Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ How cliche Kittens ❯ Itachi and Gina ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

Gina woke at eight in the morning. Shutting off her alarm, she sat up, and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. Had it all been a dream? Perhaps. Lucid dreaming wasn’t uncommon. Yeah, that’s what happened. It has all been an incredibly real dream. At least that’s what her logical mind was telling her. After all, there’s no way Itachi Uchiha, and anime character, could turn out to be real? Right. Of course that’s right.

Having consulted with herself Gina got up, and walked to the kitchen. She stopped in the doorway. There he was. Black hair in a loose pony-tail. He was sipping a cup of coffee. Wait… When did he learn to work the coffee maker? Gina shook her head, and tied her curly blonde locks up in a high pony-tail.

“Good morning…” She said uncertainly.

“Good morning.” He looked at her, she felt a bit small under his gaze.

“Ah, you learned how to work the coffee maker?”

“Hn.”

“I’ll take that as a ‘yes’ then?” She inquired. He only nodded.

Sighing, she reached on the top of the refrigerator and grabbed a box of almond flake cereal. She grabbed a bowl, spoon, skim milk, and poured herself a bowl of cereal. She set her breakfast on the counter/bar of her kitchen, and turned to grab a cup of coffee before she sat down. As she turned, Itachi was right there behind her. Gina nearly died of a heart attack.

“Uh… Hm?” She questioned, trying to regain her composure.

“Hn.” He held out a mug of coffee.

“Oh… Oh thanks.” Gina muttered, taking the mug. She half-heartedly wondered if it was perhaps poisoned. They had no reason to kill them, but then again there was no reason to keep them alive, either. Gina shook her head, and sat at the bar sipping her coffee. She ate her cereal slowly, wondering what they could do for the day. On that note, what would the boys do when the girls had to go back into work? Again, Gina shook her head. They were grown men, they could handle a few hours alone, right? Of course.

“How old are you?”

“Huh?” Gina blinked, pulling herself out of her thoughts. “Beg your pardon?”

“I asked your age.”

“Oh… I’m twenty. I’ll be twenty one in August.”

“What about your friends?” Itachi inquired. Why was he so interested?

“Audrey turned nineteen in February. Evelynn is twenty-three she’ll be twenty-four in November, why?

“Curiosity.”

Gina frowned at his answer, but brushed it off. “What about you guys?”

”Hn.”

”That’s hardly and answer,” Gina remarked coolly. The Uchiha stared at her for a moment.

“I turned twenty-two in June, Deidara turned twenty in May, and Sasori will be twenty-eight in November.

“Ah.”

Suddenly there was a silence between the two. Not an uncomfortable silence, just silence. Gina finished her breakfast, and Itachi finished his coffee. Gina set to work washing the few dishes they used, and rinsed out the coffee pot. Itachi was sitting contentedly at the table, leaning back in his chair.

“So how exactly did you guys end up here?” Gina sat across from him and tilted her head curiously.

“As far as we know. A woman preformed some sort of teleportation jutsu. We’re not sure exactly what, nor do we know how to reverse it.”

“You didn’t know the woman?”

“No.”

”I see… So, do you think you guys will be going back any time soon?” Gina pressed.

“Not that I am aware of.”

Despite her efforts, Itachi saw that happy glow flicker through her eyes.

Not that he was complaining.