wearing the black cloak with red clouds. Kit winced in pain as the man let of her, her body had become so heavy in the last day, it was almost impossible to lift herself off the ground. She clutched her aching back, and her eyes shot open when her hand brushed against a soft, small object. Kit tried to turn her head to see it, but she couldn't. Her head snapped straight when she heard a chuckle coming from the desk in front of her.

"My dear Kit. How are you feeling?" a voice said.

`Who the hell are you?' Kit demanded.

The voice, belonging to a man, chuckled again. "Manners, we can never forget those. I am Orochimaru, that man that just brought you in is Uchiha Itachi, and that man over there is Hoshigaki Kisame."

Kit's eyes widened. `Uchiha.. Sasuke! Who is he?' she asked, turning towards Itachi.

"My little brother." he said, his face not changing at all.

Kit turned back to the man at the desk. `Why am I here now?'

"You are here because we need your help." the man said.

Kit's eyes narrowed. `Help?'

"Yes. I see you have not quite finished growing your wings." Kit could hear the man get up out a chair he was in, and slowly walk over to her. She inched back a bit, and the man's face came into view. He had black hair and pale - nearly white - skin, and green slittled eyes that greatly rsembled those of a snake's. Kit gasped as the meaning of his past sentence hit her full force. `Wings?!?' "Kisame, bring her back to her room." Orochimaru said. "Itachi-san, you and I will begin training Kit in the morning tommorow."

The two men nodded and Kisame grabbed Kit to drag her back to the ground. She tried to move, but she couldn't because her body was so heavy. `What did you do to me?' she asked weakly. Kisame didn't answer, and instead shoved her into her room. She was asleep before she hit the ground.

*****

Tsunade panicked. "You haven't seen her for a whole day? I mean, she might be shy and scared, but she probably would have stayed in her room!"

Tsunade continued to pace across the room, and Sakura, Kakashi, Sasuke, and Naruto stood in front of her. She shook her head. Sakura had brought them here and then told them all this. Tsunade was rarely scared, but this was one of the times where she just lost it. Kit hadn't showed up at all for the whole day, and Tsunade was worried. She stopped and shook her head.

"Okay. I am sending you all on a mission to retreive Kit. Since we have no idea who she is with, or where she is, this is an A-rank mission. Kakashi, bring Pakkun with you, he may be able to help." Tsunade said. They all nodded. "Right, what are you waiting for? Go!"

The four ninjas rushed out of the room, and Tsunade rubbed her temples. It was going to be a long night. They had to get Kit back, no matter what, because if she was in the wrong hands, even with all her power, she could do major damage. No doubt whoever wanted Kit in the first place was going to use her to destroy Leaf Village. But there were many people who wanted that.. Which one out of them knew about her? And how did they know about her?

***************

AN: Well, there you have it. I have had a major writer's spree (the opposite of writers block) and have written five chapters in a day. ^__^;;;; Please review!