Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ When Blondes go Wild ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Akira-chan: The fic belongs to me, however the the characters don't. If you got a problem with it then go die in a hole somewhere.
Kakashi: Well, talk about getting to the point?
Akira-chan: I'm just eager to get this chapter written. The part where they fight Orochimaru is probably going to be the best.
Sasuke: Hmm?
Akira-chan: Of course, Sasuke still is gonna be a pansy like he was, no changes there...-disappears-
'Thoughts'
"Speech"
/Telapathy Naru/
/Telepathy Kyuubi/

-Last time on When blonds go wild-
Naru looked aorund, the sight of the forest still just as spine-tingling as the first. Ever since she arrived, her friends have just been gawking. It was actually pretty funny, especially when Uchiha saw her
-------------Quick Flash back------------------------------------------------
"Hey, Uchiha."
Sasuke turned aorund, nearly dropping his jaw at the Naru he saw. It wasn't that he liked her, or even came close to thinking she was cute, but while secretly seeing her as a little sister of sorts, the whole get-up seemed... Not her.
"What, you shag a Halloween store?"
"What's that supposed to mean?"
Sasuke smiled to himself, taking delight in her frustration.
Good, she's still just as easy to rile.'
"You know what? I'll just wait for the brat to show up!"
Sticking her tongue out while pulling down at her eye, Naru turned towards the fence, noting that Konohamaru would be here soon, or Anko.
---------------------------------------Quick end of quick flashback------------------
Naru stared at the large trees which stood before them, her eyes locked on the strange aura that seemed to always leak from the area. Anko grabbed the attention of the candidates.
"This is where the second exam will take place. The 44th training area... Also known as the Forest of Death."
Naru heard some unusual movement, and looked from the corner of her eye to see a moving box. By the way it was horribly camouflaged, she waged it was Konohamru here for the interview. Turning behind her, her eyebrow twitched as she looked at it. Back in her day, pranks were actually good.
It began to scoot closer and her eyebrow began to twitch even more. She walked to her right, seeing if they would follow, then stopped, hearing the shuffling cese as well. Running back and forth, she heard the footsteps become louder, making her almost want to teach them how to actually prank someone and not get found.
She quickly caught everyones attention, her running back-and-forth with a large rectangle pretty hard NOT to notice. It came to a point where she began to run an average pace, making her seem faster tan usual but not even using a thread of her energy. Suddenly stopping and putting her hands on her hips, she stopped to look at the box, ready to confront it.
"Hey! Konohamaru. What're you doing here?"
"I should've expected that from the Ninja I look up to. Good job detecting me."
Watching as the box began to flash, she covered her mouth, staring as they came out of the smoke, coughing. Konohamaru reprimanded his friends, still coughing .
"Hey, you used too much gunpowder."
Everyone looked on in silence for a moment, before they all began standing up .
"The one who possesses the sex appeal of an adult, and the femal Ninja from the senoir group, Moegi!"
"The one who loves dividing numbers, Udon."
"This villages number one genius Ninja, Konohamaru!"
"The three of us make, the Konohamaru Corps!"
"What do you three want?"
"We didn't come here to play!"
"That's right, we came here ona story!
"Yes, yes."
"Story?"
"Yeah, we were asked to do a exclusive story about the Chuunin Selection Exam for our school newspaper."
"So we came to ask some questions. Plese. cooperate."
"Please."
"Hey there, what're doing!"
Naru looked towards Anko, easily answering her question. "Konohamaru wants to do a stroy for his newspaper or something."
"Oh, I forgot Hokage-sama mentioned something like that. Alright! We're going to have a 10 minute break! If you are asked any questions please cooperate and concede quietly."
----------------------------------After then Interview cuz it's really long and I didn't want to type it since this is the action Chappie------------------------------------------------------
"Thank you for cooperating with our questions."
"Thank you."
"Leader, do your best!"
Naru smiled, giving a thumbs up after the three little munchkins. "Yeah!"
"Bye!"
Team 7 seven stood there, in a trance by the forest. Shivering Sakura felt her old nightmares as a little kid. "This place is creepy."
Anko smiled, excited over the fact that they were somewhat spooked. "You will be able to experience why this is called the forest of death."
Naru looked on, finally remembering something she also had to do. Just like when she'd stood up for her beliefs in the First exam. "You will be able to experience why this is the forest of death... Looks kinda dull..."
"Really? You sure are confident and energetic."
Naru stood stock still as Anko threw the kunai at her cheek, making a sleek but shallow cut, and clipping a hair off a Grass Ninja. Feeling the rush of air behind her, she boredly listened to the not-so-knowing-I'll-kick-your-ass Anko.
"Girls like you die the fastest-"
Anko grabbed her right cheek, making Naru snort mentally. She'd always wondered is she was gay... Ehh, bad thoughts here! But, she was weird, and energetic. Tsk tsk, she'd have to watch closely...
"- After spilling that red blood I love all over the place."
Anko quickly pulled another kunai out of her sleeve, turning to face the Grass Nin holding her earlier kunai.
"Here's your knife."
"Thank you. But don't stand behind me like that, unless you want to be killed."
"Well, I get itchy when I see blood."
Sakura watched as Anko still held naru, making her once again doubt her own abilities for a moment. 'What's up with that examineer? She's dangerous'
Naru unfolded her arms, knowing full well who the long tongue was. Orochimaru. The bastard who began all this crap, the one who took away her best friend. This time she'd make sure to save Sasuke, even if it cost her own life!
"It seems like there are a lot of hot-headed people here today. This'll be interesting."
Naru opened her eyes wide, secretly and quickly moving her hands to appear at her apartment and grab some extra clothes, and reappeared back in the place she stood, all less than a heart beat and second. Yay, new record. Anko gave her a surprised look for a split-second, not sure of what she'd just seen. Did she even disappear.
"Before we begin the second exam, I'm going to pass these out to everyone. These are consent forms, and must be signed by those taking the exam. From here on out, people will die. Otherwise I'd be held responsible-"
"Now I will give the instructions to the second exam. To be precise, you will all go through an extreme survival match. First, I'll explain the exams geographical features. The 44th training ground is a circular ground with 44 locked entrances. There is a river, forest, and tower in the middle. Inside this limited space you'll have to go through a certain survival program. The program consist of... A competition where anything goes... Over these scrolls-"
"The scroll of heaven and the scroll of Earth. You will fight over these scrolls. Half of the teams will get the scroll of Heaven, and the other the scroll of Earth. Each team will get one of these scrolls. Simply you have to fight over these. Bring the scrolls of Heaven and Earth to the tower within 5 days to pass. Those who lose a teammate, their scroll, or are mortally injured will fail. You are not to open the scrolls until you get to the tower. Heres a tip; Don't die!"
-------------------------------------
Sasuke leaned against a rock, his mind focused on the consent forms they were to sign. Anko walked near, smiling. 'Looks like he understands the reason for the consent form.'
Sakura walked around with the form, unsure of what could lie ahead. "Oh my, it's you, shiny wide-forehead girl. I thought you went home. I didn't expect you to still be here."
"Oh my, it's you, ugly Ino-pig girl. I have to go on a survival mission with Sasuke-kun for five days. There's no way I would go home."
An unknown force transfered between the two, all but friendly. The objective; Piss each other off to a point of no return.
"Ugly!"
"Forehead!"
"Ugly, ugly!"
"Forehead, forehead!"
"Ugly, ugly, ugly!"
"Forehead, forehead, forehead!"
"Forehead, forehead, forehead, forehead!"
"Ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly!"
"Sakura, you can't get through this! Go home for your own good!"
"Same to you!"
Shikamaru and Chouji stood in the background, watching the fight with fear. If there was one thing you didn't want to do, it was to piss a woman off. And when both tend to have short tempers, you'd DEFINITELY learn not to mess around with them. Turning away with a "humph" Both girls walked in the opposite directions. Chouji turned to Shikamaru, a question obiviously on his mind.
"Hey, why do those two hate each other so much?"
"I don't know such a troublesome thing."
---------------------------------------------------
Naru walked along the side of the fence, her memories focused on the hardships that faced them afterwards. The death of the Third was nearing, and this stupid forest was one of the things holding her back. Of course, she'd consent; But there was the whole Orochimaru fight, and those sound Nin who would stupidly attack Sakura.
"Of all the places to send me back in time, the Chuunin exam had to be a winner... Hell, I still can't believe this power I've got since then. Moving faster than a heartbeat, and within a second. And the creepy goth girl."
This time through, she'd avoid Kabuto, seeing as last time they just barely made it. And wasted energy was to be wasted elsewhere. Seeing Hinata, she decided to talk to her on an impulse, mostly based on sure boredom. Oh well, make best of what you got, right?
"Hey, Hinata! What're you doing there?"
"Naru-kun... Um..."
Noticing Naru's cut, hinata quicklt grabbed for a first-aid kit, looking for bandages. Watching as the changed girl walked off, she looked at the medicine in her hands, her mind focused.
'Naru-kun.'
------------------------------------------------------
A man opened the curtains to a booth, making everyone turns towards him. "It's time to trade your forms for a scroll."
Soon, all the Genin taking the exam went behind the curtain, taking their scroll, and quickly making sure it was well hidden.
'Now, how many teams will survive?'
Naru smiled at the man while giving her teams forms, thinking of how she'd do her best to whoop Orochimaru's (Cold hearted snake-Paula Abdul, listen to it XD!) ass. Receiving the scroll, Naru and team soon some time later ended up at gate 12, waiting for the go to enter and get to the tower. If she could remember the way, then things might not be so bullcrapped.
The man at the gate unlocked the door, waiting for Anko's sign to open the gate to the team in front of him. Anko, gladly done with looking at the watch, quickly ceared her throat. "We will now begin the Chuunin selection second exam!"

Teams quickly rushed in, evading any other teams on their mind at the moment. Naru walked in unhappily, really wanting to just get there now and NOT have to go as slow as the other two.
Ino's team however, was more on the defensive, rather than the offensive. Example; Hiding behind trees and bushes, while barely using any energy because they suck at having a reason why.
"W-what're you doing Chouji?"
"Timeout. I'm tired, actually, hungry."
"What are you saying?"
Shikamaru joined the conversation, his knack for avoiding it really grounding down. "It's ony been 5 minutes since it started."
"BUut it can't be helped, because I'm hungry."
"If you have the space to bring snacks, then bring an extra knife or two."
Shikamaru felt a prescence, making his sense work on overdrive. "Ino, hide!"
Pulling his team into a nearby bush, Shikamaru listened closely as a nother team quickly landed. Looking around, they found nothing, and quickly darted off in another direction. Shikamaru sighed in relief, their prescence never revealed to the opposing team.
--------------------------------------------------------Kiba's Team--------------
"Well, first of all, everyone's heading to the tower right? That means it would be smart to set traps in the vicinity of the the tower. Hear that? looks like we got one already."
KIba and gang watched as Leeches fell not to far from them, attacking the Ninja who were goign to attack them. "Konoha leeches are able to detect perspiration and body tempature, and they jump on targets in larger groups. If they suck your blood for about 5 minutes, you'll die.
Screams of agony soon filled the desolate and dark forest...
-------------------------------------Team 7----------------------------------------
Team 7 stopped, hearing a far-off scream . Trembling slightly, Sakura and Naru turned around, the blood-curdling yells throwing them off for a moment. It's not everyday you hear someone screaming like that. Looking at the direction they came from, Sakura shivered.
"That was someone's screams, right?"
Crows fled the trees, making it certain that something was up. "I'm starting to get nervous..."
Naru smiled and gave a thumbs up. "Don't worry, if we hit trouble, either run for it-" She made a guttural noise, making Sakura shake her head. "Or fight to the death."
Sasuke studied Naru, still trying to figure out what was up. She was always annoying, but now... Well, she just wasn't. and that was her area of expertise. Hmm...
Naru fely her gut suddenly wrendch, and she laughed nervously while scratching the back of her head. "I need to pee. Be right back." Rushing off into the woods, Naru dug for some toilet paper she managed to get from her apartment, and squatted. Feeling much more rejuvenated, she happily dug for her secret weapon this time around.
Meanwhile, Sakura and Sasuke waited at the point where they'd stopped, letting the blond get a quick bathroom break. Though she WAS taking a long time now. Hearing a rustle of bushes, they watched as Naru walked out, smiling. "I peed alot!"
"Like I said, don't say that in front of me OR Sasuke-kun!"
Sasuke narrowed his eyes, noticing about several different things. Being the cautious person he was, he attacked "Naru", sending her flying back into a bush. Sakura watched in shock as Sasuke did it too.
"Sasuke-kun! You didn't have to go that far!"
Naru wiped her mouth, looking on with shock evident in her eyes. "Why'd you do that?" Sasuke leaped towards the blond, delivering a round-house kick to her jaw, forecefully knocking her on her feet and making her tumble. Preparing to attack her again, Sasuke wayched as she dodged, prompting him to jump on the branch she'd just landed on.
Grabbing it with his bare hand, Sasuke flipped, bringing his foot down only to miss. Sakura and Sasuke watched as the blong hit the forest floor, a cloud of dust covering exactly what'd happened. Sitting up, the blond gave Sasuke a confused glance.
"What are you doing all of a sudden?"
"What, you ask? That should be my line."
Leaping for the girl with the intent of uncovering the truth, Sasuke heard Sakura's distant surprise.
"Sasuke-kun!"
"Fine!"
Leaping towards each other with the intent of attack, they were repelled by each others kunai. Attacking each other rapidly in a stream that could be never-ending, both naru and Sasuke faced off in a bttle of speed and precision.
"Sasuke-kun, please, stop!"
"Look at her closely!"
"What?"
looking at Naru, Sakura looked at Naru, not sure what he meant. Sasuke felt himself fall mentally, exasperated from her somewhat slow-tracked mind.
"Spill it! Where's the real Naru!"
Sakura felt her eyes widen in surprise, if that could be even possible. "Naru" looked on with surprise herself. "I don't know what you're talking about."
"What happened to the wound on your face?-"

Akira-chan: Hahahahahahahaha, tricked ya! The next chappie has the truth, and only those who like this will find out! And I was wondering if I could hire someone to look over my stories for me so I could get more done quickly? Forgive me for mistakes this chapter, I'm a bit tired... UNTIL NEXT TIME!