Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ What Should Be Left Alone! ❯ Friends From The Past ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: While the war between Konoha and The Sand/Sound Jouninends three figures are spotted outside the Konoha gates could it be the unforgettable Uchiha Itachi? And Who is the girl with him?
Disclaimer: I do Not Own the Naruto Characters Only My Own!
Parings: Sasuke/OC
Warnings: Not Much just a little violence
What Should Be Left Alone:
:----:Chapter Two: Friends From The Past:----:
Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura slowly made there way to Kakashi-sensei's place hoping to possibly get some answers on who the strange girl that attacked them was. However on the road to the Jounin's house they were stopped by the Sannin Jaraiya who asked Naruto to accompany him on a journey to find Tsunade. Of course Naruto at first refused, but after some convincing from the Sannin he soon agreed to accompany the perverted hermit on his quest. He waved good-bye to Sakura and Sasuke and set off with the Sanin. So now that the group was down to two they continued there way to Kakashi's house only to be stopped by Sakura's mother who said she needed her at home. So Sakura left saying good-bye to Sasuke, and Sasuke was the only one left to tell Kakashi of the strange event that happened only moments ago.
:----:
“So Itachi has returned to Konoha,” said Gai as all three Jounin stood in Kakashi's room looking at the wounded genius of the village hidden in the leaves. “But what is even stranger are the two people he has fighting with him”
“Ya…” said Asuma looking at his wounded arm. The samehada had done a lot of damage even with just a little scrape. `I'd hate to get hit hard by that sword'
“Was it just me or did anyone else notice the resemblance between the girl and the fourth Hokage?” asked Kurenai as both Asuma and Gai sighed. It was true that they had all noticed but could the daughter of the fourth Hokage really survive a fire made from the chakra of the most feared sannin Orochimaru?
“We may have to investigate this further,” said Gai as a knock was heard on the door, and the only surviving member of the Uchiha clan stepped in. Sasuke looked around the room at everyone, then to his sensei who was injured badly.
“What happened to him?” asked Sasuke trying to read the other Jounin's faces.
“He was attacked,” said Gai as one of the Hokage's right hand men came bursting into the room.
“Is it true that Uchiha Itachi has returned?” asked the guard as Kurenai smacked her forehead, Asuma sighed and Gai glared at him. “And that he's after Naruto?”
“Baka!” cried Kurenai as Sasuke drifted off into his mind. `Itachi? That bastard…' He thought and dashed out of the room. “Great now you've done it” the guard just shook his head and left the room.
:----:
Itachi, Kisame and Kaiesha sat on the hill watching as Naruto and the sannin Jaraiya left the village of Konoha. It was a beautiful day outside meaning it would be harder to sneak up on the enemy. Itachi was still low on chakra as was Kaiesha, yet they still decided to wait and attack when Naruto least expected it.
“Kaiesha is that all the information you received?” asked Itachi as Kaiesha shook her head in agreement. “Well it seems that since I would not agree to be partners with that unworthy sannin he decided to go after my brother instead. He created a brilliant plan in trying to get the sharingan, however we need to stop this plan”
“I'll go and speak with that bastard since I'm the only one here who can sneak into his hideout, especially if the sound four are guarding it, not to mention Kabuto will try to make the visit as unpleasant at possible,” replied Kaiesha the thought of Orochimaru making her burn with anger. “I'll be back tonight, don't do anything without me” And with that she was gone.
:----:
“We need a new mission,” said Sakon who sat playing with chakra in his hands. “Ever since we killed that old idiot the third hokage it's been extremely boring around here”
“Oh stop complaining shit-face,” said Tayuya, even though she was just as board as Sakon. Even Jiroumbo was feeling so bored he was constantly eating more than normal.
“Shut-up Tayuya and watch your language,” said Jiroumbo as Tayuya fumed with anger.
“Why should I fat-ass?” asked Tayuya as Sakon watched in amusement as the two fought.
“Because someone's here,” replied Jiroumbo who could feel the amazing amount of chakra coming towards him, just feeling it made his stomach growl wanting to consume the chakra. “Get ready there's a high probability that it's a ninja from Konoha” And as soon as he said that three of the sound four made a line preparing for what ever came there way, which ended up being a kunai knife.
“What?” asked Sakon examining the Kunai carefully, he soon figured out that the knife was thrown intentionally at them since there were no explosive seals and it wasn't aimed directly at one person.
“I return to the hidden sound village and I'm almost assassinated,” said a familiar voice to the three. It was a voice they hadn't heard in ages. “Talk about some welcoming committee.”
“Well, well, well if it isn't the princess of Konoha herself,” said Sakon his ungodly smirk covering his face. “I never expected you to come back so soon, here to ask Orochimaru-sama for forgiveness I presume”
“Oh it's quite the opposite now get out of my way,” said Kaisha in such a threatening voice, it made Orochimaru look nice. “I really don't want to kill my only friends, however if you don't let me into the hideaway then I guess I have no choice”
“Shut-up bitch, even if you did desert the master, we know he would kill us if we lay a hand on you.”
“Why Tayuya it seems you still have an issue with bad words huh? Are we going to have to wash your mouth out with soap?” Laughed Kaisha. “Now if you'll excuse me, there's a snake that needs to learn not to play with its dinner” The sound four just watched her walk by knowing if they were to lay even a finger on the girl, their heads would be a part of Orochimaru's ongoing collection.
“Just because we're letting you go, doesn't mean you're going to get in touch with Orochimaru-sama, unlike us Kabuto won't go easy on you!” yelled Sakon as Kaisha ignored him and continued to walk. She only had one thing on her mind and that was giving her one and only warning to the only person who she was disappointed to call her substitute father. She smiled though knowing her chakra had replenished itself, which was good since Kaiesha knew if she were to run in to Kabuto, she would need all the energy she had.
She walked into the castle and continued to walk right past Kimimaru's room. Kimimaru was one of what used to be the sound five and always looked out for Kaiesha making sure she never got in trouble and that everything was always his fault, she owed her life to this man. However her train of thought was knocked off the railroad as she felt a large amount of chakra coming towards her. `Oh shit!' She thought as she noticed who the person was.
“Kaiesha? Huh well isn't this a surprise, I didn't expect you to return so soon,” said Kabuto in an almost to friendly matter.
“That's exactly the kind of greeting I expected from you Kabuto,” said Kaiesha as she pulled out a kunai knife and dashed towards Kabuto.
“You haven't changed one bit Kaiesha-kun you're still straight to the point,” said Kabuto smirking wickedly. Kabuto took out a kunai and blocked an attack from the fuming Kaiesha.
“Don't…ever…call…me…that,” ; said Kaiesha slowly as if to state the penalty of doing so. “That's what he used to call me. Now I don't have time to deal with you, so shut up and tell me where he is” She growled the anger from her body filling the air.
“By he im positive you mean Orochimaru-sama,” he pushed Kaiesha back and she jumped away.
“No I was talking to about Sakon,” she said sarcastically. “Baka of course I mean Orochimaru, now I will ask you only one more time, where is he?”
“Unfortunately im not obligated to tell you the whereabouts of Orochimaru-sama,” Kabuto replied. Kaiesha was fed up with him and so she found it was time to finish this right here and now. She started to do hand sings for her very own kokoro-assaiki jutsu but was stopped as the man who she had been searching for came into the room.
“That won't be necessary,” said Orochimaru as he walked towards Kaiesha. Kabuto took one glance at Orochimaru nodded and left the room. `So he's still Orochimaru's lap dog eh?' thought Kaiesha. She took one look at the bandages on Orochimaru's arms and laughed to herself.
“Looks like your plan to kill the third Hokage didn't turn out as good as you expected huh? I bet loosing your arms and half your soul was a hard pill to swallow,” laughed Kaiesha.
“Judging from that comment you must've read my mind then huh?” stated Orochimaru, his snake like voice sending shivers down Kaiesha's spine. “However I know for a fact that you must've come here for a very important reason”
“I just came here to warn you about what will happen if you take Sasuke as your retainer,” said Kaiesha an evil smirk taking over her face. “The akatsuki will do everything in their power to stop you from taking Sasuke… not to mention that I always wanted another reason to end your life” With that said she turned on her heel and waked out of the room with her akatsuki coat trailing behind her.
“You have some nerve threatening Orochimaru-sama like that,” said Kabuto. “I do believe that you owe him an apology” But Kaiesha couldn't see the kunai that Kabuto was holding.
“If anything he's the one who should be begging for forgiveness from me,” said Kaiesha who tried to walk past Kabuto but was stabbed in the side by his Kunai knife. Kabuto smiled when he made contact with the girls' flesh but was disappointed as soon as he realized that she had used the replacement jutsu so he instead stabbed a pillow full of feathers. Kabuto smiled and pulled the kunai from what was left of the fabric from the pillow.
“That's exactly the move I would expect from someone who became a Jounin at the age of eight,” said Kabuto as Kaiesha showed up behind him and brought her kunai up to his neck.
“This has been fun, but I have things to do, nine-tail foxes to capture,” said Kaiesha as she walked out of the castle leaving a confused and somewhat scared Kabuto.
:----:
“Kisame let's go,” said Itachi as he stood up and began to walk towards the city where Jaraiya and Naruto were.
“Where are we going again?” asked Kisame who never did receive an answer. `Kaiesha is not going to be happy about this Itachi, I hope your ready to deal with her' he thought and followed Itachi.
:----:
“Say perverted hermit why are we here anyways?” asked Naruto as Jaraiya ogled the villages women.
“Well this is the Inn your going to stay at well I find information on Tsunade understood,” said Jaraiya as Naruto nodded well mumbling something about idiotic perverted old men. Naruto took the key then headed up to the room to do some training by himself.
“All right now that the kid is gone it's time to get some information on Tsunade,” started Jaraiya as a young and not to mention beautiful women walked past him. “On second thought, excuse me miss…”
“Stupid pervert leaving me here by myself,” said Naruto as he and his three shadow clones sat there training. Naruto was about to fall asleep but then he heard three knocks on the door, so he pulled his selves together and walked to the door. `Probably the perverted hermit wanting back in because he got rejected' “Back so soon…”
:----:
`I have to find Naruto before Itachi, and if I don't there's no way Naruto is going to live' thought Sasuke as he continued to search the village. He had been all over the village searching for the two ninja's from Konoha. He had asked almost every Inn and was about to give up hope until he came across the last inn in the village “Hmmm a white haired old man and an idiotic blonde haired boy huh?” said the man at the desk as Sasuke nodded. “Come to think of it I think I know who you're talking about and it's the room at the end of the hall on the second floor…” Before the clerk could even ask what Sasuke wanted with the people he had already mad dashed up the stairs and was making his way to the room at the end of the hall. He knocked three times and watched the doorknob turn and the door open revealing… `Oh no that's not Naruto!' thought Sasuke.
:----:
“So this is the kid with Kyuubi inside of him eh? He doesn't look all that special,” said Kisame as Naruto just continued to stare at Itachi. `Sasuke? No it's not Sasuke, but he does have the sharingan like Sasuke, just who is this guy?' thought Naruto as Itachi smirked.
“Naruto-kun you're coming with us now,” said Itachi as Naruto gulped and nodded walking out of the room. `At least he's obedient' thought Kisame. “Why hello little brother”
“Uchiha, Itachi,” growled Sasuke as Naruto looked back and forth between the two. `So this is Sasuke's brother' he thought. “Let Naruto go, me and you still have a score to settle” Itachi just turned around and left Kisame to look after Naruto. Sasuke ran towards Itachi using the chidori but even his most powerful attack was not enough as Itachi grabbed his wrist ending the attack and kicked him in the stomach causing him to fly against the wall.
“Well this seems a bit unjust,” said Jaraiya laying an unconscious girl against the wall. It turned out Itachi had used his sharingan to brainwash the girl into seducing Jaraiya then trying to kill him. “Please give me Naruto” Kisame just ignored the attack and pointed his samehada at Jaraiya and Naruto well Itachi used his illusionary technique from Sharingan to force Sasuke into re-watching his parents' deaths'. However the deadly silence was broken as an angry voice came from below the stairs.
“Kisame! Itachi! Im going to kick both of your asses, I told you not to do anything without me,” cried Kaiesha as she dashed up the stairs. `Man she's fast' thought Kisame who was hoping to have this finished buy the time Kaiesha had returned. “Well it seems that this is still just starting”
“YOU!” cried Jaraiya as Kaiesha raised an eyebrow. The fourth Hokage was once is apprentice so he knew everything there was to know about the man and it just so happened that he even knew the relationship this girl had to the fourth hokage.
“I'm sorry do I know you?” asked Kaiesha as Jaraiya shook his head `no'. “Good then I can do this” Kaiesha dashed towards him with her kunai knife and just as she was about to strike him she disappeared and showed up behind him. But fortunately for Jaraiya he had a feeling she would to that so he turned around and used an attack original to him and the fourth hokage.
“Rasengan,” cried Jaraiya thrusting his hand into Kaiesha's stomach causing hr to fly back through the wall. Kaiesha coughed up blood and sat up on her knees trying to pull herself off of the floor. Using her last ounce of energy she through a kunai at Naruto, but as she did this a searing pain went through her body causing her to black out since it was so intense. `Kaiesha!' thought Itachi who realized along with Kisame that the walls, floor and roof had transformed into flesh. What was even creepier was when Sasuke had begun to get swallowed up by the flesh.
“Itachi we need to get out of here before we get absorbed too,” said Kisame as Itachi nodded though he wasn't happy about leaving Kaiesha. “Don't worry they wouldn't kill the daughter of the fourth” And with that they both dashed down the hallway of flesh.
“It's useless no one can break through this, you will be absorbed,” called Jaraiya as he and Naruto ran after the two akatsuki men, however what they found was almost disturbing. `But how? How did they break though this wall?' asked Jaraiya as he released the jutsu and walked back to get Sasuke and Kaiesha however he saw Gai sensei there. “Gai what are you doing here?”
“I came to see if this girl was who we thought she was,” said Gai picking her and Sasuke up. “I'll take them both back to Konoha and make sure Orochimaru didn't do anything to her. And good luck finding Tsunade-sama, good bye” said Gai as he left and Naruto and Jaraiya set out on their journey
:----:
A/N: Here is the next chapter and I apologize for the late update but my internet connection crashed and it took three weeks for it to get fixed. So I do apologize and the next chapter is typed and ready so it will be posted ASAP as well.
 
Dictionary:
 
Kuso: Shit/ Damn
 
Taimu-musubi jutsu: Time stopping jutsu
 
Omoi-yomidashi jutsu: Mind reading jutsu (bloodline trait)
 
Sensei: teacher
 
Sama: meaning Lord/Lady
 
Genjutsu: Illusion Art
 
Ninjutsu: Ninja Art
 
Hokage: highest Ninja Rank
 
Genin: Junior Ninja
 
Jounin: Elite ninja
 
Itadakimasu: Blessing Before Meal
 
Chakra: Energy which is used in the formation of ninja techniques