Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ When Blondes go Wild ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Akira-Chan: I was reading some random fics and I thought, "Hey I should make an OVA while waiting for Naruto to move onto the 2 1/2 year arc. The first is taking me forever to do, and I might just delete it since it makes no sense... But then again, it'd be the same thing... So, try to keep with me!
Naruto: 3 stories with me as a girl... That's actually pretty disturbing.
Sasuke: Whatever dobe.
Kakashi: Well, Akira-chan tends to have problems coming up with ideas I guess...
Akira-chan: Hmm, what does everyone think of a story with Kakashi as the main character?
Everyone: Nah... He's sooooooo boring
Kakashi: Am not.
Akira-chan: Well, we have seen many fake and real sneak peaks of your face, but you never take off the stupid mask. So, I'll make a story about you being a homo-sexual in New York during the days of the British and revolution, and then send Aliens to come torture you and then stick a tube up your butt!
Kakashi: What the... Are you high?
Akira-chan: No, I'm just inspired... Oh well, if I owned Naruto things would be horrid, and the anime would not be as popular as it is now...
'Thoughts'
"Speech"
/Telepathy Naru/
/Telepathy Kyuubi/

-The scene of battle in which Sasuke and Naru fought when Sasuke ran away-
Sasuke formed the hand seals, prompting the fox-controlled blond to do the same. Forming a Chidori, he looked at Naru, his old friend who he was pitted against. He himself knew that deep down... No, he couldn't go back, he COULDN'T! Yet, his thoughts had kept him occupied.
Naru felt the power coursing through her, looking at Sasuke. He seemed to understand that that it was either him or her. But the nagging thought that was the tiny shred of her past seemed to be severed with him and it seemed one would die this day.
Forming Rasengan with a Shadow clone, Naru lunged towards Sasuke, prompting him to do the same.
'I won't let Sasuke go!'
Watching as she neared him, Sasuke lunged forwards himself, throwing two large amounts of chakra at each other...

-?-
Colliding in a purple flash, Naru felt herself being torn apart, and then put together like some sort of puzzle. Comforted, and at the same time really squeamish... Waking up to the sounds of laughter, Naru appeared in what seemed to be the Kyuubi's prison.
"So brat, it seems you've messed up again?"
Naru looked around, noticing that her scratches and wounds weren't bleeding, or for the good part didn't hurt. Sasuke sure did know how to make someone want to curl-up and die. This reminded her;
"Kyuubi, what happened? Where's Sasuke!"
"Relax brat. He won't remember a thing anyways."
"How is that even possible? And what happened after the battle? I can't remember a thing..."
The Kyuubi chuckled, his tails moving around slowly as if to disturb her in an unknown way. "After you stupidly attacked the Uchiha, a rift in the dimension was opened, and you were sent back in time. Stupid girl, you'd be dead if it weren't for me."
Naru nodded as if in understanding. This was becoming increasingly hard since she didn't understand why she was able to talk to the Kyuubi.
"What...? But last time we talked I-"
"NARU!"

-In the Academy-
Naru sat up to see the worried faces of her team. Both Sakura, Kakashi-sensei AND Sasuke... Wait, Sasuke? Wasn't she just fighting him anyways? In the valley of death... Or was it all a dream?
Standing up with the help of Sakura, she scratched behind her head and gave a fake smile, trying to cover up her so-called "whoops". Looking around, she noticed they were in the academy, in front of the door in which the Jounin had stood.
"Eheheh, sorry guys, just over excited I suppose."
"Well Naru you shouldn't worry us! Now let's go, you trained for this."
Naru felt her mind blank out for a moment before she sighed in frustration. The first time they'd done the Chuunin exams she had no idea what was going to happen, but now she felt something arouse in her thoughts.
'I... Can still save Sasuke from the future of him running off to Orochimaru! But I'll have to do it right this time.'
/Face it Brat, you couldn't save him then, and even now you haven't changed much. /
/Whoa there! Kyuubi? How can I- What in the... You can hear my thoughts/
/Of course. Pay attention to what's going on more. /
"Naru? Are you sure you still want to participate?"
Naru looked at Kakashi-sensei, and smiled, the first real one in ages since Sasuke had left the village in the future. Like she'd be able to tell anyone that though, or they'd think she was just out of it...
Kakashi cleared his throat and looked his team up and down, proud of what they'd become in such a short time. "Well, I'm glad to see you all made it or else none of you would've participated. It requires a 3-amn team."
"But Kakashi-sensei, you said that we could choose to come on our own!"
"I was going to, but I felt that if I did, Sasuke and Naru would bully you to come. Are you all sure you wish to continue?"
Nodding in synchronization, Team 7 walked through the large doors, opening and then closing as soon as they came in.
"What is this?"
Naru looked around with dull eyes, her mind preoccupied with the thought that she'd have to play weak so certain things in the future would happen. Even if she could stop Sasuke, some things that happened would have to reoccur for this to turn out well.
The other two, not noticing Naru, looked on with surprise as they looked at the room full of Genin, not prepared for the large numbers of people who were there.
"Sasuke-kun you're late-"
Yamanaka Ino, Sakura's rival for Sasuke glomped him from the back, catching Sakura's attention and making Naru gag internally. It almost made her wonder why Sakura didn't totally obliterate the fan-girl then when she'd first been through here.
/Kyuubi? Can you hear me/
/What is it now brat/
/Did you aid me during the fight in the valley of death, when the time warped me back/
/What does that mean/
/Well... Never mind/
"-I've been waiting for when I could see your face again after so long."
Sakura grew a large vein on her forehead, until it went "pop"
"Get away from Sasuke-kun! You Ino-pig!"
'Man, I could never get such a laugh from those two when they fought. Oh well, it helps my mood a little. -SIGHS- I still wonder why I wore such a bright color like orange. Man...'
"Oh my Sakura, your forehead is wide and you're still ugly... As usual."
"What did you say?!"
"What, are you three going to take this troublesome exam as well?"
Shikamaru and Chouji came form where ever they were, seeing that Ino was up to some trouble again. Of course it was THEIR job to stop her from doing some really stupid stuff.
Naru nodded towards the two, her eyes searching out for Gaara and Neji. They would be her largest threat in fighting again, cause' eve if she wanted to or not, it would be hard to defeat them again. Not to mention they were kind of cute...
"Hey! Found you guys!"
Naru shook her head as Hyuuga Hinata, Inuzuka Kiba, and Aburame Shino walked up to them, completing the rookie Genin nine of Konoha.
'Kiba wasn't to hard to defeat, all it took was a fart.'
Naru chuckled silently, remembering how all that victory took was a few bruises and her babbling on about how she felt, now that she thought of it. Still, she'd have to do some of them over, like the written exam or else things might not go as well.
"I see, so all nine Genin are going to participate in this years Chuunin exams. How far do you think we can get, Sasuke-kun?"
Sasuke, smirked, not too surprise with Kiba's comment/insult. "You seem pretty confident Kiba."
"We trained like hell. We won't lose to you."
Naru rolled her eyes, making sure Kiba heard her. Had to make sure to not go all out on him or he might die, eh?
"Shut the hell up Kiba, and jack-off somewhere. You suck at life."
Everyone looked at Naru as if she'd grown another head. One: Uzumaki Naru never really got seriously mad enough to say something like that. Two: She was already acting weird. And Three: Her words were more precisely insults than usual promises.
'Akamaru sure does look tasty right now (Guess who? Fat and weird hair... Hmm, I wonder)'
Chouji stepped towards Kiba in an attempt to grab the poor pup. When out of the blue, Shino stopped him, making Chouji irritated.
"What?"
"You were about to step on a bug."
"Hey you guys-"
A boy who seemed to be maybe a few years older than them walked up, his grey hair a bit unusual like Sakura's pink hair. Pushing up his glasses, he looked them over, noticing that they seemed to be the youngest there.
"You should be more quiet while you're here. So you're the new rookies that just graduated, correct?"
"You're all fooling around with these cute faces... Geez this isn't a field trip."
Naru felt her blood boil from that voice. Kabuto... He was one of the causes for Sasuke running off to Orochimaru, and none of her friends would find out until later. Much too late. The bastard was going to set something up and if she wasn't too careful Akatsuki might be after her soon too.
/I should slap Sasuke, the idiot makes me worry/
/Hmm, maybe if I weren't stuck in your inferior body I would slap you for the same reason/
/Not you again/
/Maybe I should make it a habit to bother you/
/You're not helping my train of thought. Really, for a fox you're annoying/
/I try for you/
/Shut up/
Naru came to as three Ninja attacked Kabuto, prompting her to whoop in her mind. Hey, the bastard took Sasuke in the future; she should get some excitement out of when they beat the crap out of him. And they were in cohorts anyways, nothing big.
"I see. So that's the kind of attack it was."
/talking big again. Heheh, just throw up/
"What's going on? Why did your glasses break if you dodged it?"
Naru solemnly shook head and began counting before he'd barf. Man, it was really funny now that she thought back on it...
5
"It must've hit his nose."
4
"That's what happens for trying to look cool."
3, 2, 1...
Naru watched in a split between disgust and happiness as Kabuto threw up, making the others look on in worry.
"Kabuto-san!"
It almost made her laugh when she looked around and saw how everyone was looking surprised. Covering her mouth and faking a look of surprise, she watched as Sakura motioned for her to come help her with Kabuto. Smiling while really grounding her teeth, she walked to his other side with a glum look on her face.
Suddenly a man appeared, making Naru sigh in annoyance. Really, she didn't know that covering up her power, or Morino Ibiki was a hard-ass. A REAL hard-ass.
"Welcome. I am Morino Ibiki and I am the examiner for the first Chuunin selection test."
"You sound Ninja. Do you wish to be failed already?"
The one with bandages spoke up, clearly not wanting to, since he still had to be there.
"I'm sorry; I was excited because this is my first exam."
"Fine. This should be a good time to tell you all, but there is no fighting unless the examiners tell you otherwise."
----------------------------------5 minutes later----------------------------
Naru looked around, not too surprised that she was separated from everyone. Let's see, on the checklist was things she still needed to do:
1: Stand up for self
2: Totally whoop Orochimaru's ass in the Forest of death
3: Make a clone to act as her when she passed out so Sakura can become stronger or whatever
And 4: Wear black from now on, orange is really creepy. Along with the pig-tails, they suck.
Tapping some chalk on the board to get everyone's attention, Ibiki began to give out the good stuff;
"The first exam has a few rules.
1. You guys will all start off with ten points.
2. The test is made up of ten questions, each one worth a point, and uses a subtraction system.
3. Basically if you got all ten questions correct, then you keep your ten points.
4. Whether you pass or not will be determined by the combined score of your teammates.
5. During the exam, anyone the testing officers, (other teachers), catch doing sneaky activities, namely cheating, will have two points subtracted for every offence.
6. There will be some who lose all their points and will be asked to leave.
And 7. Those who lose all their initial points will be failed along with their teammates. You have one hour for the exam... BEGIN!"
Naru looked the questions over, realizing she couldn't answer them back then and now. She'd gotten strong physically, not in the head as much...
45 minutes later-------------------------------------------------------------------
She was not very surprised that some other teams had already gotten disqualified, and knowing Hinata would sweetly help her, she declined already. If she didn't pass this part of the test, the future would be changed and Konoha could be destroyed, though no one would even know it.
Ibiki spoke again, making Naru sit up more. Soon she'd have to say some deep stuff, and look like someone who was really irritating when she wasn't...
"I will now give the tenth question!-" Ibiki looked around to make sure all the left over genin were listening.
"First, you're all going to choose whether or not to take the tenth question-"
Sasuke felt surprise and suspicion rule him over as Ibiki finished his last sentence. 'Choose to take it or not?'
"Choose whether or not to take the tenth problem? What happens if we don't?!"
"-If you chose not to take it, your points will be reduced to zero. In other words, you will fail. Your two teammates will fail along with you.-"
"What's the meaning of that?!"
"Of course we're going to take it!"
"Teammates also failing is bull."
"-And here's the other rule. If you choose to take it and get it wrong... You will lose the privilege to take the Chuunin exam forever." After looking around the room for any incompetent Nin's who he might see, Ibiki dropped the bomb.
"Let's get started. Those who aren't going to take the exam, please raise your hands. After we confirm your numbers we will have you leave."
'Aww man, here's where I yell out. I never knew how much I could be annoying, and I really wish I could've changed some of the things I've done... I hate doing this but... Damn you Uchiha.'
One-by-one, some teams raised their hands, choosing to quit rather than take the chance of going on to be a Genin forever. There are people in the world who take chances and those who don't eh?
Sakura watched the blond carefully from her row, trying to make sense of her body language. Naru was getting strong, like Sasuke-kun, but the difference was that Sasuke actually had more brains. Naru might not get it.
Naru rose her hand shakily, then stood up and slammed it down, surprising Sakura and some of the others. "Screw you! I'm not going to run away!"
Sitting down promptly and crossing her arms, Naru watched the desk in front of her, not wanting to see Ibiki's face, or anyone else's for that matter. Ibiki smiled, his thoughts running along the same thoughts as some others.
'Interesting kid. She wiped out everyone's uncertainty. 78 students huh? There's a lot more left than I thought. Looks like there's no more point in waiting.'
"For the first exam, everyone here... Passes!"
(2 Minutes later)
Naru watched in an uninterested state as Anko Mitarashi came in the room through the window, her attitude like her own when things were different. Maybe she herself had changed during the battle. Or maybe knowing that she'd lose her friend now changed how she viewed things.
"Everybody there is no time to be happy!" A sign behind Anko read "Second examiner Mitarashi Anko is here'
"I am the second examiner, Mitarashi Anko. Let's go to the next exam! Follow me!"
Ibiki moved behind the curtain, half his face shown. "Grasp the atmosphere."
"78 people? You let 26 teams pass? The first exam must've been too soft."
"It looks like there are a lot of excellent students this time."
"Oh, well... I'm going to make more than half of the teams fail in the second exam. I'm getting excited. Will explain the details tomorrow. We will go somewhere else, so ask your Jounin teachers about the rally point and time. That is all. Dismissed."
------------Later that day/Sunset-----------------------------------------
Ibiki strolled the classroom, collecting the papers from earlier during the period of the first exam. Walking up to one particular desk, he looked at the empty paper and smiled.
"Looks like someone passed with a blank paper. Uzumaki Naru huh? She really is interesting."
-----------Shopping district with Naru-----------------------------------------------------------
Naru wandered the streets of Konoha, the shops and displays not all that flashy to herself. She was looking for a dark colored outfit, because the one that she wore now was Orange. Shiver... The color had always made her happy, and even more hyper, but life had lost it's fun since then.
Stopping at one particular store, she walked in the door, a dark looking girl staring her down. She had long since earlier dumped the jacket in a random closet at her apartment, and actually decided to clean up.
Looking around in a frenzy, she decided to buy some vest-like shirts, and body suits to go under them. Then, slitted skirts that fell to mid-thigh. The body suit would reach just above her knee and the whole thing would look really dark (Good heavens, no more orange).
Purchasing her buy, Naru quickly hopped out the store, the way the girl there looking at her really disturbing her. 'I could've sworn she licked her lips and tried to gimme her number! Eww!'

The following day
Naru did manage to turn a few heads with her new look. Some people blinked more than usual, and Even that idiot Uchiha was surprised. Hell, the rookie nine were all surprised. She wore the body suit and a vest over it, with the spilt skirt on the bottom. Well, more like she got tired of trying to put the suit on so she cut it.
But the real surprising thing way that she looked... Girlish in a dark way. Her stomach showed, with the belly button too. Her shoes remained the same, and her hair was now styled differently too. Instead of two ponytails, she wore one on the back of her head which was tied by a ribbon, and her left eye was covered by a tuft of hair which came out from a part. Not as endowed as Granny Tsunade, she as glad to say that she at least had some kind of chest, which topped the look off with a cherry on top.
"Naru, what's with the clothes change?"
Sakura looked at her friend curiously, worried about why she decided to change her clothes. Naru had always been a bright type of person, and when she wore the black, she look like a dark princess out for murder.
'What's happened to you?'

Akira-chan: Ahahaha, though this'd say more eh? Well, this is an if story, and Naru has bloomed! Reviews would be nice if you could, so one day gimme one. I'll review yours too? Oh well, I tried. No flames please, I hate when people give personal opinions when I could really not care~.