Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ What lies beyond the sky ❯ Close encounters ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

YEAH Reviews ^_^ I'm sooooooo happy I'm up to 7 reviews lets try to make it 10!!!!
 
 
“Ok. Let's call it quits for today I'll take you to your apartment.” Was all he could say as he stood up and then as if without realizing it he reached his hand down and helped her up. As he looked back to her he could see her true smile once again in place, and for some reason it made him sad. Because he now knew that it was fake.
 
 
She stood up as if nothing was wrong, but Shikamaru knew, he knew by how her body was tight and covered. She was on edge, not the laid back girl from earlier. He looked over to her; it made him wonder how a sightless person could show so much emotion in their eyes. How he felt that she could stare into his soul with just one simple glance.
--------------------------------Change Pov----------------------------
She could feel him looking at her. Why did he care so much? She could feel how close he was, why was he so close. These questions bugged her, why? When I'm so unworthy?
 
“We're here” she heard him say. `Wait! Was he always this close?
----------------------------------3rd person pov------------------------------
She turned to him sending out her chakra to find his location. But she didn't need to she could feel his hot breath on her cheek. “Why-” he cut off and turned away with the swiftness of a ninja. “Have a good day” he told her as he began to walk down the street. She could feel his presence disappear, she could imagine his back turned to her, and for some reason she felt those blocked tears from earlier begin to fall down her porcelain face. She quickly turned and opened her door walking in to her new `home' and locked the door behind her before looking through the tears that she refused to acknowledge. It was cozy not to small and not to big (Kind of like Naruto's apartment) she walked to the couch that had been provided and curled up into a ball allowing herself to drift into sleep with only the question “why do I always screw up?” floating in her mind.
---------------------------Shikamaru's POV---------------------------
As he walked away from her he couldn't stop asking himself `what was I thinking' “damn” he muttered under his breath `this is so troublesome' `yea but it's worth it' he heard a small voice say inside of him. He frowned did he really want it not to become troublesome? Was he sure he wanted? `Wait' he blushed scarlet `since when did I start to' but he was interrupted by a loud voice that came from in front of him and that made him want to run very far away. But she always caught him. ALWAYS!
----------------------3rd person POV-----------------
“Shikamaru” Ino yelled as she ran up to him
Shika sighed as he brought up is hand and replied with a “Yo”
She was so happy she had found him she needs him in order to help her shop
“Shika-kun” she said softly but Shika's body tensed `damn' he knew she was gonna do something like this but before he could object he felt his arm pulled into a strong grip that he could never escape from
“Come on Shika-kkuunn” she whispered to him but he could hear the treachery in it and he sighed today was gonna be a very, very long day.
 
 
Ok chapter 6! I know the chapter are short but as the story started rolling and getting longer so will the chapters……maybe…….mwahahahahahha. *cough* not one more note PLEASE REVIEW!!!!! Love you and thank to the people was have been reviews I might make you a special scene between some of your favorite pairing because you deserve it!! ^_^