Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Heading into a New Song ( Chapter 72 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Okay, everyone, we are getting closer to the end of the story! The ‘final fight’ in ALO is about to start. Yes, I know that there are a lot of ‘other stuff’ that need to get done, but this is the second to last chapter of the story. Now, let’s get onto the final fights of ALO, folks! Before we start, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

The next scene starts at the beginning of Sword Art Online before switching to battle with Illfang the Kobold Lord, then heads for the battle on Floor 75 against the Skull Reaper and then Heathcliff, before switching to the entry of Leafa, Mamoru, and the Sailor Scouts into SAO, Leafa’s first transformation into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Celestial before hers and Heathcliff’s battle in the Ruby Palace, our heroes and heroines venturing through ALO, Suguha/Sailor Celestial Pendulum Summoning her monsters for the first time including Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, meeting up with Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata, battling through Gamindustri, and venturing through worlds aboard the USS Enterprise as well as Serena’s, Asuna’s, Suguha’s, Kari’s, and Hinata’s journey through the worlds leading up to Academia and the Keyblade Graveyard. Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon emerge and hover over Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial as their ‘dimensional counterparts’ as ‘darkness’ from the four dragons and the shadows of all ‘forms’ of Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial merge into the massive fiendish dragon, Supreme King Z-ARC.

 

Our heroes and heroines mass against Supreme King Z-ARC where they have a legion of allies ranging from the CPUs of Gamindustri and their friends, including IF, Compa, and others, Ange, Hilda, and the other Para-Mail riders, Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and many others from the Kingdom Hearts universe, the superheroes of the DC universe, Yugi, Atem, and their friends, Yusei and his friends, the former Signers, and so many others joined together with Digimon and the most powerful monsters of Duel Monsters: The Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra, the Sacred Beasts, Uria, Hamon, and Raviel, the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, the Signer Dragons and their Duel Dragon counterparts, and the Aesir.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Sailor Cosmos makes her appearance with cards wielded by Paradox, Aporia, and Z-One, Ermac, with the ‘images’ of the Moonlit Black Cats, minus Sachi, and Yuuko, behind him/her with the power of the Orichalcos and Earthbound Immortals, Laughing Coffin and another female figure, Dark Suguha, the Professor, and so many other enemies face Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, Kazuto, and Hiyori, but they are joined by their friends/family/loved ones/allies as they face off against them, but Davis and Sailor Sun, with ‘dark shadows looming’ from behind them, face off against Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial as their shadows turn into Supreme King Z-ARC with the Professor and Heathcliff watching over them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 72: Heading into a New Song

 

September 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim, Niebelheim

 

In Niebelheim, our heroes and heroines are inside of the dungeon known as Dark Yggdrasil where they are fighting a large three-headed serpent monster known as Nidhogg.

 

Izumi says, “This is quite an ironic situation.”

 

Takeru asks, “What makes you say that?”

 

Izumi says, “Nidhogg is the name of the great snake that nibbled on the roots of Yggdrasil, the World Tree.”

 

Taichi says, “That’s all interesting, but we already have a big snake on our butts!”

 

Lisbeth yells out, “No kidding!” Plenty in the group then leap out of the way of a flame attack of Nidhogg.

 

Silica says, “That was close.” However, she and a few of the others yelp as they are hit by Nidhogg’s tail causing them to get knocked down as well lose a significant amount of their HP.

 

Asuna says, shocked, “Silica-chan!”

 

Dai shouts out, “We need to distract that snake now!”

 

Leafa says, with a nod, “Right!” Immediately, Dai, Leafa, Usagi, and Kirito attack on one side at once causing enough damage to force Nidhogg to focus its attacks on them while Asuna and the healers of the group heal those that got hit by Nidhogg’s attack with Pina helping Silica.

 

Silica says, with a smile, “Thank you, Pina. You, too, Asuna.” Pina chirps excitedly while Dai, Leafa, Usagi, and Kirito dodge Nidhogg’s body slam attacks.

 

Usagi says, nervously, “Yipe!”

 

Leafa says, nervously, “Whoa! That was close!”

 

Dai says, with a nod, “No joke!”

 

Kirito says, with a grin, “A boss monster that’s worthy of the final dungeon.”

 

Miyako says, annoyed, “Glad that you feel excited, Kirito!” Nidhogg continue its assault with flame attacks, body slams, tackle attacks, and spin attacks coming in with no set pattern of attacks.

 

Lisbeth says, “This overgrown snake is real tough!”

 

Klein says, “No joke!”

 

Asuna shouts out, “Everyone, keeping moving!” The group spreads out and keeps some distance from Nidhogg as they struggle against the boss’ various attacks with using spells that help with flame attack resistance and more with Sinon, in her usual position, is working with Hino as they launch barrages of arrows at Nidhogg.

 

Kirito says, “Let’s try to divide its attention!”

 

Philia says, with a nod, “Okay, Kirito!” Soon after, the group starts to attack with quick strikes against Nidhogg and leaping out of the way to avoid any of the boss’ attacks in which Sinon and Hino use their attacks to strike in which while the strike don’t cause even significant damage, it causes Nidhogg to get distracted and focus its attention against other opponents. While they are managing to whittle down Nidhogg’s HP, the boss doesn’t prove easy in which plenty of the group get dangerous low on HP that it forces our group onto the defensive until those members that get dangerous low on HP have time to heal and regroup. However, in the end, Nidhogg is defeated and it roars as it shatters into hundreds of data pixels.

 

Strea yells out, excitedly, “We did it!”

 

Dai says, “Don’t celebrate just yet, Strea.”

 

Taichi says, with a nod, “We have a long way to go.”

 

Makoto says, slamming her fists together, “Then let’s move it!” Soon enough, the group is moving on and they take on quite a few more of the strong monsters that inhabit this dungeon along the way until they reach a door.


Hana asks, “Could that be it?”

 

Takeru says, “It looks like it.”

 

Asuna asks, “What could this last boss be like?”

 

Usagi says, “That’s a good question, Asuna.”

 

Dai says, “Well, we won’t find out until we face it.”

 

Miyako asks, “Could we take it on?”

 

Rain says, “Right now, we need to worry if we are catching up to Shamrock.”

 

Kirito says, “Good point, Rain.” The group then enters the chamber where they find Sumeragi waiting for them.

 

Sumeragi says, “Too slow.”

 

Minako asks, shocked, “Sumeragi-san?”

 

Tomoe asks, “What…?”

 

Haruka says, “We’re too late.”


Setsuna says, “It would seem so.”

 

Sumeragi says, “I’ve already defeated the boss on this route.”

 

Taichi asks, “Then why are you still here?”

 

Kendo says, “Most likely to block our way.”

 

Sumeragi says, “Indeed. If you wish to continue, you will need to bypass me.” Sumeragi says, drawing his sword and pointing it at Kirito, “And you.”

 

Kirito says, with a smirk, “I was wondering when you would show up for our duel.” Kirito says, “Everyone, I’m going to fight him myself. If we want to reach Seven, he and I are going to need to end this.”

 

Rain says, “Don’t take his bait! You don’t have to fight him! He has the skills to beat General Eugene!”

 

Dai says, pointing to Leafa, “So what? She beat the crap out of him before that blue haired ‘pretty boy’ did.”

 

Leafa says, nervously, “Thanks a lot.”

 

Dai tells Rain, “Let Kirito handle this jerk. It will be done in no time and we will be on our way.”

 

Rain says, “Even if it is Kirito, taking Sumeragi on by himself is absurd! We outnumber him!”

 

Lisbeth tells Rain, “Geez, girl! You got to have more faith in Kirito than that!”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “Don’t worry, Rain. I’m taking him down!”

 

Rain says, “Kirito…”

 

Asuna says, with a sigh and smile, “Same old Kirito-kun.”

 

Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement and Kirito says, “This is a game that I plan to beat Shamrock at. Sumeragi has got that same fighting spirit in him. That’s why he came alone and waited for me.”


Rain says, with a smile and nod, “Okay, I trust you and I’ll be waiting for you with the others.”

 

Yui says, “I know that you can do it, Daddy!”

 

Sumeragi tells Kirito, “This room is not large enough for us to fight in. Let us have a change in venue, shall we?” Just then the whole room changes until they seem to be back outside.

 

Miyako asks, “What the?”

 

Sumeragi says, “No one will bother us here and Seven’s experiment will be a success.”

 

Kirito says, “I wouldn’t be so sure.”

 

Sumeragi says, “Your words mean nothing! Now, Kirito, let us settle this!”

 

Dai yells out, “Hey, Kirito, why don’t you use that tactic that I used ‘back in the castle’ on him?!” Dai and plenty of the others look at him in shock, but Kirito then gains a smile on his lips.

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “Yeah, thanks!”

 

Sumeragi asks Kirito, “Duel request: Total loss mode, correct?”

 

Kirito says, “Of course. This is it, Sumeragi!”

 

Sumeragi says, “Do you worst, Kirito!” Soon enough, both of them draw their swords, take to the skies, and immediately, after the timer for the start of the duel winds down, they are fighting hard and fast as their duel begins with Kirito’s twin swords going against Sumeragi’s kitana. The two of them proves, pretty much, equally matched as they attack, defense, dodge, parry, and counter with seemly equal strength, speed, skill, and ability.

 

Silica says, shocked, “Amazing…”

 

Klein says, stunned, “No freaking way!”

 

Agil says, plainly, “They seem to be equally matched.”

 

Haruka says, with a nod, “It would seem so Agil.” However, soon enough, Kirito manages to get in a significant blow causing Sumeragi to flinch as he loses a good amount of his HP.

 

Kirito says, “I’ve got you!”

 

Sumeragi says, “Not yet, Kirito. To think to be cornered like this…Kirito, the Black Swordsman, you are as strong as they say. However, I have an Original Sword Skill of my own.” Sumeragi asks, “Are you familiar with Tyr, the god from Norse mythology?”

 

Kirito says, with a stern stare, “I am familiar with the tale.”

 

Sumeragi says, “He was a one-handed soldier who was feared as a god of war despite his handicap. I have sublimated the god of war’s existence into this Original Sword Skill. By holding this ordinally two-handed blade with one hand, this skill allows me to combine the power of a two-handed sword with the special traits of a one-handed sword. This is the One-Handed Tyr! This, Kirito, is the real me. I have nothing left to hide.”

 

Kirito asks, shocked, “What? You were holding back before?”

 

Sumeragi says, “If that’s what you choose to believe, so be it. Have a taste of my Original Sword Skill, the One-Handed Tyr!” Sumeragi then uses his Original Sword Skill, One-Handed Tyr, in which he uses his kitana in one hand and unleashes a powerful strike in which while Kirito blocks the strike, the power was so great that he is sent flung backwards and caused him significant damage to his HP!

 

The others are stunned by this and Miyako says, shocked, “Whoa!”

 

Tomoe says, awe-struck, “So powerful!”

 

Kendo says, with a plain tone, “That’s one impressive Sword Skill.”

 

Hino says, “Leave to a guy like him to have that ace in the hole!”

 

Philia asks, “Do you think that Kirito will be okay?’

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “I’m sure that he will!”

 

Leafa says, with a grin, “We’ve overcome worse than that!” But despite Sumeragi bringing out his Original Sword Skill, both he and Kirito were still evenly matched and the two of them continue to clash hard and fast until Kirito comes in with a Vorpal Strike, but Sumeragi manages to deflect the blow to the side and he spins around expecting Kirito to be frozen due to him using a powerful One-Handed Sword Skill combo attack. However, he gets the shock of his life as he sees Kirito spinning around with his other sword glowing showing that another One-Handed Sword Skill has been activated and unable to dodge, since he prepared to go in for the ‘kill’, Sumeragi is slammed by Horizontal Square One-Handed Sword Skill combo and then Kirito strikes again with a Vertical Square One-Handed Sword Skill combo, striking him four more time, then a Snake Bite One-Handed Sword Skill combo, and finally, he attacks with another Vorpal Strike that impales Sumeragi causing him to roar out as the force the attack finishes him off. With the end of the duel, the scenery returns to the chamber within Dark Yggdrasil.

 

Kirito says, “This time…I win…”

 

Rain asks, shocked and surprised, “Kirito’s attack…Was that a sword skill? I’ve never seen a consecutive attack like that! What was that?”

 

Asuna says, “We’ve seen this before in SAO. Kirito explained that by activating two or more One-Handed Sword Skills, one after another, you can cancel the delay between them. It is a system exploit known as ‘Skill Connect’.”

 

Plenty of the others look at Dai and Akari says, with a smile, “That’s why you said that.”

 

Dai says, with a grin, “Kirito and I tried to improve our Skill Connects. They don’t work all of the time. I figured about…three-quarters of the time.”

 

Sam says, “That’s very good.”

 

Taichi says, with a nod, “No joke.”

 

Miyako says, with a smile, “Leave it to you and Kirito for surprises.”

 

Leafa says, with a smile, “Nice one, big brother.”

 

Sumeragi tells Kirito, “Go, you may advance…Seven is on the move with the other Shamrock generals…Even if you give chase…you won’t stop her.”

 

Haruka says, “That’s left to be seen.”

 

Asuna says, “Kirito-kun, we need to get going if we want to get Rain to Seven and strike first.”

 

Kirito says, “Right, Asuna. Rain has to talk to Seven.”

 

Rain says, nervously, “Yeah…”

 

Dai says, “Time to move out!”


Our group moves out and when they are all gone from the room, Sumeragi says, “Begin transferring…One-Handed Tyr…to Seven…” Shortly thereafter, Sumeragi turns into a Remain Light when his HP turns to zero.

 

As they continue to venture on, Mamoru tells Usagi, “You seem really disturbed by this.”

 

Usagi says, “I’m afraid that Seven is going down a slippery slope.”

 

Silica asks, “A slippery slope?”

 

Usagi says, “What she isn’t doing may not hurt anyone, physically, but it doesn’t mean that what she is doing is right.”

 

Leafa asks Usagi, “You are being reminded of him, aren’t you?”

 

Usagi says, with a nod, “Yes. What Seven is doing may be physically harmless now, but while she is a child prodigy and super-genius, she is still a young girl. I’m also reminded about Laughing Coffin too.”

 

There are plenty of surprised looks, especially from the SAO survivors of the group, in which Agil says, “I doubt that she would go that far!”

 

Usagi says, “Would it, Agil? PoH managed to break down the ‘barriers’ that held back players from committing PK because it is actual murder. Without those ‘mental barriers’, they become fiends that helped the NervGears and SAO kill hundreds of lives. Seven might be a different story, but the problem is what if she doesn’t ‘develop’ those certain ‘barriers’ and she feels that she can do things without consequence just because they won’t physically hurt anyone. Right now, it isn’t extremely problematic, but…”

 

Kirito says, “While you might be getting a bit overly worried, Usagi, your idea isn’t without merit. Despite Seven being a prodigy, she is still a young girl and a girl that’s growing who hasn’t been through the trials and tribulations that we have gone through.”

 

Leafa says, “I’ve also got a problem with her. She is using her idol status to get what she wants from the people. She is using her fans for what she wants.”

 

Usagi says, with a nod, “Like HIM. She may not be as extreme as him, like he used Argus and all of the people there for his selfish purposes, but she is using the player and ALO for what she wants. It may not be against the rules, but it doesn’t that it is right.” Rain gives a solemn look at those words as our heroes and heroines continue on until they reach an ominous door.

 

Hana asks, “Is that the door to the boss?”

 

Agil says, “Must be, but I…”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “I feel the same, Agil. I’m getting a bad feeling from it.”

 

Haruka says, nodding her head, “Ditto. This boss is going to be different from the others.”

 

Kirito says, “I know, but we need to do this.”

 

Yui says, “Don’t forget everyone. I’m here to support you.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “We know, Yui-chan.” The door opens up and our group enters into the chamber where they see a floating humanoid armored monster with blackish armor and four arms containing a sword in each hand.

 

Miyako says, shocked, “Whoa!”

 

Lisbeth says, with a nod, “You can say that again!”

 

Akari says, “This isn’t going to be easy.”

 

Dai says, with a grin, “It wouldn’t be an adventure if it was, Kari-chan.”

 

Taichi says, with a smirk, “Yeah!”

 

Kirito says, “Everyone spread out!” Immediately, the group spreads out as they keep an eye on the boss monster, who their identification says that its name is Siegfried.

 

Sinon says, “Siegfried.”

 

Minako asks, “Do you know him, Sinon?”

 

Izumi says, “Siegfried is a central figure in an old German poem and shares origin with Sigurd in Norse mythology.”

 

Kendo says, “Said to be an exceptional swordsman.”

 

Sinon says, “Very appropriate enemy for a last dungeon.” The boss, Siegfried, starts with a charge attack in which the members of our group that were in the way manage to dodge, but they barely manage to dodge a spin attack.

 

Dai says, shocked, “Whoa!” Siegfried then comes in with another charge attack and then brings its sword together for a powerful beam attack which nick several of the others, but drained a significant portion of their HP.

 

Hana yelps and she says, “Oh my! That was close!”

 

Philia says, “They just got nicked and it drained a good portion of their HP!”

 

Agil says, “This boss is definitely the business!”

 

Klein says, with a nod, “You aren’t joking, Agil!” Our group attacked Siegfried from multiple sides, but he unleashes pillars of flames that surround him causing significant damage to a number of the team.

 

Miyako yells out, “Yipe! That’s hot!”

 

Kendo says, “Not only does he have that spin attack, but he can also surround himself with flames as well!”

 

Dai says, plainly, “We’ve noticed!”

 

Kirito says, “Don’t get too close and watch his attack patterns!”

 

Klein says, “Easy for you to say, bro!” Our group continues to fight with Siegfried and like an elite boss of this last dungeon, he proves very difficult with a lot of the group having their HP go into red area and the healers are hard-pressed to restore their HP causing them to get low on MP in which when Siegfried gets lower in HP, his attacks start to become more random making it harder to attack and counter.

 

Usagi says, “His attacks are getting more random!”

 

Mamoru says, “That isn’t too surprising being one of the final boss after all.”

 

Dai says, “Doesn’t matter! We’ve fought together than him!”

 

Taichi says, with a grin, “Yeah!” A long and hard battle continues on until Kirito and Usagi block blows from Siegfried in which Asuna and Leafa come in with the final strikes causing Siegfried to glow before it shatters into hundreds of data pixels.

 

Silica yells out, excitedly, “We did it!”

 

Klein gives a sigh of relief and he says, “Man! What a fight!”

 

Agil says, with a nod, “You said it.”

 

Sam says, “We had better heal and replenish our health and MP before he continue on.” The others nod their heads in agreement and use their potions and crystal in order to restore their HP and MP before they continue on where they find another ominous door.

 

Kirito says, “This door…You can just feel that this is the end of the line.”

 

Sinon says, with a nod, “Yeah. It has more foreboding aura than Siegfried.”

 

Mamoru asks, “What are we going to do?”

 

Dai responds, “What do you think?”

 

Asuna asks, “Is everyone ready?”

 

Lisbeth replies, “Ready as we will ever be, Asuna.”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “Then let’s do this.”

 

Yuuki says, with an excited tone, “Yeah, let’s crush this boss!” The group enters the boss chamber only to find Seven, alone, waiting for them much to their surprise.

 

Rain says, “Seven…”

 

Seven says, in a plain tone that’s unlike her usual tone of voice, “Privyet, Kirito. Rain. Everyone.” Everyone looks around to see the flaming remains of something in front of Seven.

 

Kirito asks, “It is just you? Where is everyone in Shamrock?”

 

Seven says, “They’re dead. The boss was REALLY strong, but I just beat it…the last boss.”

 

There are gasps of shock and Dai yells out, stunned, “No way!”

 

Miyako says, flabbergasted, “That can’t be possible!”

 

Sam says, “You aren’t a fighter type player! Your stats aren’t much better than newbie player!”

 

Lisbeth asks, annoyed, “What kind of trick are you trying to pull?”

 

Seven says, “No trick. I, alone, defeated the Kami of Darkness residing in the deepest level of Svart Alfheim.”

 

Taichi yells out, in disbelief, “That’s just not possible! That boss must have been beyond SUPER tough!”

 

Haruka says, “And your skills are exactly what Sam said they are.”

 

Seven asks, “Didn’t I tell you? Forgive me. There is a way to transfer Original Sword Skills in this area.”

 

Leafa asks, “Huh? What are you talking about?”

 

Akari says, “Even if you gained all of the Original Sword Skills that Shamrock possessed by the way that ALO allows you to ‘pass down’ your OSS skill, you don’t get the level that player that built it up to with it. There is no way…!!”

 

Seven says, interrupting, “Normally, you would be correct. However, this process allows the skill and the skill’s level to be transferred to a partner.”

 

Kendo asks, shocked, “What?”

 

Yamato says, with a nod of understanding, “Took the words right out of my mouth.”

 

Rain asks, “So, Shamrock and your fan club transferred all of their Original Sword Skills to you simultaneously?”

 

Seven replies, “Exactly. Even Sumeragi transferred his skill after he was defeated by you.”

 

Kirito says, realizing something, “So those little things that Shamrock and your little fan club members had…those little wings…they’re a rare item that can only be found in the Svart Alfheim area. And just like you can send video or voice messages through them…”

 

Seven replies, finishing for Kirito, “Yep, so long as they are Svart Alfheim area, even players in another area can pass on their Original Sword Skills. So, I collected the powers of my fallen comrades, faced the boss on my own, and killed it. The news of my exploits should be spreading through ALO thanks to those handy little things, too. What a magnificent experiment! I think that I call it the Ragnarok Pastoral. What do you think?”

 

Kirito asks, surprised, “Ragnarok? The Twilight of the Gods from Norse mythology?”

 

Seven responds, “This is the AGE of gods, Kirito. The success of my experiment is the first step into a networked society.” Seven’s ‘Age of Gods’ comment strikes a chord in Leafa and Usagi especially due to be reminded of a ‘certain someone’ and plenty among our heroes and heroines showed angered expressions on their faces.

 

Taichi yells out, angrily, “And what?! You are the ‘supreme goddess’ of them all?!”

 

Miyako shouts out, angrily, “Give me a break! You did NOTHING! The only reason that you beat that boss was because of your fan clubs’ and Shamrock’s hard work! THEIR Original Sword Skills!”

 

Makoto yells out, angrily, “That’s right!”

 

Minako shouts out, angrily, “No joke! That’s just sick and wrong!”

 

Kirito tells Seven, with an angered expression, “Yes, I agree! Even if this is allowed by the system, you are just stealing EXP and more from the other players! Don’t you think that it ruins the game for them?”

 

Yamato says, angrily, “You just used power that doesn’t belong to you at all! That you didn’t even put a bit of time to develop!”


Haruka says, strongly, “Yes! All that time to get themselves to where they are…all meaningless!”

 

Seven retorts, with a giggle, “Kirito, I don’t like you and your friends when you are all angry. Not once did I coerce anyone. Nor do anything wrong. Everyone gave their consent…it is that simple. And I will perform my experiment in return. Don’t you understand the beauty of that?”

 

Leafa shouts out, angrily, “Beauty? You are just a brat! You talk about them giving consent! Remember what you told us? Only you and Sumeragi know the truth about the experiment and they didn’t know, so, how could they give their consent? You are just using excuses! You tricked them into this and that’s that!”

 

Kirito tells Leafa, “Sugu, I don’t think that it matters what we say to her…”

 

Seven says, “Sumeragi should be taking the readings right about now. I hope the results are good…” Unable to take anymore, Rain steps forward and slaps Seven in her cheek.

 

Much of the others are shocked and Kirito asks, surprised, “Rain?”

 

Rain asks, a deadly tone in her voice and anger in her eyes, “Seven, aren’t you forgetting something?”

 

Seven asks, shocked, “Rain, what right do you have to slap me?”

 

Hino says, with a sneer, “Oh, she has the right all right. All of us do in fact.”

 

Rain says, sternly, “I can’t stand looking at your cheeky little smile anymore!”

 

Kirito says, a bit nervously, “Wait, Rain…”

 

Rain yells out, strongly, “Shut up, Kirito!”

 

Kirito flinches back and Usagi tells Kirito, “Rain’s right, Kirito. Just stand back. Let her say what’s needed to be said.”

 

Rain yells out, strongly, “Maybe your little experiment IS an impressive feat! Maybe it WILL further technology! But you’re an idol, too right? Or is that a joke?! Just like Minako-chan said: Idols are something that give people to aspire, too, and yet, here, you are ruining everyone’s fun!”

 

Minako says, with a grin, “You, go, girl!”

 

Seven argues, “I’m answering the will of people! They compensated me for it! And now, we will all reap the rewards, it is just a simple business transaction! Everyone’s happy anyway! What do you care?!”

 

Rain says, strongly, “Everyone is just spoiling you because they are in love with you! It has nothing to do with your experiment!”

 

Makoto says, with a nod, “They have no idea what you are really freaking doing! They are just following you without knowing the truth!”

 

Seven argues, “But I’m also bringing something to the real world! Everyone is coming with me on this journey! I ran this experiment fair and square, so don’t you dare talk about the results like that!”

 

Rain yells out, strongly, “Then confess that it was all just for the experiment!”


Seven says, weakly with a winch at Rain’s strong tone, “But…”

 

Rain yells out, strongly, “Not to mention, we’re here to play a game! I don’t know if you’re a doctor or whatever, but using people for experiment that they don’t understand is just vile and pathetic!”

 

Usagi says, sternly, “That’s right! It doesn’t matter if it is ‘legal’ based on the rules of this world. You are using people for your own selfish purpose and while you aren’t ‘hurting’ people, it doesn’t mean that it is right!”

 

Leafa says, sternly, “So stop making stupid and pathetic excuses for yourself!”

 

Rain says, strongly, “Leafa and Usagi are right! That’s what I think! That’s what Kirito thinks! Don’t go tainting our game with your greed!”

 

Seven says, “Game…”

 

Kirito says, “Rain…”

 

Seven says, “Rain, I can’t dismiss your reasonings and the reasoning of Kirito and his friends, however, I have no intention of stopping! The experiment continues!”

 

Dai says, drawing his swords, “Then let’s put the brakes on your precious experiment!”

 

Kirito says, drawing his swords, “Agreed. You took down the last boss and that means that we just have to put you down in order to stop this Ragnarok business.”

 

Seven asks, with a stern expression that wasn’t like her before, “You really think that you can win against me? Against the innumerable Original Sword Skills at my disposal?”

 

Michiru says, with a smile, “We don’t think, we KNOW.”

 

Usagi says, drawing her swords, “Your so-called ‘power’ is only taken from others. Our power is our own.”

 

Leafa says, drawing her sword, “And we have something far greater than any game stats could ever provide. Something that can exceed the power of the system that controls ALO itself.”

 

Seven asks, confused and surprised, “What?”

 

Kirito says, “It is time to end this, Seven. You will be the perfect final boss for us.”

 

Seven says, with a glare, “So be it…”

 

Rain says, “Kirito…Everyone…let’s go…”

 

Dai says, “We’re with you, Rain!” All of the others in the group nod their heads in agreement as they prepare to face off against Seven.

 

Seven says, reading her weapon, a spear, “Come at me! I’ll use the skills that I’ve collected to beat you until you beg for mercy!”

 

Rain says, “Your skills won’t save you!”

 

Kirito says, “Let’s go!” Our heroes and heroines immediately attack Seven and she unleashes one set of unique Sword Skills after another including Sumeragi’s One-Handed Tyr proving that despite being alone and at a ‘weaker build’ at first, her new infusion of ‘power’ makes her a significant opponent. However, the abilities and numbers of our heroes and heroines soon starts to overwhelm her.

 

Seven says, “No way! I have all of these skills and yet, you are keeping up with me!”

 

Makoto says, “Not surprising since we outnumber you, girl!”

 

Minako says, with a smirk, “Not to mention that skills that you seduced others to give you can’t give you the battle experience that they have!”

 

Haruka says, “We have the experience and you don’t!”

 

Seven asks, strongly, “Who are all of you?!”

 

Kirito tells Seven, “Seven, do you remember what Sumeragi told you about us?”

 

Seven replies, “Huh? About several months ago, your stats jumped suddenly and you started to make a name for yourself amongst the new players.”

 

Usagi responds, plainly, “That’s because our stats came from over two years of sweat and toil from another ‘game’ that a lot of us fought in. That game was SAO.”

 

Seven asks, “SAO?” Seven then gasps and she responds, shocked, “S-Sword Art Online?! You mean…?”

 

Kirito replies, with a nod, “That’s right. A lot of us are survivors of SAO…Rain included.”

 

Usagi says, stepping forward, “And there is more, Seven. This kind of thing is personal to me. You are reminding me of someone that I knew.”

 

Seven asks, “Someone that you knew?”

 

Plenty of the others look at Usagi and Mamoru thinks in his mind, “Serena…”

&n bsp;

Usagi says, “I trusted and loved this person with all of my heart much like how your fans trust and love you. However, in the end, he betrayed me and betrayed the dreams that I and a lot of us had for SAO when he used my ideas, he used everyone in Argus, for his own selfish and greedy purposes. You may not be as ‘extreme’ as he is, but you are using the players of ALO and ALO itself for your own selfish purposes and greed. Just like him: My uncle…Akihiko Kayaba!”

 

Seven gives a gasp of pure shock, her eyes widen, her virtual jaw drops, and she responds, flabbergasted, “You…Your uncle was Kayaba? That means that you…you are…”

 

Usagi says, “You probably heard of me through your connections, Seven. I’m Kayaba’s ‘betrayed princess’, the niece that he locked in that ‘death game’, and one of the so-called ‘heroes’ of SAO. I’m not a hero…like everyone else that survived being trapped in that horror…I was just a survivor.” Usagi tightens the grip on her swords and she says, “I loved and trusted that man in which, as a little girl, I dreamed of Aincrad and the ‘new frontier’ that it offered, but my dream wasn’t HIS dream. His ‘dream’ for Aincrad was a nightmare that lasted for over two years for me. A nightmare whose scars haven’t and may never go away.” Usagi says, glaring at Seven, “While your actions aren’t ‘criminal’, it doesn’t make them right! Just because it may be for some kind of ‘greater good’ doesn’t mean that you are allowed to use ALO as your personal ‘test tube’ and the players as your ‘lab rats’! This world belongs to everyone to have fun and enjoy as they please and the players who strive to enjoy this ‘new frontier’ the way that they want! You want to see the potential of the virtual world…Allow me to show why I was called the ‘White Valkyrie’ of Sword Art Online!” Usagi closes her eyes and for some, it seems like they see an image of Usagi’s SAO avatar over her current ALO avatar. When she opens her eyes, she moves with incredible speed where she is on top of Seven in no time and Seven barely blocks Usagi’s sword slash.

 

Seven thinks in her mind, shocked, “What is this?” Usagi then starts to fight Seven an intense one-on-one fight in which Mamoru steps forward to aid Usagi, but Kirito stops him.

 

Kirito says, “This is Usagi’s fight now.”

 

Many of the others look at Kirito in surprise and Rain asks, “Kirito?”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “Trust in Usagi, Rain.”

 

Haruka asks, “We’re not looking of Kitten of ALO, are we?”

 

Kirito says, shaking his head, “No, we are looking at the Usagi of Sword Art Online…Our ‘White Valkyrie’. She called upon her ‘strength’ back then to stop Seven now.”

 

Leafa says, nervously, “That’s what worries me, big brother.” Seven continues to fight Usagi one-on-one and quickly finds herself on the defensive.

 

Seven asks, confused, “What’s going on?!” Seven then roars as she strikes back with One-Handed Tyr, but Usagi easily rolls to the side and quickly knocks Seven’s spear out of her hands. Before Seven could react, Usagi slams her with Starburst Stream, the classic 16-hit combo of the Duel Wielding Sword Skill, and with the last hit, Seven ‘explodes’ in which she screams out as she is sent flying and skidding across the ground before stopping as she takes MASSIVE damage to her avatar.

 

Rain says, stunned, “Seven!”

 

Usagi tells Seven, “It’s over, Seven. Stop this.”

 

Seven, as her HP is draining down to zero, gets to her feet and grunts out, “No…NO! I will be the hero that clears Svart Alfheim! I will have my moment of glory and will continue my experiment as everyone’s idol…everyone’s GODDESS! I will continue to sing the Ragnarok Pastoral!”

 

Miyako says, annoyed, “Don’t count on it.”

 

Sam says, “You can’t beat us with ‘borrowed power’, Seven.”

 

Seven says, “Yes…you said that you survived SAO…And Usagi is one of its heroes…if I defeat you…if I defeat all of you…I will become an even greater hero! Everyone will bear witness to my might!”

 

Dai says, “I think that Usagi hit her in the head too hard.”

 

Seven says, “Kirito…Rain…Usagi…Let’s battle one more time…I…will…win…you’ll see…” Just then Seven’s form starts to ‘spark’ and ‘shimmer’ causing everyone to get shocked.

 

Kirito asks, “Seven?”

 

Hana asks, confused, “What’s happening to her?”

 

Kendo says, confused, “Not sure.”

 

Kido says, nervously, “I’ve got a bad feeling about this.”

 

Seven laughs sinisterly and she yells out, “I WILL NOT LOSE!!! I WILL…BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY EVERYONE AND GO DOWN IN HISTORY!!!” Everyone then covers their eyes as Seven is engulfed in a blinding flash of light and when everyone opens their eyes, they find themselves not in a dungeon, but in some kind of ‘cyber field’ in which there is a giant female humanoid that looks like a Valkyrie with six metallic wings coming out of her back in front of them.

 

Kirito asks, shocked, “What is going on? Is this another skill of hers?”

 

Sam says, “I don’t think so, Kirito.”

 

Minako asks, shocked, “What is this?”

 

Mizuno says, “It must be due to all of the OSS skills that she acquired at once. Her avatar must have been overloaded!”

 

The giant female humanoid shouts out in Seven’s voice, in a more powerful and a bit metallic tone, “KIRITO!!! I WILL END YOU!!! I WILL END YOU ALL!!!”

 

Rain says, solemnly, “I’m sorry, Kirito. I’ve caused nothing, but you and the others trouble in the end.”

 

Dai tells Rain, “Hey, girl, enough with the ‘blame game’ stuff. Did you tell her to do all this? I don’t think so!”

 

Akari tells Rain, “Dai-kun is right, Rain.”

 

Usagi says, with a nod, “Seven made this choice of her own will. You don’t need to take responsibility for what she has done and what she has chosen.”

 

Kirito asks everyone, “Ready, everyone?”

 

Klein says, “Ready as I will ever be, bro.”

 

Agil says, “This kind of things seem common.”

 

Miyako says, with a sigh, “We try not to get into situations like this.”

 

Takeru says, with a nod, “Yeah, but it is just our luck.”

 

Yamato says, nodding his head, “No kidding, bro.”

 

Kirito says, “Let’s do this!”

 

A lot of the others say in unison, “Right!”

 

(Sword Art Online music, Swordland, Ordinal Scale version, starts)

 

All of our heroes and heroines zip into the sky and surround the entity that Seven has become in which she fires beams of light which the group manage to dodge in which Hino and Sinon unleash rapid fire light arrows that slam into Seven at multiple sides. Asuna strike Seven with rapid fire Linear and Kirito slams with Double Circular, the two hit Duel Wielding Sword Skill combo. Leafa, Klein, Dai, and Akari then surround and unleash a series of rapid fire attacks in which Seven howls as her HP continues to get chipped away bit by bit in which she roars out as Leafa and Dai get a ‘bad feeling’.

 

Leafa yells out, “Get away from her!”

 

Dai says, strongly, “On the double!” Leafa, Dai, Akari, and Klein fly out of the way as Seven fires a beam of light that rains down around her.

 

Klein shouts out, “Whoa! That was close!” Seven then creates a giant sword and charges at Rain, Silica, and Lisbeth in which they barely dodge.

 

Silica says, “Yipe!”

 

Kirito tells Silica, “Silica, have Pina try to blind her!”

 

Silica shouts out, “Pina!” Pina unleashes her bubble attack that only causes Seven a moment of discomfort, but it was enough of a distraction for Lisbeth to slam her mace at the same time Agil hits home with his axe causing Seven to roar out in anger. Seven prepares to attack them with beams of light, but plenty of the others unleash strong magic attacks to disrupt her attack. Seven then fires light arrows in which Sinon counters with her own. Seven then brings her sword and does her charge attack at Mamoru, Tomoe, and Michiru, but Usagi blocks her two swords.

 

Tomoe says, surprised, “Usagi!”

 

Usagi says, “Don’t worry, I’ve got her!”

 

Kirito yells out, “Usagi, switch!” Usagi flies away as both Kirito and Rain come in and the two of them, both of them duel wielding twin swords, hit Seven in which they manage to chip away. While they aren’t doing significant damage, they are constantly chipping away at Seven’s HP and getting her down lower and lower. However, it doesn’t mean that Seven isn’t difficult in which she also has a strong shield that reflects any attack back on our group if they hit the shield.

 

Seven roars out in inhuman anger and Rain shouts out, “No, everyone stop!”

 

Plenty of the others look at Rain and Leafa asks, confused, “Rain?”

 

Rain says, solemnly, “She has no strength to fight left…She is just throwing a tantrum…I…I’ll handle it from here…” Rain tells Seven, “Seven, can you hear me? You may not listen me, but I’ll have to be blunt so you’ll understand. Seven, you don’t realize what kind of situation you are in!”

 

Seven yells out, angrily, “SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHHUUUTTT UP!!! DON’T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! YOU KNOW NOTHING!” Seven then starts to unleash attacks all over the battlefield at random.

 

Miyako shouts out, “Temper tantrum? No freaking kidding!” However, this helps our heroes and heroines in which due to her attack being unfocused and more random, they get more attacks in.

 

Rain says, “Seven…I know…I understand…I don’t want to hurt you…You’re just doing your best to please the masses, but I can’t bear to see you destroy yourself like this anymore.”

 

Seven stops and she roars out, “I JUST…I JUST…!!”

 

Usagi shouts out, “You may not want her hurt, but she needs to be stopped, Rain!” Seven turns only to get slashes by Usagi using Eclipse, the ultimate 27 strike Duel Wielding Sword Skill combo, and that’s just enough to knock the last of Seven’s HP in which her current form shatters into hundreds of data pixels in which Seven’s real avatar self appears as the field transforms back into dungeon of Dark Yggdrasil.

 

(Sword Art Online music, Swordland, Ordinal Scale version, ends)

 

Seven is in tears and she wails out, “Why? Why can’t I? Everyone said…said that they liked me…that they didn’t want me to succeed, didn’t they?”

 

Seven starts to cry like a regular little girl and Kirito says, “Seven…”

 

Haruka says, with a sigh, “This shows that she is just a little girl.”

 

Michiru says, with a nod, “A little girl gifted and cursed with genius.”

 

Seven wails out, “Why are you getting in my way?! That’s mean! It’s MEAN!”

 

Rain says, with a sigh, “I thought that you acted like an adult as justification for what you were doing, but you still cry as a child…”

 

Seven asks, weakly, “What?”

 

Takeru says, shaking his head, “More likely, it is a case of a gifted little girl being forced into an ‘adult world’.”

 

Izumi says, nodding his head in agreement, “I believe so.”

 

Rain says, “You are surrounded by adults, the weight of the world is on your shoulders, and you’re the center of all that attention…You just caught up in that wave you didn’t want to come down from that’s all, isn’t it?”

 

Sinon says, “Because they praised her so much for her genius, the impressionable part of herself made her became an adult or something like that.”

 

Agil says, with a nod, “Probably, Sinon. She may be a genius, but she is also still a little girl.”

 

Rain gently hugs Seven and she says, with a smile, “Hey, easy now. Want to cry on your big sister’s shoulder? There now…” Seven wails and cries as Rain gently pats her on the head.

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “Well, we don’t have anything to worry about.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “They are definitely sisters. They didn’t need to tell each other anything.”

 

Yuuki says, “Guess so. That’s a belief relief.”

 

Leafa says, with a smile, “I know that feeling. I have a big sister of my own.” Leafa looks at Usagi and she says, with a smirk, “But it seems like big brother and I have to take care of her sometimes in which we have to act like the ‘big siblings’.”

 

Usagi yells out, annoyed and embarrassed look on her face, “Hey!”

 

Hino says, with a grin, “If the ‘royal shoe’ fits, Meatball Head.”

 

Usagi glares at Hino and Sinon says, “Well, one matter settled, right? Through Shamrock and the fan club must have no clue on what’s going on watching this video.”

 

Philia asks, “So, what are the results of the experiment?”

 

Strea responds, “Yeah, it got a bit chaotic there. It was probably anticlimactic for them too. I supposed it failed?”

 

Yui says, “Yes, I’ve just surveyed several of the video feeds in ALO and they are in an uproar.”

 

Takeru says, with a smile, “Not surprising.”

 

Yui says, with a nod, “Shamrock and the fan club are dumbfounded.”

 

Taichi says, with a grin, “I’ll bet.”

 

Strea asks, with a teasing tone, “Hey, Yui, are you watching the developers’ feeds without permission? Isn’t that abusing your navigation pixie power?”

 

Yui says, nervously and embarrassed, “That’s…I just…”

 

Strea responds, with a pout, “And you judged me before! That’s so mean, Yui!”

 

Lisbeth asks, with a nervous smile and tone, “But doesn’t that mean that Doctor Rainbow’s noble experiment has failed because of us?”

 

Silica says, “Well, she can try her experiment the right way next time. She’ll get right back on her feet. I know that she will…”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “Yes, you’re right, Silica. I know that she will do things the right way next time.” After Seven’s HP drops to zero, Seven turns into a Remain Light and Rain holds that Remain Light until it vanishes to allow Seven to respawn at the last save point or Pooka homeland.

 

Early October 2025, Tokyo, Juuban District

 

On the top of the buildings within the Juuban District of Tokyo, Sailor Celestial is with Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata are discussing about events that have happened: Namely those in ALO.

 

Hinata asks Sailor Celestial, “So, Shamrock has stopped activities and her fan club dispelled?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “After our battle with Seven, they have stopped their activities and her fan club went out the window.”

 

Sakura asks, “And Seven herself?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “She has stopped making performances in ALO, but I think that it is only temporary until she gets back on her feet again.”

 

Sakura says, with a plain tone, “Not surprising that her fan club ‘flew the coop’. Those type of people are very fickle.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks Sakura, with a smirk, “Talking from experience Sakura?”

 

Sakura yelps and she says, with a blush on her cheeks, “N-No!” Naruto and Hinata look at each other and Sakura shouts out, “W-What’s that look for?!” Naruto and Hinata don’t say a word, but give light smiles in which Sailor Celestial giggles about this while Sakura gives an annoyed look, but doesn’t say anything since they are implying that she is ‘calling the kettle black’ in which Naruto, Hinata, and Sailor Celestial have a point.

 

Hinata says, “Well, I don’t think that Seven is a bad person.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I don’t think that she was. She was ‘forced’, due to her genius, to grow up because of her father. We can’t be sure of his intentions. If they for some kind of benefit or he felt that Doctor Rainbow’s gifts shouldn’t go to waste in the form that he felt that her genius gave her the best chance to have the best things in life in which she should exploit her gifts to the fullest. However, while she did mainly ‘grow up’ due to her upbringing as a child genius, she still had a child’s nativity in a way.”

 

Sakura says, “Because they praised her for her work, Doctor Rainbow only knew of a fine line of acceptability at the level of Sword Art Online. As long as it wasn’t hurting people physically and it wasn’t illegal, then she wasn’t doing something wrong. And also, she felt that her work was going to help people in the long run, which might be the case, so, it wasn’t wrong.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “That’s right, Sakura. Hopefully, Doctor Rainbow, as both herself and Seven, are on the right track now.”

 

Naruto says, “Another crisis averted, believe it!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a giggle, “Yeah, you can say that, Naruto-kun.”

 

Hinata says, with a smile, “I just hope that Rainbow-san can enjoy VRMMO as a gamer having fun and not a scientist.”

 

Sakura says, “And be an idol the proper way.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a grin, “Yeah, so, we don’t have to hear Mina-chan screaming all about it!”

 

Sailor Celestial, Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata giggle at this comment from Sailor Celestial and Hinata says, with a smile, “Well, I think that it is good that Mina-chan is so passionate about it. She truly wants to be an idol. I think she will make a great idol someday.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “I’m sure both her and Rain will develop into idols in their own rights.”


Sakura says, with a smile, “Based on what you know about both of them, they will.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks Naruto, “By the way, Naruto, is your mom still mad that we stole Ange away from the Uzumaki clan?”

 

Sakura says, “It was a real shocker when we found that out.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Yeah, didn’t see that coming.”

 

Flashback; September 2025

 

Right now, our heroes and heroines are assembled in the rebuilt Moon Kingdom with Queen Serenity and Ange, Tusk, and all of their surviving friends from Arzenal.

 

Hilda asks, “So, this was your place when you were alien princesses?”

 

Serena says, “That’s right, Hilda.”

 

Vivian says, excitedly, “So pretty!”

 

Amara says, with a grin, “Yes, it is.”

 

Suguha asks Hiyori, “How are you feeling, Hiyori?”

 

Hiyori replies, with a smile, “Home, Suguha.”

 

Just then Tusk’s voice booms, “Ange?” Everyone then looks to see Tusk with Ange and she is standing still in which Tusk is shaking her in which he yells out, “Ange?! Ange?!”

 

Salia asks, curiously, “What’s wrong with Ange?”

 

Hilda says, confused, “You got me.” Just then Ange starts to march into the Moon Kingdom Palace as if she is in the trance in which Hilda shouts out, “Hey, princess! Hey!”

 

Tusk shouts out, concerned, “Ange!” Tusk follows Ange as she enters the palace in which everyone else follows in which Suguha and Serena transform into their ‘royal forms’ of Princess Selene and Princess Serenity.

 

Rosalie asks, shocked, “What the heck?”

 

Naomi says, amazed, “Wow.”

 

Princess Selene asks, annoyed, “How do you walk in these things?”

 

Queen Serenity says, with a smile, “You never did enjoy formal ware, Selene.” The group continues on where they find themselves within an underground tomb.

 

Yolei asks, a bit nervously, “What the heck is this?”

 

Mimi says, “I think that it is a tomb.”

 

Queen Serenity replies, “Yes. It is the sacred royal tomb where the royal family of our family comes to take their eternal rest.”

 

Yolei says, nervously, “I had to ask.”

 

Vivian asks, “Question: What is Ange doing here?”

 

Hilda retorts, “Answer: You got me!”

 

Vivian yells out, a bit annoyed, “Hey, that’s my line!” The group then finds Ange and Tusk standing in front of a stone wall with decorations on it in which Queen Serenity’s eyes widen.

 

Tusk asks Ange, “Ange, what’s wrong with you?” Ange doesn’t answer as she puts her hand on the wall causing it and her to glow briefly in which Queen Serenity, Princess Selene, and Princess Serenity ‘sense’ something in which Princess Serenity takes out her transformation broach which opens up to reveal the Silver Crystal is glowing.

 

Hotaru says, shocked, “The Silver Crystal!”

 

Amara asks, confused, “It’s glowing?!” The glow from the crystal, Ange, and the wall stop in which Ange faints into Tusk’s arms with the others surrounding her causing them to become shocked as they see a golden crescent moon sigil on her forehead.

 

Rika says, shocked, “Whoa!”

 

Hiyori asks, confused, “Why does Ange have the golden crescent moon sigil on her forehead?”

 

Tai asks, looking at the wall that Ange touched, “What’s behind here?”

 

Izzy says, “Since it is a tomb, it is more like ‘WHO’, Tai.”

 

Queen Serenity responds, “This is where my sister and her husband are buried.”

 

Everyone looks at Queen Serenity in surprise and Kazuto asks, “Your sister and her husband? That means…?”

 

Queen Serenity says, with a nod, “Yes, your biological father and mother when you were a prince of the Moon Kingdom.” Queen Serenity says, “However, there is something else in there.”

 

Michelle asks, “Something else your majesty?”

 

Trista replies, “The empty coffin that belongs to Kazuto’s biological baby sister.”

 

There are gasps of shock and Lita asks, “Say what, your majesty?!”

 

Kazuto asks, stunned, “Sister?!”

 

Queen Serenity says, with a nod, “Yes. On that day, your sister had recently given birth to a baby sister known as Diana and I had adopted you both, but she contracted a disease from the world that they defeated and she recently died. However, after her death, the Silver Crystal mysteriously glowed and Diana’s body vanished without a trace.”

 

Princess Selene says, “Don’t tell…”

 

Princess Serenity asks, shocked, “Ange is the reincarnation of Kazuto’s and our adoptive younger sister?!”

 

Queen Serenity says, with a nod, “I believe so.”

 

Salia smacks herself in the forehead and Hilda says, with a grin, “Well, what do you know. She is a complete princess, once again!”

 

Princess Selene asks, plainly with a deadpan look, “You are going to enjoy teasing her about this, aren’t you?”

 

Hilda asks, with a mock innocent smile, “Now, what gave you that idea?”

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present, Sailor Celestial tells Naruto, “Yeah, I didn’t see the fact that Ange was also family to us was a shock.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “Well, mom was her usual self when she had to give up adopting Ange.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Well, Ange…It is kind of a mix bag. She didn’t like the fact that she is a ‘pure blood princess’, as Hilda teases her, again, but I think that she is glad that she has family that will trust and care for her no matter what.”

 

Sakura says, “With all the stuff that she has been through, while not at the level of Naruto, she deserves some happiness.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “And I think that she and Tusk are going to be a great couple.”

 

Hinata says, with a warm smile, “I think so, too, Naruto-kun. And I’m glad she and everyone else from Arzenal are going to stay in Whirlpool.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “Good thing. I think that our ‘royal home’ is a bit too lonely.”

 

Naruto says, “Speaking of couples, I think that we should head out on that date…”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, with a sigh and interrupting, “Did you forget Naruto?”

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “Forget…?” Naruto gives himself a mental slap and he says, nervously, “Oh, yeah! That!”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

The four of them then ‘sense’ a lot of hostility and a female voice shout out, “Hey!” The four of them look in the direction of the voice to see the kunoichi of the Hanzo School, Asuka, Ikaruga, Katsuragi, Yagyu, and Hibari, and the Homura Crimson Squad, the ‘rogue’ group from Hebijo, the ‘evil ninja’ school, Homura, Yomi, Hikage, Mirai, and Haruka, assembled with a lot of having angered looks and changed skin tones with Asuka, Ikaruga, Katsuragi, and Yagyu have blueberry blue skin, and all of Homura Crimson Squad having green skin.

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “You didn’t?”

 

Sakura and Hinata reply in unison, “He did.”

 

Naruto yells out, “The ‘Ultimate Prankster’ strikes again, believe it!”

 

Homura yells out, drawing her swords, “You are going to pay for this, Namikaze!”

 

Sailor Celestial asks Sakura, curiously, “And you helped him?”

 

Sakura says, nervously, “No…But I didn’t stop him.”

 

Sakura then looks at Hinata, she blushes, and Sailor Celestial asks, shocked, “You helped Naruto-kun pull a prank?”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Yeah, I was surprised too.”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “Like Mina-chan and Lita-chan always say: It is the quiet ones.”

 

Sakura says, pointing to the mainly different colored Hanzo and Crimson Squad kunoichi, “Maybe we should be worrying about them.”


Sailor Celestial says, with a sigh, “Hop on.”

 

Homura yells out, angrily, “Oh no, you don’t!” Homura charges in to attack, but Sakura, Hinata, and Naruto grab onto Sailor Celestial and they teleport away in which Homura’s sword attack only hits air in which she yells out, angrily, “Damn it!”

 

Hibari asks Yagyu, “Will you be okay, Yagyu-chan?”

 

Yagyu says, “It seems like whatever he did to us doesn’t have any other effects other than changing our skin color.”

 

Katsuragi asks, looking at Hibari, “Why in the heck didn’t he prank you?!”

 

Haruka says, with a smile, “Because maybe sweet little Hibari-chan reminded him of Hinata. Remember? In the magna, Hinata Hyuga is a shy wallflower in which she tries to do her best and she gained confidence because of the people that she cared most in which in her case is Naruto.”

 

Katsuragi says, with a wicked smile, “Doesn’t matter! I can’t wait to get back at him for this!”

 

Asuka says, nervously, “Oh, boy.” Elsewhere in the Juuban District, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and Sailor Celestial are looking up at the sky.

 

Naruto tells Sailor Celestial, “Thanks, Suguha-chan.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, with a sigh, “Geez! What are we going to do with you?”

 

Sakura replies, with a grin, “I keep asking myself every single day.” Naruto playfully sticks out his tongue at Sakura and Sailor Celestial while Hinata giggles at this.

 

Naruto tells them, “Anyway, about that date…?”

 

Hinata tells Naruto, with a loving smile, “Do you really have to ask Naruto-kun?” The four of them share a laugh in which they prepare to head off with Sailor Celestial preparing to transform back into her ‘civilian form’ for this date.

 

Early October 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim, Woglinde

 

Returning to ALO, we find ourselves within Woglinde, the island of Meadows, the first area of Svart Alfheim, where we find Kirito and Usagi as they are flying off from the gate area.

 

Usagi asks Kirito, “Are you sure about this, Kirito?”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “I think that it is for the best, Usagi.”

 

Usagi says, with a sigh, “Okay, I trust you, Kirito.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “Thank you, Usagi.” The two of them fly over to Rain, who is waiting on a hill.

 

Usagi says, “Hey, Rain.”

 

Rain says, with a smile, “Hello, Usagi.”

 

Kirito asks Rain, “Are you ready, Rain?”

 

Rain replies, with a nod, “Ready as I will ever be.”

 

Kirito tells Rain, “A duel with Rain. This is what I’ve been really waiting for.”

 

Rain says, surprised, “Kirito…”

 

Kirito says, “This is a shot in the dark. I’ll bet you’re strong. Most likely, as Usagi already figured out, you must have transferred your SAO data into your current avatar and greatly improved your stats for what you wanted to do with Seven. I have a feeling that you are even stronger than General Eugene and Sumeragi and a close rival to all of us.”

 

Rain responds, nervously, “No way! Kirito, what gave you that crazy idea?”

 

Kirito says, “Well, whenever you are lying, you are making that face. As I have already said, you survived SAO like us and you continued to gain EXP here in ALO. That tells me that I haven’t seen the full extent of your power.”

 

Rain laughs and she says, “Your powers of deduction are unparalleled.”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “That’s what I keep saying every single day.”

 

Rain says, “Well, after this, I’ll have nothing more to hide. Oh, this is too good. It is a fun hanging out with all of you. Virtual reality really comes alive.”

 

Usagi says, “What do you mean by that? I feel that virtual reality is its own living world.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “I feel the same way, Usagi.” Kirito asks Rain, “Shall we? Will you show me how strong you really are?”

 

Rain says, “Yes! Let’s go!” Usagi then leaps aside and the two of them start their duel. The two of them start with a minor clash of blades in which Rain leaps away shortly thereafter. Rain says, “I’ll show you the skill that I have been hiding for so long!” Rain then performs a spell and a legion of swords starts to appear.

 

Kirito asks, shocked, “What is that? Isn’t that a rule violation?”

 

Rain retorts, tauntingly, “I don’t want to hear that from you, Kirito, the Duel Wielder.”

 

The mass legion of swords then attacks Kirito and as he is forced to block the massive number of swords attacking him, he says, “You said that you weren’t a duel wielder.”

 

Rain responds, “No, I’m a multi-wielder. At will, I can summon an infinite amount of swords out of thin air.”

 

Kirito says, shocked, “No way!”

 

Rain says, “Actually, it is smith magic that allows blacksmiths to put multiple swords into the kiln at the same time. I can even control things from a distance with it. I’m not even holding. I maxed it out and then applied it to combat. These swords are Ancient Class, too, so, you aren’t going to take care of them so easily! These swords will rain down upon you. This is my skill: Thousand Sword Rain!”

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, amazed, “Wow! She applied a skill that blacksmith players of ALO use on their blacksmith into a powerful OSS skill! You have got your work cut out for you, Kirito!” And this duel proved that Usagi was right on the money as Kirito and Rain are pretty much even in battling in which Rain’s Thousand Sword Rain puts Kirito on the defensive when she uses it. However, Kirito manages to match Rain move for move. The two of them continue to chip away at each other’s HP bit by bit.

 

Kirito says, “Rain, you are freaking strong.”

 

Rain responds, “I could say the same for you. How are you even doing this?”

 

Kirito retorts, “I had a lot of friends. They, especially my sister, Leafa, taught me the basics of ALO together and we had all fun leveling up together. You couldn’t get this strong on your own.”

 

Rain says, “That would be my line expect I really don’t have many friends. I was away in SAO for two years and now, I have this idol-like part time job. People like me tend to get left out. It because easier to play by myself.”

 

Kirito tells Rain, “I know how that feels Rain.” Kirito tells Rain, “When SAO started, I started out as a solo player in which I mainly worked with Asuna and Usagi, but there are limits on what a solo player can do. It is only because I had friends and allies that I was able to help end the ‘death game’ once and for all. It also with those friends that I was put away Kayaba and end SAO once and for all. Let me show you that strength, Rain.” Kirito then goes onto the offensive and while Rain proved close to an even match especially with her Thousand Sword Rain, but Kirito manages to figure out a way through it and with one final strike, Starburst Stream, Kirito brings her to near defeat.

 

Rain sighs and she says, “Okay, I resign.” And with that, the display screen shows that Kirito is the winner of the duel.

 

Usagi tells Kirito, excitedly, “Way to go!”

 

Rain says, with a sigh and smile, “I guess that I shouldn’t be surprised that I lose to the ‘Black Swordsman’.”

 

Kirito tells Rain, “Do you remember the condition I mentioned before we started fighting?” Rain gives a look of surprise and he says, “If I won, there was something that I wanted you to do. That’s…Well, I don’t think I need to say it out loud.” Just then everyone hears footsteps in which everyone looks to see Seven coming over.

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, “Well, here we go.”

 

Seven tells Kirito, “Geez, Kirito! What’s your problem calling me here all of a sudden?” Rain gives a look of shock and Seven says, surprised, “Rain…”

 

Kirito tells Rain, “Rain, I know that you made a decision, but don’t like to me. You planned on telling her earlier.”

 

Rain says, nervously, “That’s…I said that I would eventually, didn’t I? I’m not going to say it now…”

 

Seven asks, confused, “Huh? What is she talking about?”

 

Kirito says, “This is between the two of you, so it may be unreasonable of me to intervene. That said, I truly want my friends to be happy.”

 

Rain says, annoyed, “Enough! You’re poking your nose where it doesn’t belong.” Rain looks at Usagi and she yelps as she bows her head.

 

Usagi says, nervously, “I’m sorry!”

 

Rain says, with a sigh, “Okay, fine. Those were the conditions after all.” Kirito moves away to join Usagi as Rain prepares to talk with Seven. Rain then tells Seven that the two of them are sisters and gives Seven the necessary ‘proof’ in which the two sisters finally embrace each other.

 

Kirito tell Rain, “Seven, what you feel is the REAL Cloud Brain.”

 

Seven says, with a smile, “Yeah, you’re right. Thank you, Kirito.”

 

Rain says, “Rainbow, I’ll come to see you in America.”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “I believe that you should Rain.”

 

Kirito tells Rain, “Rain, I know that you will be chasing your dreams and living your life, but when the mood strikes you come back to ALO for a bit. Every once in a while, is fine.”

 

Rain responds, “Should I? I mean, if your group will have this lair for an ally…”

 

Kirito replies, with a smile, “Of course we will.”

 

Usagi says, with a nod, “Kirito is right. You’re a friend and fellow SAO survivor, Rain.”

 

Rain says, with a smile, “Well, okay then. I’ll log in again.”

 

Kirito asks, “And that’s no lie?”

 

Rain replies, with a smile, “Absolutely not!”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “Good. We’ll be waiting for you at Agil’s shop.”

 

Rain says, “Okay, thank you. From the bottom of my heart…”

 

Usagi says, with a nod and smile, “It is no problem, Rain.” And with that, the story of the two sisters that personified the light and darkness of the world of ALO and Svart Alfheim and Usagi and Kirito look at each other as they feel that the two of them will be singing a new song in which both of them feel will be beautiful…

 

End of Chapter 72

 

And there we go, everyone! I think that ends the main story of what happened in ALO and Svart Alfheim quite nicely. You might feel that there are some things missing like events in the Long Song game, but I think that those are stories for another time. However, you must have been surprised at what I did with Ange, huh? I was thinking about it and well…Just something didn’t feel right with me with the adoption of Ange into the Uzumaki family. That’s just me anyway. Now, there is one more chapter to go and hopefully, we’re going to ‘tie up’ some final ‘loose ends’. What’s going to happen? Well, you know what to do, folks. Please read and review and no flames, please! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!