Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ New World, Old ALO Story ( Chapter 70 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Well, the big battle is over, but like I said before, this doesn’t mean that the story is going to end. Our group still have things to finish up like their adventures in ALO and Svart Alfheim for example. And as you know, our heroes’ and heroines’ Earth have been merged with several other worlds. So, what is in store for them in this ‘new world’? You already know this, but you are going to have to read and find out, folks! Now, I know that I do this in every chapter, but I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

The next scene starts at the beginning of Sword Art Online before switching to battle with Illfang the Kobold Lord, then heads for the battle on Floor 75 against the Skull Reaper and then Heathcliff, before switching to the entry of Leafa, Mamoru, and the Sailor Scouts into SAO, Leafa’s first transformation into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Celestial before hers and Heathcliff’s battle in the Ruby Palace, our heroes and heroines venturing through ALO, Suguha/Sailor Celestial Pendulum Summoning her monsters for the first time including Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, meeting up with Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata, battling through Gamindustri, and venturing through worlds aboard the USS Enterprise as well as Serena’s, Asuna’s, Suguha’s, Kari’s, and Hinata’s journey through the worlds leading up to Academia and the Keyblade Graveyard. Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon emerge and hover over Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial as their ‘dimensional counterparts’ as ‘darkness’ from the four dragons and the shadows of all ‘forms’ of Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial merge into the massive fiendish dragon, Supreme King Z-ARC.

 

Our heroes and heroines mass against Supreme King Z-ARC where they have a legion of allies ranging from the CPUs of Gamindustri and their friends, including IF, Compa, and others, Ange, Hilda, and the other Para-Mail riders, Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and many others from the Kingdom Hearts universe, the superheroes of the DC universe, Yugi, Atem, and their friends, Yusei and his friends, the former Signers, and so many others joined together with Digimon and the most powerful monsters of Duel Monsters: The Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra, the Sacred Beasts, Uria, Hamon, and Raviel, the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, the Signer Dragons and their Duel Dragon counterparts, and the Aesir.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Sailor Cosmos makes her appearance with cards wielded by Paradox, Aporia, and Z-One, Ermac, with the ‘images’ of the Moonlit Black Cats, minus Sachi, and Yuuko, behind him/her with the power of the Orichalcos and Earthbound Immortals, Laughing Coffin and another female figure, Dark Suguha, the Professor, and so many other enemies face Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, Kazuto, and Hiyori, but they are joined by their friends/family/loved ones/allies as they face off against them, but Davis and Sailor Sun, with ‘dark shadows looming’ from behind them, face off against Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial as their shadows turn into Supreme King Z-ARC with the Professor and Heathcliff watching over them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 70: New World, Old ALO Story

 

September 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim

 

In the virtual skies of Alfheim Online AKA ALO, we find many of our heroes and heroines in their ALO avatars flying through the skies of Svart Alfheim and to be more specific, the cold icy skies of Flosshilde, the Ring of Ice in which Leafa has a massive smile on her face.

 

Asuna tells Leafa, with a smile, “You seem to be excited Leafa-chan.”

 

Leafa asks, with a smile, “Am I that obvious?”

 

Lisbeth tells Leafa, with a grin, “With the way that you are flying around with that big smile on your face, it isn’t surprising that we noticed.”

 

Leafa says, with a giggle, “I guess not.”

 

Dai says, with a grin, “It just feels good to be flying again in ALO.”

 

Akari says, with a smile, “You said it, Dai-kun.”

 

Miyako says, with a nod, “No joke.”

 

Kirito thinks in his mind, “To be honest, I feel the same way. And it isn’t surprising considering all that we have been through to be adventuring ALO. It is also nice to be back in a familiar world especially since our world has undergone some ‘changes’.”

 

Flashback; Earlier in the same month

 

Right now, we are at the ruins of Whirlpool where we find our heroes and heroines joined up with Minato, Kushina, Naruko, Ange, Tusk, Vivian, and other survivors of Arzenal are looking at the whole of the place.

 

Hilda says, “What a dump.”

 

Kushina glares at Hilda and she says, with a deadly tone in her voice, “This is the remains on my home, you know.”

 

Hilda gives a winch on that and Vivian says, with a grin, “Watch out, Hilda. You don’t want to make Naruto’s mom mad.”

 

Ange says, with a smirk, “No kidding.”

 

Hilda glares at Ange and Sakura says, “Anyway, I think that this is a good place to start.”

 

Just then Washu’s voice booms, “We think so too!” Everyone looks to see Tenchi, Washu, Ayeka, Sasami, Ryoko, Diabel, Sachi, Yugo, and Aaron.

 

Yugo says, “This is pretty amazing.”

 

Aaron says, with a nod, “I agree.”

 

Diabel says, with a grin, “It is pretty amazing that a world that’s part of our world’s manga has become a part of our own world.”

 

Yolei says, amazed, “I can’t believe that Naruto’s world merged with ours and he is still a famous manga character still.”

 

Trista says, “Remember what Whis said. Due to the ‘dimension fusion’, since our world was at the center of it, our world had to be fused with several others in order reestablish balance in the multiverse. Naruto’s world was one of those worlds and the Elemental Countries are now part of our Earth, but they are in a similar situation like Lyusula. They exist in a ‘space-time plane’ different from the rest of the Earth, but they exist on the same planet now.”

 

Amara says, “Yeah, but we still have the manga based on this place and Naruto’s life…up until he, Sakura, and Hinata joined us that is.”

 

Sakura says, “And based on our new memories and ‘other information’, the story of Naruto, Hinata, and I joining up with you is pretty much the same. However, the Queen’s Gate doesn’t bring them into another universe, it just creates a ‘path’ into Elemental Countries.”

 

Trista says, “Which is highly probable since while the Elemental Countries, now, is part of Earth, it is technically ‘another world’ within our very planet.”

 

Tusk asks, “So, the merger just made ‘basic adjustments’ to your histories to accommodate the merger, right?”

 

Izzy says, with a nod, “That’s basically the short end of it, Tusk.”

 

Rika says, looking at Suguha, “Well, what’s changed the most is that Suguha doesn’t have a vampire ancestor anymore.”

 

Suguha says, annoyed, “Don’t remind me about my ‘monster history’, Rika.”

 

Amara asks Trista, “Can you get what happened in this case, Trista?”

 

Trista responds, “It seems like Suguha’s Earth history has been slightly rewritten in which she doesn’t have a vampiric ancestor, but her Earth history hasn’t been changed at all. From what I can tell, it seems like our princess was ‘infected’ by some kind of ‘gene virus’ that added her vampire attacker’s DNA to her own which now has been purified due to what happened at the battle at the Keyblade Graveyard and combining her power with Kingdom Hearts to restore the multiverse.”

 

Michelle asks, “Could it cause a problem?”

 

Trista says, shaking her head, “No, her current history has been so well-adjusted that it won’t cause any temporal anomalies in the long run.”

 

Suguha says, “Well, excuse me if I don’t feel thankful of not being ‘part monster’ anymore.”

 

Kotone tells Suguha, “Well, none of us felt that you were ‘part monster’, Suguha.”

 

Suguha tells Kotone, with a smile, “Yeah, I know. Thanks, Kotone.”

 

Minato asks Kushina, “Anyway, are you sure about this?”

 

Kushina tells Minato, “More than ever, sweetie. I intend to rebuild Whirlpool and reestablish the Uzumaki homeland as the ‘gateway’ between the Elemental Countries and the rest of Earth. I don’t trust the Leaf anymore.” Kushina tells Minato, “Sorry, Minato-kun…”

 

Minato tells Kushina, “Don’t be, Kushina-chan. I can understand why. I should have given Sarutobi orders to keep Naruto’s status as the ‘container’ for the Kyuubi…Kurama hidden as yours and Mito’s ‘status’ were.”

 

Kushina tells Minato, annoyed, “Baka! Enough with the ‘pity party’! You did forget that it was certain people that wanted to control our son and our legacies that did it. And in this ‘new timeline’, they are still dead and gone.” Kushina says, “However, I’m still disappointed in Tsunade.”

 

Minato says, with a nod, “And I’m ashamed of Jiraiya and Kakashi.”

 

Naruto tells his parents, “Whoa! Whoa! Pops! Mom! Give it a rest! It is done and over with, believe it!”

 

Minato says, with a nod, “Yes, you are right, Naruto.”

 

Kushina says, with a nod, “Yes.” Kushina looks at Ange, Tusk, Vivian, and the others from Arzenal and she says, “And thank you for joining us.”

 

Ange says, “No problem.” Ange says, looking at Serena, Suguha, Hinata, Asuna, and Kari, “We’re grateful for the offer of living in Japan, but while we are just like the rest of the humans of this Earth, with what happened on our Earth, we don’t want to depend on others. We want to build our own futures with our own hands.”

 

Hilda says, with a grin, “Got that right, princess.”

 

Keiko asks, curiously, “Wait! If Naruto’s world is part of our world and its history, now, what about the time that we went to Elemental Countries when it was another world at the time when we were looking for Suguha, Serena, Hinata, Asuna, and Kari?”

 

Yolei says, “Who, by the way, were also here before we got here looking for them.”

 

Joe says, “You and Keiko has a point, Yolei. In our ‘new history’ does that mean that all of us went home.”

 

Trista responds, “Actually, from what the Gates of Time tell me, what happened in that situation seems to be considered an ‘alternate history’ that no longer exists.”

 

Tai asks, “Alternate history?”

 

Rini says, “Just call it a ‘temporal paradox’, Tai.”

 

Cody asks Rini, “You mean that it is something like if you came back using the Gates of Time and change a part of history causing you to vanish from history?”

 

Rini gives a shiver of fear and she says, a bit nervously, “Yeah, you can say that.”

 

Darien says, a bit nervously, “That happened to Rini and us before.”

 

Hotaru says, “We don’t want to talk about it.”

 

Davis says, “Don’t blame you.”

 

Naruto asks, “Wait! If us coming back to the Elemental Countries before it was part of Earth is an event that no longer supposed to have happened…?”

 

Serena tells Naruto, with a smile, “Take from us, Naruto. Think about time travel and all that goes with it too much and you are going to get a headache.”

 

Raye says, with a smirk, “So says the Meatball Head.”

 

Serena gives Raye an annoyed look and Kazuto says, with a nod, “I think that it is for the best.”

 

Suguha tells Aaron, “Are you sure about this Aaron?”

 

Aaron says, with a nod, “Yes. Remember, I died in SAO and by now, my original body has been cremated and my ashes put in a family tomb or some kind of grave.”

 

Diabel says, “Our old lives are over and now, we have new lives to live. And while Yugo has decided to keep his original name, I think that the three of us should take on the names of our avatars in SAO since these new lives are what they are based upon.”


Kazuto asks Sachi, “Are you okay with this Sachi?”

 

Sachi says, with a nod, “I am Kirito…I mean Kazuto.”

 

Kazuto tells Sachi, with a smile, “It’s okay. It is understandable Sachi.”

 

Sachi replies, with a smile, “Thank you. And yes, I think that it is for the best. My ‘old life’ is over and there is no going back.”

 

Kazuto tells Sachi, with a smile, “I understand Sachi. We’ll make sure to visit you as we are able.”

 

Sachi says, with a warm smile, “Thank you, Kirito. I hope that you and the others have a happy future ahead.”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “Same here with you, Diabel, and the others, Sachi. And maybe you can join us on ALO.”

 

Sachi says, with a smile, “Maybe…”

 

Washu says, with a grin, “And with the equipment that I have, it will be possible! I’ve already got satellite systems and tech that can you connect with the satellites and ‘cyberverse’ through the space-time barrier.”

 

Minato tells Washu, “Thank you, Washu-san.”

 

Washu says, with a grin, “No big for the greatest genius in the universe…No, the multiverse!”

 

Washu gives her ‘proud laugh’ and Ryoko says, annoyed, “Here we go again.”

 

Ayeka says, annoyed, “For once, we agree on something.”

 

Hilda asks Ange, “Anyway, princess, are you sure that you want to do this? You won’t be a princess anymore, right?”

 

Kushina says, “Not if I adopt her as a member of my royal family.”


With those words, a lot of the others look at Kushina in surprise and Minato asks, shocked, “What?!”

 

Ange says, shocked and surprised, “Hey, I’m not one of you! I can’t do the things that you do!”


Kushina responds, with a shrug, “So? You can’t use chakra, but Daimyo and their family don’t usually fight wars, personally, anyway. Plus, you have the spirit of the Uzumaki in you. You would fight right in with that spirit of yours.”

 

Vivian asks, “So, Ange is a lot like your people?”

 

Kushina says, with a smile, “Yep. She has that fiery spirit in her.”

 

Salia says, nervously, “Oh no.”

 

Kushina tells Ange, “Welcome to the family, Ange.” Before Ange could protest, Kushina walks away and Ange glares at Naruto.

 

Naruto asks, shocked and with a nervous expression, “What?”

 

Minato tells Naruto, “That’s your mother, Sochi.”

 

Naruto says, with a sigh, “Believe it, dad.” Minato, Hinata, Sakura, and Suguha comfort Naruto.

 

Sakura says, with a smile, “Look on the bright side. You are going to have another sister, your majesty.”

 

Naruto tells Sakura, annoyed, “Very funny, Sakura.” Kurama giggles in Naruto’s mind and Naruto yells out, annoyed, “Can it, fuzzball!” Instead of lashing out at Naruto mentally, Kurama is thinking of ways to use this to tease and even blackmail Naruto like never before.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present and in ALO, our heroes and heroines that are ALO players are flying through the skies of Flosshilde in their virtual avatars and Leafa thinks in her mind, “It was shocking to learn that Naruto’s world has become part of our own and yet, ‘his world’ is still a famous anime and manga, but then again, it is like Trista and Rini said about paradoxes and such. If you let them get to you, they’ll get over your head. Personally, I’m just glad that I’m not part-vampire anymore. However, the story of my vampirism is still quite vague and it gets me wondering.”

 

Leafa shakes her head and focuses on the ‘task’ at hand in which Kirito thinks in his mind, “Soon enough, we found out that not only the Elemental Countries have merged with Earth, but we found out that our world is no longer the ‘Standard Dimension’, but it is now called the PENDULUM Dimension in which Pendulum Summoning is more common these day, however, the ‘new history’ says that Pendulum Summoning has been introduced around the same time as XYZ Summoning which was around during the two years of SAO. But what was more shocking was when we learned how it was introduced!”

 

Flashback; Earlier in the same month

 

Within Crown Fruit Arcade, our heroes and heroines are assembled within the hidden base of the Sailor Scouts within the arcade and plenty of them had serious looks on their faces.

 

Tai asks Trista, “Are you sure about this Trista?”

 

Trista says, with a nod, “Yes, Tai.”

 

Cody says, “So, it seems like our dimension is no longer than the ‘Standard Dimension’, but it has been reborn as the PENDULUM Dimension.”

 

Yolei says, “It seems quite obvious since we’ve seen a lot of other people using duel disks that use the Real Solid Vision system and dueling with Pendulum cards.”

 

Asuna asks, “But how?”

 

Kazuto says, “Based on what I read, the Real Solid Vision system appeared around the same time as XYZ Monster cards were introduced which is when Pendulum cards were introduced.”

 

Ami says, typing in front of the main computer, “I also found that it is said that it was none other than Yusei Fudo that developed the Real Solid Vision system.”

 

Mina says, “Well, that’s not too surprising.”

 

Ami says, “Well, here is something that might surprise you.” Everyone looks at Ami in which they see Serena’s and Suguha’s pictures and Ami says, “It says here that Serena and Suguha are the founders of Pendulum Summoning.”

 

There are gasps and/or surprised looks of shock in which Suguha and Serena yell out in unison, “What?!”

 

Suguha asks, curiously, “Could you mind running that by us again?”

 

Ami says, “Based on what I can see, in our world’s ‘new history’, Suguha and Serena sent the ideas of Pendulum Summoning to Industrial Illusions and they were the first ones to receive Pendulum cards.”

 

Serena says, “Wait! In our world’s ‘new history’, Pendulum Summoning came out when XYZ Monster cards were brought out and I was stuck in SAO during that time.”

 

Darien says, “Well, it doesn’t mean that you can’t be considered the founders of Pendulum Summoning since it seems you and Suguha were the ones that created the idea…at least in this ‘new world’.”

 

Amara says, “Hold up! There is also something else! Suguha and Serena didn’t meet in this life until she used the NervGear that she took from one of her friends to come to SAO.”

 

Ami says, with a nod, “And that’s still true. Both of them had developed the idea separately and didn’t know each about. It still happened the same way as the ‘original timeline’ of our universe’s timeline based on what I could find out.”

 

Davis says, with a smirk while looking at Serena and Suguha, “It means that you, two, are famous.”

 

Serena says, slapping herself in the forehead, “Oh, great.”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh, “Took the words right out of my mouth, sis.”

 

Ami says, “Well, the Real Solid Vision system and Pendulum Summoning are still new and they aren’t wide-spread yet.”

 

Tai says, “And that’s the word ‘yet’. With something like Pendulum Summoning and Real Solid Vision, it is going to be like gangbusters soon enough.”

 

Matt says, with a nod, “I hear you, Tai.”

 

Cody says, “And most likely, there are going to be ‘Action Duels’ like the ones that we faced.”

 

Ami says, “Actually, they are already starting.”

 

The others look at Ami in surprise and Lita asks Ami, amazed, “They are?”

 

Ami says, with a nod, “Yusei is said to have developed the Real Solid Vision system, but he, Jack Atlas, and Crow Hogan have developed Actions Duels working in conjunction with Kaiba Corporation and Industrial Illusions.”

 

Mina asks, “Wasn’t Kayaba the one that founded the ‘theory’ for Real Solid Vision that Yusei used for his Real Solid Vision research?”

 

Darien says, “It might be the same in this ‘new timeline’.”

 

Ken asks Ami, “What about Action Duels?”

 

Ami says, “Based on what we know, they have just started using them in Neo Domino City, so, it hasn’t spread beyond it yet. In fact, Yusei, Jack, and Crow have been rumored to start a Turbo Duel version of Action Duels.”

 

Mina says, with a smile, “Sounds like a pretty cool idea.”


Davis says, nodding his head in agreement, “Yeah.”

 

Asuna says, “It doesn’t seem like too much has changed, but there is still plenty to get used to in this ‘new world’.”

 

Rika says, holding her head, “Not to mention the new memories racking through our brains.”

 

Suguha says, holding her head, “No kidding, Rika. I’m still suffering from the headaches that it is causing us.”

 

Tai says, holding his head, “And we’re still getting more new memories to adjust to the new ‘timeframe’.”

 

Davis says, nodding his head while winching, “While nothing much has extremely changed, it still annoying with all of these ‘new details’ going around in our heads.”

 

Suguha asks Hiyori, “Are you okay, Hiyori?”

 

Hiyori responds, with a smile, “I’m okay, Suguha.”

 

Kotone says, “It is going to take a bit of time for us to adjust to the ‘new state’ of our world.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “I have to agree, Kotone.”

 

Asuna asks, “Is that truly it?” Everyone looks at Asuna and she asks, “Is this the true and final end for Sword Art Online?”

 

Kazuto tells Asuna, with a smile, “I can understand why you would say that question, Asuna. We thought that it was over before when we completed the ‘death game’. To be honest…”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “I already know Kirito-kun. Part of you was still the ‘Black Swordsman of SAO’ and Serena-chan was still Usagi-chan in many ways.”

 

There are plenty of looks of surprise and/or confusion and Kazuto asks, surprised, “You knew?”

 

Asuna tells Kazuto, with a smile, “Of course, Kirito-kun. Why wouldn’t I know? And Serena-chan is like a sister to me.”

 

Lita asks, looking at Serena confused, “Huh?”

 

Serena says, with a nervous smile, “It…”

 

Darien tells Serena, “Even after SAO, at least the ‘death game’ ended, part of you felt like it was still going and you weren’t Serena, but ‘White Valkyrie’ of SAO.” Serena looks at Darien in surprise and Darien tells Serena, with a warm smile, “Meatball Head, I’ve known you for two lifetimes, you really think that I couldn’t tell?”

 

Serena says, nervously, “I guess not.”

 

Amara says, with a smile, “Thought so.”

 

Hotaru asks Amara, “What do you mean Amara-papa?”

 

Shion says, plainly, “For Kazuto and Serena, they didn’t feel like SAO had really ended in which they still felt that they were Kirito and Usagi of SAO.”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “Yeah, you’re right.” Kazuto says, looking at Suguha, “Even through Sugu had ‘beaten’ Kayaba at the Ruby Palace, which nearly cost her everything, I felt something was left…unfinished. Even after we got back, recovered, and started to get back to our lives, here, I felt I was being Kazuto Kirigaya, again, but part of me still felt like the ‘Black Swordsman of SAO’.”

 

Kotone says, “What we went through in SAO is part of who we are.”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “We know, Kotone. But even through the ‘death game’ finished, SAO didn’t feel completely done. And it was more confirmed to us when Kayaba was revived. That’s when I…when we knew that the ‘death game’ was over, but SAO had just begun for us.”

 

Kazuto says, taking Asuna’s hand, “However, not anymore. For us, it is truly over. SAO is truly over.” Asuna warmly smiles at Kazuto in which Keiko and Rika have their eyebrows twitch when they see Asuna and Kazuto holding hands in which Serena nuzzles with Darien.

 

Serena says, with a warm smile, “The Black Swordsman and White Valkyrie can finally put their swords to rest.”

 

Suguha says, with a smile, “True, but it doesn’t mean that the story of SAO is done yet.” Suguha says, taking out the lost childhood sketchbook that she got back from Kayaba, “We have yet to write down the story of SAO’s legacy, but it is OUR legacy to write, not Kayaba’s.”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “Yes, you’re right, Sugu.” Plenty of the others smile and nod their heads in agreement with Suguha.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

In the skies of Flosshilde, our heroes and heroines are flying in their ALO fairy avatars in which Usagi thinks in her mind, “SAO is finally and truly over, but it’s story isn’t complete. We still have the story of its legacy to write about and I intend to make sure we will write that story, not Kayaba.”

 

Yuuki says, looking at Leafa, “You are really enjoying flying, aren’t you? You are really having fun!”

 

Leafa says, with a smile, “Yeah, I guess so.”

 

Agil says, with a grin, “Not surprising.”

 

Klein sneezes and he asks, “Can we hurry this up?”

 

Lisbeth says, annoyed, “Oh, don’t be a big baby, Klein!”

 

Minako says, “It is a good thing that we finally got rid of the limit of how high we can fly.”

 

Makoto says, with a nod, “No joke!”

 

Miyako says, nodding her head in agreement, “Yeah, it was a real pain in the butt!”

 

Asuna says, “Yes, it wasn’t easy.”

 

Kirito thinks in his mind, looking at a familiar red-haired female leprechaun player, “And we learned quite a few things about someone…”

 

Flashback; Earlier the month of September

 

In Flosshilde, the group is standing on what looks like a frozen waterfall.

 

Agil says, “What the? The waterfall is frozen.”

 

Dai says, “Not surprising since we are in a place that’s just like Iceland or the North Pole, bro.”

 

Lisbeth says, with a sigh, “It is frozen solid. It won’t probably budge even if we all attack it.”

 

Hida says, “Probably not, Lisbeth.”

 

Sam says, “I don’t think that attacks are used to open this barrier.”

 

Miyako asks, “You think that we need a special item?”

 

Sam says, with a nod, “Most likely.”

 

Alicia asks, “Maybe we can try that item that we got earlier?”

 

Usagi says, with a nod, “Good idea, Alicia.”

 

Kirito says, nodding his head, “It is worth a try. Hey, Klein!”

 

Klein says, using his menu to materialize what looks like an old fashion lantern of some kind, “You got it! I’m going to chuck this thing inside!” Klein throws that lantern onto the ice barrier and the ice starts to melt with massive amounts of steam coming out from it.

 

Strea says, “Turns out that it was an ice melting item!” When the steam dispels, they see a massive hole in the ice barrier where they see ruins from the hole in the ice barrier.

 

Yuuki says, excitedly, “Look! There are ruins behind the ice!”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “Let’s go have a look!”

 

Dai says, excitedly, “Last one in the leader of the Salamanders!”

 

Akari giggles and she asks, slyly, “Really, Dai-kun?”

 

Taichi says, with a grin, “He has a point.” The group enters the ruins and fights all of the monsters in the ruins dungeon without too much trouble.

 

When they get to a door, Minako says, excitedly, “All too easy!”

 

Makoto says, with a sly grin, “No joke, girlfriend!” Just then Kirito and Usagi stop in their tracks and they gain serious looks on their faces.

 

Mamoru asks, “What’s wrong?”

 

Usagi says, “My Search Skill is detecting a lot of other players coming in behind us fast.”

 

Sinon asks, “Could it be…?”

 

Kirito says, “Sumeragi’s party is following us!” Kirito and Usagi turn behind them and when the others do, Sumeragi and a group of Shamrock players walk up.

 

Dai says, “Well, look what at the dragons spit out.”

 

Miyako asks, curiously, “Seriously?”

 

Dai glares at Miyako and Sumeragi says, “Kirito the Spriggan! It looks like you and your friends are doing well for yourselves.”

 

Kirito asks, with a smirk, “We meet again. How about that duel you promised me earlier?”

 

Plenty of the others look at Kirito in shock and Asuna asks, surprised, “Kirito-kun?”

 

Sumeragi says, “We’re clearing a dungeon! Let’s see who can clear the dungeon first! That will be the challenge!”

 

Dai tells Sumeragi, “What’s the matter big guy? You probably heard of our skills and you don’t want a butt kicking thanks to our top notch duel wielders in which we have a few of them.”

 

Usagi asks, annoyed, “Seriously?”

 

Sumeragi tells Kirito, as Kirito draws his swords, “Very well, if you wish to fight so badly…” Sumeragi draws his sword and the two of them start to fight.

 

Philia says, concerned, “Kirito!”

 

Lisbeth says, with a sigh, “You know how it is with him, Philia.” Plenty of the others can’t help to sigh in agreement as Kirito and Sumeragi are battling hard with Sumeragi using his katana while Kirito using his twin swords.

 

At one point, both of them are breathing heavily and Sumeragi says, “You’re rather formidable.”

 

Kirito says, with a determined tone, “We’re not done yet!”

 

Sumeragi retorts, “I shall acknowledge your strength and valor. However, we move as a unit and clearing this dungeon takes priority for the time being.”

 

Kirito says, annoyed, “But…”

 

Sumeragi replies, interrupting, “But I have said it before: We can make a competition of who clears the dungeon first.”

 

Rain races out from the others and she says, “Kirito!”

 

Usagi says, concerned, “Hold on, Rain!”

 

Sumeragi says, seeing Rain, “Hold you! You are Rain! Rain the Liar?”

 

Plenty of the others give shocked looks and Kirito asks, “What?”

 

Taichi asks, curiously, “Rain the Liar?”

 

Rain laughs nervously and she says, “Oh, I’ve stepped in it now.”

 

Tomoe asks, “What’s going on?”

 

Kirito asks Rain, “Rain, do you know these people? And what does he mean by ‘liar’?”

 

Sumeragi states, plainly, “I see. You are guiding these pests, are you?”

 

Usagi asks, “What’s he talking about Rain?”

 

Sumeragi responds, “Not long ago, she lied to and deceived our members worming her way into Shamrock. We expelled her from the guild when the truth came to light. Which means that she continued to use the gap between her discharge from the guild and the official de-registration to steal our information.”

 

There are surprised looks and Mizuno thinks in her mind, “Wait…!!!”

& nbsp;

Rain says, nervously, “No! No! Well, the cat is out of the bag.”

 

Kirito says, surprised, “Rain…”

 

Rain says, nervously, “I’m sorry, Kirito. I really put a damper on the clearing party…”

 

Sumeragi says, “Well, it is certain not FAIR, but it is one method of clearing. We were also at a disadvantage, having been infiltrated.”

 

Kirito says, “We know what you want. We will briefly retreat from the area…”

 

There are plenty of shocked looks and Makoto yells out, stunned, “Seriously, Kirito?!”

 

Dai yells out in protest, “No way!”

 

Kirito says, ignoring Makoto’s and Dai’s protest, “We will do that if you overlook Rain’s transgressions.”

 

There are more shocked looks from the others and Sumeragi says, “I will do no such thing. Just moments ago, I did say that I recognize that such a strategy is valid. If you all wish to forfeit the challenge that I proposed, well, that’s your choice. We’ll be simply one step closer to setting foot in the new area.”

 

Haruka thinks in his mind, annoyed, “That guy has got some nerve! When did we ever agree to his challenge in the first place?!”

 

Sumeragi says, “If we are done here, just get out of my sight.”

 

Kirito says, “Come on, Rain. Let’s go back to town.”

 

Usagi tells the others, “We should retreat for now.” Quite a few of the others wanted to protest, but they decide to keep their mouths shut as our heroes and heroines leave the dungeon in order to return back to town.

 

Flashback; Back in Ryne

 

Return to Ryne, the ‘main city’ in Svart Alfheim, our group is together in Agil’s café/shop in Ryne to discussing what just happened in Flosshilde.

 

Kirito says, “I meant what I said. No matter what she was planning, I’ve no intention of blaming her.”

 

Dai says, “Dude, you are the ‘bigger man’ here.”

 

Kirito asks, “So, can I ask you to forgive her too?”

 

The others look at each other and Hana says, “Well, she is playing the game.”

 

Tomoe says, “There is nothing illegal about her actions just like Sumeragi said.”

 

Haruka says, plainly, “Just plain rude.”

 

Minako says, with a winch, “Ouch! You have got to lay on it thick, girl.”

 

Makoto says, plainly, “She has a point, Mina-chan.”

 

Sinon says, “Well, I’m not convinced.” Sinon says, sternly, “Whenever anyone let us off the hook, we’ve always had to explain ourselves to get to that point, correct? So, please, enlighten us.”

 

Rain says, nervously, “Well…”

 

Kirito says, in a pleading tone, “Wait a minute, Sinon!”

 

Sinon says, “I went through the trouble of escaping that world to get along with you, guys, like this and get to the point where I am today. As well as finally enjoy a game with you, guys, for once. I don’t want hold a weird grudge too.”

 

Rain says, nervously, “I’m sorry!” Sinon glares at Rain and she says, nervously, “It…It was my fault…I won’t hang around…you guys…anymore…So, I want you to stop fighting among yourselves…Sorry…I…I…”

  Kirito asks Rain, “Rain, could you leave for a moment?”

 

Rain says, nervously, “Yeah…”

 

Rain leaves the room and Takeru says, “That’s awkward.”

 

Yamato says, “You said it, bro.”

 

Kirito says, “I’ve really brought down the mood. Sorry, everyone. I believe in Rain. I think that she is such a bind.”

 

Klein retorts, “Hey, I don’t necessary agree with Sinon, but she has a point, bro. No matter what the deal is, doesn’t willfully using a guild’s information show a lack of honor?”

 

Miyako says, “For once, I’ve got to agree with Klein.”

 

Mizuno says, “I doubt what Sumeragi said is true.”

 

Everyone looks at Mizuno and Usagi asks Mizuno, “You think that Sumeragi lied about that?”

 

Mizuno says, “I don’t know, but once Rain was expelled from Shamrock, she wouldn’t have been able to get any information on them.”

 

Yui says, “Mizuno is right, everyone. Guilds are obligated to delete register information at the time of expulsion. It would be impossible to obtain information on Shamrock’s movements.”

 

Makoto yells out, annoyed, “Then that jerk did lie! When I get my hands on him, I’m going to turn him into a Remain Light ten times over!”

 

Haruka asks, curiously, “But if Sumeragi was lying, why didn’t Rain object to his accusation at all?”

 

Everyone gains a curious look, Michiru says, with a nod, “Yes, that’s a good point. Even though it would tarnish her, she didn’t make any objection to Sumeragi’s accusation.”

 

Kendo asks, “So, do you think that Rain is hiding something else?”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “I believe that’s the case.”

 

Usagi asks, “Then where is Rain getting her information from?”


Mamoru says, with a curious look, “That’s a good question.”

 

Silica asks, “What could be so important for Rain-san to hide?”

 

Lisbeth says, “Good question, Silica.”

 

Asuna says, “I think that we should be rational about this. Not only did we survive SAO, but we fought in all sorts of battles against all sorts of foes.”

 

Silica says, with a sigh, “I wish that Hiyori was here right now.”

 

Lisbeth says, with a smile, “Same here, but she did tell us that she decided to import her SAO avatar and stop using her Kuro avatar.”

 

Philia says, with a smile, “I think that’s a good thing.”

 

Leafa says, with a nod, “Same here. She isn’t letting her past in SAO dominate her life and moving onto a bright future.”

 

Lisbeth says, looking at Leafa with a grin, “And we have a certain ruler of the multiverse to thank for that.”

 

Leafa yells out, with an embarrassed blush, “Hey! Cut it that out, Liz!”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “Compared to what we have gone through in SAO and beyond, this is really trivia and we can’t let it get to us.”

 

Klein says, “Yeah, I just want to enjoy the game.”

 

Taichi says, nodding his head in agreement, “As do the rest of us.”

 

Kirito says, looking at Sinon, “Sinon…”

 

Sinon responds, “Hey! Don’t give me that look! I just want to enjoy the game and not have the fun go away!”

 

Usagi says, with a kind smile, “We know Sinon.”

 

Dai tells Kirito, “Anyway, dude, we trust you.”

 

When the others nod their heads in agreement with Dai, Kirito says, with a smile, “Thank you, everyone.”

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

As our heroes and heroines continue to fly through the skies of Flosshilde, Kirito thinks in his mind, “Based on what information that Mizuno and Yui know, Rain shouldn’t have been able to know anything about Shamrock’s movements the instant that she was removed from the guild. But why did Rain lie to get into the guild in the first place? She wanted to get into the guild that she risked such problems in order to do it.”

 

While Kirito is in his thoughts, Akari says, with a smile, “It feels good to fly around this place.”

 

Leafa says, with a nod, “Yeah! It is good not to be stuck on the ground!”

 

Hino says, “Took us a bit of work to get here.”

 

Flashback; Earlier in the month

 

Within one of the dungeons in Flosshilde, our heroes and heroines are assembled together in front of a door.

 

Kirito says, “There should be a boss up ahead.”

 

Klein says, “Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s do this!”

 

Takeru says, with a smile, “Someone sounds excited.”

 

Sam tells Takeru, “You can’t exactly blame him.”

 

Dai says, with a grin, “Not after all the stuff that we went through for the past several months.”

 

Taichi says, with a nod, “Yeah. With what we went through, this is going to be a breeze.”

 

Makoto says, with a grin, “You know it!” The group step through the door after it opens where they encounter a large brown dragon-like boss known as Lindwurm and for the first part of the fight, the group had to dodge flame attacks and stomp attacks by Lindwurm’s large and powerful feet.

 

After dodging a flame attack, Yuuki says, “Wow! That’s hot!”

 

Miyako says, with a nod, “No kidding, Yuuki!”

 

As Lindwurm goes up to float in the air, Usagi shouts out, “Watch out! It is going for a big stomp attack! Evade!” Lindwurm slams down on the ground, hard, but our heroes and heroines manage to avoid the attack. The battle continues on which involve surrounding Lindwurm and dodging its various flame, stomps, and body slam attacks which don’t prove to be easy showing that Lindwurm is a pretty significant boss monster causing plenty of the healers of the group to get a bit of a ‘workout’. However, in the end, Lindwurm is worn down and soon enough, it shatters into hundreds of data pixels.

 

Dai says, excitedly, “Got that overgrown lizard!”

 

Asuna says, excitedly, “We did it!”

 

Just then a blue orb with a green ‘leaf’ on it appears and Sakuya says, “This looks like the thing that we used to activate the Jet Stream Generator.”

 

Mizuno says, “It must be the key to activating the device that gets rid of the attitude restriction here.”

 

Sam says, with a nod, “Most likely, Mizuno.”

 

Miyako asks, “So, what are we waiting for?!”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “Then let’s go to the device at the center of Flosshilde.” Soon enough, our heroes and heroines arrive at the ruins at the center of main island of Flosshilde.

 

Minako says, excitedly, “This is it!”

 

Sinon says, “If we disable the Attitude Limiter, we can the floating islands around here that we couldn’t get to before.”

 

Argo says, “Let me have a look.” Argo looks at the item with Sam, Mizuno, and Izumi.

 

Izumi says, pointing to a spot on the ‘device’, “I believe that it goes here.”

 

Sam says, with a nod, “I think that you are right.” When they put the item in the spot that Izumi was pointing to, the whole area starts to shake.

 

Dai yells out, “Whoa! What’s with the ‘rock and rolling’?!” Just then a computer voice says ‘Disabling Attitude Limiter’ and then says ‘Limit Disabled’ over and over again.

 

Minako says, excitedly, “Bingo!”

 

Usagi says, as her ‘danger sense’ is going off, “Hold up!”

 

Hino asks, “What’s up Meatball Head?”

 

Asuna says, spotting something, “Over there! There is a monster!” Everyone then looks to see a large blue four-legged golem creature appearing in front of them.

 

Miyako asks, annoyed, “Why isn’t it ever just ‘put that thing in that slot and quest complete’?”

 

Akari retorts, nervously, “When has it been that easy for us?”

 

Hana asks, “Was it a trap?”

 

Mamoru says, “Most likely, it is more of a trial if we earned the right to fly the skies of this land.”

 

Agil says, bringing out his axe, “Here we go again.” Immediately, the group leap into action in which they find that the monster’s name is Grendel and it immediately stomps towards them with a speed faster than your typical giant monsters.

 

Usagi shouts out, “Look out, everyone!” Everyone barely manages to dodge the charge attack from Grendel.

 

Leafa says, nervously, “That was close!”

 

Klein says, “Guess that it is one of those enemies that uses head on charges. No problem! We just dodge the charge and attack it from the rear!” Klein circles to the rear, but Grendel then leaps backwards in which Klein yelps as Grendel is about to slam into him.

 

However, Dai tackles Klein and himself out of the way and Dai shouts out, “Watch it!” Dai and Klein get out of the way in time in which Grendel lands where Klein was.

 

Klein says, shocked, “Whoa! Thanks, bro!”

 

Dai says, “No problem.”

 

Sinon says, preparing her bow and arrows, “It looks like it has a backwards leap attack too. Getting behind it doesn’t mean that you are safe from its attacks.”

 

Asuna yells out, “Everyone, surround it and hit it from all sides!”

 

Kirito shouts out, “Asuna is right! That’s our best tactic! Watch out for any other attacks that it may have!”

 

Usagi says, with a nod, “Right!” Soon enough, the group spreads out and surround the boss monster making sure to dodge its charge and stomp attacks as well as those behind Grendel’s backward leap attacks and ice wave attacks. As Sinon continues to snipe with her bow, Kirito, Usagi, and Leafa show incredible skill and ability with both Kirito and Usagi moving at incredible speeds even for this VRMMO in which they use Duel Wielding attacks with excellent skill and precision while Leafa comes in with a multiple mixture of kendo style strikes, One-Handed Sword Skill combos, and her wind magic all together with speed, precision, and power.

 

Rain sees this and she says, amazed, “Wow…”

 

Yuuki says, amazed, “Oh, wow. Kirito, Usagi, and Leafa are really strong.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “Yes.” Asuna thinks in her mind, “Compared to the final battle with the commander…I mean Kayaba, this boss is nothing to them.”

 

Kirito shouts out, “Switch!” Asuna then dives in and lands the final blow with a classic Linear in which the boss monster howls as it shatters into hundreds of data pixels.

 

Kirito and Asuna say in unison, “Yeah!”

 

Philia says, excitedly, “We made it!”

 

Sam says, “That means that the Attitude Limiter is done.”

 

Takeru says, with a grin, “And that means that we have a lot more to explore!”

 

Agil tells everyone, “Hey, everyone, I know that everyone is excited and all. However, we have more to explore, but we’ve got a lot of new ground to explore with the Limit disabled. How about we replenish our items and meet up at my shop for a strategy session?”

 

Taichi says, with a nod, “That’s a good idea.”

 

Sam says, “I agree, Taichi.”

 

Mamoru says, with a nod, “Same here.”

 

Usagi says, “I agree.” Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement and they prepare to use the teleporter to return to Ryne to resupply, regroup, and plan for the future.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

As our group continues to fly through the skies of Flosshilde, Takeru says, with a smile, “We can fly higher in all three of the lands that have been unlocked.”

 

Leafa says, with an excited tone, “Yeah, we can fly high to places we couldn’t before!”

 

Yuuki says, with a grin, “You are really excited Leafa!”

 

Leafa says, with a slight nervous smile, “I guess that I am.”

 

Asuna tells Leafa, with a smile, “You don’t need to be nervous Leafa-chan.”

 

Makoto says, with a grin, “It’s okay to feel excited.”

 

Lisbeth asks, with a smirk, “You really like flying in this game, don’t you?”

 

Leafa says, with a smile, “Yeah, I do. I just…feel so free.”

 

Takeru says, with a grin, “I think that plenty of us can understand how you feel.”

 

Miyako says, with a smile, “Yeah!”

 

Dai says, “Anyway, we should keep going! We can’t let those Shamrock jerks get those orbs first!”

 

Taichi says, with a wide smirk, “You know it!”

 

Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement and Usagi thinks in her mind, with a smile, “Things are starting to get back to normal…Well, at least ‘normal’ for us.” Usagi gives a mental sigh and she thinks in her mind, “Through it doesn’t mean that everything is peaches and cream. We might have restored the balance of the multiverse at the cost of merging our Earth with a few other worlds including Naruto’s world, but it doesn’t mean that all of our problems are over or we might have new problems in the future…”

 

Flashback; Earlier in the month

 

Within Odiaba, our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, and SAO survivors that aren’t Sailor Scouts and/or Digidestined with the Digimon are within Odiaba Park.

 

Kari says, with a smile, “It is a wonderful day.”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “Yeah, it is.”

 

Kari gives a blush while Tai gives a bit of a quirk of his eyebrow in which Matt tells Tai, “Down, Tai…”

 

Asuna says, “It feels good to be back.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Yes, it does.”

 

Just then Suguha, Kazuto, and Serena get a ‘feeling’ and Mimi asks, “I wonder: How is Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and Naruto’s parents are doing with Ange and the others back on Whirlpool?”

 

Suguha retorts, with a smirk, “Why not ask him yourself?” Plenty of the others look at Suguha and she, Kazuto, and Serena look in a certain direction.

 

Serena yells out, “We know that you are there! Come on out!” Just then Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata emerge from the top of a tree.

 

Naruto says, “Ah, man! I thought I hid us well!”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, with a sigh, “Geez, Naruto! We told you that it was pointless!”

 

Hinata tells Sakura, with a smile, “Sakura-chan…”

 

Yolei asks, surprised, “What are you doing here?”

 

Patamon says, “We thought that you were with your parents rebuilding Whirlpool.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Well, when you have Washu and some Lantern rings, it goes around a bit faster than you think.”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “I’ll bet.”

 

Kazuto asks Naruto, “But this isn’t the reason that you wanted to see us, right?”

 

Naruto rubs his head, a bit nervously, and he responds, a bit nervously, “Yeah…”

 

Sakura says, “We’ve got something important to tell you.”

 

Agumon asks, “What’s up?”

 

Suguha says, narrowing her eyes, “Maybe we should ask THAT guy.” Suguha glares in another direction along with Kazuto, Serena, Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata in which when everyone else looks in that same direction, they see none other than Sasuke and Team Taka in front of them.

 

There are plenty of gasps and Tai yells out, stunned, “You are still alive?!”

 

Sasuke asks, with a plain tone, “Why do you seem so surprised?”

 

Rika says, “I don’t know. Maybe it is because you took a…MEGA Rasengan right to the gut!”

 

Sasuke says, with a plain tone, “That might have worked against someone like Obito or even Madara, but I’m a different story.”

 

Naruto says, plainly, “To be honest, Teme, I knew that you were still alive. You are tougher to kill than insects with the radiation from a nuke, believe it!”

 

Sasuke tells Naruto, “Isn’t this a surprise? I thought that this world’s terminology would be over your head, Dobe. It seems like miracles can happen.”

 

Naruto gives an annoyed glare and Sakura tells Naruto, “Easy, Naruto. You know that Sasuke does it to get you angered and you and your mother are the same.”

 

Naruto says, with an embarrassed look, “Yeah, I know.”

 

Kazuto tells Sasuke, “You can’t use Kingdom Hearts, Uchiha. We used it to restore the multiverse back to normal and our world and yours is now merged together.”

 

Sasuke says, “Just because you are around doesn’t mean that the ‘world’ that I come from still doesn’t need changing. In fact, with your world and my world connected together, it may need revolution more than ever.”

 

Davis asks, with a snarl, “And who says that it needs your kind of thinking?”

 

Sasuke says, “It produces true fiends like Kayaba and Sugou Nobuyuki.”

 

There are quite a few surprised looks and Serena asks, “How do you…?”

 

Sasuke retorts, “Do you have to ask?” Sasuke says, “A man that tries to be a god in ‘another reality’ and possibly this reality as well. Someone that wants to find a way to control even the very soul just for his own profit. It sounds to me that this world can be as twisted as mine.”

 

Darien says, “They don’t reflect humanity as a whole.”

 

Sasuke asks, in a sarcastic manner, “They don’t?”

 

Naruto asks, with a serious tone, “What are you getting at Teme?”

 

Sasuke responds, “While these kinds of people may be few, it doesn’t mean that they don’t have major impact especially since the ‘majority’ don’t seem want to do anything about them and also seem to follow the ‘flow’ of those ‘few’. In the Elemental Countries, my clan and the Kaguya clan are examples of this in Mist threw away the Kaguya clan when they weren’t useful with the Leaf were quick the accuse the Uchiha of using the Nine-Tailed Fox since our Sharingan and the Wood Style of the First Hokage are the only ones that can control any Biju. I doubt that even if they knew that the Uchiha, Obito, was a renegade, they wouldn’t have cared. They would have accused the Uchiha none the less and started the events that led to them using my brother as their pawn to destroy my clan. Such things still exist and as long as they do, the endless cycle will continue despite the defeat of the mother of Six Path Sage, Obito, and Madara.”

 

Naruto tells Sasuke, “That’s it, huh?”

 

Sasuke tells Naruto, “Dobe, there are a few things that are right from that manga that has a lot of information about our lives. We are the heirs of the Sage and the future of the Elemental Countries will be decided by us, but it won’t end the way of that stupid comic. Only one of us can come out standing, Naruto.”

 

Naruto responds, with a smirk, “And it is going to be me, Teme.”

 

Sasuke says, “We’ll see Naruto.” Sasuke then turns to Karin and he asks, “So, this is your final choice?” Karin looks at Sasuke with a surprised look and Sasuke tells Karin, “You can’t fool my eyes, Karin.”

 

Karin says, with a nervous smile, “I guess I can’t.” Just then Karin vanishes in a puff of smoke much to surprise of Suigetsu in which Sasuke looks in a direction near Naruto with everyone else looking in that direction to see Karin coming out of the shadows. Karin tells Sasuke, “Sasuke-kun, I can’t go against my Uzumaki blood. To fight against kin…”

 

Sasuke then replies, interrupting, “Whatever. Just don’t get in my way, Karin. That’s all.”

 

Sasuke then turns away and when he starts to walk away, Suigetsu asks, surprised, “Hey, Sasuke! What are you doing?”

 

Sasuke responds, “Leaving. And you are too.”

 

Suigetsu asks, stunned, “What?! You are going to let her off?!” Sasuke gives a death glare with his Sharingan eyes causing Suigetsu to get nervous and he says, nervously, “Okay, you got it.” Soon after, Sasuke, Suigetsu, and Jugo leave in which Karin remains as she looks at Naruto, who gives her a kind look.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present and returning to the skies of Flosshilde in ALO, Usagi thinks in her mind, “After that, Karin was transported back in which Kushina was overjoyed that a surviving Uzumaki has joined Whirlpool which is growing rapidly since it has been completely rebuilt. I heard that Kushina has already reclaimed her homeland from the Land of Fire, who was the one that kept the land, since the Leaf and Whirlpool were once ‘connected’, but that isn’t the case with what happened to Naruto in the Leaf much of his life. Kushina made short work of any ‘red tape’ and now, she is the new Daimyo of the new Whirlpool nation with Naruto as the heir to the throne and Naruko and Ange as the princesses since Naruko is Naruto’s female clone and Kushina adopted Ange despite her protests.”

 

Asuna asks, “So, where do you think that the next orb is going to be at?”

 

Sinon says, “I’m not sure either, Asuna.”

 

Kendo says, “All that we do know is that we are facing stronger versions of the boss that we have already beaten and we are getting these orbs.”

 

Sam says, “Most likely, they are the ‘keys’ to unlock the ‘door’ to the final area.”

 

Leafa says, “The ‘Dark World’ of Svart Alfheim.”

 

Kirito says, “That’s right. These first three lands are part of the ‘light side’ of Svart Alfheim.”

 

Mamoru says, “And where there is light, there is also dark.”

 

Dai asks, “And in that ‘dark world’, the final boss is there?”

 

Haruka says, “Most likely.”

 

Yuuki says, excitedly, “The monsters there must be super tough.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “That’s highly likely, Yuuki.”


Lisbeth says, with a smile, “It looks like quite a few of us are excited about this.”

 

Kirito asks, a bit nervously, “Do Yuuki and I sound that way?”

 

Klein says, with a grin, “It is written on your face, bro!”

 

Philia says, with a smile, “I can’t wait to see what kind of treasures there are! Since it is the final area, there must be some incredible treasures!”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “Maybe, Philia.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “I think that all of us are up for a bit of adventure here.” Asuna thinks in her mind, with a solemn sigh, “All of us are up for it these days especially Usagi-chan, Kari-chan, Leafa-chan, and I after what we learned happened in the time that we were away…”

 

Flashback; Earlier in the month

 

Our group is now in the Ginza district where they are following Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata in which plenty of them are a bit nervous.

 

Kazuto asks Naruto, “Sasuke wasn’t the only reason that you came?”

 

Naruto responds, shaking his head, “No, bro. In our ‘new home world’, the Hayabusa and Mugen Tenshin are good friends of the Uzumaki clan.”

 

Keiko asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “Yes.”

 

Suguha asks, “So, why are you here, Naruto?”

 

Naruto and Sakura become a bit nervous at this and Hinata says, “I’m not sure, Suguha. Naruto and Sakura talked with Ryu-dono when he came to visit…”

 

Serena asks, “Ryu-dono came to Whirlpool?”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “In this new Earth, it seems like the Hayabusa and Mugen Tenshin know ways to get through the ‘barrier’ that separates the Elemental Countries from the rest of the Earth.”

 

Kotone says, “Wow.”

 

Kazuto asks Naruto, “You are here because of ‘that’, aren’t you?”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Believe it.”

 

Asuna asks, curiously, “That?”

 

Plenty of the others sigh and Serena asks Darien, “Darien-kun?”

 

Darien says, “It was around a month before we could come after you, Asuna, Kari, Hinata, and Suguha, Serena. And during that time…things happened.”

 

Kari asks Davis, “What kind of things?”

 

Suguha asks Kazuto and Naruto, “Like that battle with Pain type things, huh?”

 

Naruto says, with a sigh, “Yeah.”

 

Hinata asks Naruto, “What happened?”

 

Ken says, pointing to a location, “Over there.” Everyone looks at where Ken is pointing and they look to see a massive dome structure in the middle of the street in the middle of the street with a massive door on the side of the dome structure towards the intersection surround police and military guards.

 

Hinata asks, “What’s that?”

 

Kari asks, “And what’s it doing in the middle of the street of Ginza?”

 

Trista says, “That structure is containing a structure that’s gateway to another world.”

 

Suguha, Asuna, Kari, Hinata, and Serena give looks of surprise and Suguha asks, shocked, “You’re kidding me, right?”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “Wish that Trista was Sugu. During the month-long time, here, the Enterprise’s ‘refit’ was getting completed, not only did Naruto have to deal with one final battle with Pain, we also had an attack from another world, here, in Ginza.”

 

There are gasps from Suguha, Asuna, Kari, Hinata, and Serena in which Asuna asks, “What happened Kirito-kun?”

 

Trista says, “I detected a ‘disturbance’ in space-time that felt like a gateway between our world and another had been formed in which due to what’s been happening, it wasn’t too surprising with the barriers between worlds being ‘stretched out’, but I had hoped that nothing of the sort would happened.”

 

Ami says, “Trista immediately contacted me that a gateway had been opened between worlds and we managed to find out that the source is from Ginza.”

 

Tai says, “But we all found out when the news says that there was an attack in Ginza going on and we then saw a flying dragon on the television screen.”

 

Asuna asks, surprised, “A dragon?!”

 

Rika says, with a nod, “No joke, Asuna.”

 

Davis says, “We immediately rushed to Ginza and we found total chaos. It was under attack from an army that looked like it came from Ancient Rome mixed with fantasy RPG.”

 

Kari asks, shocked, “Really?”

 

Patamon says, with a nod, “Yeah! Dragons, ogres, and everything in-between.”

 

TK says, solemnly, “And they were slaughtering people in the streets. It was worse since there were big events happening in Ginza that day and a lot of tourists from all over the world were there.”

 

Amara says, “We immediately sprang into action and battled the invading force. They had magic of their own, but compared to a Valkyrie Sailor Scout…It was no contest.”

 

Lita says, “Problem was that there was so many of them. This was a huge army and while we had more power and surprise on our side, there was just so many of them.”

 

Darien says, “Not to mention that we had to worry about the people on the streets.” Darien says, “Thankfully, there was an off-duty Japanese Self-Defense officer assisting in the evacuation and sheltering of the civilians while we held the line against this ‘invasion’. Soon enough, the Japanese Self-Defense Forces along with visiting American forces on nearby bases came in to finally defeat this invasion.”


Izzy says, solemnly, “However, the ‘damage’ had been done. Millions of dollars in property damage, but that was the least of the horrors.”

 

Serena says, worriedly, “Don’t tell us…”

 

Davis says, with a solemn sigh, “They ran rough shot all over the place from this ‘Gate’ before we arrived to give a hand.”

 

Gatomon says, solemnly, “Hundreds to thousands dead and wounded with plenty of people are ‘missing’.”

 

Yolei says, looking at the dome structure, “Most likely kidnapped by these invaders and take to the ‘other side’.”

 

Cody says, “And if they are indeed like the Ancient Rome, we can only fear the worst is happening those prisoners.”

 

Suguha, Asuna, Kari, Hinata, and Serena gasp in shock and horror and Serena says, horrified, “That’s horrible.”

 

Darien says, solemnly, “We were praised along with the off-duty SDF officer as heroes, but we sure didn’t feel that way.”

 

Amara says, “We wanted to start a rescue of those that were ‘missing’, but the government closed off the ‘Gate’ and we also had to think about the people that were ‘missing’ in our lives.”

 

Michelle says, “We decided to leave the ‘Gate’ to the government for now. Prime Minister Houjou Shingenori, just before he left office, has decided to consider the land beyond the ‘Gate’, officially called the Special Region, as part of Japan.”

 

Trista says, “They decided not to destroy the ‘Gate’ which was a wise choice. Destroying even an inter-world gateway could cause massive space-time damage and we couldn’t have that even if space-time wasn’t in flux and could cause multiple ‘rips’ in the fabric of space-time.”

 

Suguha tells Trista, “You told this to the government as Sailor Pluto, didn’t you?”

 

Trista says, with a smile, “I may have mentioned it, my princess.”

 

Suguha gives an annoyed pout at being called ‘princess’ and Cody says, “The former Prime Minister has proposed a bill to send an expedition to the other side to learn what’s on the other side as well as learn who sent the invasion and bring them to justice with reparations.”

 

Kari asks, “Did the bill pass?”

 

Darien says, “From what Trista learned, it did and the organization for the expedition into the ‘Special Region’ has already begun.”

 

Asuna asks, “So, why is Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata here?”

 

Kazuto says, “I think that Ryu-dono can answer that.” Just then out of the shadows, Ryu Hayabusa comes out into the open.

 

Ryu says, “It seems your senses haven’t dulled a bit, my friend.”

 

Raye and Amara think in unison, surprised, “How come I didn’t sense him?”

 

Ryu tells Raye and Amara, “Remember, I am a ninja of this land and I am trained to suppress my ‘presence’ from those with ‘senses’ like yours.” Ryu says, looking at Serena, Kazuto, and Suguha, “However, it looks like the ‘danger sense’ that they have developed as warriors has really grown that not even I can keep my ‘presence’ hidden from them.”

 

Naruto tells Ryu, “Hey, Ryu-dono!”

 

Ryu tells Naruto, “Good to see you, again. I’m glad to hear that your mother is rebuilding her homeland. Our clan and the Mugen Tenshin have been good friends with the Uzumaki of Whirlpool back before some of the other nations destroyed it in the previous wars.”

 

Sakura thinks in her mind, “Not surprising that Ryu-dono’s memories would be adjusted due to the merger of the Elemental Countries with this Earth. It seems like we are the only ones that remember that the Elemental Countries and his Earth used to be separate worlds.” Sakura asks Ryu, “Ryu-dono, why did you call us out here?”

 

Ryu says, “The government requested the Mugen Tenshin and Hayabusa clans work the government sponsored ninja clans, the ‘good ninja clans’, on scouting missions across the ‘Gate’.”

 

Sakura says, with a smile, “And that’s why you want Hinata and Naruto along. Hinata’s Byakugan would be excellent as well as Naruto’s Shadow Clone Jutsu in which they can create a lot of clones and even if they are dispelled, they would send back information to Naruto.”

 

Ryu says, with a smile, “Yes, but you, as a medical ninja and well-trained in medicine outside of the Elemental Countries, is also important in case we suffer injuries.”

 

Naruto says, excitedly, “What can I say? We’re awesome, believe it!”

 

Hinata and Sakura can’t help to smile at Naruto and Ryu says, “Thank you. We are grateful for the assistance.”

 

Naruto says, “No problem!” Naruto turns the others and he says, “Anyway, we had better get going.”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “Good luck!”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “We won’t need it!”

 

Suguha tells Naruto, “You, Sakura, and Hinata be careful, Naruto.”

 

Naruto tells Suguha, with a grin, “You don’t need to worry about us, Suguha-chan! We’ll be just fine, believe it!” After saying their goodbyes to the others, Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata join Ryu as they head over to the dome-like structure.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present and returning to the skies of Flosshilde in ALO, Asuna thinks in her mind, “It was horrible to learn about that event that happened while Leafa, Usagi, Kari, Hinata, and I were away from our world and it looks like that despite the ‘fusion’ of our Earth with the Elemental Countries with a few other worlds to restore multiverse balance, the event and the ‘connection’ between this ‘Special Region’ and our ‘new Earth’ remains. The people of our nation were just starting to get over what happened with SAO and then that had to happen.”

 

Kirito asks Asuna, “Is everything okay Asuna?”

 

Asuna snaps out of her thoughts and she responds, a bit nervously, “Oh! I’m okay, Kirito-kun!” Kirito thinks that there is more than that, but decides not to push it for the moment.

 

Lisbeth says, with a smile, “Can’t blame the girl. A lot of has happened to us lately including a ‘brand new world’ for us to ‘explore’ in all sense of the word.”

 

Silica asks, curiously, “Could this…?”

 

Usagi asks Silica, “What’s up, Silica?”

 

Silica asks, curiously, “Could this be what…you know who was going for?”

 

That got a lot of the others thinking and Taichi says, annoyed, “Who knows? He’s gone and he is out of our hair for good!”

 

Leafa thinks in her mind, “Maybe, but I think that we have to yet to make sure that he remains a memory and one that while we remember to make sure that something like SAO doesn’t happen again, he doesn’t dominate our lives and legacy of the technology that he abused for his own selfish reasons and gain.”

 

Philia then asks Kirito, “By the way, Kirito…?”

 

Kirito asks, “What is it, Philia?”

 

Philia says, “I didn’t know that your family had friends beyond those in Akiba.”

 

Kirito and Leafa look at each other and Kirito says, “Sugu and I didn’t know either until we got back, Philia.”

 

Flashback; Earlier in the month

 

Our group looking at a somewhat run-down home within one of the urban areas of Tokyo.

 

Mina asks, curiously, “Is this it?”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Lita asks, “Are you certain?”

 

Yolei says, with a nod, “Our minds are still adapting to the new memories.”

 

Davis says, winching slightly, “No kidding.”

 

Suguha knocks on the door and she asks, “Hello?”

 

A female voice responds, “Hold on!” The door sides open to reveal a young teenage girl of around 15 years of age with short black hair, grey-brown eyes, and wearing a brown school uniform. The young teen girl says, excitedly, “Suguha!”

 

Suguha responds, “Hey, Yuri!”

 

Kazuto tells the teen girl, “Hi, Yuri.”

 

The young teen girl, Yuri, says, excitedly, “Kazuto! Oh, wow! I haven’t seen you in a while! Ataru and I were shocked and horrified when we found out about SAO and you were trapped in it.”

 

Suguha says, with a smile, “Well, he found his way home. Big brother wouldn’t anything like that ‘death game’ get to him especially not when he is a top gamer after all!” Kazuto rubs his head, nervously, and Yuri notices everyone else.

 

Yuri asks, “Wow! Are all these…your friends?”

 

Suguha says, “Yes! In fact, we want you to come out with us and don’t worry, we’ll get something for your brother!”

 

Yuri says, with a smile, “Okay! I’ll leave him a note!” Yuri rushes inside to get what she needs to write and leave a note for her brother and go with our heroes and heroines.

 

Flashback; Later that same day

 

At a café, Yuri, her full name is Yuri Kashiwagi, has joined our heroes and heroines in which they are talking as they have something to eat and Yuri explains about herself with the others explaining about themselves to Yuri.

 

Yuri says, looking at the Digimon, “Man! I’ve seen on television, but it is something else to see them up close. A lot of them are so cute!”

 

Plenty of the Digimon blush and Veemon says, with a smirk, “What can I say? It is a talent!”

 

Davis says, with a roll of his eyes, “Oh, brother.”

 

Mimi says, “It is really sad to learn what happened to your mom and dad.”

 

Yuri says, with a smile, “Yeah, I miss them with Big Brother Yuma. I still have Big Brother Ataru around through.”

 

Rika says, “However, it must be rough that you have to live on food stamps from the government and your brother has to work.”

 

Yuri says, “It is a struggle. We have to manage our money well.”

 

Kazuto asks Yuri, “Yuri, are you sure that nothing came up?”

 

Asuna asks, curiously, “Kirito-kun?”

 

Yuri tells Kazuto, “Kazuto, I told you that it was an accident.”

 

Serena whispers to Suguha, “Does Kazuto think that Yuri’s parents were murdered or something?”

 

Suguha whispers back, “Based on our new memories, big brother does and so do I now that I think about it. What happened to Yuri-chan’s parents is too suspicious, but there is no evidence at all to prove those suspicions of ours.”

 

Yuri says, “Ataru and I miss them as we miss Yuma, but we’ll be okay…I hope.”

 

Keiko asks Yuri, “Yuma?”

 

Yuri gives a solemn look and Kazuto says, “Yuma is Ataru’s twin brother and he died when they were kids.”

 

Keiko says, nervously, “I-I’m sorry!”

 

Yuri says, with a smile, “It is okay, Keiko-san.” Yuri says, with a solemn tone, “Ataru blames himself for the accident when the ball that they were playing with rolled onto the streets causing Yuma to get…hit.” Yuri shakes her head and she says, looking at Kazuto, “Anyway, it seems you are really doing well. You and Suguha have made so many friends. It is surprising since you had nothing, but games in your head last time that I saw you.”

 

Kazuto rubs his head, nervously, and Suguha says, with a smile, “That’s big brother for you, Yuri.”

 

Kazuto gives an annoyed look at Suguha and Yuri tells Suguha, “However, I was amazed to learn that you started playing a VRMMO. After what happened with your brother and how you talked about Full-Dive technology as bad, I was quite shocked, but it looked like you had a chance of heart.”

 

Suguha says, with a smile, “As I said before, Yuri, it isn’t the technology that’s evil, it is the person using the technology. Kayaba could have made SAO a wonderful thing, but instead, he turned into a thing of pain, anguish, terror, and death. Hopefully, we will never have another one of him ever.”

 

Serena think in her mind, solemnly, “We can only hope, Suguha.”

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present time, our group is going through a dungeon in Flosshilde in order to find a way to open the door to the last land in Svart Alfheim.

 

As they continue to venture through the dungeon, Silica says, “It is pretty said that Yuri-san would love to play this game.”

 

Leafa says, with a smile, “Yes, she would Silica. However, she and her brother can’t afford an Amusphere. They have to get by on what they have and Ataru has special permission to work in order to earn them money to live at all. They couldn’t stay at their family’s home with what happened.”

 

Strea says, “That’s a real shame.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “I doubt that Ataru would like games like this. He isn’t what is known as a social person.”

 

Klein asks Kirito, with a smirk, “Oh, like a certain ‘Black Swordsman’ that we know?” Kirito gives a nervous expression in which plenty of the others giggle at his embarrassment.

 

Asuna asks Kirito, “Kirito-kun, you really think that Ataru-san’s and Yuri-san’s parents didn’t die by accident?”

 

Kirito responds, “The whole situation is suspicious, but something about doesn’t feel right with me.”

 

Haruka says, “However, there is no proof. But you do have a point. Looking over the report, something about it…just doesn’t feel right.”

 

Dai says, with a smile, “Let’s not focus on the ‘bad stuff’. We just got back from saving all of existence after all.”

 

Taichi says, with a grin, “Yeah. We are adventuring for fun now.”

 

Akari says, with a smile, “I agree.” Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement as they find themselves in front of a door.

 

Mizuno asks, “Do you think?”

 

Usagi says, with a nod, “Yeah. The boss is behind the door.”

 

Kirito asks, with a smile, “Ready everyone?”

 

Many of the others reply in unison, “Yeah!”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “Let’s go.”

 

Sinon says, with a nod, “Right.” The door opens and our group venture inside to face the next boss on their ‘quest’ to get to the final land of Svart Alfheim.

 

End of Chapter 70

 

As you can see, it is a brand new world for our heroes and heroines especially since the Sailor Scouts’, Digidestined’s, and SAO survivor’s Earth and Naruto’s world, the Elemental Countries, have become one world along with a few others. And you are going to have to wait and see what ‘other worlds’ have fused with this Earth. I think that you have already guessed this, but there has been quite a bit of foreshadowing in this chapter. And there will be plenty more foreshadowing in the final chapters of this story, everyone. Stay tuned to see what’s up, folks! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!