Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Worlds Collide Naruto and Earth ❯ Chunin exams ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Worlds collide 4

A/n thanks for the great comments. I really hope this chapter is nice. Please review.

Last chapter

Suddenly my eyelids became heavy and I drifted off to sleep. I was sleeping peacefully until a loud crash from the kitchen which caused me to fall off my bed

Chapter 4 Chunin exams begin

I picked myself up from the floor and ran out of my room as fast I could. When I looked around all I saw was everyone except Akari sitting at the dining table. "what was that sound" I asked them suspiciously my gaze going over each of them. Anka raised her hand and point towards the kitchen and got ready to say something. Before she had a chance to say what she was going to say I ran into the kitchen to be faced with a weird sight. Akari was on the ground surrounded by smashed plates and cups and the interesting part was that Akari was surrounded by about six knives that barely missed her. I walked over to Akari and helped her to her feet while being careful not to step on the broken glass. "So what happened" I asked her which caused Akari to start crying.

I hugged her to my chest and started rubbing circles on her back in effort to calm her. It eventually worked and she stopped crying and started to help me pick up the broken glass. I heard I wimpier from beside me and sure enough when I looked over see that Akari had cut her hand on a shard of broken glass and was now bleeding all over the floor. I went over to the cupboard over the sink and pulled out the first aid kit and placed it on the counter beside me and started rummaging through it until I found what I was looking for.

I turned on the sink and motioned Akari to come over to me. When she did I pulled Akari over to the sink and put her hand under the running water to get the blood of her hand. When I was sure there was no more blood I turned off the water and proceeded to look over the cut to see if Akari would need to go to the hospital for stitches but luckily it was only a scratch nothing too major. I looked over her hand once more when I noticed small drop of water running down Akari's hand. I looked up at Akari to see that Akari was crying again which made me wonder what was wrong now. "I'm sorry I caused you so much trouble" Akari said wrapping her arms around me and crying into my shoulder.

"Its okay accidents happen I wasn't your fault" I said patting the top of her head. This caused Akari to look up at me with teary eyes. "Thanks Kira" Akari said wiping the tears out of her eyes and hugging me one more time before letting go of me. "So me and Amber were thinking of finding Gaara and Kankuro would you like to come with us it might be fun" I said scratching the back of my head with my hand. "okay I would love to help it sounds fun anyways I should go get ready bye" said Akari running out and from the sounds of it she went into her room.

"Akari how many times do I have to tell you that's my room not yours" I heard Anka scream from the living/dining room. "oh so that's how the walls changed from purple to blue" said Akari from the living room. From the sounds of it she went into her room this time so I wouldn't need to worry so I finished cleaning the broken cups and plates and putting them in the garbage and made myself a quick breakfast. When I was done eating breakfast I went into the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and then went into my room and changed out of my pajamas and into usual clothes. When me, Akari, and Jun were ready we headed out to see if we could find Naruto or Konohamaru because if we found them we find the sand siblings.

"Okay so Kira where are we going exactly" Jun said catch up to me. So far we have checked the river, the dog park, ichuraku's, and Naruto's apartment and right now we're lost since we still don't completely know the city top to bottom yet. "I'm not sure yet it probably will come to me eventually" I said scratching my chin trying to think of where to check next and where we might be when I heard people screaming from around the corner up ahead so I looked at Jun and we ran around corner and we were faced with a sight I had watched many times in the anime Kankuro was choking Konohamaru with his scarf and Naruto and Sakura are yelling at him to stop. Since I didn't want Kankuro to have a bad reputation I motioned toward Jun to do something. So we started to walked over to everyone followed by Akari on the way there Jun used her chakra strings to make Kankuro drop Konohamaru.

"Who did that" Kankuro said looking around wildly until his eyes trailed to me and Jun. When me, Akari, and Jun got in front of Kankuro I spoke. "Hello Kankuro it's nice to meet my name is Kogayashi Kira and these are my friends Hashimoto Jun and Yoshida Akari" I said pointing towards each us in turn. "So which one of you made me let go of that little twerp huh" Kankuro said crossing his arms over his chest and glaring at us. "That was me I can use the puppet master jutsu so I used it to make your hand let go of him" said Jun scratching the back of her head nervously and raising one of her hands to show it was her. " I thought there wasn't anyone in Konoha that could use Puppet Master Jutsu I guess I was wrong" Kankuro said and from the sound of his voice his mood changed which was good I didn't want to make enemies with Kankuro. I actually want to make friends with Kankuro that is if he lets me though. "Actually Jun's family doesn't come from Konoha her parent actually come from the Sand village and they taught her everything she knows so you weren't completely wrong" I said which was answered with questioning gazes which told me I didn't answer good enough.

"So why did Jun's family move to Konoha anyways?" asked Temari walking up beside her brother. " Well Jun has alot of relatives and friends that live here so to make it easier they decided they would live here" I said scratching the back of my head. "okay that clears up alot so Jun if your every in Sunagakure make sure to find me I could show you around some" Kankuro said and I was pretty sure he was flirting with her because of either the way he put it or the arm over Jun's shoulder which was causing Jun to blush. "Kankuro" Temari said taping her shoes on the ground and crossing her arms over her chest which caused Kankuro to drop his arm from Jun's shoulder and move away from her much to Jun's discontent.

Then I heard cough from beside us when I looked up at the tree I saw Sasuke siting on a branch just like the anime but except without the pebbles. "you're a long way from home what are you guys doing in our village" Sasuke said with his usual unhappy tone. "Great another squirt to tick me off" said Kankuro angrily. "Come down here you little punk" said Kankuro putting one of his hands on his hip. All Sasuke did to answer was glare at Kankuro" your the type of snot nosed brats I hate the most all attitude and nothing to back it up" Kankuro said pulling crow off his back. "You're not going to use crow for this are you" asked Temari worriedly and pretty sure I know what happens next because I've watched this part hundreds of times for a one certain reason.

I heard a familiar voice from the tree sasuke was on which caused my heartbeat to quicken and when I looked over there was Gaara in person handing from a branch upside down. "Kankuro back off" Gaara said making everyone turning towards him. "You're an embarrassment to our village" Gaara said glaring at Kankuro which caused Kankuro to start sweating nervously. "have you forgotten what we came here for" said Gaara harshly make Kankuro gulp. "I know but they challenged us..." said Kankuro being cut off by Gaara. " Shut up or I'll kill you" I heard Gaara and I was one hundred percent positive he would do it too if Kankuro didn't stop. "I was totally out of line sorry Gaara" said Kankuro fidgeting nervously. From where I'm standing I could see a layer of sweat on his face which proved my assumption that he's nervous. "Sorry for any trouble" said Gaara with his usual emotionless expression. 'so hot' 'so loud seriously I think you need a mute button because or you're going to bust my eardrums if you don't ' 'how can my thoughts have volume' ' It does anyway you should get back we can continue this later' 'you said that last time' when I returned to the outside world I defiantly missed some stuff because last time I remember Gaara and Sasuke were in a tree now Gaara was in front of me starting to walk away and Sasuke was beside me. "What's your name" Sasuke asked walking forward a little bit and Gaara turned around to look at Sasuke" Gaara of the Desert and I'm a little curious about you as well who are you and you" Asked Gaara with a nod in my direction. "Me?" I asked pointing to myself. Gaara nodded I guess that tells that he was talking about me. "my name is Kogayashi Kira" I said in a calm voice but in the inside I was in ecstatic, but I didn't let it show because if I did I would freak everyone out even Jun since everyone knows me as the serious and calm one of the group but probably not Akari since she doesn't every freak out as far as I have seen.

"Do you want to know my name" asked Naruto hopefully. "No lets go" said Gaara walking away then disappearing and shortly followed by Kankuro and Temari. When I turned around I saw Naruto down on the ground asking Konohamaru why no one wanted to know his name and Akari was beside him trying to comfort him while Jun was beside me looking as happy as could be probably from being able to meet Kankuro. "So Kira is it why haven't we seen you before?" asked Sasuke suspiciously giving me a cold glare. "Yea you look the same age as us why haven't we seen you before" said Sakura coldly putting her hands on her hips. "well our parents used to live here before they went on an 2 year mission at a different village while they were there they had us and our siblings and got attached to life there and while they were there they trained us and tested us anyways it's a long story and it kinda confuses me" I explained as detailed as I could since I'm as confused they are. "so Kira what are you Jun and Akari doing here anyways?" asked Naruto finally getting out of his depression. But before I could answer Akari cut me off. "To find you and Kira wanted to find Gaara and Jun wanted to find Kankuro since they have crushes on them." said Akari emphasizing the word Crushes causing the older kids eyes to widen and littler ones to giggle. "You have a crush on that freak" asked Sasuke seriously crossing his arms over his chest. "Yes you've got a problem with that sasugay" I said causing Sasuke and Sakura to get pissed, and Naruto to laugh his head off.

But before a fight could break loss a cough came from behind me. When I turned around I was faced with a blue haired owl masked ambu. " the hokage would like to see you three in his office as soon as possible " said the owl ambu bowing then leaving without an answer from me. " I guess this is goodbye for now bye" I said jumping on a roof with Jun and Akari not far behind leaving a still pissed Sakura and Sasuke behind. "I wonder what he wants maybe it's a mission" said Jun coming up beside me. "Yea mission" screamed Akari from my other side. "maybe I guess we'll find out" I said ending the conversation except Akari's random comments.

When we got there I knocked on the door and a gruff voice answered telling us to enter. The office wasn't too different from last time except the giant piles of papers on the desk. "what do you need us for" I asked when we were in front of his desk. " I need you to show around and keep an eye on a team that is here for the Chunin exams they should be here any minute" right after the hokage finished a loud knock on the door and the hokage directed who every was behind the door to open it. When I turned around in the doorway were the three sand siblings.