Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ War Of Destiny ❯ ~^_^~Chapter One; The War Where Destiny's Meet~^_^~ ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I'm starting a story about what happened to Naruto's parents. I know that a lot of people including me believe Naruto's father to be Yondaime Hokage The Konoha's yellow flash, but none of us really know until the series tells us which I hope it does. Anyway naruto's father will be Yondaime, and his mother I am completely making something up I have no idea what her name is, or what she looks like. (I don't think anybody does..) Anyway it takes place before Naruto is even born. This story is based on Yondaime, and Naruto's mother Harishishi (name means~Crystal Tiger)

There seems to be some controversy over the 4th Hokage's true name (and it is not Yondaime, as that is simply the Japanese word for "fourth"). The two leading contenders are Arashi Kazama and Arashi Uzumaki. I'm going by Arashi Uzumaki, because I do believe that Arashi is Naruto's father.

~^_^~Chapter One; The War Where Destiny's Meet~^_^~

The night was dark, but clear the moon shown brightly overhead illuminating all who stalk the night. A gray blurr dodged by momentarily before it was gone in a blink of an eye. That blur that flashed against the night sky casting its own supernatural shadow was a ninja from the hidden snow village, but she bore not the sign of her heritage, but of her enemy the hidden rock village! Their head band twisted tightly around her waste they were not enemy's at first, but The Hidden Rock casted the first stone by capturing her brother, and brakeing the peace treaty. Her dark blue eyes narrowed when she heard the sound of a battle up a head her destination was not far off soon she will be there.
"Please god let him be alive!" Her silent plea to the gods was silence by the menacing winds of battle her thoughts were filled with bloody images of her brothers twisted, torn body. Tears started to form before she quickly whipped them away with a violent gustier of the hand, 'no amount of crying is going to help Hari.' She grunted to herself quietly damningly, 'You must be strong if not for yourself, but for him!' Hari's thoughts flashed to her brother face of pure delight when he mastered the jutsu she had just taught him. It was the happiest Hari had ever seen him. The wind picked up the sent of blood filled Hari's sense it would not be long before she was there. Her long silver bangs whipped around her her like ribbons as her speed increased as the sound of dieing men became more clear her brother was near. Nothing else mattered, but his safety he was the only one she had left.
Her head filled with sounds of so many unearthly noise's that filled the night air with moans, battle cries, screams of mercy, pleads for death, laughter of victory as so many fallen ninja, Hari had arrived at the battle field where her brother was sent to. At first she could not see her brother the blood, and over sense of utter defeat got the best of her as she wearily searched the ground for her dead brother. A cry of trophy sounded to the west side of the battle field Hari's head snapped up only to see her brother dark gray hair as he sent an enemy ninja to his final resting place. A feeling of relief flooded over her it felt like a million years of pain was lifted from her body as she stumbled to her feet, and started running to her brother who was not looking for her, but his next battle something was wrong. Gintsuki (silver moon-Hari's younger brother) was not acting right he wasn't fighting right all the moves the way he attacks it was all wrong. He must be under some kind of Genjutsu after all Hari was the one who taught him everything since he started at the age of 11! Before Hari could do anything out of the corner of her eye she saw it...a yellow flash in routine she would have ran, but not when she saw who the flash was headed towards..."Ginsu....Gin..." Should couldn't utter a word her throat was clenched to tight in fear her eyes widened.

"I'm afraid, but I'm not going to let my brother die even if it means fighting him!" With a short battle cry Hari shot forward forgetting all her fear as she shot at her brother at an angle try to get as close as possible before 'he' attacked. Her eyes were steadily set on her brother nothing was going to brake her concentration as she got ready for her attack on the kahonoa ninja. Their was a flash of yellow hair, and she saw him in all his glory the Konoha's yellow flash without hesitating Hari released a jutsu of snow, and ice much unlike the hidden rock ninja's jutsu's, but Hari did not care if anybody noticed all that mattered was her brother.

The Konoha ninja still managed to slice a very deep wound on Hari's brother right under the armpit up, and over the shoulder just before your jutsu hit him. The force of the jutsu sent him flying backwards across the battle field. "So fast..." Was all Hari thought as she ran to her brothers side the genjutsu he was under was gone, and a look of realization fallowed by deep sadness, and pain ran across his steady feature's his shoulder sagged, as he looked muted at the wound on his shoulder not even flinching at the amount of pain he must be feeling a snap of a twig made him look up. Two different pair of blue eyes met on deep ocean blue the other so light that it looked silver. Gintsuki looked as if he did not believe his sister presence at first until she had dropped to her knees, and wrapped him in a warm deep hug his body tightened by contact it had been so long it seemed like years since they had last seen each other. Gintsuki body shook against Harishishi's alarming her to his silent sobs as his body fully relaxed under her touch.

"I...I thought I was alone Hari...all...alone...I thought..I thought you wouldn't come...and..my team...their...th..their all gone! Everyone their...their...they.." He couldn't go one he started choking on his tears she shushed him as he took a very large breath of air as he tried to calm himself Hari quietly silently telling him not to think about it even know she knew he was. Hari had never seen him like this before his usual 'i can do everything by myself I don't need help!' attitude was gone the strong, brave, noble brother that Hari had once known was now sobbing deeply uncontrollably into her chest
"What did he see.." She mumbled to herself cradling him in her arms he was only 15 not ready for such gruesome battles, but the hidden rock village was desperate for able body warriors, and Hari's brother was no push over when it came to a fight.

~*Scene Change~*~On Kahonoa's side(Yondaime's pov)

Arashi charged forward just leaving his team behind to fend for themselves in enemy territory he sped quickly towards his out numbered ninja forces they needed him for back up. Arashi was worried for his team, but he knew the village came first in any case these were hard times. War had broken out over the countries it was the 3rd world war, and kahona was suffering many losses including kahonoa 'silver fang' to suicide a most unfortunate event. Arashi arrived only to see hundreds of enemy's against a small surrounded army of hidden leaf ninja, but Arashi would quickly even those odds.
"Yondaime thank god you are here! So whats the attack plan!" Arashi was asked as soon as he was around his troops he just smirked at the man odiously he had not fought with him before.

"I go in first alone, and you wait for my signal." He replied the ninja looked frantic his brown eyes widened as he was scared for his leaders life as he said "what are you crazy if you go out their alone you will surely die!" Yondaime just laughed, and was gone in a flash of yellow.
"Just watch you will now see why he is called the Konoha's yellow flash." Another ninja replied to the one who addressed Yondaime first. A soon as he said that half of the hidden rock forces fall dead, or dieing to the ground some did not move.
"This is to easy" Yondaime said as he quickly flashed around no one was ready he was to fast he killed all who stood. A silver haired boy caught his attention when he brought down a hidden leaf ninja he shot towards him just as he was about to kill the boy a spiraling winter storm hit him full force he was sent spiraling into a tree across the battle field his kunai was sent flying.

"Ouch.." Yondaime said as he slowly made is way to his feet his blue eyes narrowed menacingly as he short back towards the spot where he was hit only to find a woman about 19-21 years of age cradling the person he was about to kill. "Had she been the one to attack him?" Arashi was unsure he didn't want to kill unless needed.
He stopped a few pace's short of her form she was beautiful short silver hair with very long bangs that wrapped around her on the ground. Yondaime could tell they were siblings by the way they looked his breath caught in his throat when she turned to face him her eyes were amazing, and in a instant he could see the fear in them as she looked at him she knew who he was, and was scared. After a moment she looked down, and back up again Yondaime just couldn't look away tell he saw her do a quick hand signal for a summoning jutsu. Yondaime quickly turned around to see an enemy ninja being attacked by an very unusually marked tiger it was a white tiger with red markings that twisted, and curled around its body like delicate art work on a real live tiger the tail was not the same either it was long with what seemed to be small spikes around the tail until the tip where a long curved bone stuck out resembling a scythe. The tiger roared as its scythe cut clean through the enemy ending his life instantly...cruelly. The tiger turned towards him its main fangs were much longer, and more gagged like a sharks tooth rather then a smoothly shaped normal Siberian tiger tooth. This beast was amazing to put it simple, but Arashi became more confused when he realized the young women who attacked him before just saved him. He turned back to her only to see her trying to support not only her weight, but the added weight of her brother. Arashi didn't know what to do was she an enemy? If she was why would she save him....

"Do you need any help?"

~*~Back To Hari~*~ A few moments back before she saved his life~

" Gin saw something he should have not..." She answered herself looking down to see a shadow loom over head. Hari's head shot up her eyes looked with a pair of razor sharp blue ones that pierce her very soul with fear their stood the famous, and deadliest ninja of all time. At any other time she would not be afraid, but she was his enemy, and she needed to be killed. Hari instinctively drew her brother closer more protectively. Hari expected him to kill her, but he just stared not moving he just kept staring, staring into her eyes until she could not take it any longer, and her head turned sideways towards the blood soaked ground her mind was blank she had no idea what to do. After a second she looked back up to see him still staring a movement behind him made her looked pass him to see a enemy's attack that he even with his speed would not be able to block it in time so Hari reacted on instinct. With out a word she preformed a one handed jutsu, and slammed her palm to the ground she had summoned a single slightly larger then a normal tiger who attacked the enemy rock ninja. With Yondaime's attention away Hari tried to pick her brother up, and leave before he noticed she heaved herself up wards concentrating on being very mindful of her brothers injury's. He was out cold by blood loss, and sleep deprivation he mustant of gotten proper amount of sleep these last two months. Hari's head snapped up when a voice broke her consentration, "do you need any help?" Her eyes locked with Arashi's she couldn't believe what she had just heard had he asked her if she needed help. Hari looked down at Gintsuki then back up before nodding yes her brother needed medical attention right away, and if he was willing to help so be it.

Arashi started towards them, but before he could a yell came from a distance..."TRAITOR!", and before Arahi could do anything three poison needles hit the young kunoichi in the neck she dropped instently, but before she could hit the ground Arashi caught her, and Gintsuki placing them safely on the ground he killed the rest of the army quickly before coming back to the young women who saved his life the ninja that had attacked her was from the sand which was bad news. He was afride to pull out the needles it might be on of the sands new poisons in which he would have to find Tsunada the most skilled medical ninja in kahonoa to find the cure if the young women wished to live.
"Yondaime!" A fellow ninja appeared, "Take these two to the hospital do not pull out the needles int he young womens neck they are sands poison if they are removed it might kill her instantly. Wait tell I get their with Tsunada to do anything got it!!" The young ninja's eyes widened as he nodded before bending down to grab the two Arashi pointed to another fellow ninja to help before disappearing to find Tsunada.

~*~END~*~

Well that it for now please tell me how I did!