Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Worlds Collide Naruto and Earth ❯ a new house, and our own Sensei ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Worlds collide 2

A/n I really hope you liked my last chapter because I worked really hard so here

is the second chapter please review.

Chapter two: a new house, and our own Sensei

We eventually got out of the Hokages office but not until we set up the teams which turned out to be me, Mary, and Amy in the first team and July, Petter, and James as the second team. 'We were looking around for our new home but now we are lost now this is just great' I thought angrily. Currently we were walking around the streets of Konoha with no real idea where to go. "Natalie are we there yet" whinnied July/ Akari slumping her shoulders. "No we aren't and were lost from what I can tell" I said shaking my head side to side. "Look over there its ichiraku ramen can we go please we just might find someone like Naruto to help us" July said excitedly jumping up and down." One minute I want to see my wallet first if my hunch is right not just our clothes were changed but our money too " I said opening my purse and looking inside and sure enough instead of Canadian money there was Japanese money and surpriseingly double as much as I used to have. "Okay we can go" I said to her but she was gone the second I finished saying okay. So when I and the others entered the shop we saw July already on her third bowl of ramen and a couple seats to her left was a very surprised blond with his mouth hanging open. It took me a couple seconds but eventually I recognized him as the number one knuckle head ninja Uzumaki Naruto. July finally stopped shovelling ramen and swallowed what she had in her mouth. "Hi my name is Yoshida Akari what's your name" said Akari/ July giving Naruto a big smile and offering her hand to him.

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto next hokage of the leaf vilage" said Naruto shaking Akari's hand and giving her a huge grin. "Please tell me you're not already freaking out people with the bottomless pit you call a stomach" said Anka/Mary sitting beside my seat on the right side of Akari. "No I only have a bottomless pit when it comes to ramen and Naruto these are my best friends Kogayashi Kira, Fujiwara Anka, Hashimoto Jun and my teammates and Kira's and Anka's twin brothers Kogayasi Izo and Fujiwara Arashi " said Akari introducing each of us in turn. " Hi I'm Uzumaki Naruto" said Naruto smiling at us. "Hey your from the leaf as well and you look the same age as me why haven't I seen you around at all" asked Naruto curiously leaning towards us expectantly. " The reason for that is because we have been training in a far away village training since we were four so if you did know us back then you probably don't recognize us" I said truthfully with a smile. "Wouldn't that mean you missed going to the academy and the test to become a genin so how did you get a headband" he said looking more confused than before if that is even possible. "Well while we were at the other village we were put through a genin test" I answered smiling at him like an idiot. "Oh now I get it" Naruto said scratching the back of his head like you see him do any time he is nervous in the anime. "So when did you get back exactly" asked Naruto tilting his head to the side crossing his arms over his chest. "We got back just today" Said Amy/Jun who had been so quiet I was sure we had lost her or something. "Hey Naruto if you don't mind could after were done eating help us find our new house we got lost on our way there since we don't know this place well since it's been so long since me and friend have been in the village" said Akari without even taking a breathing between words and she didn't even seem out of breath if you would believe. "Sure I don't have anything to do anyways I would happy to help you guys" Naruto said between slurps of his ramen. So while the rest of ate our ramen Naruto and Jordan talked about what jutsu they knew and their favourite types of ramen. When it was time to go we all pay for our ramens.

"So where is your house exactly" Naruto said turn to face us after exiting the ramen shop. "Here the address of our house I hope you know how to get there cause we don't" said Mary/ Anka passing Naruto the paper the Third had wrote our address on. " Oh I know where this is it is just a little ways away from my house if its okay can I come visit you guys every so often" said Naruto scratching the back of his head and avoiding eye contact with us. "You can come over any time because even if I haven't known you more than a hour I consider you my friend Naruto" said Jordan giving him a big smile which caused Naruto to grin back. "We should go then" said Naruto starting to walk again with us following a little ways behind him. We walked for long while when finally stopped in front of a house. The house was a one story but still really big for it to be one with a very small front yard with a tree in it. "Oh great I forgot I was suppose to go meet my teammates at training grounds a half an hour ago well it is nice meeting you guys hope to see you soon" Naruto said running off to do something. " See ya later Naruto" said Jordan waving at him and his retreating figure, after a couple second he stopped running and turned around and waved back then started to running again. As soon as Naruto was gone I pulled out the keys to the house (which happened to be the red key with the metal love keychain) and open the door and pushed it open. Inside when you first walked in you see a small hallway with two doorways on each side one with a door on the left lead into a bathroom while the other that only had archway lead into a small kitchen. At the end of the small hallway is a large living room slash dining room. In the living/dining room on the left was a carpeted area with a giant flat screen TV on the left wall with some shelves on either side of it packed with millions of movies and facing the shelves and TV was two black leather couches, on the right of the room was a wood floored half with a long table surrounded by chairs, and on the back wall of the room was six doors each had a name on each one. After I finished looking around I looked at the clock and it was already 6:00pm. So we decided to make supper which I cooked since I make great pizzas from what everyone else says, then we decided to turn in early to our rooms. My room was the first door on the left had my name on it and when you went inside there was a door for a bathroom on the right, on the right wall was my double bed, on left wall was covered in book shelves with hundreds of manga covering the shelves, on the back wall was a giant glass sliding door which opened to a porch.

I got changed into the clothes I got from the dresser on the front wall of my room. Then I set my alarm clock for four in the morning so I won't be late and climbed into bed and closed my eyes and after a couple of minutes I fell asleep. I was awakening by a load beeping of my alarm so I started to search for the alarm clock; I eventually found it and shut it off. I dragged myself out of bed and walked over to my dresser and grabbed a outfit exactly like the one I had on yesterday and headed for the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair and got dressed. After I was done getting ready I exited my room to find that no one else was awake. 'Now how can I make everyone wake up at the same time without them stopping it' I thought then it hit me ' I got it the perfect plan of action' I ran into my room and grabbed my alarm clock and the bull horn I found. I set the alarm clock on the dining table and plugged it in and set it to go off in a half an hour and turned it up full blast and placed the bull horn in front of the alarm clocks speaker and turned the bull horn up full blast as well. Once I was done with that I went to prepare breakfast for everyone when they woke up I decided to make bacon, sausages, eggs, French toast, fruit, and pancakes. A minute before the alarm was about to go off I had the food all ready and set it all on the table. '5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0' as soon as I had said zero in my head the alarm clock started beeping which the bull horn made it so loud that the house started shaking. I heard five thumps as something hit the ground in the other rooms. 'There obviously up' I thought getting up from my chair and turn of the bull horn and alarm clock and started to fill up my plate with food. The first door to open was Akari's which a fully ready Akari zoomed out of in seconds flat was beside me packing her plate with as much as she can fit, the second one was my brothers room which slammed open and out came an angry looking ready to go and looked pissed beyond belief. "What was with that noise it sounded like a nuclear war inside the house" Justin yelled " It was time to get up we have to meet our Sensei at the training ground at 6:00 and I let you sleep until 5:30 instead of waking you up at 4:00 like i did" I said eating a piece of water melon.

Angrily Izo came over to the table and sat diagonal left of me and started to fill his plate and started eating his French toast with syrup, the last three were Arashi, Anka, Jun they were kind a tried looking but were ready to go which was all that mattered, they came out of there room glaring at everyone at the table as they sat down and started to pile their plates with food. "So who's big idea was the awakening Huh" said Anka glaring at everyone. "That was me we needed to get up to meet our sensei at 6:00am so this was the only way to do it and get everything ready on time." I said nonchalantly. "I guess it makes sense we wouldn't want to be late for our first meeting it would give a bad first impression" said Jun calmly she didn't seem that angry so it seems I'm in the clear with Jun, Anka, and Akari at least but not sure about

Izo and Arashi they were still grumbling about we were done eating we cleaned the table then headed we split up into our teams to go to the training grounds that we were meeting our Sensei's. "Bye bye see ya guys later" yelled Akari running of to her team's training grounds literally dragging Izo and Arashi behind her. When they were out of sight me Anka and Jun headed to the training grounds to meet our Sensei. When we got to the training grounds our Sensei was nowhere to be found. 'I hope our Sensei isn't late always like Kakashi I also hope our Sensei' suddenly there was a crash from behind me and yelling which I am pretty sure I heard before which made my heart beat speed up because I had a pretty good idea who it was " Hey girls I'm your new Sensei" the voice screamed from where the yelling had came from. When I turned around my worst fear was answered behind me on some crashed down trees was the crazy proctor from the chunin exams Anko Mitarashi