Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Who knew... ❯ 8. A MISSION AND A STORM: IN OR OUT, YOUR CHOICE ASUKA-CHAN ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

8. A MISSION AND A STORM: IN OR OUT, YOUR CHOICE ASUKA-CHAN
 
Asuka was sitting on her bed, legs stretched and back leaning on the wall. In her hand was a strawberry, by now almost spoilt. Two days had passed, but she still couldn't figure out what had really happened in the park with Itachi.
 
`I have something for you…do you have something for me, Asuka-chan?'…his voice was recorded in her mind, imprisoned in her ear, locked in her heart. He had asked, and she had given. At the moment, giving him her bracelet seemed the most natural thing to be done. Did he know that she would have given him the bracelet?
 
She didn't have a bouquet for him, after all. She had pondered on that for a couple of days before the festival, and she had come to the conclusion that if she had given him the flowers he would have left them in the huge pile of bouquets from his fangirls. And she didn't want to be like one of these crazed girls.
 
`Oh, shut up, Asuka. you are far, far worse than them. Think about poor Shishui; think about the way you behave with both Kakashi-sempai and Itachi. Man, you really are a slut.' She thought to herself. Actually, after the festival, she had a lack of self-consideration; she kept on scolding and condemn herself, and didn't go out. She felt ashamed. Ashamed that her image of serious girl would destroy in front of her, and people in the street would point a her and murmur “See, see that girl over there? Oh, she is just so unserious, she's flirting with *three* boys at the time…and they are not ordinary boys! Two Uchihas, the heir included, and the famous Copy Ninja, Sharingan no Kakashi!”.
 
Asuka sighed. Life sucks, really.
 
She heard a knock on the door, and two dark haired girls appeared on the doorframe. “Oh, Sadako-san was really right. I've never seen you this low” greeted her Tomoyo.
“What's with you, Asuka-chan? You were extra-high when we last met…did something happen?” Hitomi sounded really worried.
The jounin shook her head. “I just realized that I am the worst creature to ever walk this earth.”
Hitomi arched a brow, and Tomoyo sighed.
“I flattered Shishui, even if I really don't know how, and I broke his heart. Then one minute I'm crying over Kakashi-sempai, and then I am melting for Itachi. You know what I call girls who act like that around boys? Sluts.” Asuka's tone was bitter, and for a moment her two friends didn't know what to say.
“This is not being a slut, you silly head; this is being confused.” Hitomi broke the silence.
“And about Shishui…it is not your fault. Would you say that it is Kakashi-san or Itachi's fault if you like them? It's no one's. if there is someone to blame, it is human heart, who is always desperately seeking for love.” Asuka and Hitomi stared at her friend. “T…Tomoyo-chan…you really sounded…wise…”. Tomoyo grinned and exclaimed “I read loads of manga, girls! It's all in there!”
“…” “…”
 
“See, Asuka-chan? You are just confused. Both Itachi and Kakashi-san, even if very different, answer to your heart's criteria” Tomoyo putting on an all-knowing expression.
“Heart's criteria? Tomoyo-chan, I really am in no mood for philosophy. I need a solution, and I need it *now*”.
Hitomi sighed. “There is no pre-cooked solution; you just have to wait and see. You will know who is really the right one for you.”
“Wait, will, will, wait…I need something faster! Today I'm back to missions! Do you picture me in the middle of a fight asking to my opponent to wait, because I have something in my mind?? I have no need of a sudden revelation; from now on I can't allow myself the luxury of thinking about other things but the mission.” Asuka was really bothered.
 
“Asuka chan, you see, it is - -” Tomoyo was interrupted by a knock.
The two chuunin waited for Asuka to go and open the door, but Asuka headed to the window. She opened it and let the big falcon in.
“I'm sorry girls, I am requested by Hokage-sama”
“This soon???” both friends exclaimed, while Asuka opened her closet and took her Anbu clothes.
“It's not like I can pick up time and place, you see…”
“Right. Whatever it is, be careful.” Said Hitomi hugging her friend.
“Pay attention, I don't want to see even a bruise, understand?” Tomoyo hugged Asuka, who was now wearing her armour.
“I always pay attention! Thank you girls.”
“Bye Asuka-chan! Show them what you got!” said the two girls opening her bedroom door.
“Hell, yeah!” Asuka laughed, combing her hair in a high ponytail. “Bye!”
She grabbed her katana and her mask, and in a puff she was disappeared.
 
* * *
 
Asuka reached the Hokage tower, and dashed into the old man's office.
She bowed and greeted him. “Hokage-sama”
“Oh, Asuka-chan, you are the first to arrive. The other two are not here yet. I hope that Kakashi will not take too long. But please, stand and let me introduce you to daimyo Komatsu Nobu-san”
`Kakashi?' Asuka stood, and bowed at the man.
“Hokage-sama! What does that mean! I asked you the strongest shinobi of Konohagakure, and you summon this little girl! She is the same age as my daughter!” the daimyo didn't even bother to greet Asuka. `Ill mannered; and he's a daimyo!' snorted the girl.
Sarutobi shook his head. “Komatsu-san, this girl is one of the three strongest shinobi in Konoha, and among the strongest ever. She is Yoshizumi Asuka, heir to the Yoshizumi clan.”
“It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Komatsu-san. I often hear my grandfather, Yoshizumi Shinichi, talking about you.”
“I … I … I beg your forgiveness, I didn't…didn't know you personally, but I heard a lot about your strength and loyalty to Konoha…and about you being the chosen heir to the Yoshizumi clan.” the daimyo bowed quickly.
Asuka nodded. Komatsu-san was one of the wealthiest daimyos of the Country of fire; he was a merchant, and to deal with some villages he needed the permission of the clans council. And Yoshizumi Shinichi was one of the most influent members.
With a puff, another person appeared.
“Hokage-sama”
Asuka's eyes widened, and then she slapped her forehead, looking worn out. `Great.' She thought `wonder what's next'.
Komatsu-san was careful not to say anything, this time; he believed he had already seen this dark haired boy. His father was in the council, too.
“Oh, Itachi-kun. Please, meet daimyo Komatsu Nobu-san.”
Itachi just nodded, without even bothering to speak.
“I…Itachi-san…it's a pleasure to meet you again…” Komatsu-san was almost prostrated in front of the boy.
`You rude, mean, hypocrite, sexist awful thing! So you don't even think to doubt about his strength! But I am a girl, right? Who ever considers girls??? I don't know what kind of daughter you have, but if she is the same as you I'll make sure never to deal with her once I head the clan! Tch!' Asuka's face was a mask of coldness; her not very polite thoughts on the daimyo were not showing on her face, luckily for her.
Itachi then realised her presence, and he nodded her in acknowledgement.
Asuka's cheeks became a light tint of red, and she hated herself for that.
 
The Hokage shook his head. “It seems that the third of you is late; but it's just his style, and I already told him about the mission.” `Him? Him who?' Asuka had thought about a possible candidate for the mission, but she prayed to Kami-sama to be wrong. “So, I'll explain the mission to you two Asuka, Itachi.” The two nodded. “Komatsu Sachiko, daughter of Komatsu-san, was kidnapped during her holiday journey.” `Hell, why do I get all these negative vibrations from this mission??? I want to stay at home!! I know it's going to be bad!' Asuka kept on complaining to her inner self. “Her maids were freed, and Komatsu-san received today a message from the bandits, asking for a ransom. Do you follow me so far?” inquired the old man. The two jounin nodded again, and Sarutobi went on. “Now, I want you to find them and free the girl.” `Oh really? Isn't that special?!' Asuka wanted to disappear in a puff smoke.
“Hokage-sama…where exactly are we supposed to look for Sachiko-san?” Asuka prayed it wasn't in Suna, or Kiri, or nowhere that far. She had a bad feeling for the mission, and she wanted to be as near home as possible.
“Oh, right, I forgot” laughed the old man. “She was kidnapped in the northern side of Kiri”.
The kunoichi felt like dying.
Probably this time her emotions showed on her face, because Itachi looked at her smirking, rather amused.
“And…may I know who is our third comrade?” asked Itachi.
“Hatake Kakashi”.
Asuka froze. She pictured a scene in which she went berserk, one in which she fainted, one in which she refused to leave, and one in which she simply left Sandaime's office waving and smiling, and living a simple life as a farmer somewhere far, far away.
Itachi didn't seem pleased as well. The Hokage touched the girl's shoulder, and she shuddered. She felt like breaking in a million pieces, like a block of ice, or something made of glass and very, very fragile. She was worried; they hadn't left yet, and she was already risking a nervous breakdown.
But she imposed herself to keep her cool.
She smiled to the Hokage. “Hai, Hokage-sama. Do you know where we might find Kakashi-sempai, or shall I look for him?”
“I think he's waiting for you at the gate. Go gather your winter equipment, it is pretty cold in Kiri. Good luck boys.”
 
* * *
 
Asuka opened her closet. The wool waterproof cloak; the gloves, the black wool clothes. It all disappeared into her haversack. Kunais…shuriken…pills…she wore her haversack, and hung her katana behind her back.
She went down the stairs, and saw her brother and her father playing with constructions.
“Nee-chan! Nee-chan! Play with us! Ne? ne? want you play? Pleeeaseeeee…” invited her her little brother, pulling the black pants of the Anbu clothing she wore.
“Can't, Shin. Don't you see I'm wearing the Anbu uniform?”
“Phew! Another mission! When I am here you are always busy with missions!”
Asuka lifted her otouto, and kissed his forehead.
Shin complained, but not much.
“Shin, you should wish Asuka-chan good luck, and not complain like that” said her father.
Asuka let down the child, and let her father hug her. “Be careful, Acchan.” Asuka shot him a death glare. “Use that nickname again and I'll try my best not to come home”
Shinji slapped her lightly. “Ouch!” “Don't even think that. Be careful.”
“Hai, hai, chichie. I got to go now, Kakashi-sempai and Itachi are waiting. Say hello to Sadako, mm?” and she closed the door behind her.
 
* * *
 
A shadow was leaning on a tree, right where the street coming from the Yoshizumi district met the one going to the Uchiha one.
Asuka couldn't believe it; Itachi had waited for her?
They walked together to the northern gate; Asuka didn't know what to say, and thought that it was much better the silence they shared than some stupid comment on the weather, or whatever, just to speak.
“Asuka-chan”
She was surprised to hear him speak. “Hn?”
“I hope that you are really as strong as they claim you to be. I don't want to baby-sit you.”
“Baby-sit me? Look, Itachi, if we have to go on a mission together I expect a little trust from you. Not to mention that I am ready to kick your *pale* ass whenever you want.” And that said, she sped up, leaving a smirking Itachi back.
 
* * *
“Kakashi-sempai! Would you please put that perverted little book of yours away? Or else I'll heve to burn to ashes your whole collection. We are to go on a mission, dammit, at least *pretend* to be concerned, or concentrate!”
Kakashi lifted his face; “Oh! Asuka-chan! Itachi-kun!”
The two man exchanged a death-cold look, but Asuka didn't notice; she seemed too focused in trying to steal the white haired jounin his nasty book.
Kakashi stood up, and began walking. “I planned to arrive to Hidden Mist by night. We have to take a boat passage till the Water country, because if you don't know it is on an island. We'll rest in a hotel, and then leave tomorrow at dawn. I plan to save the girl by night, then rest and be home the following day.”
Asuka patted the Copy nin's left shoulder. “Such a busy plan for someone as lazy as you! Are you sure you can keep it up, oyaji-san?” the girl grinned.
Kakashi looked down at her, and lifted her over his shoulder. The dark haired girl began kicking “Put me down! Put me down! What the hell do you think you're doing?!”
“Asuka-chan, I'm showing you that I *can* keep it up, and better than you think. Besides, I'm only 21. I know that I am a man, if compared to a little complaining kid like you, but that doesn't make of me an old man.” He mocked her.
“Ok! Ok, you're the most handsome young man to ever walk this earth, and I am nothing but a baby girl! But now *put me down* Kakashi! Or else I'll use *that* on you!”
“Now, now, Asuka-chan. You threaten your team-leader? I will have to spank you if you go on like that” the man said, still carrying Asuka. She stopped kicking, because struggling against his at the moment was useless.
Kakashi eventually put the girl down. “See, Asuka-chan? You just have to be polite. Maybe Itachi-kun may teach you something on politeness…” “Don't. don't ever call me Itachi-kun” hissed the boy. Kakashi sighed and added “…or maybe not. After all, Uchiha-san, here, can be too loud sometimes.”
Asuka chuckled, but a glare by Itachi silenced her.
 
They had been running for a few hours in the woods of the country of fire, heading south. It was still very, very warm, and Kakashi decided to stop to rest a little bit.
Asuka sat in the shadow of a tree, missing the sensation of the cool water of the river when she bathed with her friends. `Wonder what would Tomoyo-chan and Hitomi-chan say if they saw me with Kakashi an Itachi. On a mission. Together. For three days. They could just pity me.'.
She stretched her legs, and leaned on a rock, her eyes closed.
A shadow covered her face, and she opened her eyes.
Itachi was handing her a bottle. “Cold water.” Asuka thanked him, and drank. She was getting used to this monosyllabic language of his. Kakashi observed the two. The two man had sent petrifying glares to each other throughout the whole journey, but Asuka was too lost in her thoughts to notice.
“What a wonderful idea, Itachi. Remember that small river we saw over there?” and he pointed at the trees. “Would you re-fill the bottles, please?” said the jounin in a commanding tone. Asuka got it, but couldn't understand the sudden hostility between the two jounin. She guessed it was for the way Itachi acted, and the way he had spoken when they had just left Konoha.
Itachi nodded; he looked at her, stood up and walked towards the river.
 
“Asuka-chan” called her Itachi.
“Hn”
“Come?”
Asuka was about to stand up, when Kakashi spoke. “I need her here to help me with something. You should be fine on your own, Itachi.”
Again, the two man watched each other with distaste. Asuka caught this last stare, and shuddered. What the hell was wrong with them?? She knew that she wouldn't be able to stand the situation for much longer. Anyway, Kakashi's tone was peremptory, and she didn't move.
 
Itachi disappeared in the wood, leaving the girl and the white haired shinobi alone.
Kakashi threw her a peach.
“Thank you, but I'm not angry.” She said, handing him the fruit.
Kakashi sweat dropped.
“Asuka-chan, you really are slow sometimes.”
She really didn't know what he was talking about, so she just looked at him questioningly.
“I know I'm two days late…well, I should have given it to you the night of the festival” Asuka jumped “but you see, you really caught me unprepared. I never thought that you would give me the flowers, so I didn't even bother to bring a fruit.” Asuka was speechless. She had cried, that night. She had cried, and she had felt very, very bad. But then Itachi had come, and she had forgotten what she was sad for. And now…this? No, please, she was already confused enough. She hated herself enough. She didn't need this, too.
Please, don't.
Don't.
“The truth is that I care about you…” `probably more than I should.' Kakashi finished in his thoughts, looking straight into her eyes. He wasn't ashamed, he wasn't blushing. It wasn't like Itachi, or Shishui. They both had blushed, even if in Itachi it was just perceptible. He was a man, after all. He had known women in deeper ways than what Asuka could imagine, and he had taken and given more than the girl could imagine to be willing to give him, or to take from him. He was mature. She had never really thought about it. Even if she got Kakashi-sempai, what would he want from her? Would he grow tired of her…inexperience?
He came closer. He stretched his hand, and she was ready to feel his hand touching her cheek. Would his hand be warm, or cold? She knew that she was blushing badly, and she knew that he could hear her heart racing. She was so immature, she thought, and the kunoichi was rather ashamed of that in front of him, a grown man.
 
But the touch never came. Itachi had come back, and let the bottles fell, rather loudly.
Kakashi moved and turned away, and Asuka sighed.
Was she…relieved? What the hell was she feeling?
`Feeling?' a thought flashed through her mind. `Law 25 of the shinobi code. Never let your emotion show. I am being childish, I am disobeying the most elementary rules of the shinobi. Stupid stupid stupid! What the hell am I doing??? I am on a mission! There's a girl's life pending on us, I must stay focused! Shit! I can't let my heart-problems influence me! Stop it! Stop it *now*!'
Itachi looked at Asuka.
`Kakashi-san…what were you about to do to her?' the dark haired boy thought, noticing the blush on her cheeks. And he felt jealous.
 
* * *
 
The air was cold, very cold. The warm summer in Konoha seemed like a dream, compared to the cold wind and the drops of iced water, which weren't snow yet, penetrating through the junctions of their clothes. “Just what the hell was this daimyo girl doing in the water country???” Kakashi complained, angrily.
Asuka rolled her eyes. `Like I know. Like I care.'.
They hadn't spoken much since the pause in the forest, and Asuka had avoided both men.
She managed not to speak to them also on the boat passage they took to get to the Water country, where was Kirigakure, the hidden Mist village.
She was focused on the storm, and on preventing nasty little icy drops to freeze her already frozen cheeks. She watched as the landscape changed around her, the wood turned into a steppe, and the steppe into a white, cold village. It was cold. Oh man, she thought that she had never been this cold in her whole life.
It was dark, probably around seven, and she was hungry. And wet. And tired. And cold.
She took it as a blessing when Kakashi stopped in front of a hotel. Asuka noticed that all the lights of the building facing the street were turned on. She begged that there was at least a couple of rooms left…she needed a bath, and rest. And she couldn't possibly rest with the two men glaring and eye-fighting. She didn't know what they were doing that for, and she didn't dare to inquire about it; therefore, she didn't know what to do to stop them.
 
They entered the building, and their tensed muscles relaxed when they felt the heat of the hall.
Kakashi walked to the desk, while Asuka and Itachi sat. the girl removed the hood from her face, and revealed a tired expression, and cheeks very, very red. Her tanned skin was in contrast with the surrounding ice-storm, and with her woollen clothes. Itachi was sitting beside her, and he approached her, removing a few locks from her eyes. Asuka turned to face him. “How are you?” he asked softly. “Mmm, tired, hungry and cold. You?” she replied. “Same.”.
Kakashi walked towards them.
He smiled his usual anime-like smile, and exclaimed: “Problem!”
“Please, don't tell me that they have no rooms”
Kakashi patted the girl's head. “Worse. They have just one room”
The two young jounin's faces fell.
“Single?” asked Itachi.
“Double. With double-bed.”
“Great.” Asuka said with no tone. `Just what did I do?? Is there something you want to punish me for, Kami-sama???'
“Other options?” asked Itachi.
“Sleep outside. This is the last hotel in kilometres.”
“Take it.” Said Itachi.
Asuka's eyes widened, and she looked at him as if he was mad.
“Sorry?” she said.
“I said `take it'. Or would you sleep in the middle of the storm, Asuka-chan? Because if you want it's fine with me, more space for me and Kakashi-sempai, here.”
“He's right, Asuka-chan.”
“…” `Why the hell do all Uchiha's long sentences sound so sharp??? What did I do to him??'
Kakashi turned and went back to the desk, where he exclaimed something like “We want it!”.
Then, key in his hand, he walked to the elevator, Asuka and Itachi following.
The room was number 30, and it was at the end of a corridor at the third stage of the hotel.
Kakashi opened the door. “Mmm, I thought it was worse, for what we paid.”. The room was quite large, with a fire burning in the fireplace, and carpet all over. It was warm and clean, and even if Asuka was rather picky, she had only two options this time: this, or the storm.
She chose not to complain.
The bed was large, with red sheets, and warm covers on top of it. There was a sofa, and a TV.
The bathroom was rather clean, and it was warm; as soon as she saw it, Asuka reminded her need to bath.
She took off her cloak and armour, and put them beside Itachi and Kakashi's, in front of the chimney. Kakashi was sitting at the end of the bed, his infamous orange book already in his hands, and Itachi was sitting on the sofa, near the window, and was looking outside, at the storm.
 
“I take a bath” said the girl, without waiting for answers. Itachi nodded, and Kakashi didn't even pay attention, lost in the middle of a paper make out session.
The long haired girl took the book from the jounin's hands, and before he had the time to react or to complain, she had the bathroom door locked behind her.
 
Asuka heard Kakashi calling her, and threatening to slam down the door; but she pretended not to hear.
The water was filling the tub, and she was combing her hair, humid for the hellish weather outside.
She poured her peach bath foam in the water, and entered when it became full of bubbles.
Aaaaah. That was relax. Kakashi had given up, and the room was now silent, except for the hiss of the wind outside, and for the vices coming from the TV.
The girl immerged into the water completely.
She needed to think.
And even if she was a shinobi, she was on a mission and so on, it wouldn't harm anybody if she thought about her personal problems in the tub. Right?
Right.
The first thing she did after that, was mentally cursing.
Her mind was messy. Her heart was messy. Her mission was messy. Her life was messy.
What else?
Oh, yeah, fate played against her. And it played very good.
There she was, stuck in a hotel room with Hatake Kakashi and Uchiha Itachi.
The Hatake Kakashi. The Uchiha Itachi.
She felt her cheeks burning.
Two of the most handsome, skilled, strong, desired shinobi of Konoha. Of the world, perhaps.
In a hotel room? Oh man. In ONE hotel room. And at the moment the situation was bearable, everyone was doing their things and so on.
But.
But when it would be time to sleep?
She considered sleeping in the corridor, seriously.
Or maybe making the two of them sleeping in the corridor, let's use all these “girls are delicate and sensitive” stuffs in her favour, for once.
She went out of the tub, and took a towel.
Itachi was just a boy, after all; and with his stoic temper, he wouldn't give a damn about sleeping with a girl. Sleeping, uh. But Kakashi? Kakashi was a man. She had reflected about it, today. Kakashi was a mature man. Her cheeks reddened; she was blushing too often these last few days. `Oh, Asuka! he's a MATURE man, he wants something better than an unripe, eight years younger kid, with no breasts or whatever to point at her as a woman. She was…flat. What was she even thinking? Kakashi would take no interest in her. At the moment, she looked as attractive to his eyes as Itachi. And…Kakashi didn't swing that way. Not that she knew, at least.
Time to think was almost over, and she hadn't thought of anything intelligent so far.
 
Ok. Scheme. Generally. She was confused. Why? Because she liked someone. Who? Hatake Kakashi. And? And…there was something wrong. What? She thought she had feelings for someone else. Who? Uchiha Itachi. `See? It works, I already admitted I like Itachi.' She smiled to herself in the mirror.
 
stop.
 
`OHMYGODIJUSTADMITTEDILIKEITACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
 
She leaned on the door, because she felt about to faint. She had done it. She had said it. She like Itachi.
 
Ok, breathe. In, out. In, out. Calm.
 
Ok. She likes Itachi. And? And she likes also Kakashi-sempai. `Slut' She offended herself mentally. And now? Now it was all about finding out who she liked more.
Easy, uh?
Easy.
`They both are handsome. 1 for Kakashi and 1 for Itachi. They are both skilled ninja. 1 for Kakashi and 1 for Itachi. I would have never imagined it, but they are both caringI. 1 to Kakashi and 1 to Itachi. Kakashi is more outgoing than Itachi. 1 to Kakashi and 0 to Itachi. But Itachi is more reflective and calm. 0 to Kakashi and 1 to Itachi. Kakashi always reads this perverted book of his' she said, looking at the orange cover. `-1 to Kakashi and 1 to Itachi. But Itachi is always cold, cold, cold. 1 to Kakashi and -1 to Itachi. So far it is…4 and 4???' Asuka shook her head. `this thing is leading me to nowhere.' She wore her underwear and combed her hair, now dry and straight, and put two red hairpins to block her bangs, as usual. She put on a navy blue jumpsuit, with long pants and a hooded sweatshirt. Ok. She was ready to go out from the bathroom. But then the thought of the electric, heavy atmosphere in the bedroom stopped her. She considered jumping out of the window and escaping, but the storm was enough to kill her escape intent.
She opened the door and was surprised to find only Itachi, still sitting on the couch and watching outside.
He was handsome, indeed. No doubt that she was attracted to him.
His black clothes looked awesome on him. Anything would have looked awesome on him. She slapped herself mentally.
“Hei” the girl said. “Hei” came as a reply. She stood beside him, watching the storm. She was tense. And now she knew why. She found it difficult to move, to speak, to think, and she felt suddenly warm and dizzy. And now she knew why. It was him. It was because of him.
 
She had just bathed, and he could smell her peach bath foam all around.
He inhaled deeply, filling his nose, his lungs and his brain wit her scent.
She was close, she was very close. She had changed, and wore a navy blue jumpsuit, a bit baggy, but it made her look cute. She spoke.
“Where is Kakashi?”.
Dammit! They were alone. It was just the two of them, and she came out asking `where is Kakashi'??? Screw him!
“Went to gather some dinner.”
“Oh.”
 
The door opened.
“Won't somebody help me?” Kakashi's voice asked.
Asuka dashed towards the door, and helped Kakashi with the paper bags he was carrying.
“Wow! Chinese! Kakashi you're great!” she said half hugging him. In a friendly way, of course. But Itachi was pissed off anyway. So, before they ate, while Asuka and Kakashi were preparing, Itachi took a bath. But it didn't have the effect he had hoped. He still was pissed off when Asuka handed him spring rolls and chopsticks.
 
They ate sitting on the ground, Asuka and Kakashi joking playfully and Itachi merely smirking or nodding.
After dinner, Kakashi disappeared into the bathroom.
 
Asuka lied in the middle of the bed, back leaning on the pillows and watching TV. She was eating some chocolate snacks, which she took from a coloured bag.
Itachi was still sitting on the couch, legs crossed, but he didn't watch out of the window anymore. It was very dark after all. And he had a better subject to focus on.
 
Asuka felt eyes on her. She turned and tilted her head questioningly. “Nothing” Itachi said, as if reading the question on her mind. Asuka patted on the bed net to her, and Itachi stood up and sat beside her, careful not to get to close to her. When he was too close, he hardly kept himself from getting even closer. And that was bad. The girl was influencing him too much.
 
Asuka handed him the bag. Itachi shook his head.
Asuka kept on munching, but then grew tired of this a-verbal conversation.
“Itachi, open your mouth.” She ordered. Itachi didn't know how to react. She was treating him like a child! Even when he was a child nobody, even his mother, dared to speak to him like that! But still, he opened his mouth. Asuka let a couple of chocolate balls fall in his mouth, not really paying attention. She was acting the same way she did with her brother. Itachi munched.
He felt awkward. He felt out of character. This was so not like him!
His hand approached the bag, and soon he found himself laying beside her, munching chocolate snacks, and watching some…thing on TV.
“Asuka-chan…what exactly are we watching?”
“Oh, this? I don't know. Some random love story, I guess. Wanna change?” she asked.
He shook his head and came closer to the girl.
 
Kakashi opened the bathroom door, with just a towel on (and his mask, of course), and threw himself on the couch, lying at the kunoichi's right.
 
The two younger jounin were asleep on the bed, Itachi in the left side, and Asuka more or less in the middle.
 
He shook his head. He had already planned to send Itachi somewhere to do something, he didn't really know what, and spend a few moments alone with his Asuka-chan. That's right, his Asuka-chan. Itachi was much too close to her, these last few days. And Kakashi didn't have to make extraordinary efforts to understand that Itachi was interested in the girl. He didn't know if he had feelings for her. Was heartless, cold Uchiha Itachi even capable of having feelings for someone?
The Copy Nin's look indulged on Asuka. She was cuddled to the cushion, and was turned to face the TV, in the opposite direction to Itachi.
He mentally slapped himself for the naughty thoughts he had had on her. She was just a girl, dammit! Kakashi, you'd better quit with that. That's what he always repeated to himself. But when he had seen the girl the night of the festival…she looked so innocent, in that white dress, she looked like a flower ready to bloom. And he had thought that *he* wanted to be the one this flower bloomed for; he wanted this desirable, young woman all for himself.
And it was in that moment that he had stopped listening to his inner self, to the voice that spoke of moral, wrong and right.
 
He turned off the TV, and covered both boys with the bed sheets. He kissed Asuka's forehead, and moved on his side, to face her, playing with a lock of her hair. She move in her sleep, and turned to her left side, where Itachi was.
 
Kakashi sighed. Even when he was asleep the young Uchiha was able to obstacle his attempts to get Asuka-chan.
 
He knew it was wrong. But the heath and the perfume coming from the kunoichi felt so right beside him…screw the moral. He wanted her. He would get her.
 
 
 
- - - -
 
ok…here is another one…I don't like this particularly…I don't know, the ending part doesn't convince me…SUGGESTIONS??? Or do you like it like that? I just wanted to put a scene in which they were together in the same bed…I had like 1000 ideas but I don't know why, at the moment of writing my mind was EMPTY.
So? Suggestions?
Mmm?
 
2SEXY4U, I'm sure you'll have something to say about it >_< don't you, buddy??? ^_^ yeeee!
Now I have to study Italian literature…-_-° Itachi come and take me away (she sighs and beats her head on the pc screen)
 
ok review and ciao ciao!!