Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Who knew... ❯ 10. BEAUTIFUL NIGHT WITH ITACHI??? ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

10. BEAUTIFUL NIGHT WITH ITACHI???
 
When they reached a town it was already night, because they had kept a rather slow pace due to the daimyo's daughter.
They were in a village a few kilometres away from Kiri, and Kakashi had entered a hotel to check if there were rooms available.
The two young jounins and Sachiko followed the white haired man inside the hall, Sachiko sitting on the couches with Itachi and Asuka following her beloved sempai.
The dark haired kunoichi couldn't stand the girl anymore.
She didn't know what exactly she had done her, but the blonde didn't seem willing to behave politely to her. She looked at the kunoichi as if she was an enemy, and not one of her saviours.
Knowing that if rooms were available, she was supposed to spend the night wit the complaining blonde, Asuka followed docile Kakashi. `At least a few minutes of pause' she thought, glaring at the girl who was now leaning on Itachi. The boy looked bothered, but being the stoic he was, he didn't complain or sigh; he just limited to move her away whenever she got too close for his likings, and looked at Asuka worriedly. But when their eyes met, the kunoichi would quickly turn away snorting.
Itachi was looking forward to being at home.
 
“Asuka-chan, what did you do to that poor girl?” Kakashi asked teasingly, earning a bad look from the girl.
“If I knew, then I would definitely do it again, and I would add something worse, if possible. But do you see the way she talks to me?? And how she speaks to you two?!” the teen exclaimed angrily.
Kakashi patted her head, as if she was a child. “Asuka-chan, don't be jealous. I'm all yours.” He said smiling.
Asuka quickly turned away, blushing. `Baka! Keep on talking to me like that, uh? Because I'm not melted enough at your feet, uh?'.
“There you go, Asuka-chan” he said handing her a key “The key for the room you will be sharing with Sachiko. There is one with two beds, and one with double-bed. I suppose that you want to stay as far as possible from the girl, so here's the two beds one. I'll make Itachi sleep on the couch.” He chuckled.
Asuka rolled her eyes and headed towards the couches.
“Sachiko-*san*, come this way.” She said to the girl.
Sachiko looked disappointed, but followed. A malevolent expression was plastered on her face as soon as the Ishigan master spoke.
The four entered the elevator and stopped at the second stage, where room 15 and 17 were.
 
Asuka opened the door, and entered.
Sachiko followed, silently.
“I don't want to sleep with you. Can't you get another room?” she said.
Asuka stared at the girl. It was incredible how nasty she could be. And ill-mannered. And rude. Awful.
“Sachiko-san, I am sorry but I have to guard you. To prevent somebody to come and kidnap you again” she explained.
“Then I want someone else. I don't like you” the blonde snorted.
Asuka slapped a hand on her forehead. “Listen, I would rather be at home, with my friends, doing whatever but being with you. But I can't, because I'm stuck in this freakin' cold place because I was sent to save you. So, please, it's been a hard day. We will be sharing the goddamn room just for this night, and then hopefully never meet again.”. she had sounded more polite than she wished, but after all she was the daughter of that Komatsu-san; and she was the heir to the Yoshizumi clan.
 
The girl snorted and locked herself into the bathroom.
`Yes, get out of my face' Asuka thought.
After a few moments, the girl went out, ran towards the room door and slammed it open.
Asuka was astonished. What the hell was she doing now?
Sachiko knocked with strength on the two shinobi door.
Kakashi opened, and found a crying girl crying on his chest.
“Sachiko, what's wrong?” he asked trying to calm her down.
Asuka had now joined the three and was staring at the scene.
 
“She” sobbed Sachiko pointing at Asuka “She slapped me.” Asuka's mouth fell. “She said that she didn't intend to guard me, and that she didn't like me. She slapped me!” cried the girl raising her face.
A red mark was visible under her right eye.
Asuka's eyes widened. `That bitch! That's hat she was doing in the bathroom!'
“Excuse me?” said Asuka. she really didn't know what to say.
“Kakashi-san! See? see? she's pretending that nothing happened!” sobbed the girl.
“Now, now, Sachiko. Calm down. Asuka-chan, why did you slap her?” Kakashi asked her.
“I…I didn't! why should I slap her! I don't even know her!” she exclaimed.
“Liar!” the crying blonde shouted. “Itachi-kun…Kakashi-san…please, don't leave me with her tonight…I'm afraid that she may try to hurt me again…” the girl sobbed.
Kakashi sighed.
“Asuka-chan, take your things and move in here. Itachi, I want you to guard Sachiko for the night.” The white haired jounin commanded after a moment.
Itachi had been observing the scene silently from a corner of the room, expressionless as ever.
Asuka looked at him. `Don't believe her Itachi…don't…' she thought.
The Uchiha nodded, and lifted his backpack, heading to the door.
Asuka followed him, and went into her former room to gather her stuffs.
 
“I didn't know you were that kind of girl, Asuka-chan. I was wrong on you.” Itachi shook his head, and smirked at the kunoichi. Asuka looked at him. “Screw you” she said, and left the room, leaving a shocked Itachi behind her.
 
Sachiko and Asuka met in the corridor. The daimyo's daughter held an handkerchief, and brought it to her cheek, smiling evilly. The handkerchief was now stained with something red, that reminded suspiciously of lipstick. Asuka coldly stared at the other smirking girl.
 
Asuka opened the door of room 17, threw her bag in a corner and plopped on the bed Kakashi was lying. She took her armour off, and lied beside the older jounin.
 
“Kakashi-sempai…” she said softly “you…you don't believe her, right?”
The man turned and caressed her cheek, giving the girl a start “ 'course I don't, Asuka-chan. I know you. You are a sweet girl. ” he smiled.
Asuka moved to her side, now facing the man. She had let her hair down, and it was now freely spread on the bed sheets.
She looked annoyed. “Why is she behaving like that?”
“I don't know, Asuka-chan. Maybe she just doesn't like you. But don't worry, don't think about her.” he said softly.
The girl smiled. “You think too highly of me, sempai.”
The man chuckled and stood up.
“Wanna eat something, Asuka-chan?”
The girl nodded, and followed her sempai as he got out of the room to ask the others if they would join.
 
Itachi opened the door, looking frustrated. “Did you come to switch rooms again? Because if you did I would be immensely grateful.” He muttered.
 
* * *
They ate at the hotel's restaurant, and then went back to the rooms. Asuka was furious when she left the restaurant. She entered the room after Kakashi, and slammed the door close with violence.
Kakashi puffed.
“Asuka-chan, I know that you are angry and all, but smashing the door surely won't help.”
“Oh, this I know. But it would make me feel better crashing something, or kicking somebody's ass” the girl exclaimed furiously.
“Ever heard about the soothing effects of sex?” teased the older jounin.
Asuka thought that she had misheard. “Pardon?”
“Just stop think about it, Asuka-chan. Tomorrow it'll all be over.”
“Hn. Right.” And she locked herself into the bathroom to take a quick shower. She was tired.
 
She came out of the bathroom in her blue jumpsuit, towelling her long hair. Kakashi still lied on the bed, and he was reading his infamous orange book.
She sat beside him, and took a look at the page he was reading.
“Kakashi-sempai, this is so cliché. I would have expected something more…complex, imaginative. This is just so plain and flat.” she commented.
Kakashi slowly turned at her. No blushing. No signs of freaking out. No quick movements of hands about to slap him. He was shocked.
“My, when did you grow up, Asuka-chan?”
She just smirked. “Well, Kakashi-sempai? Did you ever find someone willing to do all these naughty things with you? Maybe Anko-san, or Kurenai-san?” she asked, maliciously coming closer to the man's hidden ear.
Kakashi wore a look as malicious as hers “Are you volunteering, Asuka-chan?” he asked huskily.
Asuka came even closer, and the Copy Ninja could feel her hot breath against his mask “You wish I did, sempai.” She whispered teasingly.
 
Kakashi was confused.
 
The dark haired girl chuckled, and moved quickly. She threw the towel on a nearby chair, and slid under the covers. “Goodnight Kakashi-sempai. Put that perverted book away and turn off the light. Or tomorrow morning I won't wake you up, and you'll find yourself in bed all alone.” the girl said, cuddling under the covers.
 
Kakashi removed his hitai-ate, carefully placed his book away, turned off the light and joined the kunoichi, who was already half asleep.
“Sweet dreams Asuka-chan” he said softly.
“Mmm.” Was all he got as a reply.
 
* * *
 
“Asuka-chan” a soft voice whispered in her ear. “Asuka-chan, wake up. We are about to leave” Asuka rubbed her eyes, and blinked a few times before opening them.
“Good morning sleepy head” the voice said.
Her vision was still blurry, and after rubbing her eyes again she focused.
This was so definitely not Kakashi.
A bang of raven, long hair fell on her forehead. Onyx eyes stared down at her.
She jumped up. “Good morning, Itachi”. She said getting up and snapping her back and her fingers as usual. She took a look around, but before she could speak her question the young Uchiha informed her that Kakashi was having breakfast with the daimyo's daughter.
“And why are you there?” she asked, rather rudely. She was still mad at him because of what he had told her the night before.
He handed her a small paper bag. “Eat. You're late.”
She took the bag and opened it. Inside was a huge chocolate brioche. She looked cautiously at the boy.
Itachi smirked, and stretched a finger to touch her forehead. “It's not poisoned. Call it a truce offer. I'm sorry for yesterday.”
Asuka gave him back the bag. Itachi arched a brow. He hadn't expected such a reaction.
The girl had disappeared into the bathroom, to reappear washed and dressed up. She tied her hair and wore the armour, and walked towards the door.
She opened it and told him “Close it when you go out.”.
Itachi stood still for a moment, before dashing out to follow her.
“Asuka-chan.” he said. But she kept on walking. “Asuka-chan!” he said, loudly. The girl didn't turn, even if she was shocked that he had raised his voice. Itachi never raised his voice.
The Uchiha prodigy moved quickly, and he was in front of her. He blocked her, holding her wrists tight.
“Now you don't move until you tell me why you are mad at me.” He said slowly and clearly.
Asuka turned her head away. “Asuka, I'm losing my patience.”
The girl moved again and stared straight at him.
“I am mad at you because of what you said, because even if you know me you didn't hesitate to think badly of me. I'm mad at you because you spent the whole day and night wit her, not that it is any of my business. I'm mad at you because you never say anything, and are always cold and silent and distant.” She knew that her eyes probably looked as red as her cheeks, and that he could see the tears forming in her eyes. She hated it. She always cried when she was angry.
“Is it all?” Itachi asked softly, releasing the grip on her wrists. “You could have told me, Asuka-chan.”
The pale features of the boy softened, and he leaned his forehead on hers. “You are so stupid. If something bothers you, if anything annoys you, you have to tell me. And if it's me, well, I'll take care of the problem. Understand?” he asked.
The kunoichi nodded and sniffed. She was confused. Why had she said all that? She had looked like a jealous cry-baby. But he hadn't made fun of her. He had been so…caring.
Itachi did something very un-Itachi-like. He passed his right arm around her shoulders, and walked her towards the elevator. He gave her the paper bag. “Eat now.”
 
* * *
 
The door of the elevator opened; Kakashi was concentrated on his Icha Icha paradise, and Sachiko looked extremely bored.
When the blonde saw Itachi coming out from the elevator, she ran to him. “Itachi-kun! Itachi-kun! I was so worried! Where were you?” Sachiko had grabbed his left arm, and was pulling him to the couch.
Then, she saw Asuka walking behind him. She looked disappointed, but kept on dragging Itachi towards the couch where Kakashi was sitting. Before they could sit, Kakashi slapped the book closed, and stood up. “Let's move. I want to get to Konoha before sunset.”
 
The four walked out of the hotel, cloaks moving with the cold wind.
The blonde noble girl was still attached to Itachi's arm, and the boy walked with his cold expression brought to the extreme.
Asuka was walking at his right, following Kakashi who was a step ahead.
“Itachi-kun” Itachi looked down at the ramification of his left arm. She was squeezing it tightly, too tightly, and he was beginning to lose sensibility. “I still didn't thank you for last night. It was beautiful.” Itachi arched a brow, while Asuka was dieing of suppressed laughter. Her laughter died when abruptly when Itachi spoke. “You're welcome, Sachiko-san” the raven haired shinobi replied. “Sachiko-san? I thought that after all we shared, you had learnt to call me Sachiko, or Sachiko-chan!” she exclaimed, and then, blushing lightly, she added “You are so shy, Itachi-kun…”
At this Kakashi turned to look the Uchiha prodigy, and grinned “What did you two exactly do last night?”. The questioned shinobi didn't answer.
 
Asuka began walking faster, really bothered. Kakashi shook his head and followed her, leaving Itachi and Sachiko behind.
 
* * *
 
ok ok I know this chapter sucks, its short and uninteresting and probably sucks at spelling ecc…
 
but today, 22nd September, its my birthday ^_^ yup
 
so I know that I wont be touching my beloved pc for a few days
 
and so I had to pick between
not updating and leave you hangin
updating an unfinished and bleah chapter
 
picked the 2nd so at least you know that I'm not dead ^_^
 
sporks-girl (you now who you are) I hope you understand >_<