Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Why? ❯ Why? ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
I dont own naruto, i only use the characters for fanfics.
---------------------------------------------------------

Why? Why is it that, though i loved her, i always turned her down?

Why is it that when she wanted to spend time with me, my heart said yes, but my brain said no?

Why is it, when i was injured to the point of near death, i still thought of her as i lay on the ground, prepared to die?

Why?

Why, when she kissed me, i turned away and told her i had no interest?

I always kind of liked tenten from a distance, but being the cold heartless bastard i was, i kept my distance. Why?
tenten once expressed that she loved me, but i said "I have no interest in you." Why?
I have no idea why my brain acted that way. was it a warning,? or was it experiance?

Neji sat there pondering these things, almost four years after the 'Uchiha incedent.'
He swondered why he hadn't accepted one of TenTen's request for a date. he kept asking himself these things.
Why?
Neji got up off the ground of his old training grounds. he remembered this is where they trained, became a team, and the spot of their first kiss.
Neji walked away, thinking about his feelings towards the girl. he kept thinking.
Why?
Neji walked through the streets, remembering the things they did together, the way he acted around her.
Why?

Neji walked, not thinking of where he was going. he finally stopped at a headstone. he fell to his knees and cried. "I'm so sorry, i really did love." he whispered.
he read the inscription again.

Ten-Ten

Beloved Daughter and Friend. She will be in our hearts always.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if neji seems ooc. review please.