Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ What Should Be Left Alone! ❯ Kaiesha and Kay, Night and Day ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: While the war between Konoha and The Sand/Sound Jouninends three figures are spotted outside the Konoha gates could it be the unforgettable Uchiha Itachi? And Who is the girl with him?
Disclaimer: I do Not Own the Naruto Characters Only My Own!
Parings: Sasuke/OC
Warnings: Not Much just a little violence
What Should Be Left Alone:
:----:Chapter Fourteen: Kaiesha and Kay, Night and Day :----:
 
Kakashi had gathered up all the Jounin he could which consisted of Gai, Kurenai, Asuma, Anko and Shizune. He told them of what the Hokage suspected and everyone's eyes widened. “Are you positive it was her?” asked Anko as Kakashi nodded and everyone began to make there way towards the apartment belonging to the daughter of the fourth Hokage, and Goddaughter of the fifth Hokage, Kaiesha. They all dashed towards the apartment and saw the Hokage signal them to be stealthy. They made they're way towards the door and burst inside only to find an empty apartment and a tied up pig.
 
“Find her!” cried Tsunade as the Jounin nodded and jumped away.
 
:----:
 
“Dam that Orochimaru,” said Kay as she waited in the forest where Sasuke and Naruto were usually training. Only a few moments ago Kay had received a scroll from one of Orochimaru's spies stating a plan he had to bring Sasuke to him. Kay to do her advanced chakra levels and jutsu's due to the star, had also managed to find out the plan that Tsunade had against her. `I was surprised the old hag even figured it out' thought Kay as she heard the footsteps of Sasuke. `Well I hope this works' said Kay applying her all too famous lip gloss. `Im surprised Kaiesha even kept this stuff'. “Sasuke, im glad you came” She said in her fake voice.
 
“Ya well, you're note said it was urgent,” replied Sasuke. `Plus I wanted to apologize for what I did I was such a…Sasuke get a hold of yourself' “So what is the exact reason I'm here anyway?” Kay just did her best Kaiesha sigh and moved towards Sasuke and wrapped her arms around him. “K-K-Kaiesha?”
 
“Uchiha-kun I'm sorry,” she said as Sasuke was about to ask why, however Kay's lips pressed against his own. Sasuke didn't even have time to protest as a weird numbing sensation traveled through his body, however this sensation was one he didn't recognize. Soon only moments after the so called kiss, Sasuke fell to his knees in a paralysis like state. “Dam it, I didn't expect them to find me so quickly…” `Let's see there's 6 of them and one is Kakashi, and the other is Shizune for sure, however the rest don't really matter to me.' Kay pulled out six kunai and through them at random places in the forest as five of the six shinobi revealed themselves. “Turns out I was correct”
 
“Kay, what have you done with Sasuke?” cried Kakashi who noticed the young Uchiha boy passed out on the ground. “And what happened with Kaiesha?” The other Jounin just got ready as Kay noticed the signal flashing through the trees.
 
“Sasuke is coming with me,” said Kay as she picked him up. “And as for Kaiesha, well she's as good as dead…Taimu-musubi jutsu!” she yelled as everyone froze except for Kabuto who stepped out from the trees. “It took you long enough, I thought you were clear of where we were supposed to meet” Kay said as she handed Sasuke to Kabuto.
 
“Now Kay-sama what's with the harsh attitude?” asked Kabuto as Kaiesha grunted and began to jump away releasing the jutsu on the Jounin as she hid her trail. “Does it have to do with Orochimaru's plan on how to capture Sasuke?” He said as Kay turned her head. “Oh and too inform you Orochimaru-sama is displeased with your actions taken out on the ANBU members”
 
“Well he can go screw himself,” said Kay as she jumped from branch to branch. “Frankly I was bored, and it was either the ANBU or hokage and I know he wanted to do that himself” She replied as she suddenly halted as did Kabuto. “You feel that?”
 
“Yes Kay-sama, it seems we have a visitor,” said Kabuto as he disappeared leaving the still passed out Sasuke with Kay. Kay just picked him up continued having after hearing the cry of pain which oddly resembled the voice of Asuma. She smirked evilly and was happy when Kabuto showed up beside her. “That was easy enough”
 
They traveled to the village hidden in the sound, and finally after a good nine hours they were there. “Man dealing with people always gives me a headache.” Kay said as she placed Sasuke down in his now designated room. “Where's Orochimaru-sama?” she asked knowing full well the sannin would want to talk to her.
 
“He should be in his study room right now,” said Kabuto as Kay left the building. `Oh Kay-sama, just wait until Orochimaru-sama finished his plan, know one will be able to beat him then' said Kabuto. He knew full well of the plan to use both Sasuke and Kaiesha/Kay to become the greatest ninja ever, and it made him smile in some sick sadistic way. Kay finally reached Orochimaru's office and stepped in keeping close to the shadows.
 
“Kay, please come here,” Orochimaru said drawing the girl towards him. “I'm proud that you were able to bring Sasuke here, however killing ANBU was not at all a part of this plan…”
 
“Cut me some slack, I was bored and besides it will be easier to seize control of that village now that the ANBU black OPS are gone,” she replied angrily, “So instead of getting mad at me, you should thank me” Said Kay as Orochimaru smirked. Oh, he would let her speak this way to him for now, because in only a small short time he would have the Sharingan and Suko jutsu's and would finally be unstoppable. Kay walked away not really caring about her master and noticed she was on `watch Uchiha boy duty'. So she pulled up a chair and ever so closely watched him. “Why does Kaiesha like you so much, you're not that special, or strong, or witty, so why is it she feels so much love for you huh?” Kay asked though she never received an answer. Minutes passed and soon our own semi-favorite assassin fell asleep.
 
“Where am I?” cried Kaiesha jumping up. She noticed she was wearing her Kay clothes and that Sasuke was passed out on the bed which was in the same room as her, she also noticed how much like Orochimaru's hideout this looked. “All I remember is Kimimaru, then the star, and..” `So I must get control of my body at night and Kay gets it in the daytime. But why is Sasuke here?' she thought walking up to her boyfriend or was he her ex-boyfriend. Sure he did say some painful things but Kaiesha wanted to forgive him. “Wait a second I know what this state is caused from…” she whispered aloud. She then noticed that the antidote wasn't in her pocket and she sighed. “Well looks like I'm forced to do this, sorry if this is going to cause you even more pain” Kaiesha said as she kissed Sasuke again which released the paralysis effects of the lip gloss.
 
“Where? What? How?” asked Sasuke as Kaiesha stood up. “Kaiesha? Is that really you?”
 
“To answer your questions, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know and yes it's really me,” she said as Sasuke raised an eyebrow. “Man I can't believe this, all right, the day we went to find out what was under Kakashi-sensei's mask, I was the one who accidentally caused Chouji, and Ino to ruin us seeing it” That was good enough for Sasuke but soon what had happened came back to him, and it must've became alive in Kaiesha's mind as well cause she wouldn't look at him.
 
“Kaiesha, about the other day…” said Sasuke as Kaiesha smiled at him.
 
“Don't worry about it Uchiha I can understand if maybe you thought that,” she said as Sasuke sighed. “Believe me if it didn't work out it didn't work out I'm just happy we can be friends”
 
“Kaiesha, I…” started Sasuke before Kaiesha sensed some one's chakra so she pushed Sasuke back on the bed and used the Henge Jutsu to disguise herself as Kay. It was not really anyone important just one of Orochimaru's goons telling her that the master was asleep and no one was to disturb him, Kaiesha did her best as playing the role of Kay and when he left she let out a great sigh of relief. “We're at Orochimaru's?” he said as Kaiesha sighed and placed her hand on the wall, the reason of familiarity coming back.
 
“Of course,” she said as Sasuke just looked at her with a quizzical look. “If you can believe it, I might know how to get us out of here” she said as she moved the armoire away from the wall, to find five certain seal signs.
 
“But, how did you know that was there,” he asked as Kaiesha turned to look at him.
 
“Honestly, the truth is, this used to be my old room,” she said as Sasuke's jaw dropped. “When Orochimaru took me in, I can remember all I did in this room. I spent most of my time alone but some days Kimimaru would visit me, and since Orochimaru hated me going anywhere by myself, I made a secret passage way and sealed it. I'm just surprised he didn't find out about it”
 
“Well we need to get out of here,” said Sasuke as he grabbed Kaiesha's wrist however she just stayed still. “What are you doing? We've got to get out of here…”
 
“I can't,” said Kaiesha a frown taking the place of her smile. “You see, when Orochimaru took me here, Kay was in control, so she fused the star within me, and if this plays out the way it should, I'll loose control of myself by dawn” Sasuke could see the pain in her eyes but soon it left and a conniving smile appeared. “However that wont stop me from getting you out of here” Soon on her fingers seals of chakra appeared and they matched the chakra seals on the wall. After an instant the wall had disappeared showing a very large tunnel, or secret passage if you will. “Come on!” this time she grabbed Sasuke's wrist and dragged him through the tunnel ignoring his pleas of protest.
 
“Just where does this tunnel lead?” he asked as Kaiesha sighed. `We're going to have to go through the laboratory' she said as a chilling shiver crept up her spine. She just continued walking and soon they could here voices. “That voice…is that Kabuto?” asked Sasuke as Kaiesha nodded and signaled him to be quiet. Kaiesha then formed some very familiar hand signs as her eyes became clouded over. “So what are they planning?” he asked as Kaiesha's hand began to shake.
 
“Sasuke they're going to,” she started before dashing back to the room with Sasuke and putting the seal back on the wall. “He's going to use us. Oh Sasuke, he's going to use a special jutsu he created and not only will he fuse our power and jutsu's but he's going to use it to attack Konoha.”
 
“Well then, what are we going to do, we need a plan,” said Sasuke who could sense Kaiesha's fear. “Wait a second, I think I've got one…”
 
:----:
 
“You are all gathered here for a very important reason,” said Tsunade as all the Jounin and Chunin of Konoha stood up. “Orochimaru, will attack the village of Konoha” After those words were said gasps emitted from the crowd. “We have received such information from the sannin Jaraiya and the group working for the betterment of ninja's the Akatsuki. Not only is this a problem but Orochimaru also holds Uchiha Sasuke and the assassin of the sound…Kay”
 
“But Tsunade-sama, we're not strong enough to take him on right now,” said Kurenai remembering how Asuma was put in the hospital due to an attack by Kabuto earlier that day. “We need to call on the power of our allies, without their help we won't win”
 
“I'm afraid we cannot do that, for you see, Orochimaru is planning a full scale attack to gain power over all the countries, even if his first target is our very own village, the other villages have been preparing for an attack as well” she said as she sat down and interlocked her fingers. “If anyone suspicious walks in and if Kay, or Kabuto are seen I want them killed right away”
 
“But Tsunade-sama!” cried Shizune who was holding a shaken up Tonton. “She's your…”
 
“I know what she is!” Tsunade shot back. “That's why we need to get rid of her” The Jounin just nodded and soon left and Tsunade sighed staring at the stone faces of the Hokage. `I sure hope your plan will work Yondaime' she thought.
 
“Orochimaru?” asked Sakura not sure if she heard right. “Orochimaru has Sasuke and Kaiesha?”
 
“For the third time, yes he does,” replied Naruto. “Now I don't know what Orochimaru-Baka, wants with my sister or Sasuke, but according to Tsunade-Baachan Orochimaru will wage war against this village…” The words Naruto were saying became a blur, as Sakura began to flashback to the time Kaiesha had just joined the squad…
 
:----:Flashback:----:
 
“So this is where you live?” asked Kaiesha who was scoping out Sakura's room. It made her look like a kid who had just entered a candy store.
 
“Sheesh Kai-chan, you make it seem like you have never been in girl's room before,” laughed Sakura as Kaiesha looked out the window.
 
“Well I really haven't,” she said as Sakura stopped laughing and just looked at her. “When I was with the Akatsuki, we didn't really have a home because we traveled almost everyday, then with Orochimaru, I was spoiled beyond belief, but I never had a very decorated room, just a cabinet for clothes and a bed, nothing fancy like this”
 
“Say Kaiesha,” Sakura said as Kaiesha looked at her. “Why is it that you ran away from Orochimaru?”
 
“Hmmm, it's weird, no one's ever asked me that, not even Tsunade-sama,” said Kaiesha. “Well the truth is, I found out that Orochimaru wanted to take over my body so he could use my kekei genkai against this village. I may not look like it, but the biggest fear I have is my jutsu's being used for evil. Back at the beginning the Suko family jutsu's were used to kill off other nobles or power ninja so our own clan would prevail. However when my grandfather the fifth Hoshikage came to be the leader of our clan, he put an end to all the evil ways of the past and ended up using the Suko jutsu's for good. I guess I'm just afraid that I'm the one who's going to cause the most problems within our modern time”
 
“Hey Kaiesha, don't get down on yourself,” said Sakura waving her hands about. “Besides Naruto, Sasuke and I will always stick with you…”
 
:----:End Flashback:----:
 
`Is that what she meant?' Sakura asked herself.
 
:----:
 
The day went by slowly as Sasuke put up with Kay, who seemed to have no memory of the night before. `You know for sharing the same body as Kaiesha, she sure acts like an old hag' Sasuke said as he sighed. He ate the food that was brought to him, and sooner then he thought Kay fell asleep and Kaiesha soon woke up. “Say Kaiesha are you sure you want to go through with this?” he asked as Kaiesha nodded.
 
“Hopefully this makes up for my sins,” she said. `Henge Jutsu' and soon there was a Sasuke in the room and a Kay in the room, but what no one knew was that Kaiesha was pretending to be Sasuke.
 
“We're here to pick up Uchiha Sasuke,” said one of Orochimaru's minions as Kaiesha walked out. “Nice to see you Kay” `Please let this work!' Kaiesha cried as she waked down the hallway, un aware of the battle that was about to start.
 
:----:
 
A/N: Well here's another chapter please review :D:D
 
Dictionary:
Kuso: Shit/ Damn
Taimu-musubi jutsu: Time stopping jutsu
Omoi-yomidashi jutsu: Mind reading jutsu (bloodline trait)
Kokoro assaiki jutsu: heart crusher jutsu
Sensei: teacher
Sama: meaning Lord/Lady
Genjutsu: Illusion Art
Ninjutsu: Ninja Art
Hokage: highest Ninja Rank
Genin: Junior Ninja
Jounin: Elite ninja
Itadakimasu: Blessing Before Meal
Chakra: Energy which is used in the formation of ninja techniques
Hitokage no Jutsu: Hidden Shadows Jutsu
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu: Shadow Clone Jutsu
Baka: Idiot