Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ When Angels Deserve to Die ❯ Note (Yes, another one) ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Oh my. n.n;;
 
I sort of forgot about this fanfic, and my account. Anyway. After a couple of emails, and a review (fallen_tenshi_) <3 I decided I would finish this story. I have another account, I'm going to be updating there a bit more with one-shot stories.
 
School sort of caught up with me (I failed one class, and believe me, that's a huge huge deal) and my summer's been really busy, I have two jobs and a life to take care of.
 
I'm not really great at writing longer stories, like this one. I'm the kind of person that does their best work when they're in the mood to. If I'm sad, I can't write a great story with a happy ending. If I'm happy, I don't write tragedy fics.
 
Also, I never really plan ahead when I write. It just sort of comes to me, and I never plan out. So to be absolutely honest with you, I never thought up a secret for the Black Pendant and I never had a plot line for Wake Me Up Inside/When Angels Deserve to Die. The only story I actually planned was Forgotten Yesterday, and even then it just trailed off and died. I come up with the best parts in the beginning of the story, and in the middle. I have too many ideas, and too little inspiration. I also have three other stories I wanted to do, but haven't felt like working on them.
 
To me, writing isn't fun when you're forced to write it. So, I'm sorry to everyone who really wanted me to finish this, but I don't write because I have to, I write because I can and want to. I was trying to set deadlines for myself in hope that it might help me write better, but it didn't help at all.
 
Another thing is that I ran into a problem. I just skimmed over this story five seconds ago, and I was like `This is absolute shit.' Even if you guys don't think so, I do. And no, this isn't a ploy to fish for compliments, as much as they mean a lot to me, I write for myself. It's a way to release everything and get it out in the open, instead of holding it down.
 
I thank everyone who hasn't forgotten about this account (like I have) for staying and checking back. I guess I'll have the other account for one-shots, and this account will be for longer stories. I'm not sure about the other stories, I'm posting this message on all my stories.
 
So I might update soon, I might not. As of this moment, I have absolutely no inspiration, but whenever I feel inspired, I'll work on this story and hopefully get it finished.
 
Oh right, my account. The username I'm putting my newest one-shots is called Zhidia. I'm not transferring anything, because it's easier, but that's going to contain my newest work. It has two stories up, and more coming.
 
Thank you guys so much. <333
-darkestrose