Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Who knew... ❯ 9. SACHIKO-HIME??? O_o SCREW YOU ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

9. SACHIKO-HIME??? O_o SCREW YOU
 
An alarm clock broke the silence. Asuka opened her eyes, and felt a movement at her right. Somebody had turned the alarm off. `Aww…thank you…I really need to sleep' she thought, happy that the bothering sound ha ceased. She closed her eyes again, and cuddled back to the warmth of her covers. `Mmm, what a lovely perfume' she thought. `Smells like Itachi or Kakashi's one'.
 
Wait.
 
Thank you?
Perfume?
Warmth?
 
She tried to move her right hand to rub her eyes; but the arm wouldn't move. She panicked. She turned her head. Kakashi, his mask on but without hitai-ate to protect his scarred Sharingan eye, had captured her arm, and was cuddled against it like a child to his teddy bear. She blushed, and her heart, which was already beating fast due to the shock and the panic, beat even faster. Ok. The alarm had sounded. He was supposed to move, sooner or later. She moved her left hand then. But again, it wouldn't move. Wait. Confused reminiscences of the night before flashed through her mind. Itachi. Where was Itachi? She jumped. He was cuddled against her as well, and the boy, whose dark, raven hair was gently spread around the pillow, was holding her hand in her sleep.
 
Waking up in the same bed as Itachi and Kakashi.
Finding them cuddled against her.
 
This could have been the best dream that she had ever had. But it wasn't. It was reality. And it was a nightmare.
 
She sighed, and pulled her arms away, freeing herself by the embrace of both men.
 
Both moved and moaned, still asleep.
 
And she couldn't help it, but lost control of her thoughts of the day before. Those on the emotions, and not letting them show. She was filled with sweetness watching the two men sleeping, harmless, defenceless.
 
Kakashi was moving already, as if the loss of his “teddy bear” had brought him to reality.
Itachi was still sleeping, lips lightly parted, and breath softly escaping through them.
 
The dark haired girl, almost fully awake by now, pulled back her long hair, and lowered her head to come closer to Itachi's ear.
She touched his shoulder lightly, and whispered, careful not to scare him. “Itachi… Itachi-kun…” and she blushed when she noticed that she had used the -kun addressing to him. She hoped that it was just because she was caught in the moment…she didn't even want to think at the possibility of her calling him Itachi-kun in front of Kakashi, or of Itachi himself.
The boy moved again, but without opening his eyes.
Asuka moved closer, and moving dark locks from his eyes, she whispered again “Itachi…it's time to wake up, we have a mission…”
“Good morning, Asuka-chan” he said, grabbing her hand. A moment later, after realising what he was doing, he let go and stood up. Asuka followed, and headed to Kakashi's bed side; the young man had given signs of life, but didn't seem willing to fully wake up.
Asuka looked at the handsome man, and was surprised to find him more handsome every time she looked at him. She mentally slapped herself. “Kakashi-sempai, it's getting late…” she said with a normal voice, while stretching her arms, lifted above her head, and snapping her fingers.
Kakashi stretched his arms, too, eyes still closed, and then rolled on his left side to get out of the bed. “Good morning, sempai!” she exclaimed “Did you sleep well?” she asked, nonchalantly. “Mmm, I did, even if I would have appreciated more privacy, Asuka-chan.” The white-haired beauty shot a glare at Itachi.
Asuka threw him his clothes. “Dress up, sempai. We're late.” She said.
She grabbed her clothes and her towel and headed to the bathroom, followed by Kakashi. Once she entered and noticed Kakashi entering too, she sighed and pushed him out, locking the door from the inside. “Asuka-chan, locking is useless. My look can't see through the walls, I'm no Hyuuga.”.
Asuka stuck out her tongue.
“Ah! So now you're sticking the tongue to your sempai? Bad, bad girl.” He mocked her.
The girl turned worriedly towards the locked door, to see whether he could see inside.
`How did he know that I stuck out my tongue?!?' she thought.
 
She washed and dressed up quickly. She was very, very hungry.
When she went out of the bathroom, wearing her black Anbu clothes, she saw Itachi, not fully dressed yet. His muscular chest was still exposed as he was putting his shirt on. The long haired kunoichi couldn't help but stare, even if blushing madly; she then shook, and move to the side of the room, to wear her armour.
Itachi, who was now wearing his armour too, smirked at his teammate. Asuka turned away, worried. Did he see her blushing, or worse, staring? Or even worse, did he noticed that she felt dizzy and all, around him? She took a black lace, and tied her hair in a high ponytail.
“You look prettier with your hair down” she heard him say. Or, better, she thought she had heard him say. “Excuse me?” she said, questioningly. Itachi just stared and smirked. Asuka breathed deeply. Law 25…law 25…you're on a mission Asuka.
 
Kakashi was just coming out of the bathroom, still only half clothed.
“Sempai! Move! We are late, and I'm starving!” Asuka really was hungry. She wanted a big, big breakfast, with tea, or chocolate, or coffee, anything to warm her up.
Kakashi smiled. “You are right, Asuka-chan. We are late. And we have no time for breakfast.”
Itachi snorted. “Whaaaat?!” the kunoichi exclaimed. Kakashi kept on smiling. “If you had awoken us earlier, seeing that you were already awake, we wouldn't be late.” Itachi snorted louder. “Wait wait wait. You are using *me* as an excuse for sleeping in??? Man, Kakashi! You are a man! I supposed that the famous Copy Ninja Hatake Kakashi didn't need somebody to wake him up!” she exclaimed, not believing to what he had just said.
“Well, I'd really like to have somebody to wake me up every morning. Ever wondered why I am always late, Asuka-chan?” he said, teasingly. But she knew him better than that. She knew when he was just trying to tick her off. And now, he was trying t tick her off. But no, this time she would stay cool and cold, and she wouldn't even bother replying. He wanted her more Itachi-like, didn't he? That was a good start.
 
Itachi handed the girl her katana, and he hung his behind his back.
 
It was 5.30am when they exited the hotel, wool cloaks on, back in the middle of the cold wind.
 
As they were running, Kakashi explained the plan.
 
The bandits were last seen in a nearby forest, in the proximity of a cave. `That is so cliché' Asuka thought. They probably weren't too much to worry about.
Probably, sending Konoha's three best shinobi was just because of a capricious request of the daimyo.
 
Asuka, with her Dokushinjutsu, was supposed to find the enemy and detect eventual plans and traps; she also had to block those in sight with her kekkai-genkai.
Itachi and Kakashi would imprison them, and, if the situation was worst, they all were to kill the bandits.
The kunoichi had to find where they kept the daughter of the daimyo, and check the way out with Kakashi while Itachi freed the girl.
 
That was rather easy. They should be done in less than a hour and a half.
 
Walking through the snow and eating the disgusting energetic-bars given to shinobis, and sending death glare to Kakashi for her missed breakfast, Asuka looked around.
 
Again, she thought that Konoha's warm summer looked like a dream, in the middle of that snow.
 
They reached a wood, and put their masks on. They were walking in line, Kakashi first, followed by the dark haired kunoichi and the Uchiha.
 
Kakashi spotted what looked like the entrance of a cave.
He turned to Asuka, who nodded.
Hebi, tora. She closed her eyes, and leaned on Itachi, feeling the chakra flowing to her head. Normally, this Yoshizumi bloodline limit could scan only two kilometres, listening to the minds of every creature in the area. But they needed to scan a wider area, therefore she had channelled her chakra and preformed the hand seals to increase her inner eye's sight.
 
Her mind was wandering in the area, catching nothing but animals. She was about to deactivate the Dokushinjutsu, when she heard a thought. A human one.
“The information was correct. They are hiding in a cave.” She said, eyes still closed and mind focused on that thought.
“How many of them?” asked Itachi, with soft voice.
“They are…” she counted mentally. She could see them through each other's eyes. There were ninjas, but also bandits. Some low missing nin. “seven. Seven between shinobi of apparent low rank and bandits. They are guarding the cave. Three are hidden on trees. Two above the entrance, and two at the sides” she deactivated her kekkai-genkai, and panted a bit. Using the Dokushinjutsu this way, pushing it to its limit, was always painful. Her head ached lightly, and she had used a good portion of chakra. She cursed, mentally. No Yoshizumi had ever found a way to contain the loss of chakra caused by this jutsu.
Itachi helped her, passing an arm around her waist.
“You've been wonderful Asuka-chan” Kakashi praised her, patting her head.
“Feel better?” asked Itachi. Asuka nodded, and slowly the boy released her. She silenced the part of her claiming that she missed the close contact with the boy. She was on a mission. Stay focused.
 
They kept on walking, stealthily, dashing through the trees, using a little chakra to walk on the snow without leaving traces.
Kakashi made a signal.
The three performed a basic jutsu, the Bunshin no jutsu, and sent their copies in front of the cave.
 
`They must be real losers if they can't even tell a Bunshin from a real person' thought Itachi snorting.
Luckily, the bandits were stupid enough to fall for this simple trick.
The enemies, all seven, simultaneously jumped out from their hidings, and attacked the clones.
 
Asuka didn't waste a second. Itachi had never seen the Ishigan eyes before; he had to admit that they were really as scaring as the Sharingan ones.
The girl, eyes completely black, looked at the bandits, who froze. Actually, petrified. Kakashi threw kunais to the three on the left, and Itachi performed one of his Katon jutsus against the other three.
 
The clones disappeared with a puff, and the only bandit alive tried to pathetically run away. But he couldn't move. They walked towards the cave, Asuka with her Ishigan still on, and faced the man.
Kakashi looked at Asuka.
She released the Ishigan on the man's head, so that he could speak.
“Tell us where you hide the girl” the white haired jounin said coldly.
“N-no!” the bandit was struggling to move, but his petrified body wouldn't answer.
“Tell us where you hide the girl” he repeated, slowly.
“No! NO!”
Kakashi touched the kunoichi's shoulder.
“if you please” he said to the girl.
Asuka hated to do what she was about to do. She hated to control the life of a person without even moving. She hated to have the possibility to end a person's life like this, without even blinking an eye. Her grandfather had taken long to teach her that sometimes it was necessary. Asuka had refused, at first; she didn't want this power, she didn't want to end a person's life without letting him fight for it. She was a human being, not god.
When the Yoshizumi children developed their family ability, they were taught never to kill somebody with it, if it wasn't absolutely necessary. This meant that the Ishigan users were not allowed to kill someone with it, unless their life or someone else's was pending on it.
They couldn't kill.
But they could torture.
 
Asuka stretched her right arm before her, before the man's eyes. She let him look at her hand. And then she clenched it.
 
The man didn't scream, because she had blocked his vocal chords. But he felt the pain. The girl had caused him a heart attack, by blocking his heart and freeing it very, very quickly.
 
Itachi was impressed. He had never known that the girl held such a power. He knew that she was strong, and respected her for it. But what he had just seen…this power…it was unbelievable.
 
Kakashi had already seen her on a mission. The first time she had seen this way of killing and torturing, silent, still, pitiless, that left to the victim no way out, he had been shocked. Shocked that a girl who looked this sweet and innocent, and who was still so young, could attack somebody this coldly.
But she had never been cold. The first time she had to kill someone like this, they were on a mission together. She had killed the enemy, a sand ninja, who was attacking Kakashi while he was busy fighting another man. She couldn't move, because she was fighting too. They were too far. So she had just looked at the man, and he had fallen.
 
Still.
Dead.
 
She had finished the man she was fighting, and she had fallen on her knees.
She had cried, she was only twelve. She had cried and Kakashi had held her, and brought her home holding her in her arms.
 
Her relatives understood.
 
It was a ritual every Yoshizumi passed.
 
The next time, she had shivered. Then, nothing more.
 
He was wrong. She was not a innocent girl. Not only, at least. She was a shinobi, a kunoichi, an Anbu. She was a killer.
 
The man was shocked.
 
He still felt the pain, and his vision was blurry. He had felt the sharp pain coming from his right arm, and climaxing in his left chest. He had felt his heart squeezing.
 
But nobody had moved.
 
He was confused, and pained.
 
Kakashi repeated the same question. “Tell us where you hide the girl. Now.”
 
The man just shook his head. Asuka spoke. “Itachi, Kakashi, block him.” The two man nodded.
She released her Ishigan, and closed her eyes.
 
She was inside the man's mind.
Confusion. Pain. Pieces of thoughts with no apparent bonds. Fear. Fear. Fear.
 
“He can't tell us where they hide her. He doesn't know, Kakashi.” She said, opening her eyes.
 
The man struggled against the two men.
 
A flash. And he was no more.
 
The man lied on the ground, his throat open, blood pouring out from the wound.
 
Asuka was filled with rage. “Itachi! There was no need to kill him! He was harmless!” she shouted at him. Itachi simply stared. He didn't speak. The girl couldn't see his face, hiding behind the mask. But she was sure that he was wearing that expressionless face of his. She felt her arm moving, with strength and precision. But something stopped her clutched fist, about to hit Itachi's stomach.
“Asuka-chan, calm down. Itachi is right. The man could have told somebody, he could have escaped and alarm his companions.” Kakashi said quietly.
“He didn't know anything! He was just paid to guard the fucking entry! He knew nothing, Kakashi! He knew nothing!” she shouted.
Kakashi shook his head. “you can't always save everybody, Asuka-chan.” Said Itachi.
 
Asuka looked at him, an angry tear falling on her hidden cheek.
Kakashi put a hand on her shoulder. “Let's go on, Asuka-chan. Use your jutsu again, we have to know what's inside the cave.” She could feel the sad smile in his voice. She nodded.
 
She closed her eyes, and focused on the cave.
“There are 5 men. They are all ninjas.” She said, eyes still closed.
“Where are they?” asked Itachi.
“Two guarding the girl, three are heading towards the exit. I think they heard something.”
“And the girl, Asuka-chan?” the Uchiha asked.
“There is a sort of…natural room in the end of the cave. She is bonded. I cant read her mind, she is probably asleep or unconscious.” The girl explained.
Kakashi spoke. “Weapons?”
Asuka concentrated. The mind she was reading was rather messy. “I…I think…I see just kunais and shurikens. One has a bow.”
“You were wonderful, Asuka-chan” said Itachi.
The girl opened her eyes. “They are coming”
Itachi performed a few hand seals, and he cast a genjutsu to cover them. These ninja weren't particularly skilled, they wouldn't notice.
 
The three Konoha shinobi waited until the men came out, and then silently eliminated them.
They entered the cave, following Asuka's instructions.
 
Torches glowed in the darkness, allowing them to see. The cave was long, large and Kakashi, the tallest of them, was having troubles with the low ceiling.
They had walked for about fifty meters, when the cave split in two shafts.
“Where do we go now, Asuka-chan?” whispered Kakashi.
Asuka remembered seeing through one of the men's eyes a rock with a strange shape. She looked around, searching for it. “Left, Kakashi-sempai.” She said, low voice too.
They kept on walking.
 
And she was right. Itachi cast another genjutsu. At the end of the cave, a hooded girl, dressed with fine clothes and a white fur on the boards of her cloak, was sitting on a straw mattress, seemingly speaking to the bandits.
“You! You don't even know what will happen to you when my father's swordsmen will arrive! Tch!” she was screaming.
“Shut up, kid. We are already being clement not to kill you, but if you go on like that, our patience won't be enough. Your father will have to pay for your corpse, ah ah ah!” replied the bandit.
The girl snorted.
“Shit, Katsuo, why don't we just sew that blabbering mouth of hers? I can't stand her screaming anymore!” the other said.
“Because, dickhead, because we need her alive and unharmed by now. We have still 5 hours left, and then if the money doesn't arrive, we can do her whatever we please.” Said the man who was called Katsuo.
The girl was now silent, but she hadn't lost that arrogant expression on her face.
 
“What an arrogant captive…” commented Asuka.
“I would have silenced or something. She is just so…spoilt” nodded Kakashi. “Asuka, get the man on the right. Itachi, get the girl. Let's go boys, I want to go home as soon as possible.” He added.
The two nodded, and dashed towards the men.
 
Asuka blocked the man with her Ishigan, and Kakashi immobilized his with Taijutsu.
“Who…who sent you?” asked one of the man.
Asuka smirked under the mask “I think that *we* should be asking you that. Were you working alone, or did somebody asked you to kidnap her?” she inquired.
“Tch! You're a girl!” said the man under Asuka. The girl cut him lightly with the kunai she had put on his neck “Why, yes I'm a girl. And if you don't answer me, I'm going to have a look at your jugular. From the inside.” She said sarcastically. She hated to be misjudged just because she was a girl.
 
Without waiting for an answer, Asuka closed her eyes, and wandered in her prisoner's mind.
“Was it so hard to say that you were working on your own?” she asked.
“Asuka-chan, let's move” Itachi said. She let go of the man, and followed Itachi and Kakashi who were already dashing away.
 
Suddenly, she stopped and tilted her head to the right.
A kunai fell a few meters away.
“I didn't know you were so stupid. I had acted mercifully, and let you live. But no, you just HAD to throw me that kunai behind my back, right?” she said, turning back to face the man.
 
Kakashi went back. “Go on Itachi, the way out is safe. We'll arrive in a moment.” He said.
Then, turning to the man he said. “Asuka-chan, stop playing. Put him to sleep, and go away.” Asuka approached the now shaking man, and pressed with two fingers under his left ear. The man fainted.
 
Itachi, out of the cave, had leaned the girl he was carrying in his arms on a rock. He cut the chords, and threw the hood away.
 
She was a girl of about his age, quite pretty. She had blonde, long hair, and blue eyes. Her skin complexion was almost as pale as his.
“Are you alright?” he asked, more for praxis than for concernment.
“Yes, I am. Who are you?” she asked suspiciously.
Itachi put down his mask. “Uchiha Itachi. We are Anbu from Konoha, sent by your father.” He said.
Blushing madly at the sight of his handsome face, she introduced herself. “Komatsu Sachiko, but I suppose that you already know.”.
 
Asuka and Kakashi came out from the cave, both with the masks down. Asuka smiled down at the girl. “Are you alright?” she asked politely. The girl snorted and turned to Itachi. “Who is she? Why is she talking to me without the honorific?” she asked to the dark haired boy.
Asuka was puzzled.
“My name is Yoshizumi Asuka.” `and I don't see why I should be using the honorific with you.' “Hatake Kakashi. We are now going to take you back to Konoha. We will be stopping in a hotel for the night, and then take a boat passage to the Country of fire. Can you walk?” Kakashi smiled at the girl.
“Yes. Kakashi-san, Itachi-kun, call me Sachiko, or Sachiko-chan if you please” she smiled, honey-like voice.
“Sachiko, lean on Asuka-chan. it wont take long, before we come to a hotel.” Kakashi said.
“Demo, Kakashi-san…I am very tired…you know, it's been a stressful experience. May I lean on Itachi-kun? I don't know if that girl can carry me safely. She looks too skinny”
 
Asuka was even more puzzled.
“Sachiko, I can guaranty you that I am strong enough to carry you, but if you wish to be carried by Itachi, then it's fine with me.” Asuka said. `Skinny? Skinny? Your ass skinny! What the hell do you want from me???'
“Call me Sachiko-san, or Sachiko-hime, please. Yes, Sachiko-hime is better. Can we go now? I am really tired.” She said, leaning on Itachi.
 
Itachi looked at Asuka, who simply turned away.
 
 
- - -
 
ok! My, how many chapter is this mission going to last???
 
Anyway, hope you like my fanfic.
 
>>>review?<<<
 
2SEXY4U-chan…I found a cool thing on sporks on the internet… a spork saying “I'm a proud member of the sporks club”. But I can't find it anymore!!! *sighs*
supportive… I guess it's correct…but you ask that to the wrong person!!! I'm Italian, after all…
 
ciao ciao a tutti ^_^