Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ What Life Throws at You ❯ Keiyou ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sitting down on a bench, she waited, seemingly forever for someone.
They were extremely late, over an hour at the least.
She didn't see why she should wait so long for them.
"Hinata, what are you doing?" A voice said to her out of nowhere.
She looked over to see Kiba while he took a seat next to her.
"I'm waiting on Naruto..." Even though she had worked to be more outgoing, she could not shake the pause.
Kiba seemed surprised to hear what she had said.
"Hinata, didn't you know that Naruto was sent out to train with Jiraiya, Sakura, and Shizune? He isn't expected back for two to four years!" Kiba informed her very bluntly.
"What, he said he was coming," Hinata looked down, holding back her tears.
"No surprise, Naruto didn't know until today. It was a surprise for him and Sakura, he only had 30 minutes to pack and leave, didn't really have time to tell anyone." Kiba sighed while Hinata looked away at the sky.
"How did you find out?" Hinata asked, now looking at him.
"Ran into them at the Hokage Tower, Sakura told me." Kiba said now making eye contact with her.
"Oh..." Hinata said now rising.
"Hey, what's wrong, huh Hinata?" Kiba asked, concerned.
"Nothing..." Hinata said, looking at her left hand.
"Woah, what's that on your hand, huh Hinata?" Kiba bagered.
"It's a ring..." Hinata said softly still looking at it.
"Did Naruto give it to you?" Kiba asked her now realizing why she must of wanted to see Naruto.
"Yes, it's my wedding ring," Hinata replied not looking at him.
"What! When did you two get married!?" Kiba yelled at the top of his lungs.
"Last week, it was a private reseption, family only," Hinata informed him.
"So what! Why weren't me, Shino, Sakura, Kakashi, and Kurenai told about it!? At least the engagment!" Kiba yelled at her in frustration.
"Because... because, we wanted it to be a secret until after Naruto received his promotion." Hinata told Kiba.
"Still Hinata, how could you keep it a secret if your wearing the ring?" Kiba pointed out.
"Naruto was tired of us hiding it so we desided to let everyone find out." Hinata said lightly.
Kiba held his head in all the frustration that Hinata put on him.
"Tell me, if it was a family wedding, what did your family say about it?" Kiba asked her making her turn her head fastly to look at him.
"They... well... Father supposed it was all right since Naruto was trained by a sannin... He wasn't too keen though..." Hinata looked down, not daring to look him in the eye.
"I see, as far as social standings go, marrying a man trained by a sannin who could be up for being Hokage is great." Kiba sighed out, not seeming to care.
"Yes, but I really needed to talk to Naruto..." Hinata told him now standing.
"He's gone, but what's so important that you need to talk to him so badly?" Kiba asked standing up as well.
Hinata didn't answer, she stood there, as still as a board.
"Hinata, what did you need to talk with him about?" Kiba pushed, now grabing her shoulder.
"Kiba, let her go," someone said from behind them.
"Stay out of this Shino!" Kiba yelled turning slightly to look at him.
"Kiba, it's none of your business what Hinata had to tell Naruto," Shono said testingly.
While Kiba and Shino started to fuss, Hinata took a seat back down on the bench, clutching her stomach.
"Kiba, Shino, please, if you must know Kiba, I might be having a baby." Hinata spoke up, causing them both to look at her.
"Woah! Wait! Does Naruto know?!" Kiba yelled as he was first to regain himself after the shock.
"Of course not, if she had Naruto wouldn't of left," Shino said annoyed.
Hinata brushed her hand over her hair lightly, not saying anything.
"Naruto maybe gone, but I can handle myself," Hinata said to them showing her detemination.
"Hinata, taking care of a baby isn't like a taking care of a dog! Do you think you can handle it?" Kiba asked her seeing that she was alone.
"Yes, I know I can..." Hinata said looking into the sky.
 
 
 
 
Uzumaki Keiyou sat infront of the Hyuuga main house talking with his friend Uchiha Karasu.
"So you're going to go look for your dad huh?" Keiyou said while brushing his blonde hair away.
Keiyou's features spoke Hyuuga, especially his eyes and skin.
He had the Hyuuga's 'white eyes', but unlike them, his father's blonde hair.
It was very unusual for a heir from the Hyuuga family to have an Uchiha for a friend.
"Yeah, but you can't tell your dad!" Karasu said giving Keiyou a mean look.
Keiyou laughed a little, giving off a friendly smile.
"As if! My dad would be like, 'I knew it! That boy is like his father!' Yeah, I can see him now, course, when Tsunade finds out..." Keiyou started to imagine Tsunade going from the retirement home just to hit Karasu.
"She won't do anything, she's too old!" Karasu laughed along with Keiyou.
"You better hope she doesn't hear you saying that! She still has a mean punch!" Keiyou said feeling his cheek.
"Maybe so, but I'm still leaving." Karasu said, now with a more serious face.
"Karasu, when are you leaving and what about your mom?" Keiyou asked, now showing a similar face.
"Today, and I'm not telling her, you know how she is, she'll be too emotional! Treats me like I'm 3 she does!" Karasu informed him making a face that showed what he thought his mother would look like.
Keiyou started to laugh, then stopped at the realization that Karasu was leaving and he would be considered a missing-nin.
"What about the AMBU?" Keiyou asked, now taking a sad face.
Karasu looked at the sky then at him and said, "well who cares! I'm way better than them!"
"What if... what if I were to be forced to fight you?"
Karasu went as pale as him, while the shock of the question sank in.
It was easy to see that he hadn't thought of that.
"It's fine, I'm sure it won't happen though!" Keiyou tried to smile, but only managed a frown.
"I better leave now... This will be the last time I'll ever see you, bye Keiyou..."
Keiyou watched as Karasu walked passed him waving his hand up, walking away, maybe forever.
"You're wrong Karasu! We will see each other again! Just you wait! Till then, see you!" Keiyou yelled after him.
 
 
 
 
Keiyou walked into the main house to see his grandfather waiting for him.
"What is it grandfather?" Keiyou asked looking at the head of the main branch.
"Keiyou, as heir to the main family it is time you went on a trip."
"What kind of trip?"
Keiyou looked deep into his grandfathers eyes.
"You must go to each ninja village and bring back a sticker. When you have all the stickers come back here."
Keiyou laughed, this was going to be a piece of cake.
"Is that all, that won't even take a month!"
"No, on top of that, you must find a woman to marry and bring her back."
Keiyou felt his eyebrow twitch at the thought of marring at the age of 22 to a woman he just met.
"Woah! Gramps, isn't that alittle much!?"
"How many times do I have to say not to call me that before you'll listen, and if you don't I'll throw you out into the branch house!"
Keiyou knew his mouth was wide open when he heard that.
"Okay, fine, I so don't want to be there with Neji... Especially after last week..." Keiyou desided to end his sentence there.
Keiyou saw how annoyed his grandfather was becoming with him, so he took his leave to pack.