Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ When Your Gone,I still Miss you ❯ The Death Of Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N:This is just a weird and sad dream I had that I decided to write.
Disclaimer:I no own House M.D. or Naruto,though I wish I did.
After the Episoad,It's A Wonderful Lie
When Your Gone
I'm going to tell you a sad story about a friend I knew and saw as I sister,and her death after finding her love.
---Antsu Con---
~5 pm,Monday~
Danielle giggles,seeing her and her friends dressed as the akatuski,herself as tobi,the mask on her face,Traci as Deidara,Valerie as Sasori,Jake as Orochimaru,Becca as Pein and Kim as Konan.Traci looks annoyed at danielle "Tobi,what are you giggling about,un?" she ask's in full cosply to danielle who's face is covered by the mask. "I just had the thought that were gonna probably live forever as friends and annoy the heck out of people for all eternity,sempai." she says as well.
~A few Minuets Later in the unisex bathroom so Jakes in there too~
Danielle moves the mask to the top her head and rests agenst the sinks,traci is trying to get unstuck from the sink with valeris help,the others are straightening their costumes.She suddenly gets dizzy and she places a had to her head,another to her stomach as she feels nasous. "Guys,I don't feel so well...."she says,before pasing out and falling forward onto the bathroom floor.Traci quickly kneels down,the others corwding around as well. "Danielle,Daaniell!Wake up!" she yells.Becca notices the irrugular heart beats and starts chest compressions as Traci calls 911. "Hello?I need an ambluance,my sister passed out....Were at the Antsu Con near Princton-Plainsburro Universty...yeah,she has a irruglar heart beat,someones doing chest compressions...yeah,okay we'll bring her out into the open."
--Princton-Plansburror Teaching Hospital--
House enters his office to find 13,Cutner,Taulb,and Formen going over a file for the latest patient. "23 female,collapsed at an anime convention after having nasua and dizzyness,irrugular heart beat-she's on a pacing wire-nothing notable on the history excpt liver cancer which doesn't explain the symptoms.Won't talk about recent history with anyone but the head doctor,ehich means you have to talk to her." 13,Formen,and Cutnerall interchangebly say,repeting history on file.House sighs,rolls his eyes,turns around and limps out saying "I'm off to see the patient,who won't talk." over his shoulder in the Wizard of Oz as he lips to room 113.
--Room 113--
House enters,everyone looks up,traci smiles,kisses Danielle on the forehead as everyone files out so danielle can talk to House alone."So,wanna tell me why you Didn't tell me team the history not in the file?" House asks when their alone.
"Simple,they had no need to know everything.I will tell you plain and simple with out lying like I normaly would to humans.One,I'm not human,I'm part vampire,but my body reacts like a humans because of that,so don't even mention I'm not human unless I tell you you can.I don't do drugs or smoke,I haven't dranken alchoal since 3 years ago and I have no STD's,I get myself check every month,paronoidly.I have no idea about my fathers side of the family history but there is nothing notable on my moms side,tell me what test's you dan before you ddo them,I just want to know,I understand the medical world.And quite frankly,I don't trust the black dude thats too happy seeming and the short plastic surgen used-to-be.So they run no tests on me while I am awake.Also,if I am unable to give consent then my Power Of Atterny is my sister Traci." she said quickly,simple and blunty.
House stares in shock,nodding and turning around and heading back to his office.
--1 Week later,after the test results come back--
13 sighs as she walsk into Danielles room,having been made to tell her the news,only traci is in the room and they look up,smiling saddly. "You look like the grimm reaper carrying out the death sentance." Traci said in response to 13's saddend look. "Well,I hate to say this but,we found out what you have." 13 says."What?" Danielle ask's softly. "You have Porphyria,it's termanel,you have about 3 weeks to a month left.I'm sorry." she says as she walks over and places a hand on danielles and traci's shoulders,traci crying. "I had a feeling I would regret those woulds I said earlyer this week." she said.
--3 week's later,Danielle has 1 week left--
Danielle and 13 are sitting in the viewing room,Danielle in a wheelchair and they are looking outside.13 glances at Danielle before looking back outside. "Why do you look sad,you already said you were ready for death,so why the sad look?" she ask's. "For you to understand I have to tell you one thing,I'm a vampire,another thing is that all vampires have mates." Danielle says simply,they are the only ones in the room. "When I was 15 in highschool at the last 1/4 of school,a new girl joined my gym class.The day she joined the class I did the normal thing for me and entered through the locker room doors,when I turned towards the door to the gym I saw the new girl,leaning down to tie her shoes,I did nothing.When I go to the door and glanced back to look at the girl she had stood up and my eyes met heres and I felt warmth flood through me-normaly vampires are cold in their soul,there are a few exceptions,but until they meet their life mate they are cold-which means I met my mate.I blushed and just went into the gym and sat in my normal spot on the bleachers.But my eyes kept following her throughout gym.It went on like that for a while,till a week later on monday I went up and said Hi,I asked what her name was-or tried to but I was shy-and said mine was danielle,she said her's was Jessi."
Danielle began,pausing to take a break to let the shocked 13 take it all in and to regain her breath. "After that she kinda ignored me,not saying much,barely responding to my hello's.A few day's later she went over and sat next to me-scaring the shit out of me too-and appoligized for ignoring me,she had been confused by the rumors about me,I told her the truth,yes I had bitten someone,but it had been a fight,no,I wasn't a witch,I'm wiccan,I pretty much straightened out the rumors,we talked for a bit but I got all nervous and made a fool of myself.After that it returned to like before,but a little more casuel,she would return the greetings and smiles every so often but thats it,she still stuck with her group of friends." she paushed to take a breath before continueing with the tale.
"It went like that,excpt I actualy started to go into the weight lifting room,I kicked the punching bag.Up until the last full day of school,a friday.The teachers made us go outside to walk the track or something,I sat on the bleachers,it was too hot,we went inside after a bit.Me,Jessi,and my two friends Kelli and Eric walked in a line,I had made a lame joke about how were were a wave of wemon and jessi stoped and we had walked forward,she didn't say anything and I shut up,when we walked inside we all sat on the bleachers,Kelli and eric were sitting two rows above me with their friend jerimy,jessi sat right behind me,laying on her stomach,and I sat right next to my friend Alma.Jessi fell asleep eventualy and I just sat thinking,when the anouncements came on right before the finale bell I gently shook her leg to wake her up,when she woak up she yelled at me,I flincehed back adn quickly got off the bleachers,the others got off as well.We tried to exit through the girls locker room-the girls that is-but we couldn't so I turned around and almost crashed into Jessi.She quickly turned around and left,me a bit after her,when I got to the gym door,she was a bit in front of me and I appoligized,she didn't respond or anything,just kept walking,I did too and just went to my bus.She was a junior that year,so the next year I just facoused on my work,so if she was there I never saw her.I still love her,I know that and I just wish I could have told her that before she left,but I was to scared,now I'll die without ever telling her."she said softly.
13 just smiled saddly and rolled Danielle back to her room,a plan forming in her mind,already knowing the school name from the file.
--Later that day--
13 serchers through the web,looking for all the students that graduated in 09 from Danielles school,she found Jessi's full name,and address now,left work and started to drive the day and a half to jessi's address.
--Jessi's house--
13 rang the doobell,and when the door opened she quickly introduced herself. "Excuse me,my name is Dr.Hadly,but call me 13.My patient,who is termenal,well she knows you,or she did in highschool.Do you remember Danielle Poudrier?" she ask's jessi after she is invited in.Jessi thinks for a bit and nods. "Yeah,why?" Jessi ask's. "When she met you in highschool theres one thing she didn't tell you before you left because she was to scared,she loves you,she wanted to tell you before she died,she didn't ask me to but I serched for you,will you come with me to the hospital so she can tell you herself?" she ask's.Jessi nods and grabs her jacket,following 13 to her car.
--The hospital,Danielles last day--
Danielle is in bed,to weak to move around much,it's newyears.Traci sit beside her bed,unshed tears in her eyes and she holding danielles hand. "Sis,tonights the night,I can feel it,I'm not asking you to deffinetly do it,but please find jessi and tell her what I couldn't.But go,I don't want you to see me die.Love you sis." she says,weakly hugging traci back when she hugs her,before leaving.
-The lobby-
Traci exits the elevator,and as she nears the doors,Jessi rushes in,Traci stops her and places a hand on her shoulder as the level out. "You better hurry,she feels tonight's the night."she said simply,stating the room name and leaving,giving a thankful smile to 13.Jessi quickly rushes up the stairs to danielles room.
--Danielles room--
Jessi stops in the doorway,panting slightly and quickly meets danielles figure. "Jessi." danielles wispers softly,eyes closed,jessi quickly sits in the vacated chair. "Yeah,how'd you--?" she begins to ask but danielle cuts her off. "You smell of a autum day at sunset.Theres one thing I never told you that day in the gym when I righted the rumors,I'm not human." she said softly,jessi helps her sit up. "What do you mean?" Jessi ask's. "I'm a vampire." she says softly.Jessi just smiels. "I don't care,it's you,thats all that matters.
--That night,near midnight,outside--
Danielle and jessi are sitting on a bench,danielle bundled up tightly.Nearing midnight jessi looks at danielle. "Danielle,I've just realized,I love you,I really do." she says,leanign towards danielle.Danielle has small happy tears in her eyes,the snow catching on her lashes and hair,making her look like a happy but dying angle. "I love you too,forever and always." she wisperes weakly as she leans in,and as everyone cheers happy new year,and the clock strikes midnight,they share their first,and last kiss.They break apart shortly after,danielle leans weakly agenst jessi. "It's time,I'm sorry.....good bye...."she wispers,her eyes slip closed and she dies,happily at least.
Jessi quickly places her hands on danielles shoulders. "Danielle?Danielle?!Wake Up,please!DANIELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"she cries out loudly,catching the people's atnetion in the lobby as she saddly kisses danielles still slightly warm lips and hugs her body close as she cries.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------
A/N::is trying not to cry:Sorry,but I will have the next chapter up as soon as I can.Read and Review if you want.