Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Worlds Collide Naruto and Earth ❯ THE SECRET ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Worlds Collide 6

A/n thank you for waiting I accidently delete this chapter and had to start over again sorry

Last chapter

So when dinner was done everyone helped with cleaning and then Akari, Jun, and I went to bed while the others stayed up and watched TV. I was having a nice dream when suddenly woken from a loud scream in my ear causing me to fall out of bed.

Chapter 6 the secret

I sat up from my position on the floor rubbing my now pounding head and looked up to see Akari standing over me. "What is it Akari" I said getting up and grabbing some clothes and heading into the bathroom. "You and Jun said you wanted to wake up early so I came to wake you up" Akari said through the door. "So is everyone awake" I said brushing my teeth. " no only Jun she's waiting in the living room for us so we can go she said she would make breakfast for us when we get to the apartment I hope it`s pancakes" Akari said dreamily . When I was done getting ready I came out to find a spaced out Akari sitting down beside the door so I grabbed Akari's hand and dragged her out of the room behind me.

When I got out of my room I spotted Jun at the dining table reading a book with a box of pancake mix beside her. Jun opened her mouth to say something but before she could say anything Akari ran over to door and started to hop up and down excitedly. I left a note to tell the others where we were and headed out towards the sand siblings apartment. When we got there we asked the person at the front desk which room the sand sibs were in and he told us the room was number 209 on the second floor. "I can't sense Gaara's chakra inside the apartment where do you think he went Kira" Jun said when we were in front of the apartment. "I can sense his chakra it's coming from the roof I'll go check on him you guys go wake up Kankuro" I said to the both of them. "how can you tell that he's sleeping" Akari asked tilting her head to the side. "I can hear his snoring." I said and started towards the stairs when something grabbed my arm I looked behind me it was Jun with a worried look on her face making me stop in my tracks. "Please be careful" she said letting go of my arm and turned towards the door.
" I will" I said turning around and started up the the stairs.

When I got up to the roof he was nowhere to be seen. Then I spotted him on the roof of the staircase glaring down at me. "What do you want?" he asked hoping down from the roof and walking towards me. "To make sure your okay" I said crossing my arms over my chest.
"I don't need protection especially from the likes of you" he said crossing his arms over his chest. Now that ticked me off cause I know he was call me weak and no one calls me that so I decided to teach him a lesson for underestimating me. I ran over to him top speed and went behind him and took out a kunai and slit his check.
" don't underestimate me" I said This caused him to turn around and look at me with surprised eyes and before he could do anything to me I jumped up on the roof of the staircase. "How did you do that." he said angrily putting on his usual expression again. "it's a long story and sorry for attacking you" I said sit down on the roof. Without a word he jumped up on roof sat down.
"So what was that girl that was with you about to say yesterday" he said without meeting my eyes. I sighed I should of know he was going ask sooner or later I guess I should get it over with. " I guess I should tell you one of the reasons I went to that other village was to control the demon that is sealed inside of me" I said taking a short glance at him he was now looking at with disbelief. ' how can I make him believe me' ' why don't you bring him in here with me' ' how do I do that' ' hold onto his hands close your eyes and picture you and him in front of my cage' 'NO WAY' ' It will gve you an excuse to hold his hands' " give me your hands and I'll prove it to you" I said holding out my hands to him. ' thats my girl i knew that would work' ' shut up' He made no move to place his hands in mine. ' I knew he wont do it' 'fine then by force it is' 'WHAT!' Suddenly I felt sterange and then my arms started to move on there own and grabbed Gaara's hands from their position at his side. ' what just happened' ' i helped you out since i knew you wouldn`t be able to do it anyways hurry while you have the chance' With that I closed my eyes and I pictured the giant mountain with a pair of giant metal doors with a paper that said seal on it carved into the side of it surrounded by a snowy pine forest, because this is what Ookami's cage looked like when I visited her once before. When I opened my eyes I was just where I imagined I would be in front of Ookami's cage.

I looked over at Gaara who was standing beside me his eyes were slightly widened betraying how surprised he was. "See I was telling the truth" I said in triumph. "hn" he grumbled returning to his usual emotionless expression. Then the ground started to shack and suddenly we were back on the roof again and then the ground shook again. "Come on" I said grabbing him by the wrist and using my other hand to do a transportation jutsu surrounding us with smoke. When the smoke cleared we were in apartment that's when I heard the ear splitting beeping sound.

I ran towards the sound until I found the room it was coming from and opened it to find Akari and Temari beside a bed with my invention the bullhorn alarm clock between them. I ran over to the alarm and hit the snooze button and looked at them both angrily. "so why were using this" I said hold the alarm and the bullhorn up to them. "Kira why are you holding onto Gaara's wrist?" Akari said a confused look on her face. That's when I finally noticed that I still had a grip onto Gaara's wrist so I let him go whispered a sorry then turned my attention back to Temari and Akari. "So what were you doing" I said turning to each of them accusing stare. "we were waking Kankuro up like asked but he wouldn't wake up" Akari said smiling at me.

"I'll wake him up" I said angrily walking up beside the bed. I concentrated making water form over top of the bed then I made the temperature of water lower until it was just below freezing point then let go of my control make the water splash on top of the bed. Kankuro woke up instantly moving franticly to get out of bed but he ended up falling out and face planting into the floor. Something fell out of his ear and rolled over to my feet and I picked it up it was an earplug. "What happened" he said looking around desperately. "You wouldn't wake up so Kira splashed with water" Akari said causing him to look at me narrowing his eyes. "why did you splash me with water now I'm soaking wet" he said walking up to me. "I can fix that" I said commanding the water on Kankuro come off then makeing it evaporates back into the air. "How did that just happen "asked Kankuro looking at his now dry clothes then looked at me with a suspicious look.

"Anyways where did Jun go" I asked changing the subject I really didn't want to explain right now, I turned around to look at Akari and Temari. "She's in the kitchen making breakfast" said Temari pointing with her thumb towards the door. "I will be right there I need to go get changed make sure to save me some" Kankuro said grabbing some clothes and heading out the door. After Kankuro went to go change everyone headed to the
living/dining room. This is how the room looked the hallway we came from is at the back of the room, the way into the kitchen is in the front left corner of the room, dining table made for seven is at the center of the room, and the living area was on the right of the room. When we entered the room Jun was sitting at the table with six plates full of pancakes placed around it including the one she was eating from. "dig in I made plenty for everyone" Jun said taking another bite of her pancakes. Everyone sat down at the table I sat across from Jun, Gaara sat to my left, Temari to my right, Akari sat to Jun's right, and there was a an empty spot for Kankuro to Jun's left.

"so what did you three want to do today" Jun said when Kankuro came into the room and sat down. "Well we wanted to go train" Kankuro said starting to eat his pancakes. "that's all " Jun asked picking up her empty and heading to the kitchen. " yea pretty much" said Kankuro scratching the back of his head nervously . "that's no fun hey I've an idea what we should do" Akari said jumping up from her chair. "What is it" Jun said picking up everyones empty plates. "why don't we after we're are done training for supper why don't you come to our house for a while " Akari said excitedly. " what do you guys say" Jun asked looking at Temari of . "I guess we could" Temari said making Jun turn towards Kankuro. "Okay I guess" Kankuro said shrugging his shoulders then Jun turned to Gaara. "hn" he said crossing his arms over his chest. " yea now we can introduce everyone guess that's a so it's settled we'll go our house so why don't we head out to the training grounds since everyone's done eating alright let's go" Jun said punching her fist in the air a running to the door and running out.

We finally caught up with Akari and now we were on our way to the training grounds when I heard a loud scream from behind me and when I looked behind me I saw Naruto running towards us.

A/n I hope you like it. It took me a while to get the motivation back to write. Please review!