Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ When Idiots Fall In Love ❯ Interlude 2 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

Interlude # 2

 

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

 

The mighty village of Konoha was known for many things.

It was one of the more beautiful ninja villages with luscious rolling hills and hot inhabitants.

It was home to some of the finest eating establishments.

And it was a well known fact that Konoha produced some of the strongest shinobi ever.

Like Jaraiya, Itachi, Tsunade, and Orochimaru.

Unfortunately, Konoha also produced some of the most insane shinobi ever.

Like Jaraiya, Itachi, Tsunade, and Orochimaru.

It took a while for this fact to catch the attention of the other ninja villages, but catch on it did.

Maybe it had something to do with the fact with each generation born, an insane genius or pervert (or both) would rise from the ranks and make a name for themselves.

This has been done by said ninjas either, kill their clan, racking up monsterous gambling debt, peeping, or stealing the bodies of handsome young men.

All of the other ninja villages have become aware of this and for that reason made it common practice not to associate with these four ninja, in fear that their eccentricities would spread.

This may or may not have been influenced by the large amounts of property damage that each above mentioned ninja has performed at differing stages of their lives.

Jaraiya and Tsunade’s destructive sprees didn’t tend to go beyond the borders of Fire Country….well, at least since Tsunade became Hokage, her destructive sprees didn’t tend to go beyond the borders of Fire Country. Jaraiya has yet to be reigned in, but his sprees were more perverted than destructive, and Itachi and Orochimaru were an international experience to say the least.

 

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

 

While normally it was encouraged by all of the other villages to keep contact with these four individuals to a minimum, all of the other villages were considering just warning their shinobi away from the village in general.

Reports were coming in from all over saying that insanity had spread and had taken hold of the entire village.

People were now scared of entering the village hidden in the leaves.

It all started a few days ago….

 

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

 

Generic rain-nin team 6, was on their way home from a very taxing mission and decided to stop by the closet ninja village for some supplies, because they were generic ninja and need a reason to be in this fic to begin with.

As they finished their shopping and were making their way to they gate of the village to leave they heard a bunch of angry/excited screaming.

They, being the sub-standard generic nins that they were just stopped in the middle of the street that they were walking down and looked toward the commotion.

 

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

 

Kiba was running like he never ran before, with a naked Naruto over his shoulders and Akamaru and Kuromaru trailing behind him.

 

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo

 

Generic rain-nin # 2 whistled appreciatively at the sight of Kiba and a very naked Naruto.

“Wow, I heard that Konoha had some pretty hot shinobi, but damn! Who'd thought that we would see such hot pieces of ass.”

Generic rain-nin #1 and #3 nodded.

Naked blondes and dominant brunets were very hot.

Unfortunately they were overheard.

 

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

 

The Anbu and Iruka, who were chasing Kiba in order to 'free' Naruto from his 'evil' clutches and had overheard the rain-nins.

 

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo

 

Iruka, filled with feelings of over protectiveness, just grabbed a bunch of kunai and shuriken and attacked the rain-nins with the intent of defending his 'little brother's' honor.

Kiba could wait for now, Iruka knew where he lived so he could always come after him when he was asleep.

 

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

 

The Anbu, seeing 'rivals' for their sweet, delectable Naruto, attacked the rain-nin with the same fervor and insanity that Iruka possessed.

The Inuzaka boy could wait. They knew where he lived and they could always hold sneak up on him and 'detain' him at an undisclosed location.

 

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo   

 

In the hokage tower, which was conveniently next to the scene of the brawl, Shizune was looking on in horrified fascination while Tsunade was patting herself on the back for winning a bet. She had bet Jiraiya that, if enraged, the normally sweet tempered chuunin was as powerful and deranged as Anbu. Jiraiya disagreed, saying that if she won he'd pay off half her gambling debt. Tsunade inwardly cheered at how brilliant she was and made a mental note to give Kakashi a month's vacation for giving her that wonderful tidbit of information. After a few moments of watching Iruka finish off the generic rain-nins and start thrashing Anbu, she made another mental note to promote Iruka to jounin.

Apparently she felt that insanity was a requirement for jounin.

Meanwhile, Shizune was having horrifying flashbacks of all the times that Tsunade had won a bet. There was that time that she had the winning streak in a neighboring town, that was when Orochimaru had asked her to heal her arms and all hell broke loose there. There was that other time that Tsunade won the village lottery, that was around the time that Gaara was kidnapped, had his bijuu extracted and died.

Shizune looked up to the sky, just to confirm that there was no meteor hurtling down towards the village.

You could never be too sure.

Shizue prayed to kami-sama that whatever impending apocalypse was awaiting them wouldn't be too horrible.

Generic rain-nin team 6 was never seen again.

 

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

 

A/N: hello everyone sorry this update took so long but I'm having computer problems...really -bad- computer problems...I'm actually looking around for a new computer...but don't worry I'll update as soon as I can and if you all want to read more of my work just go to my profile and click on the link to my other account, delusionsdreamer...

Until next update loves