Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Worlds Collide Naruto and Earth ❯ Crazy Sensei, restless night ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Worlds Collide 3

A/N hello third chapter yahoo hope you like please review I want to know your opinion and thank you for the wonderful reviews thanks alot.

Last Chapter

When I turned around my worst fear was answered behind me on bunch of crashed down trees was the crazy proctor from the chunin exams Anko
Mitarashi.

Chapter 3 Crazy Sensei, restless night

"Okay stop standing with your mouths open and come over here already" Anko said impatiently waving us over to her. To tell you the truth I love Anko shes one of my favorite Naruto characters I'm just not sure if she would make a good Sensei that's all. I followed Anko's orders immediately and eventually Jun and Anka did too but it took a while to get over the shock since unlike me they find Anko scary and weird. "Okay now time to introduce each other I'll go first to show how it's done my name is Mitarashi Anko, I'm 24 years old, I like Dangos, I dislike a certain man, I have a goal to kill that man, and my specialty is genjutsu but I'm good at the others" after Anko was done she pointed to Jun which caused to her to start sweating and cleared her throat nervously.

" My name is Hashimoto Jun, I'm 12 years old, I like animal, puppets, nachos, swimming, the color blue, and a certain make up wearing sand nin, I dislike people who betray their comrades, my goal is to become one of the greatest puppet masters, and my specialty is ninjutsu and puppet master jutsu." Jun said and you could actually hear the pride in her voice when she said the last sentence. "That's a pretty good goal you've got there now next person you with the shuriken" said Anko pointing to Anka.

"my name is Fujiwara Anka, I'm 12 years old, I like weapons purple exercising and a certain inuzuka boy, I dislike my twin brother and a certain Uchiha brat, and my fighting style contain the use of ninjutsu centered around the use of weapons my taijutsu is a little over average and my genjutsu skill are below average at least casting it getting out I'm great at." said Anka very confidently her hands on her hips with a pleasant smile on her face. Anko gestured toward me to start my introduction crossing her arms over her chest.

"my name is Kogayashi Kira, I'm
12 years old, I like drawing painting reading wolves and a certain red headed sand nin, I dislike being bossed around by my twin brother and a certain cocky Uchiha brat, and my specialties are actually is both taijutsu and ninjutsu I'm above average in both but my genjutsu skills are lacking even though I can easily get out of one making one is where I suck at and I also have the ability to control both water a ice and will it to do anything I want." I said looking at my Sensei wondering what to do next. " Okay show me this abilities to control water and ice than" Anko smirked I'm pretty sure she thought I was joking our just showing off I would show her and whip that smirk off her face. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the water in the air willing it to come together. When I opened my eyes to find a orb of water floating in front of me but I willed the orb to lower its temperature and it did eventually the orb started to freeze over it started at the top and made its way down until the whole thing was a giant ball of crystal clear ice, but i didn't stop there. I took a picture of a lotus flower from my memories and the ice started to shift and change until the ice was an exact duplicate of the lotus flower shape colour everything. Anko came over and picked flower out of the air and started to examine it looking for anything to give away it was once made of ice but there was nothing. Then Anko did something I did not expect her to do she through the flower at a tree. But instead of breaking into pieces like it should if it was normal ice that is since it was not instead it made a decent size hole in the tree from the flower going through it and out the other side.

Anko went around the tree and picked up the flower and looked it over looking for any sighs that it broke but I know that even how long she looked it hadn't broke at all. "this is some strong ice you have here so what else can it do exactly" she said putting her hands on her hips. " well it can pretty much do anything close combat, defence, and long range. " okay let's test it out shall we" said Anko suddenly without warning throws a bunch of kunai at me but when they got a few inch away from me they were deflected by the ice that came up to protect me like I always used to do when I was training with my parents when I was four. "hmm it's really responsive but it acts like it has mind of own that's very interesting okay enough of that we have four missions to do by end of the day" said Anko grabbing all of us by the back of the shirts and dragging us behind her. Anko kept dragging us until we had gotten to the Hokages office. The hokage was sitting the same as we last saw him. Sarutobi cleared his throat and was about to speak when he was interrupted by Anko." So Lord Hokage what missions do you need from us then" asked Anko sitting in a chair at the side of the room. " I was about to tell you until you interrupted me for your missions you will be to watch a merchants daughter, clean the park, chase down a lost cat, and cut a lawn and here is where your missions located" said the third hand Anko some papers. "come on girls let's get moving we don't have all day you know" said Anko who already half way out the door.

The day pretty much smoothly except nabbing that cat let's just say it was not happy to be found I have a scratch on forehead to prove it, any ways after we were done our missions and said goodbye to Anko we went right to bed that was how tried we were. The next day was pretty much went the same except in the morning for pay back my brother did the same wakeup call as I had for him also something else was that Anko told us to meet her at 1:00pm the next day.

I couldn't sleep I was still tossing and turning in bed and it was 12 at night. The reason I was tossing and turning was that remembered what day it was tomorrow. Tomorrow was the day the Chunin exams were announced and when a certain red head sand nin comes to the leaf ekkkkkk. 'ouch what did I do to deserve this' ' okay I have had a enough who are you exactly' ' you still haven't figured it out have you' ' figured out what' ' I will take that as a no I'm you know the ten tailed demon wolf of course what else your imaginary friend or something' ' I wish it was so what do you want' ' nothing just that you turn yourself down a notch or two you could bust my ear drums if you don't anyways lets talk more tomorrow right now you need to get some sleep' suddenly my eyelids became heavy and I drifted off to sleep. I was sleeping peacefully until a loud crash from the kitchen which caused me to fall off my bed.