Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Worlds Collide Naruto and Earth ❯ The sand sibs ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Worlds Collide 5

A/N hopefully you liked my last chapter so here is the next one please comment.

I do not own Naruto or any of the characters

Last Chapter

" I need you to show around and keep an eye on a team that is here for the Chunin exams they should be here any minute" right after the hokage finished a loud knock on the door and the hokage directed who every was behind the door to open it. When I turned around in the doorway were the three sand siblings.

Chapter 5 the sand sibs

"What are you the team we're supposed show around" Jun shouted pointing at the sand siblings. When the third nodded in response to Jun's outburst it caused Jun to faint. "Ha ha Jun fainted" side Akari clutching her side and rolling on the floor laughing. I tried shaking her awake and even slapping her but nothing worked she was out cold. "Is she okay" asked Kankuro knelling down beside me on the floor. "Yes she'll be fine she was just surprised seeing as you're her c..." I said but was stopped by Jun regaining consciousness and covering my mouth with her hand. " what am I " said a very confused Kankuro causing Temari to face palm at least she was smart enough to put the clues together. " if you try and finish that sentence I will seriously cut off your tougue" Jun whispered in my ear and slowly pulled her hand away from my mouth getting off the floor followed by me. "You still haven't answered me what were you talking about" asked Kankuro jumping up from his kneeling position. " I can't tell you but maybe Jun will tell you if you ask" I said causing Kankuro to look at Jun making her face turn as red as tomato. A cough from the Hokage brought everyone's attention back to him. "So it seems you are already acquitted so this will be easy until the Chunin exams start and in between exams you are to keep an eye on these three make sure nothing bad happen and show them around first you need to where they are staying" said Sarutobi handing me a paper with an address on it which looked familiar then it hit me. "Wait this place is just down the street from where we live" I said looking at the hokage. "I guess it is the good thing is you won't get lost on the way" said the hokage shrugging his shoulders. "I think that's all so you should show them there apartment now I have a lot of paper work to do" said Sarutobi rubbing his temples and signaling us to go. We headed out to the sand siblings apartment and it was very quiet and no one had even said a word but it just my guess is that no one really that talkative or they didn't know what to say.

"So are you guys going to the Chunin exams?" asked Kankuro walk up beside Jun. ' I want to kiss him I was so close to screaming' ' why is that' ' because I happen to be stuck in here and there isn't much else to do but watch what you're doing' ' oh' " well actually me and Kira's team and Akari's team both are going to tell you the truth" said Jun smiling at Kankuro. "If you aren't on the same team why does it seem that you know each other so well" Temari asked from behind us.
"actually Jun and Kira are on the same team I happen to be on a team with Kira's twin brother and there other teammates twin brother" said Akari who was skipping merely along in front of us. "Well that doesn't answer my question at all I was asking how you know each other so well" said Temari walking up beside me. " well our teams all went to another village to train for the past 8 years so we got to train together while we were there" I said which caused everyones attention to be on me. "so why did you go there did unless you needed special training or something" Gaara asked from behind us and I was surprised he was the one to ask and I was sure Kankuro or Temari would have asked and I was Jun was thinking the same thing from the surprised expression on her face. "Well actually I don't think so but I think Kira needed train on how to control the d..." Akari said but was stopped from finishing by me going behind her and covering her mouth with my hand. "You better stop talking because I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to tell them" I whispered in Akari's ear making sure no one heard me. "So what was she about to say?" asked Kankuro crossing his arms over his chest and glaring at me causing me to panic until I spotted the address beside us. " look it seems we're at your apartment so I guess you don't need us right now so see you guys tomorrow" I said running off dragging Akari and Jun behind me until we were far enough away from them that I couldn't see them anymore then I let them go.

"So why didn't you let me tell them" Akari said tilting her head to the side. "They are from another village idiot so I don't think we are allowed to tell them about what do you think Kira" Jun said turning towards me my best. " well I don't want to tell them right now we did just meet after all I will eventually tell them sooner or later" I said shrugging my shoulders since I actually didn't care but I would rather me tell them then them finding out from someone else who knows what they would hear. "Oh I get it now" Akari said finally figuring out what we were trying to say as we got to our house. So Jun pulled out her key and opens the door for us and walking in followed by a happy Akari. When I got in leaned against the left wall with his arms crossed over was my brother Izo. "So where have you been up to" asked Izo pushing himself off the wall he was leaning on and walking over to me. "Jun, Akari, and me went to find the sand siblings we found them then we were sent on a mission to keep an eye on them til the Chunin exams are over" I said glaring at Izo. "oh so what does this mission entail any ways?" said my brother with curiosity in his voice.

"Well were supposed to show them around and make sure they don't get into any trouble." Jun said from the kitchen. "I don't get it why would they put you as the ones to show them around and keep them out of trouble one none of us know this place very well and if any of them did anything how would you guys stop them" said Anka coming out of the kitchen and coming over to me and leaned on the wall beside me. "Yea it doesn't make senses anyways what are you up to?" I asked taking off my shoes and placing them on the mat beside the door. "we were making supper actually me and your brother since my brother can burn even the easiest thing we actual we just finished so you guys should go sit down" said Anka walking into the kitchen. "What are we having?" I asked sitting down at the dining table with everyone else. "We are having Shepard pie" Anka said coming out the kitchen carrying a pot. "here we are" said Anka placing the pot on the table and started serving the Sheppard's pie to everyone. "So what are you guys doing tomorrow" asked Izo after the food was served and everyone started eating. "well the mission of course it goes until the Chunin exams are over are over so we are going wake up early and head over to the sand siblings apartment house" answered Jun in between bites of her food. "So what are we supposed to do when you're doing whatever huh" grumbled Arashi from across the table crossing his arms over his chest. " well let me see we could watch a movie from who knows how many we have or we could try to get to know the village better so we have alot we could do idiot" said Anka calmly. " what did call me" screamed Arashi slamming his fist on the table if it wasn't for Jun siting between him and Anka I'm pretty sure he would of tackled Anka by now. "I called you an idiot what else would I call you" Anka said in a smug tone which caused Arashi to get out of his chair and glare at Anka. " at least being a idoit is better than being a slut" said Arashi with a smirk. This caused Anka to also get up from her seat and glare at Arashi dangerously. "What was that you said idiot?" said Anka turn towards Arashi and you could almost see sparks flying between them. "stop it" screamed Jun getting up from her chair slamming her hands on the table and looking at both of them angerly.
" fine" Anka said sitting down and starting to eat and Arashi soon followed. The dinner was relatively peaceful besides Anka and Arashi glaring at each other every once and a while. So when dinner was done everyone helped with cleaning and then Akari, Jun, and I went to bed while the others stayed up and watched TV. I was having a nice dream when suddenly woken from a loud scream in my ear causing me to fall out of bed.