Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Who knew... ❯ 22. AGAINST YOU ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

22. AGAINST YOU
 
Asuka was sure that if she hadn't grabbed Itachi's wrist she would have fainted.
She knew that she was about to faint.
 
She felt cold. She felt dizzy. She felt like her legs were no more. She felt like shivering.
 
She felt like fainting.
 
Wait.
 
This is Orochimaru.
 
He's wicked.
 
He's evil.
 
And he lies.
 
Most of the time.
 
So.
 
Don't.
 
Don't believe in what he says.
 
`I will ask my father as soon as the bastard is gone…that doesn't mean I believe the snakey thing here, but that I just want to know why he made up such an idiotic lie. My father would never allow anything like that. He gave up his title of Yoshizumi heir, to be with mom…poor Orochimaru. He's pathetic. So. Ask dad as soon as he recovers. And for him to recover' she inhaled deeply `bastard here must disappear!' the kunoichi thought.
 
She closed her eyes and performed a few seals, and her face, which had gone extremely pale, became slightly pink with anger.
 
“SUITON: BAKUSUI SHOHA!” (Water Release: Exploding Water Shockwave) a huge amount of water came out from the kunoichi's lips, and crashed violently on the Sannin, who had a confused look on his face. `He didn't expect this' Asuka thought.
 
“Asuka, don't!” Itachi screamed, but it was too late. The yukai puppet with the shape of Orochimaru was simply liquefying, and turning back to be nothing but mud, a lot of mud.
 
A laugh erupted from the darkness, exactly like before.
 
And here it was, another Orochimaru. Shit.
 
“What, Asuka-kun. Forgotten everything about that `you can't harm me in this shape' thing?” the snake Sannin mocked her. He brought a finger to his lips. “I must confess that your jutsu quite of impressed me, to be honest. I know just another person, beside the old Konoha's fool and us three Sannins, of course, who can use it at its fullest. What was his name…? Well, if you ever meet a man who looks like a shark, that's him.” The snake smirked. “But, but. Attacking me was useless, and you knew it. Perhaps you were too shocked to think , weren't you? Aww, poor Asuka-kun. Such a lovely girl, in bride to the brooding Uchiha Itachi. Even if you two would breed wonderful brats, that's for sure. Uchiha Asuka. You don't like it, do you?” he said, teasingly.
 
“No, as a matter of fact I hate liars.” She said, now breathing hard and trying to calm down.
 
“SUITON: SUIGADAN!” (Water Release: Water Fang Bullet ) she exclaimed again, after performing other hand signs.
 
Itachi sighed, as another puppet melted.
 
Another Orochimaru chuckled. “But Asuka-kun…that was no lie!” he said, a fake smile adorning his pale lips.
 
“Yes, sure.” The girl was now calm. What was the point in losing it for such a snakey bastard?
 
And she used the last jutsu again.
 
“Asuka! Baka!” Itachi screamed, definitely mad at her. He blocked her wrists, and pulled her closer, in order to forbid her to move. “Why the hell do you keep on attacking his…his clones! Those puppets are useless! You won't harm him!” the boy roared, the tomoes of his Sharingan swirling, eyes full of anger. And worry, but Asuka didn't seem to notice that.
 
“Oh, it's better to chit-chat with him about nonsense involving a supposed arranged romance between you and me, waiting for the bastard to do whatever he pleases, right? Just remember, Itachi, that our comrades are here on the floor because of him.” The girl was angry, too. Her voice was filled with hatred.
 
Itachi let her go, and looked away. He seemed sad.
 
“I know you don't believe me now.” The girl turned to see another puppet walking towards them. “But you will soon. And you will feel betrayed. And you will hate. You will deny. And you will come to look for me.” Orochimaru said, now serious.
 
“What makes you think that I will come to look for you?” she spat out.
 
He smirked. “Oh, it's all about hate and thirst for revenge.”
Asuka smirked as well. What was she supposed to revenge?
 
“The people you love, plotting against you. Literally. Can you picture them, Asuka-kun, your ojii-san, and the Yoshizumi elders, sitting in council, talking about your own future while you are on a mission? Thinking about who the best nominees are…meeting the Uchiha elders… planning the engagement ceremony, planning your whole life.”
 
The snake's voice was a low hiss, aiming to her heart.
 
“Think, Asuka… Engaged at thirteen, married at eighteen, and beautiful Uchiha newborns…well, as soon as you two do something. Not a single word of love, because you are married to someone you don't love, and who doesn't love you…not a hug, not a kiss, not a sweet gesture. Just sex. Sex, of course, because you will have to produce baby Uchihas, improved with the Yoshizumi kekkai-genkais… and how would even sex be, between you two? No love, no passion, just the mere act. No, I am sure you won't let this happen. You will seek the power to destroy those who made you suffer. Because, Asuka-kun, if you stay, you will suffer. A lot. You will be alone. All alone…in a town full of known faces that will look stranger and hostile to you. You will seek power. And I am seeking someone as gifted as I am.” Was the answer.
 
Asuka was disgusted.
 
“And you, Itachi-kun…don't think I have forgotten you. I know you are growing tired of your…current level. I know you want to improve. I know you want to be the best. Maybe you won't come looking for me…but now I'll make sure you know where to find me.” He moved silky dark locks from his eyes. “Because, you know…I am not that easy to find.” He chuckled at his own poor joke.
 
He moved his hand, Asuka and Itachi feeling as if something had stabbed them. Their heads hurt, and the eyes burned, letting small drops fall on their cheeks.
 
“I am sorry, that must have hurt. But it was the only way.” the man said. “And those small tattoos suit you, don't you think? Everyone will look at you and think `oh, how cute, they had the same tattoo done…'. And you know what the funny thing is? That you won't be able to tell them anything about it! I just love this seal. It's one of my favorite creations. And look, I didn't even have to bite you.”
 
Itachi brought a hand behind his right ear, right where he felt the skin hurt, as if he had gotten burnt. He looked at his fingers, to see them lightly stained with his own blood. Just what did the bastard do to him?
 
“What is that” he said, flatly, as if the thing didn't touch him.
The boy looked at Asuka, who had a red spot of skin in the very same place he did. And a small kanji, that he couldn't read at the moment, appeared a moment after. He was worried for her.
 
“It is a seal, Itachi-kun. A seal that will allow you to find me…if you really want to know where I am.” The man studied the look in the two teens' eyes. “And no, that won't work if you wish to hunt me, or to tell anyone about it. You wouldn't be able to speak about it. That's how it works. It is awesome, isn't it? It's a seal I invented. I still don't understand how a shinobi is able not to feel thirst for knowledge.” The figure disappeared.
 
And it reappeared, again in front of Asuka.
 
The man put a hand on the kunoichi's cheek, caressing it, and earning a disgusted look from the girl.
 
The man smirked.
 
He placed his lips on hers, before disappearing into thin air.
 
“Come look for me, Asuka-kun…I will be there for you, when you'll feel that the whole world betrayed you. I will be by your side. Come to look for me…”