Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ The Akatsuki's Victory ❯ Hidan and Kakuzu ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kakuzu leaped into the air to avoid Yamato's wood. He hardened his fist as he came crashing down on the man. Yamato jumped back out of the way, and sent another swarm of wood at the miser. Kakuzu leaped the left to avoid it, and with incredible speed he was suddenly in front of Yamato and had him by the throat.

Hidan was slashing at the enemy wildly. He didn't have time to perform any rituals, and prayed Jashin would accept the sacrifices nonetheless. The immortal had swords, kunai, and shuriken lodged in multiple parts of his body. He grinning insanely as his scythe cut open the abdomen of his target.

"Hey, Kakuzu, you stupid fuck!" Hidan yelled. " I just wanted to let you know that if we die I fucking love you, man. If anything, you're the best fucking friend I ever had, and you weren't a completely shit partner all the time."

"What are you talking about idiot?" Kakuzu asked as he crushed Yamato's head into the ground. He then left the mangled body and turned to Hidan.

"If we fucking die you moron." Hidan replied.

"Hidan." Kakuzu stared in disbelief at his partner. "You're fucking idiot. We're immortal."

Hidan stopped what he was doing and looked down at himself. Indeed, there were multiple weapons sticking out of his body. Heh, lucky he was immortal, right?

"Oh yeah. In that case; Fuck you!" Hidan hollered. Once again he started swinging his scythe at the enemy.

Kakuzu rolled his eyes. He had lost one of his hearts to Yamato, and the wind heart had replaced his original. Kakuzu was now looking for a new wind user. His eyes landed on Temari. The blonde woman looked like she was ready to pass out. Kakuzu took notice of her fan, and made his way over to her. Temari noticed him approaching, and lifted her fan above her head to strike. Before she could release her wind jutsu Kakuzu was in front of her, and his hand was embedded in her chest. Temari's eyes widened and blood dripped from her mouth.

"This should do." Kakuzu muttered as he ripped her heart out, and tucked it into his own chest.

Kakuzu's body convulsed, and the wind thread beast ripped itself out of his back. Kakuzu and his pets immediately went back into action. The war would be over soon, and Kakuzu had no intention of slacking off. Even if he felt he was getting too old for this