Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ What Should Be Left Alone! ❯ Split Personality, Hereditary Trait ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: While the war between Konoha and The Sand and Sound Jouninends three figures are spotted outside the Konoha gates could it be the unforgettable Uchiha Itachi? And Who is the girl with him?
Disclaimer: I do Not Own the Naruto Characters Only My Own!
Parings: Sasuke/OC
Warnings: Not Much just a little violence
What Should Be Left Alone:
:----:Chapter Eight: Split Personality, Hereditary Trait!:----:
“Naruto is my brother…?” asked Kaiesha whose eyes resembled the size of saucers. `There's no way I'm related to that buffoon. I mean he doesn't have any of mother's jutsu's or fathers, and he's a complete nimrod. Is Kabuto just trying to mess with my mind…or is it really true. Dam it, curse that bastard for bringing something like this up in the middle of a fight. Dam it, dam it, dam it, I need to think of a strategy, because I'm getting nowhere, not to mention I have a wound in my arm.' Kaiesha shook all thoughts from her head, it was a good thing too because just as she did so Sasuke's fist seemed to be flying towards her and she almost didn't dodge it in time. `Come on sun, set just a little bit more…please…' thought Kaiesha who continued to dodge more of Sasuke's attacks while trying to watch Kabuto's moves as well. “Sasuke, why do you continue to fight me?” asked Kaiesha smiling at the suns movement. “Please just come back to Konoha and leave Orochimaru, im begging you!” She cried.
“Well the Konoha princess is begging, where's a camera when you need one, eh Kaiesha-kun,” said Kabuto who ran towards Kaiesha who smirked. `Hitokage no jutsu!' she said in her mind and as soon as Kabuto thought he had her in the line of his attack she disappeared. “Dam it where did she go?” `What the hell is this move? I've never seen her use this before? I can't even sense her chakra…' Before Kabuto had the time to comprehend the jutsu Kaiesha's hand came from out of nowhere punching him hard. She continued to attack the vulnerable Kabuto, punching him hard in the face.
“Never!” Kaiesha yelled pinning the medic ninja to a tree. “Call me!” She punched him in the face again. “Kaiesha-kun” She kneed him in the stomach. “AGAIN!” She yelled using the chakra she accumulated in her fist to break all of Kabuto's ribs causing him to pass out. “Now you!” she said turning to the wide eyed Sasuke. `I never knew she was this good'.
Kaiesha, give up already,” said Sasuke as he released level one of the curse seal. Kaiesha couldn't help but smirk at the boy standing before her. Sure she didn't want to hurt him, but who could pass up a fight against the famous Uchiha Sasuke. She decided to make this slightly fun and she also released level one of her curse seal, but what Sasuke didn't know was what would happen to Kaiesha when she did this.
:----:
“Pakkun how much more do we have to travel till we reach Naruto, Sasuke and Kaiesha,” asked Kakashi who was running along side the dog nin hoping to reach his students before the worst happened. They had met up with Shikamaru, the three ninjas from the sound and Rock Lee a bit farther back, and that's when Lee told them that Kaiesha and Naruto had gone on ahead.
“Only a little bit farther Kakashi,” replied the dog as he continuously sniffed the area. Kakashi just nodded and continued to run along side Pakkun. When the fifth had explained to him what had happened he almost instantly dashed out of the hospital room, considering only a few people new of the princess' condition. Just like her mother Kaiesha suffered from a special illness which caused her to have a split personality. Due to the star training her mother went through, Kaiesha was transferred the illness when she was born. But unlike Kaiesha, her split personality was the secret weapon which had once worked for Orochimaru… `Kay' was what she was called, and Kay was nothing more than a ninja sent out to kill. When Tsunade was traveling, she had seen her old teammate Orochimaru, and due to that she also saw her goddaughter. She was also there when her goddaughter activated the curse seal to only level one. Kaiesha's chakra had increased by one thousand times and her appearance had also changed. Her hair become a fiery orange color and her eyes became an earth like green, which made her look the splitting image of her mother.
“Dam it!” said Kakashi hoping he wasn't too late. And as though his luck wasn't bad enough water droplets began to fall from the sky causing the Jounin to glare at the nearest thing which happened to be statue of the first hokage, and who happened to be passed out on it? Well Naruto of course. “Pakkun, Naruto's there” Kakashi jumped down to check on his student. “Naruto?” Soon the blonde haired genin began to moan and his eyes fluttered open.
“K-K-Kakashi-sensei? Where's Sasuke?” asked Naruto as he shot up and noticed the Konoha ninja forehead protector lying not far from him. “He left, didn't he? But what about Kaiesha-chan, where is she?” He looked up at his sensei, who was staring at Pakkun who was trying to pick up Sasuke's scent.
“According to Lee she went to help you, but something tells me, she's with Sasuke right now,” said Kakashi as Naruto stood up, gripping his shoulder which was in slight pain.
“Let's go get them then,” said Naruto as Kakashi stopped him.
“I'll go get them, you stay here with Pakkun, the medic ninja's will arrive shortly,” said Kakashi as he disappeared. He could see the footprints which led into the forest and new that's where the rest of his squad was.
:---:
`What's with Kaiesha? This is exactly what happened when she helped me get away from the sound four in Konoha? But what is she? Her chakra has completely changed' Sasuke didn't want to admit it, but this new person in front of him sent chills through his body. She had dark green eyes and her hair was orange, it was like a whole new Kaiesha had suddenly appeared.
“Finally, I thought I was never going to be allowed out again,” said the girl as she cracked her knuckles. “Hmmm so you're Uchiha Sasuke huh? Man of all guys to have feelings for the brat picks you? Dam if only I could knock some sense into her, I mean your nothing” Sasuke wasn't enjoying the fact Kaiesha kept beating down on him and frankly he thought it was time to fight.
“Kaiesha, I thought you said it was time to fight, and that I wouldn't be able to beat you,” said Sasuke as the girl began to laugh uncontrollably. Sasuke just raised an eyebrow as the girl smirked.
“If you seriously think I'm that naïve little brat think again Uchiha,” the girl said as she pulled out shuriken, sticking them between her knuckles. “But for future reference, my name is Kay, remember it, I can't wait to hear you scream it as I steal your life” She dashed towards Sasuke who almost didn't move out of the way in time as all four shuriken became lodged in a tree.
“Sharingan!” cried Sasuke as his eyes became red. Kay just smiled and made an arrogant face at Sasuke before charging at him again. Soon their match became mostly taijutsu. `Dam…this Kay person…she's almost as fast as Lee. But unfortunatelyfor her my sharingan can catch all of her movements'
“Not bad Sasuke, however, I was once partnered with Itachi, and your sharingan is no where near as developed as his,” said Kaiesha as she pinned Sasuke to the ground. “I wonder how good your kissing skills are though” Sasuke couldn't move as Kaiesha's mouth came only centimeters from his own. However there lovely almost-kiss was interrupted as a kunai came whizzing by Kaiesha's head.
“Now, this isn't something I like to see going on during a mission,” Kakashi said coolly as Kay smirked and got up off the still shocked Sasuke.
“Hatake Kakashi, I haven't seen you since the mission when you chased Itachi, anything new,” Kay said smirking at Kakashi who was looking at his kunai. “Oh let me guess, you still haven't gotten settled down, especially after what happened to…”
“Kay you better shut your mouth,” said Kakashi who cloned himself and appeared right in front of Kay. “Or so help me god I will kill you!”
“Nah uh, uh,” Kay said waving her finger as she stepped down hard on Sasuke's stomach causing him to cough up blood. “You won't kill me, and you couldn't if you tried. You're forgetting that I share a body with the daughter of the fourth hokage, not to mention I could kick your ass to the hills and back before you could even lay a hand on me, and another thing, no matter how much you despise me for killing her, it won't bring her back…”
“I said that's enough!” Kakashi then used his clone to slit Kay's throat, but just like he expected she replaced herself with a log just in time. “Your mouth will kill you one of these days” Kay just laughed, and Sasuke pulled himself onto his knees. Who was this woman? And why was she so…evil?
:----:
“Naruto are you sure you're all right?” asked one of the medic ninjas as he bandaged Naruto's arm. Naruto was getting fed up with all the people asking if he was all right and such so finally he lost it.
“I'm just fine ok,” he growled. “There's other's more hurt than me, so help them out first, baka” the medic nin just nodded and went to help Rock Lee. “Pakkun?” asked Naruto staring off into the forest, the dog nin just turned to him and grunted, signaling him to continue. “Where does that forest lead too?”
“Well that forest is the only way to get to the village hidden in the sound,” the dog replied. `At least that's what the rumors say.” Naruto just nodded and silently prayed his sensei and teammates were ok.
:---:
Kabuto had woken up and noticed he had fallen into a bush after Kaiesha punched him out. He used his chakra to heal himself and saw the battle taking place. `So Kaiesha let Kay out huh? Or was it that Kaiesha lost control and Kay forced her way out? Either way she will side with Orochimaru-sama, Kay was closer to him than anyone, including me. Well its safe to say that this match is already over, no one has ever defeated Kay, not even Kaiesha has the power to calm down that girl' thought Kabuto who decided to sit back and watch the fight.
“So what should I do?” said Kay as she began to think. “I could kill you and watch as you bleed to death with no one here to help you…or I could kill Uchiha, then kill you and Kabuto, who seems to have woken up. Or I could revert back into the good at heart Kaiesha and say im sorry and cry. Hmmm looks like I'm going to have to kill you” Kay then began to make hand signs for the kage bunshin no jutsu.
“You forget I can tell what ones are fakes with my sharingan,” said Kakashi as Kay smirked. And soon the clones became three Sasuke's, three Kabuto's and three Kay's.
“Have fun Kakashi,” said Kay as she walked over to Sasuke leaving her life-like to clones to get rid of the Jounin. “Now to get rid of you Uchiha, it's a shame really, Kaiesha had feelings for an idiot!” With that Kaiesha raised a kunai right over Sasuke's heart. “Goodbye!”
:No!: Who the hell are you?: Kay you better give me my body back right now!: Why is it you always pop up at the wrong time Kaiesha, couldn't you let me have a little fun!: Killing people who are allies isn't for fun Kay!: Pffft this is all cause you like that Uchiha brat isn't it?: I swear if you and me weren't sharing a body I'd kill you!: Same goes to you, but anyways disappear and let me finish my job, besides Kabuto is here and he's going to tell Orochi-baka that Sasuke never showed up!: And that affects me how?: I'm not sure I was just stalling for time: Dam it woman…GIVE…ME…BACK…MY…BODY!:
Sasuke was waiting for the pain of death to come upon him but was surprised to feel the weight of a body. Kaiesha slowly turned back to normal and the curse mark lines receded from her body. She only mumbled two words before passing out completely. “Sorry…Uch…Uchiha” Sasuke grunted from the pain in his ribs and Kakashi just lifted his mask back up to cover his sharingan. `How is that possible? Kaiesha has control over Kay?Orochimaru-sama needs to know about this' thought Kabuto as he disappeared.
“Kakashi-san!” cried a medical ninja as he saw the passed out Kaiesha and the badly injured, and not to mention weak Sasuke. “What happened?” he asked as Kakashi picked up Kaiesha and the medic nin healed Sasuke. When the ninja didn't receive an answer he just sighed.
“Let's head home, oh and Sasuke, don't be surprised if Tsunade-sama wants to chat with you,” said Kakashi as Sasuke continued to look at the ground. He was healed enough to run along side the other ninjas. What surprised him was when he saw everyone who had come to take him home. Most of them were ok, except for Chouji, Akamaru, and Neji. But Sasuke knew Tsunade could heal them. When Naruto saw him he looked at Kaiesha then at Sasuke and then at the ground.
:----:Back In Konoha:----:
Sasuke was all checked out at the hospital and was supposed to report to the Hokage's office. Sasuke sighed knowing if he didn't go he would have ANBU members all over his ass. He sighed and was startled as he bumped into someone. “Sasuke-kun?” Oh no, he didn't really want to deal with an annoying fan girl at the moment. “I'm happy you're all right, Kaiesha and Naruto brought you back just like they promised!” Sasuke didn't say anything but just continued to walk, remembering what he heard in part of the conversation with the doctors. He shook the memories from his head and he walked to the Hokage's office. Everyone seemed to be imitating the image of a chicken with its head cut off, since they seemed to be scrambling. Sasuke just ignored all the commotion and walked to the wooden doors of the office belonging to the fifth. He knocked and soon entered to find Tsunade looking at a photo album.
“Ummm you wanted to see me Hokage-sama?” asked Sasuke as Tsunade said nothing but pointed to a chair in front of her. Sasuke took the hint and soon found the silence in the room to be almost unbearable, even for him. “Hokage-sama?”
“So after what you witnessed, do you still think Orochimaru is the path in which you walk?” asked Tsunade as Sasuke was at a loss for words. “Kaiesha put up with that miserable bastard for many years and yet you still didn't believe her words after she desperately tried to tell you what Orochimaru was up to. Orochimaru is what caused Kaiesha to split. I mean it wasn't all him but he fueled the fire which created Kay. And now my goddaughter…” Tsunade punched the wall putting a giant hole into it. “The curse seal you posses has been sealed by me and the only way it can be unsealed is if Orochimaru actually comes into contact with you again and uses the unsealing jutsu”
“About Kaiesha…well…” started Sasuke before Tsunade closed the photo album and handed it to him.
“You'll soon understand that you are not the only ninja with a troubled past, in fact your squad is the holder of four ninjas with troubled pasts,” said Tsunade. “A true ninja of Konoha, will always be a true ninja of Konoha no matter the fate in which his destiny holds. Do you know who said that?” Sasuke shook his head as he placed his arms over the photo album. “The person who made that saying was Kaiesha's father Yondaime. He said that just as he was sealing Kyuubi, he knew where his fate was taking him. He could've said no and left the village to die, instead he sacrificed his life and saved us all. Take this and think about it Sasuke” Tsunade just walked out of the room and Sasuke could hear her yelling for someone to come and fix the wall. He walked out of the office and towards Uchiha mansion. He could hear the whispers the villagers were saying but jut ignored them and walked into his house.
He knelt down at the table and opened the book, his eyes grew wide as he stared at some of the pictures. `So Kaiesha wason a team with Itachi? That must've been who he was training with all the time' thought Sasuke as he flipped the page to see the fourth hokage holding a baby Kaiesha. He flipped again to see Kaiesha eating ice cream with the third and fifth and the little pig sitting on her lap. But that's where the pictures ended. `So that's when she was taken by Orochimaru' thought Sasuke closing the book and sighing. “So is it my fault that she was used by Orochimaru? See none of this is my fault, she was the one who wanted to come after me not the other way around” He was almost at the point of growling when he heard a knock at his door. He opened it to see Naruto holding some flowers, Sasuke raised an eyebrow before Naruto waved his free hand around wildly.
“No it's not what you think, these aren't for you,” said Naruto as Sasuke gave a sigh of relief. Man had he been sighing a lot lately or what? “I was meeting Sakura at the hospital to visit Kaiesha, I wanted to see if you wanted to come with us, I mean you are her teammate too”
“I don't know if me going is such a good idea dobe,” said Sasuke as Naruto laughed.
“Are you kidding? Kaiesha would probably want you more than any of us,” said Naruto as Sasuke gave him a quizzical glance. “Sakura used her women like intuition and figured there was a little something going on between you two”
“There is nothing ok…nothing,” said Sasuke staring at the ground.
“Well since there's nothing it shouldn't bother you to come and visit her, I mean its been a week since we've been back in Konoha and I think you're the only who hasn't visited her. Even the lazy-ass Shikamaru and our perverted sensei went to visit her. So come on Sasuke”
“Fine if it will shut you up,” Sasuke said in defeat as Naruto beamed.
“Great now hurry up or we'll be late,” said Naruto as the two jogged to the hospital where Sakura was waiting. `Why didn't she visit Kaiesha when I saw her this morning?' thought Sasuke as Sakura waved to them.
“Hey Naruto-san, Sasuke-kun,” said Sakura as they all walked down the hallways of the hospital. They reached Kaiesha's room and saw that Tsunade was in there checking up on Kaiesha. “How is she Tsunade-sama?”
“She's still the same as she's been the past week,” said Tsunade. “She's healed physically but for some reason she's still in a deep coma. I wish I could just take out her brain and fix it, but this is something she has to fix by herself”
“What will happen if she doesn't wake up soon?” asked Naruto looking at the pale face of the beautiful Jounin.
“If she doesn't wake up soon she'll…” started Tsunade before she walked out of the door. “If Kaiesha doesn't wake up within the next two weeks, she'll be nothing more than a body… or as we say in the hospital, she'll be about as smart as a vegetable.”
:----:
A/N: Man im just evil, and I still haven't revealed if Naruto is actually Kaiesha's brother or ifthat bastard Kabuto was just playing with her mind lol and a split personality just seemed to fit since she did spend five years with Orochimaru which is enough to cause anyone to get a split personality.And who did Kay kill that was so important to Kakashi?I finally drew her as well and Kay but I cant put them on till I get my scanner working but until then use your imagination lol and please review. I'm also sorry this chapter wasn't as long as the others.
Dictionary:
Kuso: Shit/ Damn
Taimu-musubi jutsu: Time stopping jutsu
Omoi-yomidashi jutsu: Mind reading jutsu (bloodline trait)
Kokoro assaiki jutsu: heart crusher jutsu
Sensei: teacher
Sama: meaning Lord/Lady
Genjutsu: Illusion Art
Ninjutsu: Ninja Art
Hokage: highest Ninja Rank
Genin: Junior Ninja
Jounin: Elite ninja
Itadakimasu: Blessing Before Meal
Chakra: Energy which is used in the formation of ninja techniques
Hitokage no Jutsu: Hidden Shadows Jutsu
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu: Shadow Clone Jutsu
Baka: Idiot